Filtern nach:

Über Rival IQ

Rival IQ bietet digitalen Vermarktern Einblicke in Analyse- und Wettbewerbsinformationen.

Erfahre mehr über Rival IQ

Jedi Master
  • Bewertet am 24.3.2018

"Robust database for competitive information"

Vorteile: The software is very easy to use and provides an array of data. The information is also up to date (some softwares I've tried have out of date data). They also provide email updates on what posts you've made that work and if you engagement is up/down.

Nachteile: It would be great to see what competitors's advertising budget is but this information is not available.

• Bewertet am 24.3.2018
Leadership Rotational Program
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.6.2018

"Good usability and data visualization, lacking on some customization and flexibility"

Vorteile: The way Rival IQ visualizes data makes it easy for anyone new to analytics software to understand. It automatically creates some pretty great metrics for your social channels and you can export that data easily. It's much more user friendly than some of the native social analytics tools, such as Facebook. It also allows for social monitoring which is a useful tool. It also is able to tell you if a post was boosted or not and allows you to separate organic from paid, which is highly useful.

Nachteile: I found that the data that we wanted was sometimes not available through the software, and we either had to go into the platform directly, such as Facebook, to get it. I wish you were able to get more granular with the data. I also found it a bit lacking in the video analytics, specifically. Video is huge for any social publisher, and I would have liked more ability to see deeper video metrics.

• Bewertet am 26.6.2018
Cherrelle N.
Socialo Media Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.11.2019

"Good product, but not what we needed"

Kommentare: Overall, our experience was Rival IQ was perfectly fine. We learned a lot about our competitors and the representative(s) we had on our account was a pleasure to work it. Ultimately, Rival IQ just wasn't for my team.

Vorteile: I liked the usability of the software and its overall layout. It was very thoughtfully put together and optimized for ease.

Nachteile: I quickly realized that the results/stats Rival IQ gathered about our competitors didn't really have an impact on my team's bottom line or overall social strategy. Although it was nice to see what types of posts our competitors boosted or what content worked for their platforms, it didn't change the content we produced for our audience much. I would have like to see a feature that specifically suggested new ways to present our content based on the information gathered from our competitors.

• Bewertet am 26.11.2019
Brendan B.
Athletics Communication Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 7.9.2017

"Rival IQ is an indispensable part of our social and digital strategy at Xavier. "

Vorteile: The insights from Rival IQ inform a lot of how we plan and execute our social media strategy. To be able to see a snapshot of our competition across the league is invaluable as well.

Nachteile: The lack of an archive for data prior to your subscription is a drawback and the search functionality could be improved to locate specific posts.

• Bewertet am 7.9.2017
Content Marketing Program Manager
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.7.2018

"Great software if you know how to dive into the data"

Kommentare: great competitive intel

Vorteile: Rival IQ provides an easy glance at how you stack up against your competitors. I appreciate the email alerts you can set up that can 1) keep you up to date on how your social performance stacks up 2) how your website performance stacks up and 3) if any of your competitors have a breakout social media post. You can also export any report into a PDF or PPT making them ready to present at a moments notice.

Nachteile: While robust, it's not always obvious how to best use the software and unless you really understand how to play with data it can be confusing on how to best use it / get bang for your buck.

• Bewertet am 11.7.2018
Linda R.
Director of Digital Communications
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.1.2019

"A great product that needs support"

Kommentare: It's just too hard to do anything with this if you are on a small team. It's nice to get this information but it's just not worth the funds if you have a small budget or are already using a tool that combines listening with publishing.

Vorteile: It provides all-in-one access to your competitive set's social media activity and growth.

Nachteile: It doesn't go beyond social listening - it marginally integrates with google analytics but if you have sprout or Meltwater, you wouldn't necessarily need RivalIQ.

• Bewertet am 21.1.2019
Renea H.
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.9.2017

"RivalIQ Where Have You Been All My Life!"

Kommentare: I have the ability to learn more about my competitors, what is working and what is not. It is also very helpful for my clients.

Vorteile: I love the emails. Yes. I LOVE the emails I get, knowing what my competitors are doing at a glance. Excellent for business.
For me, as a social media strategist and consultant, it is imperative that I have all the data in my hands quickly.

Nachteile: They do have some customization that could be done.
More company insights would be nice.

• Bewertet am 29.9.2017
Zach P.
Marketing & Social Media Specialist
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.1.2017

"A robust analytics and competitive analysis tool!"

Kommentare: Rival IQ provides marketers with great analytics tools and resources for competitive analysis. Rival IQ can help bolster marketing activities dramatically!

• Bewertet am 5.1.2017