Über Paññã

Finde die richtigen Talente. Jedes Mal.

Erfahre mehr über Paññã

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Paññã

4,9
5,0

Paññã hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 12 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Paññã bereits verwendet?

Ankur
VP Engineering in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The way hiring should be done

Kommentare: We have used this product for sourcing and screening profiles across US and India. Extremely in managing the lifecycle of a position and also candidates applying for the position. Starting off with automated online written tests that the candidate can do on his/her time, followed by automated evaluation of the online written tests and finally conclude with a pre-scheduled online video evaluation, the tool covers all aspects of screening a candidate. We also used the tool in a unique setting, one which it is not designed for but worked very well. We were doing campus hiring in India and used the online written test portion of the tool to conduct a pre-scheduled mass screening of candidates simultaneously. Worked really well for us to have about 100+ candidates take the test at the same time and then have automated results come in by the next day.

Antwort von mroads

Ankur, Thank you for taking the time to review Paññã- our A.I driven online video interview platform. We are happy to hear we were able to reduce time-to-closure for you and your company!

Alex
Founder in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great new easy and intuitive way for your team to hire someone!

Kommentare: Paññã has given our team the boost we needed to become more efficient in the on boarding or hiring process. This product has allowed our management team to find the people we are looking for without having to know so much technical information needed for the positions and provide data we can all look at and understand together so we can be on the same page. The mroads team behind Paññã give ample product support, assistance and are an all around friendly staff you can be excited to talk to on a regular basis.

It's ease of use and intuitive functions. The data is a big plus as well.

Antwort von mroads

Alex, mroads truly appreciates your feedback! Our product and team are glad we were able to provide a positive experience with Solarity Studios.

Laura

Customer Care Account Manager, Talent Aquisition

Kommentare: I utilized this software as a screening tool when recruiting for our Tax Analyst roles. Our hiring managers structured the assessment questions. It was very easy to share out the link with candidates. It quickly ruled out candidates that weren't really interested in investing time to complete the assessment. There were some issues with the software working for some of the candidates but they were able to easily reach out for support. As with anything new, there was a learning curve involved. There were some individuals that scored low on the assessment but based on their strong resume we decided to interview them and they ended up hiring them. Adversely there were candidates that scored very high on the assessment and brought in for an interview but they were not hired either due to culture fit or skill fit. Led us to believe that we may need to re-evaluate our assessment questions... The goal of the software was to reduce the time managers spent screening and interviewing candidates. We hoped we could zero in quicker on the right candidates. Based on the initial experience I think this is possible but again will take time to look at the data to determine how to tweak our questions to better measure what we are trying to assess.

Vinod
Director, Product Development in USA
Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Comprehensive end to end hiring platform

Kommentare: The Panna platform allowed us to filter through a large number of potential candidates quickly without the wasted hours for screening which allowed us to bring in the right candidates for on site interviews. One key learning we had was that the more time we spent upfront on the platform in setting up the right questions, the more time it saved my team in filtering candidates.

Ease of use for the hiring company

Since it's a new 2 sided platform, the features on one side is more mature than the other. The interviewee experience needs to be fine tuned so you have a greater response rate

Antwort von mroads

Vinod, Thank you for taking the time to review our HR solution. We appreciate your feedback on how the platform filters and screens candidates to put the best talent at the top of the stack!

Soumya
Indien

Panna is the future!

Kommentare: I am a graduate student at UT Dallas. I am really impressed with the Panna interface. It's adaptive nature and rigorous question banks in the database provide the perfect setting to sought out good candidates. With my experience with this product, I feel it provides a great scope to filter out the candidates with talent and get placed.

I like the software's adaptive nature; the fact that AI has been used in a hiring platform.

Antwort von mroads

Soumya, mroads is thrilled that millenniums such as yourself love the experience of our A.I driven online video interviews.

Caitlin
Software Sales in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Software Sales

Kommentare: I heard about this new HR platform that was revolutionizing the hiring process and I needed to know more! Alexandra walked me through the platform step by step. It flowed seamlessly. It was straight forward and easy to navigate but what sets this product out from the rest is the reassurance it gives the hiring team that who they are interviewing have the right skill set for the job. With the automation of the platform, it will decrease the time and overhead spent on traditional hiring practices. If you haven't looked into this product I highly suggest you do!

Decreasing over head Placing the right talent faster

Antwort von mroads

Caitlin, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to deliver a seamless process with our HR solution, Paññã.

Theresa
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Outstanding product & OUTSTANDING people!

Kommentare: I learned about mroads while attending a conference on the west coast last year. It took little time for me to recognize the quality of their products & services and the quality of their people. mroads exemplifies extraordinary leadership from top down! This organization understands the power of leading edge technology and the power of service excellence. Five Star Rating Delivered! Five Star Rating Earned!

Features & Functionality & Flexibility

None

Assistant Dean in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Panna - An Amazing Product!

Kommentare: The Panna platform is one of a kind. It makes volume hiring so incredibly easy and saves me on time. As a manager, I have to review multiple applications for various positions and believe that Panna is a great tool to assist with that process. The product is easy to use, intuitive and a huge asset for the busy executive or business owner. Kudos to M Roads for making the hiring process easy and much more manageable for various companies both large and small. In addition, the M Roads team is incredible, and I love the people!

It is very intuitive and easy to use. It also provides an efficiency to a process that has yet to be addressed. Talented people and your time are the most important assets. This produce combines both in allowing you to find great people in a time efficient manner.

Nothing thus far. I will continue to look to provide feedback on how to improve the software.

Fernando
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Review from an IT Project Manager Perspective.

Kommentare: The platform is very intuitive. Finally artificial intelligence has its use in hiring the best talent. This is the best next thing for Human Resources best tool!

Antwort von mroads

Fernando, Thank you for taking the time to do a review on Paññã. mroads is the first to leverage A.I driven technical presets to empower IT project managers such as yourself to make data driven hires.

Sai
Project Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Hiring Through Paññã is the way to go

Kommentare: Paññã makes hiring very easy due to the features and the functionality it has to offer. The platform is straight forward and simple to use. It helps us select the best candidate if there is a position available.

Antwort von mroads

Sai, Thanks for the kind words about our platform! Our A.I technical presets are every IT company's dream to streamline hiring.

Denis
Bankwesen

Hiring made easy!!

Kommentare: In my experience, this is one of the best hiring platforms out there. A well-designed product that makes the task of hiring the best candidates simpler.

Antwort von mroads

Denis, We appreciate you taking the time to do a review for Paññã. mroads is proud to keep our clients happy and to empower them to find the right candidate in the shortest time!

Chad

Excellent video interviewing software

Kommentare: I demoed Panna and thought the video platform was very good. It's clean and simple, and can be a great resource if you are vetting new tools.