Great for all the different roles in your life!

Bewertet am 18.10.2018
Patti H.
Surgical Physician Assistant
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I'm self employed and work prn. Having the read only feature has allowed me to put my calendar in more hands without violating privacy. They can see where I'm busy and where they can schedule me without having to call me every time. Saves everyone time and effort!
I'm also involved in recreational clubs at a local and regional level, and organizing our schedule where everyone can see it, being able to interlink the clubs, pinning the link to our Facebook page, and then being able to link all of them into my personal calendar.... well, it keeps me sane! Thank you TeamUp for a great application!

Vorteile: For reference, I am not in any way a computer programmer. I have limited computer skills but am able to follow instructions and figure out most new applications with trial and error. I have found teamup to be very easy to set up. You can start with the very basic calendar, entering each event individually. It is easy to use on the computer or my phone, I can see events clearly, and edit them on either platform. I really like the way it looks, easy to read and pleasant to look at. Once you become more proficient, you can create recurring events, based on weekly, monthly, or as specific as the 3rd Sunday of the month. You can also subscribe to outside calendars, such as holiday calendars, team calendars, or anything that uses an icalendar feed, such as a google calendar, you only need to copy and paste the url address. And it’s a much more polished look than the original google calendars. In each Main calendar you create, you are able to make 8 sub calendars, assign different colors to each and turn them on and off as needed. What I particularly like, is it’s free to make more. Currently I have created multiple different calendars. I have a business calendar, a personal calendar, a regional club calendar, a local club calendar, and I've made more for other people and clubs to use. Within each Main calendar, I have my sub calendars. I can then choose to subscribe to the entire calendar or only a portion of it, and place into ANY of my calendars.

Nachteile: I would love to have a share link that will share the Titles as well as the time of events, but not the details. Currently they can only see that the time is reserved and that's all. Other than that, I love it!

Makes my life so much easier!

Bewertet am 29.11.2019
Becky B.
Pole Studio Owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to use. And if I ever do get stuck on something the telephone support team are super friendly and helpful. I also appreciate how quick it is to set up and get going.

Nachteile: I actually can’t think of anything I dislike about the software.

TeamUp- Happy Costumer

Bewertet am 30.10.2019
Lyra G.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: TeamUp has been a game changer for our business. We moved over from mindbody due to issues with family accounts and youth students. Once we made the change our issues with inaccurate rosters, and families being confused by the sign up process went immediately away. The user interface and experience is exceptionally easy and we haven’t had any issue the way we did with mindbody

Vorteile: Very easy to learn, very simple to implement. All of our customers love the functionality and the family portal.

Nachteile: I’d like this software to have more functionality with courses, id like it to be able to track other options like “trial classes” and “makeups” where we could easily add students into the roster in one of these categories, even if we don’t have them in an associated grouping. Also I’d like more automation with a true enrollment model and not have to manually control the software and flow. Right now the system prorates off of a calendar month and we have to manually put auto pay students into classes session after session. Also if like a better way to track if people don’t have a waiver so the admins can see easier. You only see this if you go into the profile or try to sign then you. It would be nice if people without waivers were flagged in red. Finally integrating with a waiver software system like smart waiver would be awesome! That way we could have real documents with actual signatures associated with clients in their profile.

Great System - easy to use and helping us run the business more efficiently

Bewertet am 30.10.2019
Hayley W.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great system that is helping us track membership and class attendances a lot more efficiently than we did before.

Vorteile: Seems fairly simple to use once you get to know how it works. The team are excellent at TeamUp and are always on hand to answer one of my many queries as I get used to the system.

Nachteile: Nothing major - just spending time getting use to the system in the first instance.

Saves Time and Removes Stress

Bewertet am 3.11.2019
Richard C.
Gym Owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Wonderful, I love it, a real game changer.

Vorteile: Wonderful, I love it, a real game changer. "It makes life so much easier for the management team, the fitness instructors and the members, and it saves us time (and money) and removes stress x"

Nachteile: If a customer unregisters themselves from classes they do not show up on the slipping away report. On occasion this means that members can slip through the net(and end up leaving) and we have been unaware they havent been in as they dont show up on reports.(as they are constantly unregistering themselves, and not showing up on late cancellations or no shows reports). If we could have an option for "dormant" members, who are paying but not coming in and are unregistering, that would be the final piece in the puzzle for me. I was shown a way i could do this by tech support but it involved lots of spreadsheets and messing around, and a manual check almost. Thanks

Great software!

Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Arlene C.

Kommentare: Great!!

Vorteile: Very easy and so quick to set up! The customer support so far is great!

Nachteile: It would be great if it was more visual from the users point of view, ie: images with workshops and classes.

A life changer

Bewertet am 9.11.2019
Katie R.
Pole Fitness Instructor
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They were very helpful and reassuring when I first decided to sign up. They spoke of their experience with other people in my industry who use Team Up. Any time I’ve had a problem or not known who to do something they have been great at sorting it.

Vorteile: Easy integration on Wix or Word Press
Simple to use as a business
Looks good to users

Nachteile: An app would be good to make it even more user friendly

WeTRAIN You review

Bewertet am 24.12.2019
Matt S.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very positive, minimal issues or faults. Will continue to use, doubt I will find better

Vorteile: It’s ease of use, varied and thorough functionality and very consistent. Minimal, if any, problems/faults

Nachteile: The financial reporting data could be made more clear and would like to see downloadable monthly reports

Great software with excellent customer service

Bewertet am 29.12.2019
Maggie E.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Excellent. Ease of use and set up was the best I’ve used. Above all their customer service is far above average.

Vorteile: Ability to manage classes, customers, memberships and payments all in one place.

Nachteile: I’d also like to be able to schedule personal training on the software but this isn’t possible whilst I have to create specific blocks of time as opposed to offering open hours.

Great Membership System

Bewertet am 3.11.2019
Richard D.
Proprietor
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Team Up provides a solid membership base and class booking system easy to use either as back-office administrator or user

Vorteile: "It has everything to service a fitness business, membership payments, class bookings. With affordable pricing structure based on your membership numbers with great back up service"

Nachteile: It is pretty straight forward like any software once you get used to it

von TeamUp an 4.11.2019

Hi Richard,

Many thanks for your review.

An Excellent Alternative To Mind Body with Fabulous Customer Support

Bewertet am 16.9.2019
Natalie H.
Company Director
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would still chose this software over any other that I have come across, first for affordable pricing, second for customer service and last but not least functionality which gives me 85% of what I'd like and matches the functionality of any other competitor I've tried. No complaints!

Vorteile: The software is very good value for money compared to competitors, the customer service is sensationally good.

Nachteile: There are some restrictions in methods of charging (it would be so handy to have an option that allows the customer to add a second class immediately after the first class - back to back classes - at a discount). Some of the back end navigation is a bit fiddly and the user journey takes quite a few clicks for some functions. BUT I don't think the other software options are any less fiddly and there is fantastic customer support anytime you need guidance.

TeamUp does our admin whilst we run the business

Bewertet am 9.8.2019
Siobhan M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent. The system reduces our admin time to less than half an hour a day. The dashboard makes it easy to identify new customers, payments going through and any issues such as failed payments too. Everything else is automated, with customers also able to buy or upgrade additional memberships too.

Vorteile: TeamUp is a great membership system. It is easy to set up, update and is fully automated with secure card and DD payments within the system (transactions are up front with no invoices/payments to chase). Other useful features such as trigger emails automatically welcome customers, remind them of bookings, tell customers how to get to my business. There are also great billing features that allow you to freeze memberships, automatically skip payments and take ad hoc payments too. We have tried other systems that promise much, however, have recently moved back to TeamUp as for membership management it is hard to beat..

Nachteile: There are no cons to using this system. Yes, there would be some nice to have additional features, however, it does the key activities REALLY well.

von TeamUp an 12.8.2019

Hey Siobhan,

Thanks for the detailed review. Glad to be of service.

Team Up Review from KDFSC

Bewertet am 11.9.2019
Karl D.
Gym Owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Its great! Just get it :)

Vorteile: It's awesome, so easy to use and manages everything I need. support is fantastic and the whole system just saves me so much time and stress.

Nachteile: the one thing I would say is the "active clients" section could be more accurate

Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Trevor C.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall both myself as the business Owner and my clients/members like TeamUp for its ease of use , ability to book in advance for sessions via their straightforward easy to use App on their phone/ tablet or laptop, makes tracking sessions simple , tracking payments straightforward & the functionality is excellent.

Vorteile: Dead easy to use once set up, customer service when help or advise needed is second to none , extremely customer centric, friendly and helpful, highly recommend.

Nachteile: The only minor gripe I have is the membership payment software options used, GoCardless being the issue for me , payments into the business take too long to clear & process into the business account , no weekend or bank holiday payments, leading to then having to wait additional banking days which effects cash flow especially for a smaller facility... adding something like PAYPAL to the options would remedy this .

von TeamUp an 30.8.2019

Hi Trevor!

Thanks for the great review!

We have PayPal available but hide by default because it just doesn't work as well as the other processors you are using.

Direct Debit does have some flaws but we find it a great all-rounder for your most loyal members.

The team will reach out and chat to you about the options available and we'll see what we can do to help.

TeamUp

Fantastic product with unparalleled support at a great price.

Bewertet am 29.3.2019
Karen G.
Studio Director
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As mentioned already, its a great product at a really good price with good support, I know they listen to me with any suggestions I have as they do all their customers and it's constantly improving. What more could you want?

Vorteile: We all work in different ways delivering similar products, Teamup allows you the flexibility to run your business in a way that suits you. My staff all find it really easy to use too which is essential. Plenty of feedback on our numbers show us where we can improve or pull something that't not working as well as we might like. The pricing structure allows a new business to get going without crazy overhead from the off. Best of all is the back room support that help you and gives you suggestions if you are really stuck.

Nachteile: Not a lot to be totally honest. I had used another online booking site who consistently put their prices up and stopped me accessing some of their product unless I upgraded. With Teamup I had access to everythging from the start.

TeamUp Review

Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Denise W.
Pilates Instructor
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The support given during set up and ongoing has been amazing. Not only is there online support, TeamUp have always returned my calls, taken as long as needed to help with any questions. I have been given advice on different marketing ideas, which has been particularly helpful. I have also been offered suggestions to utilise all areas of the TeamUp software.

Vorteile: TeamUp is a comprehensive software package. It offers so much more than just a ‘booking platform’. I particularly like the ability to send emails to clients at different stages of their membership i.e. new customers, slipping away etc. The software also allows you to track your income. There is the scope to customise memberships and classes to suite your individual business.

Nachteile: Initially understanding how clients viewed TeamUp as opposed to the business user.

von TeamUp an 25.7.2019

Hi Denise,

Thank you so much for your detailed review!

TeamUp

Use Team up to make life easier

Bewertet am 10.5.2019
Hayley P.
Company owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I spend less time at my computer but with the same results, my clients are happy and find the online booking system easy to use and I feel confident knowing that as a customer, I can voice any concerns I may have without fear of judgement and the team will work hard to guide me the best way to resolve them.

Vorteile: Team Up is an amazing piece of software which has given me more free time to spend with family and friends which I can enjoy, knowing that the day to day management of my business is in safe hands :) It’s easy to use and one thing that really stands out for me is that the customer support is outstanding!

Nachteile: To be honest, the team are so open to listening and learning from their customers that any minor issue which may crop is sorted very quickly. Equally, any suggestions I have had on how the system could be improved has be addressed and actioned so at present, everything is great :)

Team up at Boom Fitness

Bewertet am 22.4.2019
Roi L.
Owner & Head Coach
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Its been a brilliant experience, have used it for 4.5 years and would highly recommend it. I doubt i'll use anything else ever.

Vorteile: Team up is a super simple system that offers great value and functionality given the simplicity of it. It allows us to easily manage customer accounts including payments with ease from my phone.

Nachteile: Some of the features like kiosk arent active when you first get started, but team up will quickly activate it however if you don't know about it you don't know to ask.

von TeamUp an 24.4.2019

Thank you for the brilliant review Roi. It's a pleasure working with you and supporting your business.

Great customer service & software

Bewertet am 15.4.2019
Susanne W.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent experience. Has modernised and streamlined my business from what it was a few years ago.

Vorteile: Easy to use software, great support from customer service. Always very responsive to queries. Everything in one place, payments, bookings etc
Customers like the software too

Nachteile: Would be nice to have a proper app clients could dowload Havnt really mastered the reports or the emailing function as yet but I’m sure help is available here for me to learn if I reach out to the team.

von TeamUp an 24.4.2019

Thanks for the review Susanne, great feedback. Please do reach out to us if we can help you with reporting.

An extra pair of hands

Bewertet am 23.4.2019
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Been a great help to have Teamup and made running a Business a little easier and more profitable.

Vorteile: I like the simplicity of the system, I'm not that great at technology but with this it is simple and clear and anything I am not sure of I can check with the team.
It is like having a employ to sort the ins and outs of peoples memberships and creating packages that suit them and help me get the most value and profit.

Nachteile: The things that were a little awkward have been changed recently and they continue to improve as they go along.

Teamup @ CrossFit LE3

Bewertet am 6.8.2019
Dan M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am very happy as a Teamup customer and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to others.

Vorteile: The software package is really easy to use both from the business side and the customer side, can be tailored to the business and has a great support team in the background keeping things running smoothly.

Nachteile: The only minor gripe I have is that customer profiles can be linked to more than one business, if the other business is also using Teamup. Its not a major issue, and doesn't affect the way the system works but it can be a little confusing.

With thanks to TeamUp

Bewertet am 27.9.2019
Ursula B.
Business Owner and Pilates Instructor
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It saves me an inordante amount of time, now I just need to get my clients to take more responsibility and use it. It allows me to teach more classes in the week and expand the business.

Vorteile: Whats not to like! Fast helpful helpdesk turnaround with patience even though you may have asked the same question umpteen times; ease of use, affordibility especially as a start up.

Nachteile: It would save even more time if we could please use fingerprint recognition to log onto the app on our mobile phones.

Easy to use and excellent customer service!

Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Charlene C.
Pilates Studio Owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Using the TeamUp booking system frees up a huge amount of time for me which would otherwise be spent taking manual bookings. It's really user friendly for both business owner and consumer and so much better than the system I was using previously. The customer service is excellent, the phone is answered straight away and nothing is ever too much trouble. I know of many other Pilates Studios who use the same system and I've genuinely never heard anything negative from anyone!

Vorteile: Extremely easy to use, even for technophobes like me!!

Nachteile: I have not been able to take advantage of the booking system for 1:1 appointments as it doesn't offer enough flexibility in terms of different appointment lengths to suit my business.

Using Goteam up

Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Lorna W.
Studio Owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I like that the customer information is easy to access, updates can be made easily and the system is user friendly for my customers.

Vorteile: Ease of use to add classes
Ease of use for customers
New updates always added to suit our needs

Nachteile: Sometimes it can be quite time consuming to add new courses/classes

von TeamUp an 5.9.2019

Hey Lorna,

Thanks for your review and feedback!

Feedback from the Founder

Bewertet am 11.11.2019
Clare M.
Founder and Director
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Amazing customer service

Vorteile: It's ease of use. Clear to see where everything is and what everything does.

Nachteile: I wanted to do blend 3 different Team Up accounts onto one timetable on one page on our website and that didn't work. Each timetable needed its own page on the website instead. This I thought could be a bit clunky for the user, but actually it will work fine and might even be more clear for them on reflection.