Filtern nach:

Über TDSmaker

TDSmaker is a cloud-based datasheet creation and management system that reduces the time and cost by over 85%

Erfahre mehr über TDSmaker

Altynay A.
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 25.8.2018

"I love it!"

Vorteile: TDSmaker's big templates library includes designs for all industries. I have horrible design skills, but templates saved me.
You can get control over the datasheets by assigning permissions to other coworkers. You can even integrate the documents to your website automatically.
TDSmaker can track the data for viewed or downloaded data-sheets and you can generate custom reports, and analyze most viewed data-sheets.
I also liked their customer service.
They have a free consultation, which is a good option if you are very new to datasheets.

Nachteile: Creating a personal design from scratch is hard.
The interface is available only in Turkish and English.

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 25.8.2018
Jack S.
Product Management
Rundfunk, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2019

"TDS review"

Kommentare: Having experience building software myself, I think its not bad software. However, what would set this product apart from the rest would be upgraded/more ergonomic Template creation. This is where it lets me down. If i want to make a small change to a template i have to clone the whole template and try my change because there is a risk of corrupting the whole template and ruining your Datasheets.

Vorteile: Security / User access rights. Changing / adding users and there permissions.
Templates are the big let down. Once templates are created TDS is a pleasure to use.

Nachteile: I personally think this software is focused more on security rather than functionality. Its functions when creating a Template are very questionable. I cant add a page between pages I have already created. This leaves me no option but to add a page at the end and then copy all pages before to the end page which takes a huge amount of time. The copy function is slow. Also, small bugs everywhere when with hiding content and then publishing. If I hide more than two tables and publish a lot of content gets hidden that I don't want.

• Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Emre Ö.
R&D Manager
Chemikalien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.6.2017

"nice interface with userfriendly features"

Vorteile: easy to use and easy to learn nice interface good team they answer question in a short time and create solutions to our spesific problems

Nachteile: sometimes when you make a change on base document you dont see it on all documents at the same time, other users or viewers have difficulty to adapt this system

• Bewertet am 7.6.2017
Halil A.
specialist
Chemikalien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.6.2017

"very useful"

Kommentare: I can create tds easily everywhere

Vorteile: The interface of the program is very nice. The videos created for the use of the program and the promotional pdfs are very helpful. Also the friends who are online helpers on the site are very fast when I encounter problems during use.

Nachteile: Although the interface of the program is very nice, there is a slowdown in the system during the operations.

• Bewertet am 5.6.2017
Sabri emre G.
Chemical engineer
Chemikalien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.6.2018

"It is very useful ,and I don't waste my time on fixing technical data sheet template no more thanks "

Kommentare: So many technical data sheets

Vorteile: It provides me to prepare data sheets easily, I like templates and I also like reaching the software on phone. Customer service is very fast

Nachteile: Translating should be improved, the software on phone should be developed. Prices can be better.

• Bewertet am 6.6.2018
Sirarpi S.
Digital Marketing Specialist
  • Bewertet am 22.7.2018

"Saved a lot of my time and provided the best quality I could ever have"

Kommentare: 1. Saved my time
2. Don't need to have designer skills
3. There are lots of free templates to customize
4. Their team is ready to give free consultation

Vorteile: I am a busy person and every minute of my life is valued. Making a datasheet with a ready-made template was the best thing I could have. Their features page was easy to understand and had an essential role in my decision-making process. I needed to share the files with my colleagues and TDSmaker gave me this opportunity.

Nachteile: I can't think of a thing I didn't like about the software. I have been using the tool for more than 6 months and I like it a lot. It is easy to use even if you don't have designer skills.

• Bewertet am 22.7.2018
Bethany V.
Project Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 8.6.2018

"I've used TDSMaker on and off over the past 6 months and I really like it"

Vorteile: There are a lot of features and different templates. I like that there are a variety. I was able to create a really great datasheet template from it.

Nachteile: I would say the biggest con I have is maybe ease of use...it could be a little easier to navigate or that could just be that I'm not 100% sure if there is an easier way to create a template?

• Bewertet am 8.6.2018
Jai T.
Marketing Director
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.4.2019

"Awesome product!"

Vorteile: Basically we don't need to employ a separate graphics person to handle our data sheets. our sales team manage them!

Nachteile: there is not a lot i can fault about this product

• Bewertet am 6.4.2019
Jai T.
Marketing
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.8.2017

"Eliminated outsourcing design work"

Kommentare: In house design and updates

Vorteile: We were able to produce high quality technical data sheets in house with minimal software knowledge. The software was very easy to use

Nachteile: There was actually nothing I diskliked, the software functions as intended and the output is as desired

• Bewertet am 6.8.2017