Exceptional Support Team!

Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Jim C.
Recovery Specialist/Mental Health Therapist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Vorteile: There are many attributes that I like about using ReliaTrax including- the user-friendly format, the efficiency of the drop-down menu and desktop features, the speed getting to other pages, and the help page that provides quick access to specific needs. What I Like most is the prompt and effective assistance I receive from the support staff- my support team and their patients dealing w/ my endless questions.

Nachteile: It cannot read my mind and automatically navigate me through the site.

Great customer service!

Bewertet am 15.5.2019
Penny K.
Office Managwr
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very positive from the beginning, throughout the setup/training process, and so responsive when we have questions or need modifications (including teaching me to fix things myself!)

Vorteile: The software meets all of our practice needs, as well as providing tools that we expect to utilize as our practice expands.
Customer service is terrific — very responsive and helpful when I get stuck or have a question that I can’t find in the extensive learning library.

Nachteile: I haven’t run into anything that hasn’t been changed (ie: limited calendar hours, as we have very early appts. RT expanded the calendar!)

von Canyon City Solutions an 16.5.2019

Thanks Penny! We try to meet the needs of our providers. We look forward to working with Reliant for years to come!