Saves you time. Buy this

Bewertet am 25.8.2016
Christian E.
Personal Trainer
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is an awesome platform. I train online and in person and this just simplifies that whole process. To make things better for my in person clients there is a CMS which lets me record body metrics, so I show a clients how far they have come since they started (really helps motivation). All cards on the table, I was asked by Fit Ferret to post how I felt, but I've tried a lot of software for online training and this is the best out there.

Vorteile: Client Management is very easy.
The workout builder generates attractive pdf's
Calendars let me schedule workouts for clients, then message them if they miss a session

Nachteile: Not sure if this is applicable anymore, but there were a few changes, so I'd get use to one way of doing something & later it would be slightly different, like the button would move or it would automatically do what I wanted. Far from a deal breaker, but annoying -- haven't had that happen in about 2 months though, I started in May.

Pretty Awesome

Bewertet am 9.4.2016
Jacob H.
Fitness Coach

Kommentare: Pros:
This is the only product I've found that incorporates what a trainer actually needs like nutrition, assessments, meal planning and not a canned software that does billing & memberships. It's really useful.
Cons:
It seems like a newer product, there is some change still happening, everything that's been added has been a plus in my experience, but minor details seem to shift around -- like when facebook does an update, same thing.