Über Rotaready

Staff rota software that can schedule your rota automatically, with fully integrated time & attendance, cost control and HR.

Erfahre mehr über Rotaready

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Rotaready bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Daniel E.
Daniel E.
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Rotaready Saved My Life

Kommentare: Outstanding! Making a change in software is always a stress, particularly when the change effects literally every member of staff. Rotaready were there to support us every step of the way during the migration from our old system. Data transfer, training and implementation were all supported by their team. We have been live for over two years and we would not move away from it. Our old system could not provide the functionality we needed, it took ages to turn the data into any meaningful reporting and was time intensive. Staff love the easy of use, from shift swapping to booking annual leave, its all so easy for them. Moving to Rotaready gave us an easy to use system which was quickly adopted by all users, saved us time and money and also allowed us to reduce our operational staffing costs by exposing labour efficiencies. Thanks Roatready - you might just have saved my life!

We love the way that the software is so instinctive and simple to use - this goes for our staff and managers, who all adopted it with ease. As managers we love the visibility the product gives is across a range of metrics. Costs, hours used, attendance monitoring and custom reports all make our business easier to run.

Initially the reporting functionality was quite limited, but the guys at Rotaready have worked hard on this to give a range of standard reports and customisable ones which help to extract useful info from the software which we have used to make operational changes in the business. I know they are constantly working on this aspect of the platform which is great for us.

Samantha R.
Finance Officer in UK
Druck, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly

Kommentare: Customer Service is exceptional. The team are very quick with their response emails. We have yet to come across an issue that cannot be solved. The team have worked tirelessly with us to get our unusual shift patterns to work within the entire company. We have definitely set some challenges for the RotaReady team, and they have come up trumps every time.

We use scheduling for our Rota's. Once we got to grips with how it works, it has been a dream to implement, maintain and manage. We use the HR function and upload all documents into folders designed for us. Swapping and changing daily rotas is as simple as click and drag. We are able to add additional pay rates to different shift patterns.

No fire role call function. User to be able to cancel holiday. The ability to amend holiday/time off without cancelling it. We have to run many different reports to get the information we require before we can run payroll, but that is our unique way of working rather than RotaReady function error.

Jamil H.
Payroll & Productivity Analyst in UK
Gastgewerbe, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great intuitive product

Kommentare: Have great visibility of time and attendance, allows us to review operational efficiency. Great product and great team that enhance the product.

Easy of set up and use, scalability, integration solutions

More reporting, change management in rotas - But know there are changes in the pipe line

Kevin K.
Operations Director in UK
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great piece of software with an even better team!

Kommentare: Rotaready has an incredible customer support & account management team, always really friendly and knowledgeable. They were extremely accommodating during the transition period in changing from our previous supplier and they made each step as painless as possible!

The attendance (and sanitisation) feature has seen massive savings for our business, both financially and in terms of time. Understanding the wage percentage has become much more straightforward for our junior managers, some of whom struggled previously with complex Excel sheets.

I raised it with the Rotaready team that the ability to toggle between sites (rather than going back to HQ each time) would be really helpful. They have taken this on board and it's currently being developed. I think it's wonderful that they not only listen to customer feedback but also value it.

Gareth R.
IT & EPOS Co-ordinator in UK
Gastgewerbe, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Rotaready Review

Kommentare: Managers are spending less time creating rotas, they can manage employees holiday and availability much more efficiently. Employee engagement is also much better via the app so they can manage their own Holidays and Availability.

Incredibly user friendly, Managers can spend more time concentrating on their day to day duties rather than spending hours creating rotas. T&A via both Tablet & Employee Smart Phones Holiday/Availability responsibility is very much given to the employee.

Initially some reports weren't available but we worked with RotaReady to create new reports which has helped us manage our sales/wage ratios

Emma R.
MD in UK
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Rota and time keeping solution!

Kommentare: Rotaready has allowed us to automate clocking in and out and ensure accurate time reporting that can be easily imported into our payroll software to simplify the payroll process. It has also provided a benefit to employees by allowing them to swap shifts, request holidays and get quicker approval of requests and quickly receive electronic Rotas in advance.

I remember the first time, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Rotaready visited us to demonstrate the product. After months of seeing various time keeping platforms, I wasn't holding out much hope. Within 30 minutes, the rest of the senior management team had joined the meeting to see the potential that Rotaready could provide! Functionality- Rotaready has some great features, Rotas being issued electronically, shift swapping features, holiday requests, shift reminders and the ability to quickly and remotely cover shifts, if someone isn't able to attend for their shift. The best feature is the ability to automatically create the week's rota based off a set of rules and the team's job roles. Support- The team are super responsive and committed to working with us to develop the functionality of the software. They have the quickest response time from any software provider I've encountered Ease of use- From a set up and employee point of view , Rotaready is extremely easy to set-up and use. Our employees really like the holiday request functions, shift swap and electronic rotas and managers are able to remotely keep track of any absence issues

If the TOIL functionality could be expanded via rules to automatically track balances that would be useful. It would also be useful to have more granular access to allow differed departmental heads to create and review their own Rota. However..... I really had to think about something I least like and we haven't found anything that we couldn't make work for us.

Nicola H.
HR Representative in UK

Excellent System With a Team Who Take Feedback On Board & Develop Accordingly

Kommentare: Wage Costing was a huge challenge for us, we now have full control of this and each Head of Department can see and manage their own budget and schedule accordingly. Additionally, an unexpected bonus is that Heads of Department now have easy access to all colleague telephone numbers and the ability to offer out cover shifts to the team at the touch of a button which has made a huge difference to efficiency.

We like the fact that the system is intuitive to use and that all of our information is contained in one place. Rotas are simple to create and there are different ways to do this, in order to suit varying businesses or departments. The ability to access the software remotely has also been key, giving Heads of Department the peace of mind to know that they can log in and make amendments and monitor costs when away from the business. Most of all it has given us overall control, excellent reporting detail and the ability to see who is expected where across the whole business. Payroll release has never been simpler!

The product is so simple to use, I have worked with other Time & Attendance systems which are nowhere near as simple and intuitive as RotaReady. There are some items on our wish list for future development but we've found that if you speak to the team they're always willing to consider developing new features depending on demand.

Nathan P.
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Definitely 1000% better than last system!

The Rota Ready team are constantly updating the software which has improved our teams efficiencies when using the system. With many unique functionalities, the ease and speed that the team can use or find information allows us to work with real time information. Rota Ready take on board on your ideas and look to implement them to work for your business. The team like to the view and accessibility of booking their own holiday and seeing how much allowance they have left.

The reports were a bit limited however they seem to be growing regularly...

Tania W.
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Rotaready at Cafe Marmalade

Kommentare: I introduced Rotaready to my business last August and it has been revolutionary. I did the original set up which at first seemed a bit mind boggling but once you start the process its very self explanatory and Amelia's support was incredible. The good thing about setting the system up yourself means you really get to understand how it all works. My manager used to spend 4 days a month doing rota's which would often not be accurate. The system allows you to create a profile for each employee which takes into account any shifts/ days they are unavailable. Skills staff have or don't have are tracked, pay increases easy to see the history on. Its very user friendly, I highly recommend it.

Time saving Accuracy Easy to use Holiday calendars Easy to update

Very little, its so easy to use. I do think we probably are not using it to its full potential so maybe a followup site visit would be good to look at other bits on the system

Graeme M.
Operations Manager in UK
Gastgewerbe, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great!

Kommentare: The team have been really useful whenever we have requested changes or help using features

We gained total visibility and transparency of our numbers. The system is easy to navigate, and therefore easy to explain to new users. More than this, the people behind the software have been great.

The ability to correctly account for CBS and CC payments, although I realise this is an issue specific to ourselves.

Paul B.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

JMG Review

Kommentare: again, one system for everything rather than a number of systems doing part of the job that is required and it helps that staff have the system on the app.

It's easy to use and it helps that we have everything in one system (Rota, Holidays, absence, clock ins and payroll information.

Certain elements are a little restricted, these are just little things but the team have helped me to over come any issues we have.

Sandy M.

Issues with Connectivity

Kommentare: We are happy with Rotaready. Our only issues is the reliability of the tablet and the fact that the system doesn't link up with our till system Clover.

It is much easier doing our payroll as it is very easy to pull reports.

The software is amazing but the tablet in which you use tends to have technically issues on a weekly basis which prevents staff from logging in on occasion.

David A.

Great Product

Kommentare: Excellent

Saves time, money and keeps our team up to date with their ever evolving rotas and time off requests.

Over the 3 to 4 years we have noticed bits that were not entirely suitable or needed improvement, but by speaking to the team at Rotaready the majority of these areas have been developed further, Rotaready is constantly evolving.

Tommy F.
Company Director in UK
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great features and excellent customer service

Kommentare: Even in my limited time using Rotaready I can see how powerful the software is. It makes scheduling staff a breeze compared to the old pen-and-paper or spreadsheet method. I can make changes easily and all staff are notified. It is also great for managing holiday requests or shift-swaps and saves my phone buzzing at all hours! My experience with the team has been great from my initial interaction with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to ongoing support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I highly recommend using Rotaready to keep on top of HR, scheduling, attendance and payroll.

The time and attendance features are fantastic. They seamlessly integrate with their powerful rota scheduling software to allow me to keep on top of labour costs. The photo feature on clock-in and out is great as it prevents abuse of the system.

The software doesn't integrate with my payroll solution but I am told that the team are looking to add my provider as a fully compatible integration in the near future.

Jo M.
Head of Finance in UK

Smashing Plates

Kommentare: Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] , [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] , has been nothing but supportive and helpful throughout the whole process. It has been a breeze to set up!

It is simple and easy to use, plus very intuitive. It does everything you need it to do!

Nothing to report currently, maybe in time we will find something!

Daniel F.
General Manager in UK
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It is what is says on the tin

Kommentare: Feels like we've been using it for months, intuitive set up and easy to use

Really easy to use software with all essential features to run business effectively

Few teething issues from the point of view of staff, but I'm sure these are easy fixes

David C.
General Manager in UK

1 month in

Kommentare: Professional and informative staff.
Easy interface to work with.

We started using Rotaready just over one month ago and so far I have no complaints. The instant chat has been incredibly helpful to me and my colleagues whenever we've needed a question answered, which is ideal when setting up a new system. The interface is incredibly easy to use and the "older" managers have coped no problem. The app feature is fantastic and gives staff a lot of control over their shifts and they see their holiday accrual, which save a lot of time.

At the moment, there is nothing I dislike about this software. Once you learn how to navigate it, the time saved is excellent.

Rose G.
Retail Operations Manager in UK
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Rota Ready review

Kommentare: Excellent

- Visually very easy to use and get to grips with quickly - Smart phone integration - Excellent, speedy support from the team on any issues

- Would like to be able to sign off rotas for multiple sites using one login - Cannot see my own pay/employment details - Would be good to have a section where employees can access their own documents (to store company handbook etc.) - Slightly confusing holiday accrual system for hourly paid

Shaun D.
Clubhouse Operations manager in UK

Glasgow Golf Club

Kommentare: I have used Rotaready previously and was very happy with the system . I like the new addition which enables the user to navigate the interface better .

Easy to use . Good Interface