I didn't now that staying organized could be so simple and elegant

Florian L.
Web Developer
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Vorteile: As a freelancer, managing my time is one of the hardest things for me to do. I mostly work by myself, so I wasn't sure I even needed a project management tool. I signed up for Agantty out of sheer curiosity and I haven't regretted it for a second. I never expected that planning out my working days would one day turn into a fun activity. Agantty's UI is clean and beautiful, simple yet smart. It only took a few minutes for me to become familiar with the core functionality. There's a useful division between the calendar-like gantt chart and the dashboard, which shows your projects as a to-do list. I prefer using the gantt chart, not only because it gives me a better overview if I have various overlapping tasks on a given day, but also because it shows me at a glance how much I've already accomplished. There's no better feeling than marking a task as finished.

Nachteile: Even though Agantty is very user-friendly, some things aspects could still be simplified. For example, when working alone, I would like that any new task automatically be assigned to me, and that the tasks and users sections in the gantt chart view could be merged into one. Then again, I realize that I'm probably not the average user and that Agantty really shines when used for collaborative work.

good software

Bewertet am 17.5.2019
Ali A.
Design Engineer
Automotive, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: it can be online and user friendly application

Nachteile: not sıpport to export pdf. ın project management pdf is must

Great Project Management Tool

Bewertet am 13.4.2018
Katia Z.
Digital Marketing
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Projects management, team collaboration, optimizing processes inside different teams.

Vorteile: Gantt Chart - I just love it! All of the other project management tool charge you in order to use the Gantt Chart, but in Agantty you can use it. All of the other features are also great and work perfectly.

Nachteile: The english version of Agantty website does not work on Safari browser. I remember trying to open the website a while ago and it did not work, so I decided that it is some kind of spam website. But about a year ago I opened it with Chrome and it worked perfectly. Safari version still does not work. Agantty team, adapt your website for Safari browser, it is important.

The ability to use and modify Gantt charts with ease as in Agantty has been an invaluable experience

Jan B.
Managing Director

Kommentare: Project Management has never been easier. It's great to use internally in a team, and also great for showing to clients. They are always impressed when they see the organized Gantt charts Agantty provides.

Vorteile: The collaboration feature is extremely easy to use. I can assign people to tasks, and team members can make edits and also add tasks themselves. This sort of coordination is better than in many professional calendar applications we use. The idea of using Gantt charts for project management is ingenious - sure, it's been done before, but Agantty has truly mastered it.

Nachteile: I would like for the program to have more external integrations, in particular Dropbox or Google drive. Trello did a great job of doing that, and if Agantty were to do that too it would truly be one of the greatest pieces of software I've used. I'd also like to see an export feature where the Gantt charts can be printed or displayed as an image, preferably with the option to exclude certain projects/tasks or overall modify the look of it.

I use agantty for manage my online business and it makes it real simple

Gerrit W.

Vorteile: First of all it s free to use and I like the idea to make it free and when someone want more he can pay for it that's the right way in my opinion.
It s easy too use and you don't need to school your employees. :)

Nachteile: The agantty team will be realised much things in the future but they need to get faster at the moment they need to long for there realisation.

Powerful tool to manage tasks and projects

Bewertet am 25.4.2018
Lilia B.
Sales Manager
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Project and tasks management

Vorteile: I like that Agantty is pretty easy-to-use tool with many useful capabilities. It has all features I and my team need. We schedule, manage, edit and analyze our task and projects in Agantty.

Nachteile: Sometimes it works slowly than usual which is not very good when you are in a harry and need the information right away

Easy-to-use online tool

Arne F.
Media consultant

Vorteile: Its free & its easy to learn how to getting started. So its quite easy to work on projects, manage the team members and stick to the plan as I always got a quick overview on all projects. And the design is teriffic. All in all the Agantty-Team is doing a great job.

Nachteile: Sometimes there are issues by using different browsers. Chromes performance is the best. Some funktions are uneasy to realize ( for e. g. just copy existing milestones & tasks). Shortcuts would be awesome. :) And there are always some issues scaling the timeline. After first scaling it`s sometimes hard to get back to the default sttings, because the timeline automatically expands. Thats tricky sometimes.

One of my favorite project management softwares.

Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Debjit B.
Freelancer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: A pritty looking very interactive management tool, which I love to use everyday. Its does all project management jobs that you need a basic software to do.

Vorteile: I have started using for a month and I am really impressed with it (for a max of 5 members on your team). Visually very interactive and simple to keep track of your workes. Sends email as a reminder. I can see my due date overlapping work hour and manage meeting for my clients very effortlessly.
it took me just 5min to learn how to use it and it is now working very well. Clean UI and options are really very much simplify my work.

Nachteile: The UI is good but sometime it gets stucks in the way of my workflow, as the options is very learge when opened. When try to print a projects it dosen't open all tasks, they are hidden.No gdrive integration is here so no more expendable memory.

Awesome Tool! Great functionality

Florian M.
Head of Postproduction
Medienproduktion, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: perfect project management :)

Vorteile: I love the color-scheme and design. The functions of tasks and subtasks within the projects are a very big help!

Nachteile: As I am always on the run, I must say that the mobile usability needs to be better : too small and no option to zoom in.

Good tool for administrators

Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Bexy R.
Analista de presupuestos

Kommentare: Great tool for administration and accounting processes.

Vorteile: I can manage specifically the dates of pay and in this way I know when we have to pay to the workers and make a report of expenses for the institution, and I can be connected with my partners and do the work together easily.

Nachteile: It does not have and app for you to work in your tablet or smartphone, I think that is the greatest disadvantge.

Very versatile and elegant Project Management.

Bewertet am 29.9.2019
Photographer
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall it is a decent project management and tracking software which helps me to save time and do my job efficiently.

Vorteile: As I do jobs and my own business I need to manage time very efficiently. I need to do work more smartly and time waste is really bad. Agantty helps me a lot to save time for my recurring works and get the idea of how much time do I need to do a job and plan accordingly.
A very simple effective project manager, it literally took seconds to register and a minute to start with my first project. They have very carefully made the workflow for agantty.

Nachteile: Agantty helps me to save a lot of time for my business, which is great. Currently, they have a high tire for pro plans, that's the only drawback.

Free Gantt Chart and other elements to your project

Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Ana karina G.
Dirección Técnica de Proyectos

Vorteile: No limits of projects of user, you will not have to worry for paying licenses or extra elements to more users or projects, Agantty offers the possibility to make how many projects you want, and the most important of all you can share your projects with your partners without members limit.

Nachteile: It does not exist an app for Android and that nowadays is big limitation, because it will be wonderful to use this app direct in your smartphone or tablet, but unfortunately is only available for desktop computers.

My Experience was great because Agantty helped me a lot to organize and structure projects.

Bewertet am 6.3.2018
Kim R.
Part of an IT Team
Groߟhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It got me used to work and organize bigger projects than i used to do.
I implemented in our office and the most users use it on the weekly base to check if they have to prepare some things for the next week or so.

Vorteile: - it has a great overview of your projects that you are working on
-they are still implementing new features for it
-you get great connectivity with calendars etc.
-you can use it on the most devices in your daily live
-its free to use for everyone!

Nachteile: You get an product that is still in work and sometimes you cant use it because they are working on it. It is for the most people suitable, but certainly not for everyone.
I can suggest you: Try it and get your own opinion. Its free!

I can manage my task and set schedules of my activities

Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Ines F.
Jubilado

Kommentare: Manage my time in the cloud easy and free.

Vorteile: Easy to work with it, even for a person of muy age, the interphase is very easy to handle, I only have to put a name of a project, add the task and other specifications and see in Gantt Chart how all that come to life, with this app I can manage perfectly my time.

Awesomeness-Level 3000

Julian S.
Engineer

Vorteile: I love it because it is really simple and easy to use. The overview is also easy to read! A few month ago there was added some feature to link 2Do and put them in reliance.

Nachteile: Sometimes I miss some functions but this would make it more complicated. Maybe they could add some App to work on at the iPhone etc.

Easy to use and modern looking Project Managementsoftware with Gantt Chart :)

Bewertet am 5.3.2018
Daniel M.
IT System Administrator
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Better overview over my running Projects
Creating a Project with just a few simple clicks.

Vorteile: To get a better overview over my Projects I was searching for a free Project Management Software with Gantt Chart. Agantty did it. Simply amazing and easy to use Webinterface with a modern look. Great functionality to invite other team members and possibility to plan a project with milestones with just a few simple clicks. With the Dashboard you'll get a nice overview over your running Projects. Additionaly you have the possibility to get reminders about the current status of your Project. Developers did add new features for free which is a further plus.
Thank you for creating such a software :)

Nachteile: Sometimes the Animation lacks a Little bit, but I don't use Google Chrome. Over all there are no really cons for me at the Moment.

We've been using aganty for more than 6 months now and it is so easy to plan/organise our business

Bewertet am 5.3.2018
Finn niklas H.
Marketing Manager

Vorteile: The gant chart option and the connectivity with different team members, also the look and feel of the software, that makes it a joy to work with

Nachteile: It takes some time to get used to all the features and options, also there are a few options missing like api connectivity for e.g. crm

One of the best free management tools I've used so far

Julian R.
Projektmanager

Vorteile: One of the best things using this software is the design. It is very nice to use it, easy to understand and very useful when it comes to managing things. Nothing to say, the website is very good. Neither bugs nor huge things missing, just "little things" ;)

Nachteile: Even though I have one thing I would love to see in Agantty: A calendar. Since the program shows the "bar design" all over the place, it would be very nice to see a "calendar" for an overview in the future (similar to the "monthly" tab, but in a calendar style).
Also using Agantty on Mac OSX in a program itself and a google calendar integration / sync would be very nice

Excellent tool for HR projects

Bewertet am 21.3.2018
Licex D.
Especialista en Recursos Humanos

Kommentare: Great tool to manage projects of HR depatment.

Vorteile: Easy to manage, peer to peer connection, unlimited number of projects which is very useful for people like who works in HR and I am constantly involves with new related to employees and management, friendly interphase to manage time, task and calendar, and of course the most important of all, it is free.

Nachteile: Maybe not so powerful to manage images or files, which is very important in HR, becuase I manage documents with specific time of delivery and it would be great if I can manage that document direct on the app, but unfortunately I cannot do that.

Solid choice, but still a work in progress

Bewertet am 22.8.2019
George G.
Interim Director
Museen & Institutionen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The software was fairly easy to use, and provided me with a clear picture of my team and their status on projects they're working on. Depending on your team, Agantty might be a perfect fit for you— Would highly recommend trying it out!

Vorteile: Easy to use, and to create clear GANTT charts with delineated responsibilities and clear milestone dates.

Nachteile: There are some key features missing, such as the ability to do repeating tasks. This is a great tool for mapping out large projects; when looking at it for my daily or weekly repeated tasks, I was left wanting more.

Organize, manage and handle the projects through Gantt Charts

Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Rafael M.
Analista

Vorteile: I found this excellent searching for free app to make projects, and when I start to using it was amazing, the interphase is great, because it is very simple to use, you have basic option like putting the name of the project, add task and select days, while you do all this you can see how your project is growing in the Gantt Charts, and you can edit and modify what you want later.

Nachteile: I have not so much experience building projects, but for me the app works excellent, I have nothing bad to say, maybe they can add more tutorials in the main website for beginners users like me.

The software was used as a project management tool during the execution of a project.

Bewertet am 4.3.2018
Moritz A.
Student
Biotechnologie, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Time savings due to the easy and clear structure of the software

Vorteile: Software is extremely easy to use without any training time, especially compared to other project management tools.
Clear structure of the program.
Easy to share project with other people.
Neat mobile version.

Nachteile: Does not work on any interent browser .
Probably better for smaller projects with max. 30 people, as it is conceivably hard to manage more complex projects.

It's a very nice & pretty & fast software to organize your self.

Bewertet am 6.3.2018
Torben S.
Electrican & Hobby Softwaredeveloper
Computer-Vernetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Better structuring of my projects with other team members

Vorteile: The first and for the most people the best reason is, it's for free. And you don't need to buy there something to work with this software. The overview is very nice, you can simply drag and drop your things you have to do anywhere you want. You can create teams with members of your team, create deadlines to see what is important to do.

Nachteile: There is nothing but things we need to work better and the developer are actually making it. But how is a note function? I don't want to use software from anyone i can't trust...

Great tool for the Price (Free)

Bewertet am 13.3.2019
Hope H.
Cofounder

Vorteile: For our business, we evaluated several packages across open source and free-fremium. Agantty has the most features at the free plan with a lot of upgrade options.

Nachteile: Not much, maybe have more documentation.

Great and snappy tool for everyday project management

Bewertet am 3.3.2018
Frank Z.
Designer

Kommentare: Everything works like a charm. Just handling subtasks isn't always perfect for all projects.

Vorteile: Overall what I like is the great user experience. Its quite easy to use and it has a very clear intuitive interface.