Randy and The Lean Office crew are excellent!

Bewertet am 15.9.2016
Jim R.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Randy has excellent customer service and is always willing to work with us in continually upgrading or customizing our Lean Office program. I have yet to hear - we can't. In addition, Randy takes the time to learn our business not only from a development standpoint but from a customer standpoint. One of the biggest complaints I have in working with developers is that they often don't ask enough questions or gather enough information to develp the software from a user standpoint. Most developers I have experience with dig just deep enough to produce a product and don't really dive in to find out how to create the product(s) with the customer/end user in mind. Not with Randy and his team at Novintu - they are fantastic at looking for all angles and developing with the customer in mind and not necessarily the fastest and easiest way for development purposes.

Vorteile: User friendly and does what we need it to do.

Nachteile: Not much negative to say about the software. I would like some additional customization, but at this time we are not ready to add features.

Great product to add visibility to the workplace

Bewertet am 26.1.2017
Ben G.
Director, Human Resources
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have use TLO in two different business divisions with the 'Blueprint' feature (Traditional Operations as well as Human Resources) to help bring visibility to all of the work that we have to complete. This reduces the risk of any missed work as well as helps reduce training for team members transitioning to new departments or promotions. In addition, The Action Item Feature is a good personal management tool to stay on top of all 'go do items' that you need to accomplish.

Vorteile: The ease of use, and customer support are fantastic

Lean Office

Bewertet am 14.9.2016
Madison W.
Operations Intern
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Lean Office has been a great tool for City Furniture. Our Associates have been utilizing the software to maintain their Leader Standard Work and manage their additional projects. It has helped them manage their time more efficiently in order to ensure they are completing their tasks on time.

Vorteile: This software is user friendly. Our Associates appreciate the ability to effectively plan their tasks and projects for the week using the software. The management team also finds the visibility and data the software provides to be a huge benefit.

Nachteile: The software can be slow to load certain pages and tools.

Director of Engineering Solutions

Bewertet am 26.9.2016
Philip S.
Director of Engineering Solutions
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We're only using part of the software at this point and it's worth it's weight in gold! I know there are additional capabilities we're not ready for, but being able to manage multiple project timelines, standardize processes and track action items has paid off! We're just getting started, but we're excited to expand our use of the tool in the comings months and years. Randy is great to work with and is a phenomenal resource. I look forward to the additional capabilities they build into the Lean Office.

Vorteile: Very easy to use.

Nachteile: Nothing about the software, we're just not ready yet.

Great tool for connecting team members and leaders to their work

Clint M.
Training and Development Manager

Kommentare: The only reason that The Lean Office doesn't yet get 5 stars from me comes from the fact that it has unearthed so much more potential to improve and grow. As it stands, it takes the communication and visibility of shared project work and action items in the office to the next level. The standard work features are clear and easy to use as well. On top of that, NovIntu's customer service and ability to see the vision of improvement opportunities is second to none. I would highly recommend this product to any team or workforce that wants to unify their daily work, keep a pulse on both their routine and non-routine activity and see all of the metrics in a crisp and clean set of outputs.

Enhancing my Day to Day

Ben G.
Director, Logistics Operations

Kommentare: The Lean Office is a simple, easy to use program that allows you to put your standard work into a system to help ensure that work never gets never gets missed and you can highlight where team members are behind to help them catch up and problem solve. It is the first real software that as a manager you can use to really understand the work that your team is doing and resource plan around. I highly recommend this.

Daily user of The Lean Office

Steven P.
Transportation Manager

Kommentare: The Lean Office has made me a lot more accountable and productive. I complete work with more efficiency when I use the software. I especially like the "Action Items" and "Projects" features. The Standard Work feature is integrated into our entire office and we are better as a group because of it.

We are using The Lean Office in our Sales and Marketing group for projects and it keeps us on track.

Angela N.
Business Development Specialist

Kommentare: The Lean Office is a great tool, we mainly use the project section, the setting of the days can be a little confusing, we have reached to their customer service team and they are actually looking to improve certain functions within the Projects tool.

Increase Productivity

Bewertet am 28.3.2016
Nicholas W.
Master Data Steward

Kommentare: User friendly interface, spot on customer service, and great tool for seeing all of my projects and their status on one screen to help me make better decisions. The alerts also make sure that nothing gets left to fall through the cracks.

Process adherence is a breeze!

Bewertet am 18.4.2016
Leeanna T.
Business Development Manager

Kommentare: Pros - timely reminders of tasks due, sharing of responsibilities among the team, clear assignment but visibility to allow others on the team to help if necessary

Great software!

Michael B.
Business Systems Analyst

Kommentare: This is great software. I have looked for software with service offerings like this and I can't find anything out there like it.

Useful Tool!

Shelby E.
Lean Logistics Specialist

Kommentare: I find this tool very useful in my day to day work. It is user friendly and keeps me on schedule. Thank you!

Great web-based standard work tool

Tanmay P.
Logistics Specialist

Kommentare: Very good experience, UI is easy, sometimes logs out automatically.

Software to help with process implementation and improvement

Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Group Manager - Process Improvement
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease of use, setup time, costs per user.

Nachteile: Nothing at all - it is great and does what it promises.