Über Quantum Workplace

Wertschätzung, Motivation und Engagement in Echtzeit mit Leistungen und Zielen, die mit Peer-to-Peer-Anerkennung verbunden werden.

Erfahre mehr über Quantum Workplace

I also love how great customer support is, whenever I am not sure how to do something, I am able to get a quick response for how to solve the problem.

There have been some bugs with the product that have caused some frustration with our team. However, once we let the team know, they are quick to respond to help provide a fix.

Bewertungen zu Quantum Workplace

Quantum Workplace hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 66 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Quantum Workplace bereits verwendet?

Robin
Talent Management Specialist in USA
Maschinerie, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very pleased with Quantum Workplace

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Every person I have worked with has been friendly, professional, and extremely supportive. I look forward to rolling out our engagement survey.

Their customer service, attention to detail, collaboration and support are unrivaled.

Haven't used them long enough to find any issues.

Lindsay
VP, HRIS in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best Customer Service

When working with various software companies, it can be particularly frustrating when they aren't responsive, push you to a knowledgebase article, or don't directly answer your questions. While the tool is very intuitive, whenever I have had to reach out to Quantum, they respond almost immediately and are always VERY helpful. This truly sets them apart from others.

No complaints. We are actually looking to expand our services with them and are having a demo next week to potentially transfer our performance management process to Quantum.

Natasha
Manager, Talent & OD in Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

User-friendly, data-rich and visually succinct!

Kommentare: Pros:
Easy to use, visually appealing, multiple data points
Demographics can be as varied as you would like allowing you to really examine details, trends etc
Love the dashboards
Cons: some of the reports need more detailed explanations on their rationale and how they are calculated. also best practices when it comes to leveraging the reports. Ex: engagement index Cons: action planning tool should sync to outlook calendar I feel the action planning and education resources look awesome and very robust, I would recommend perhaps some tutorials on getting started with them or implementation suggestions.

Samantha
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing took to make data driven decisions

Kommentare: I really love this platform. After meeting with several similar platforms, choosing Quantum felt like a no brainer. Quantum's sales team and support personnel are passionate about this product and rightfully so. The survey platform has been an amazing value add to our organization, and almost immediately after implementation we saw the benefits. We were able to get a clear understanding on how our teams were feeling AND more importantly what actionable areas we could focus on. Our company if very excited to continue using Quantum and I look forward to building on the insights we have.

I really like the ease of use for Quantum. I am able to generate surveys and customize them exactly as I would like without having to rely on a support person. However, my favorite aspect about Quantum is how the data provided is represented in such a variety of ways. I am able to slice and dice survey results to get a clear understanding of my business with a simple click.

For someone that utilizes the survey platform in a variety of ways, I feel as though I am missing a feature to help better organize survey projects. I would like the option to archive or store my completed surveys in a folder to keep my dashboard clean. I would also really like the ability to customize the subject line and even the sender for our surveys. Currently, surveys come directly from a Quantum domain, and I cannot change the subject lines which has cause a small amount of confusion amongst our team members.

Marc
National Director of Leadership Development and HR in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

A potential game changer!

Kommentare: I have loved the team, their wisdom, their professionalism and willingness to support us in every way. This platform stood out from the other 3 that we also reviewed and we are satisfied.

I love the ability to easily access the analytics when we do a survey. I also appreciate how the platform is accessible to our employees in several ways including using the mobile app. Overall, the tool for setting goals, having one on one conversations, is a potential game changer in seeing progress, celebrating wins and making pivots when needed.

The tool is fairly intuitive but it is wise to have good training so that your launch of the platform esp. for goal setting and one on one conversations happens in a way where people can navigate the learning curve. As with any platform one's organization needs to have a change/adoption strategy that is thought through and leaders need to model the adoption and use from the beginning.

Vice President of Popke in USA
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Quantum Workplace Offers a Solid Platform with Great Flexibility

We first started using Quantum for our annual engagement process. As time went on, Quantum began expanding their platform offerings that aligned with our needs. Every time that I would mention a process we were looking to upgrade, Quantum always always seemed to have a product ready to go or was in the works. The partnerships that we have developed with the team there has been incredible. They take the time to understand what is going on in the business to offer up suggestions on how to maximize the platform to accomplish our goals without having to look at creating new processes.

There are no cons that I can think of. I couldn't have asked for a better relationship with a vendor and the great team at Quantum.

Tori
HR Assistant in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Main Street Gourmet Quantum Review

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Quantum has been great. I enjoy learning about new features and ways to use the platform to make processes easier. The survey feature is my favorite and I have become very experienced with it. I like meeting with employees to get their feedback and it helps me to connect with them more frequently. The platform looks nice and is easy to use.

Quantum Workplace is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. I like the survey feature the most, because it gives us insight to how our employees are feeling about the workplace, and we can see results over a long period of time.

I don't have many cons. I think the biggest thing would be that I wish production employees could utilize the platform more. For us, Quantum is used primarily by office people, and it is difficult for production employees to use it because many of them do not have active email addresses or easy access to the internet at work.

Christine
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Building our Culture of Feedback & the New Generation Loves It!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Really enjoying the product as well as the staff.

It is very easy to use from an administration perspective. Because we linked it to Outlook it has been easy for staff to use as well. Love the reporting and AI functions.

It would be a lot to learn and roll out all at once. Taking each module at a time has led us to a successful roll out.

Kate
Kate
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

QW- review from HR

Kommentare: Overall, QW is a great tool for surveys and recognition.

I really like the ability to download annual engagement survey results in a power point presentation. With a few clicks you have a deck ready to go as a good starting point.

I wish Quantum's functionality with survey action planning was richer. It is rather basic and doesn't seem to help drive leader support with the next steps on taking action on survey items. Also would like richer report around the comments received in an annual survey.

Cissy
People Business Partner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Surveys, Engagement, Performance and more!

Kommentare: Quantum is user friendly, and easy to use. If I get hung up Quantum Support or my Customer Success Manager are always quick to respond.

We have been easily able to survey our employees, see real time recognition and implement a regular performance review process.

I'm newer to our admin role, but so far I haven't found anything I don't like.

Randy
Director, DEI and Engagement in USA
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Engagement Survey - Easy from Start to Finish

Kommentare: Competitive pricing, engaged and friendly staff, quality platform that can grow with us. This was a good decision for us, given where we are and where we're going.

The platform is easy to navigate. The team from start to finish were friendly, helpful, and flexible. They have stayed close to us in all questions from design, to delivery, analysis and backend systems questions. Never encountered anyone who felt bothered by our questions and/or lack of knowledge on something specific.

Some data cuts were not as intuitive in determining the most accurate way to determine a team's outcomes (could be the way it is set up in our system). Would love to see some additional options (data slices) for showing comparative data in PowerPoint.

Carrie
Human Resources in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Quantum Workplace has improved our processes

Kommentare: Everything from implementation to go live was great. I feel very supported and am able to get help quickly when I run into problems (which is rare).

Quantum Workplace helped us move from tracking employee performance in excel and word docs to having a streamlined and easy to use performance evaluation and goal tracking process all housed within the system. The automation and reminders that the system has resulted in a higher completion rate and less burden on HR and managers to track people down and get them to complete their parts of the process.

I haven't found anything I don't like about the system yet.

Breana
Director of Corporate Engagement in USA
Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent customer service and support

Kommentare: Quantum supports the engagement needs of our organization well by bringing insights and new opportunities to enhance our survey program year over year. We feel as if they are a part of our team!

Throughout our time working with Quantum Workplace, we have always had the opportunity to work with talented and friendly expert employees. They are dedicated to the success of the organization, offer valuable insights and are invested in the success of your organization and employees. They provide excellent resources on a variety of topics and can be counted on to be organized and responsive to the needs of the organization.

Recent growth of Quantum has expanded options available and included system upgrades recently, we are currently seeking additional training on the revised products.

Dominic
Manager of Workforce Development in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Quantum Workplace Is Everything We Need It To Be!

Kommentare: Fantastic tool that will shape our strategic planning and achievements going forward.

This product is insanely intuitive to set up. While there is a great deal of integration support available, the resources provided allows for ease of integration and setup of all functionality without the need for technical assistance.

I would like to see more options of bulk importing functionality for goals and 1-on-1 cycles. There seems to be a lot of manual work required if multiple templates and cycles are created.

Marisa
Organizational Development Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Engagement Tool is Top Notch

The Quantum team we work with. They are responsive and helpful and always willing to jump on a call to discuss any issues or questions we might have.

Ari
Senior Associate, Colleague Experience in USA
Buchhaltung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Quantum is a great tool for gauging our employee experience

Kommentare: Overall we have enjoyed the QW experience. We have gained a lot of insight from the surveys and the team has been very easy to work with. They provide hands on learning and provide tips to make our survey system as robust as possible.

The on-demand pulse surveys and analysis provide leaders with quick snapshots of what is affecting their team.

The intelligence dashboard can be difficult to utilize. There are also some limitations within the survey platform that I've seen other platforms be able to do.

Nancy
Vice President, Human Resources in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Transformative Feedback for Cultivating a Positive Workplace

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Quantum has been an indispensable partner in our journey towards cultivating a positive workplace culture. Their surveys provide us with the insights we need to foster an environment where every team member feels valued, supported, and empowered to thrive. I wholeheartedly recommend Quantum to any organization committed to driving meaningful change and nurturing a culture of excellence.

From the moment we engaged with their platform, it was evident that Quantum is dedicated to facilitating genuine growth within our company. Their surveys are not just about collecting data; they delve deep into the intricate layers of our company dynamics, unearthing insights that we might not have otherwise discovered. One of the standout features of Quantum is their commitment to providing detailed feedback. Instead of simply presenting us with numbers and statistics, they offer comprehensive analyses that highlight both our strengths and areas for improvement. This level of granularity has been instrumental in guiding our decision-making processes, allowing us to implement targeted strategies that resonate with our team.

We had a few different Insight Analysts during our journey with Quantum.

Philip
HR Administrator in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Quantum = Quality

Kommentare: Our experience in working with QW has been one of receiving a high-quality product with high-quality service from high-quality people.

Metrics, analytics, spreadsheets and dashboards are all data-driven. That data, positive or negative, is determined by people. In spite of the looming presence of AI, people still matter and will ultimately lead to an organization's success or failure. Quantum Workforce's people have partnered with us to help make our people better. Our operations are more efficient and productive now that there are clear and measurable goals for everyone.

We have seen no drawbacks in working with QW. Their staff members are all committed to doing all that they can to help us improve our operations.

Jessica
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Better than Anything I Imagined was Out There

Kommentare: Phenomenal.

It's a toss-up between how well they are already set up for all the different kinds of things I want to track and understand and how fantastic and helpful the customer service is.

When you add labels, if you add the wrong one, they can't be deleted, even if they're not attached to anything, which makes it difficult to trust that multiple users will code with the same thing. But that's literally the only concern I can come up with. I love the system.

Diane
Director in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quantum is effective for managing employee engagement and talent development.

Kommentare: The team at Quantum is VERY responsive. We appreciate how they help us use the tool or find solutions that solve our problems.

We like the 1 on 1 module, recognition, and surveys. It keeps all of our coaching and employee engagement visible among managers and partners. We call it the brain of our employees.

Some of the reporting is limited. There is not the ability to sort, sometimes dates are confusing, and talent reviews appear as feedback so it attributes manager activity incorrectly.

Kimberly
HR Generalist in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Support Team and User-Friendly Interface

Kommentare: Very positive experience. Great team of people willing to give their time and energy to help you however they can.

As an HR professional, my favorite part about using Quantum is the client support. Our Customer Success Manager is fantastic, responsive, efficient, and fully engaged with the work. She truly seems to want the best for our organization and shares tools and resources to help us achieve our goals with Quantum. Each Implementation Manager we've worked with to roll out a new survey for our employees has also been great.

Difficulty with HRIS integrations; it has not been a simple process to get the employee data connected with Quantum in order to send out surveys. We have had to do laborious manual reports, and then spend months trying to get our HRIS system to connect with Quantum. I would not necessarily place the blame on Quantum or its software, but it has been a process.

Amy
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

We ran a 50 question engagement survey in June 2015

Kommentare: Pros:
-The team Pulse portal is extremely user friendly and functional for the end user (our managers) and for the HR team as admins. There were so many ways to cut the data and provide useful information to our managers and execs without it being a complicated process.
-The goal setting process through Team Pulse is a great feature and it helped us standardize the process for our managers; lots of great resources on the site as well
-Our client services team was very attentive to us, especially as first-time survey clients. We had a lot of questions and last minute changes and our QW team held our hands every step of the way
-The exec debrief and manager training was professional, thorough and tailored perfectly to each audience. It was great to have QW do this part for us.
-Overall we received excellent value for this product and service. Can't wait to do it this year!
Cons:
-Creating the org tree was a painful process and one we were unprepared for. It would have been helpful to have a briefing from QW on what it entails and by when we should get it to you. We've shared this feedback with our QW team.
-It would be helpful to have a change process in place for how to add/change manager access and reporting structure post-survey. We are still trying to figure out the best way to get this info to you efficiently

Kendrick
Director of Org Dev in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Customer service is terrific, functionality is just OK

The people behind your product are amazing! Helpful, patience, resourceful, always ready to help. [sensitive content hidden] is THE BEST!

Some of the functionality seems archaic. (ex: not being able to align the fields on both sides of a 1-on-1 in printout; etc.)

Carleigh
Human Resources Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't Ask for a Better Survey Tool

Kommentare: Overall, our experience with Quantum has been wonderful. Being able to send out surveys that are truly anonymous and create a level of trust for our employees has been crucial. Customer support has been nothing but helpful at any and all given times and I am very grateful for the service provided.

I love the ability to build our own surveys and pull all of the reporting/analytics quickly for easy distribution. I also love how great customer support is, whenever I am not sure how to do something, I am able to get a quick response for how to solve the problem!

I don't really have anything that I don't like.

Ashley
Workplace Experience Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Happy customer from day one!

Kommentare: Until launching our most recent engagement survey, I was unaware of gaps and areas of needed improvement we were overlooking every day. Quantum survey helped us to see the areas where we needed to provide the most attention.

Quantum provides an infinate amount of splicing capabilities to view your survey results in any possible way. I was able to view my results in signifcant ways that impacted our company goals.

Our company had a disappointing participation level this year. We would have loved the ability to open and close the survey as needed to allow for more participation.