Khorus is a great goal setting software. Love how easy it is to use!

Bewertet am 2.4.2018
Julie Y.
Partner Business Manager
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am better focused on my quarterly MBO's and have accountability with them on at least a weekly basis. My manager and VP have visibility into how I am doing. This helps me keep working on them throughout the quarter and not just try to sprint achieve at the end.

Vorteile: It is easy to use. The process of building goals from the top down helps the company work together to achieve success. I love that my goals directly align with our CEO's goals. The set up is smart and makes sense.

Nachteile: When I began using the Khorus I didn't completely understand how to measure, but that has more to do with training and talking with my manager to make sure I was responding and measuring how she expected.

Goal setting

Bewertet am 29.7.2018
Founding Member | Consulting Manager
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I really enjoyed it at one company i used it at because I felt it kept me on track, currently I'm not getting the same amount of value from it.

Vorteile: Can be a good tool to keep the team working towards their goals and get regular feedback on those goals.

Nachteile: Because it lacks and solid measurement it still really depends on management spending the time and reading and probing where there are issues.