Über OwnBackup

OwnBackup ist ein führender Cloud-to-Cloud-Backup- und -Wiederherstellungsanbieter.

Erfahre mehr über OwnBackup

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu OwnBackup

OwnBackup hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du OwnBackup bereits verwendet?

System Engineer in USA

Absolutely necessary backup tool to protect your data

Kommentare: OwnBackup was easy to set up, quick to get up and running, and automated backups simply without much thought.

OwnBackup makes backing up your Salesforce Data easy and thoughtless. The last thing you want to do is spend valuable development time building your own backups and having to maintain them. Ownbackup solves that problem in spades.

There really aren't too many cons with Ownbackup, some of the pricing might be on the higher end if you have an organization with a large user count but it is absolutely worth it.

Cristy
Salesforce Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

OwnBackup is a reliable and feature rich backup solution for Salesforce orgs.

Kommentare: Peace of mind because if anything unusual happens to my Salesforce org, OwnBackup will send me an alert. I created a new sandbox to enable a delegated administrator to test some solutions and happily I got an email alert when it noted that suddenly 2500 records were added to my new sandbox. I had actually used OwnBackup to prepare my new sandbox with data for testing and even though in this case it was a safe change, it was good to know that OwnBackup was keeping me informed about potentially bad changes to my Salesforce org.

I like that it's reliable and easy to use. It's the closest thing to being able to restore Salesforce as it was at a particular day and time. They also enable the user to copy data into sandboxes very easily. I researched different backup solutions and it came down to two -- OwnBackup and Spanning. OwnBackup is one of the oldest companies out there and its longevity and overall experience in backing up Salesforce orgs make it the wiser choice.

Every time you refresh a sandbox, you have to also update the new sandbox and sandbox metadata. This is a little annoying, but understandable because the URL of the sandbox naturally changes when you refresh it.

Deployment Manager in USA
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The software provide what we need for the company

Kommentare: Daily backup

The solution provide us with daily backup that what we need. Ownbackup solution can let backup, compare the snapshot.

Restore the data or clone the data to a sandbox is kind of complicated. we do need to disable all the workflow , trigger and validation rule on our won before the replication.