Über Pitchbox

Influencer-Outreach und Content-Marketing-Plattform für Marketing- und SEO-Agenturen, die die Routinearbeiten von Marketing und PR automatisiert.

Erfahre mehr über Pitchbox

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Pitchbox bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Neha V.
Neha V.
Digital Marketing Executive in Indien

Automates the Most Difficult Part of Marketing

Kommentare: It is a great software to make your outreach process easy and manageable.

1. I love how one can manage and create different types of campaign. 2. One can tag each opportunity based on niche 3. Assign a task to any member from the team. 4. Milestones feature has made my life so much easier. It becomes easy when you have to keep a track of a particular opportunity. 5. Last but not the least, the best part/ feature which picthbox has is "red flag" mark beside the opportunity, on which you can click and check the status of same opportunity in other projects.

There is nothing that I hate about the software. The only area software can be improved is keyword search functionality (Blogger outreach campaign). The results are not very relevant to the keywords entered. Pitchbox outreach process stops even when the messages are undeliverable, it reads it as you got a response.

Chloe R.
Content and SEO Specialist in UK

Makes outreach process much more structured and streamlined

Kommentare: It has allowed us to set up and manage multiple outreach campaigns across the team, clearly seeing the success rates of particular emails. It also means that all of our outreach is organised and easily accessible in one place.

I like how it allows you to set up follow up emails and templates, so you have a clear schedule of emails and follow ups going out to contacts. This saves a great deal of time. The way it sources sites and email addresses as well is very useful.

Sometimes it can pull out irrelevant sites based on the keyword search terms entered, this just means it takes longer to go through the list and filter out what is useful and what isn't.

Shawn T.
Senior Marketing Analyst in USA

PitchBox Review

The ease of sending automated emails and communications.

Unmatched email difficulties, 5.2MB attachment limit for outbound messaging

Project Manager in Indien
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Pitchbox is worth a shot for an agency where outreach is being done on a large-scale basis!

Kommentare: Their customer service support is great and is always ready to help. They have always helped us with the product demo, suggesting ways in how to use it. They keep improvising and adding new features.

The best part about this software is that: - Once the template is set, it sends auto-follow up emails to the opportunities outreached - It removes the duplicate opportunities which avoid sending a repetitive pitch to the same opportunity. - Automatically finds contacts and provides suggestions for an opportunity - API integration with tools like Majestic, Moz, Semrush so that we get the data in the tool itself and we don't have to check the same again manually. - Opportunity tagging - Functions like advanced operator search, product reviews help you find the opportunities too. - Customized reporting

- A bit pricy for a small company small on a budget.

Arjunsinh C.
Arjunsinh C.
SEO Specialist in Indien

Alpha for Outreach Guys

Kommentare: Simply amazing, made my life easy and I use this tool as a all in one solution when it comes to anykind of outreach campaing. Just take a sip of coffee and rest will be done by Pitchbox :)

All in one package, It reduces your work by more than 70% when it comes to outreach of anykind, let it be porduct review, special campaigns, link clean up, eye on comeptitor backlinks analysis, tracking your hard work or getting in the press, Pitchbox is the solution for it.

Though there are none, but from my end I would say, bit pricy for people who wants to scale the outreach process, but doesn't have the budget, especially for freelancers.

Bibibuzz R.
Link Builder in Niederlande

Scale and streamline your outreach without losing quality

Kommentare: I would not have been able to build and sustain my business without it. As I mentioned before, it understands link builders. It gets where your strengths are and weaknesses, and you can completely adjust the tool according to your goals and link building strategies

The creators really understand link builders. Not just the technical, practical side of it. They understand the pain of managing several campaigns, managing people and managing yourself. Pitchbox is perfect for busy teams, as it creates a natural flow of actions and data for outreach. It finds the perfect balance between offering you a structured working method and flexibility to set up and run campaigns exactly how you want to. Whether that's mass emailing or bespoke outreach.

I would say the pricing was a bit daunting at first, but for me, it paid itself back in multitudes.

Aman A.
Digital Marketing Executive in Indien

Pitch It to Win It!

The software provides all the required details of a website like its metrics (DA, PA, TF, CF) etc and makes it easy for me to filter out the sites as per their milestones, campaigns etc. I can also create different campaigns and even customize them as per the need. Team performance helps me track the progress of the team very easily and generate reports for client report.

The contacts fetched by the software are not always relevant. Also the software fetches the links that are not built or added by us. Also, the metrics fetched by the software are not always accurate, and sometimes even not available.

Maria rosario T.
Outreach Specialist in Philippinen
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Saves time prospecting leads.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It has tremendously helped us build our list of influencers and organized them better. Pricey but worth it.

It's great to use for finding leads and prospecting. This function uses keywords for finding bloggers and product reviews lessening the time it takes for me to prospect and find influencers. Like other influencer outreach platforms, you can create different campaigns and easily track the progress of each campaign. It also automates email outreach and easily track status of leads.

Using this for a long time exhaust their database for finding leads. At times, it give the same result of leads that I already blacklisted.

Stacey B.
SEO Account Manager in UK

Easy to use platform with great support at every stage

Kommentare: I have had a great experience with Pitchbox. The support at the initial set up stage was brilliant they they regularly kept in touch in my first few weeks using the platform to ensure I was getting the most out of it. On-going support has been great too! - answered all my questions and pointed me in the right direction.

I love the fact that I can do every aspect of my outreach work within this one platform. From prospecting right up to the follow up emails. It's easy to use and saves me so much time.

It would be great if I could have entered more keyword groups to get a greater email list but this may have changed if I had a different subscription.

Mubin S.
SEO Executive in Indien

One of the best tool for Outreach

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: One of the best tools for SEO to go for outreach for link building and other day to day work.

It finds resources for you once you enter related keywords and has a variety of campaigns you can use for different purpose such as software review, link removal, blogger outreach, SaaS review, etc.

There are integration issues with the email server many time which leads to clutter in work. They need to work on resource finding cam[pains as many times they give non relevant results.

Tyler P.
Digital Marketer in USA

PItchbox Review - Circa

Kommentare: Love the customer service at Pitchbox and have a number of recommendations on changes that could be made. I know we've provided suggestions in the past but would love if those suggestions could be implemented or if we could work with your team to help.

The software is great for customzing email outreach. Honestly, one of the best things about Pitchbox is the customer service! They are always quick to address questions and help.

It can be, at times, difficult with UX particularly with the mid-point of outreach process. Specifically, it can be difficult to keep track of potential leads and emails sent. Also, organizing contacts isn't as smooth as other email outerach programs I've used. Overall, the UX of Pitchbox is a bit clunky, isn't as smooth of a process as it could be.

Jeff S.
Director Marketing Innovation in USA

Ease With Email Marketing

The keyword functionality is great for finding blogs that are relevant to your industry. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't use this project for email outreach.

There are limitations on the number of times you can reach out to an email address. They have an extensive deduping process.

David S.
VP; SEO and Content in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Pitchbox Drives Efficiency

Kommentare: Pitchbox has helped us improve and scale the entirety of our SEO practice. Acting as a CRM Pitchbox allows us to more efficiently manage our contacts and drive better results. The transparency in reporting is also valuable for our clients, but also internally as we analyze efficiencies, compare results across client industries/verticals and share winning strategies.

Pitchbox is a great tool for scaling our practice.

Unmatched emails is fairly non-user friendly and the thing most likely to make us want to stop whatever we're doing in the tool and move on to the next activity of our day.

Dominic L.
Digital PR Specialist in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Pitchbox Review

I like that it gives myself and the other members I work with an organized interface for our outreach.

I dislike the new update that has made it more difficult to track emails at a glance.

Jason M.
Owner in UK
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ultimate outreach Tool

Kommentare: Pitch Box has allowed us to scale up our business whilst maintaining the quality of the links we provide clients.

Pitch Box breaks down the outreach process into an understandable workflow process. All relevant metrics are there at hand. Finding opportunities or importing opportunities is very easy

No traffic metrics Not enough video walkthroughs.

Himanshi S.
SEO Executive in Indien

Awesome Software

Everything is perfect in this software.. Its easy to use and work becomes just so easy to track..

Sometimes the metrics are not that accurate in terms of TF CF and traffic

SEO Specialist in Litauen
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing all-in-one tool for email outreach for link building

Kommentare: I liked using Pitchbox, it's a tool worth checking out, but for a startup like ours, the tool is too overpriced.

Pitchbox has all the necessary features for a successful link building campaign: from inspection and personalization to the tracking of performance (from team to individual). Most importantly, it's a tool that also does email search for you and every SEO knows how annoying that is.

While Pitchbox has a lot of functionality, it's still overpriced. Some of the features are overabundant. Most small businesses won't get enough gain from using this tool. On the other hand, huge enterprises might benefit the most.

Paolo M.

Pitchbox is one of my favorite influencer outreach softwares

Kommentare: Easy to use and a lot of great influencers on Pitchbox.

Pitchbox is one of my favorite influencer outreach softwares, they have a lot of great influencers that you can instantly gain access to.

I wish you could send out more invites to different influencers utilizing different automated filters.

Founder in Indien

Pitchbox is the only tool you need if you are outreaching to your prospects. Period.

It's a complete outreaching suite for all the marketers and business owners. It even works like a charm for all the bloggers. - You can scrape emails through the tool itself. - Schedule unlimited follow-ups. - Directly reply to your prospects email from the tool. - Create templates for once and use it forever.

The emails scraped with the help of this tool are in bulk sometimes even 120+ so I'd be happy if they can fetch only the active emails from the website.

George F.
Growth Marketing Associate in Griechenland

Best Software to streamline your link building process

Pitcbox is a great tool that will crawl the web and will find link building opportunities relevant to your content and focus keyword. I love it because it will automate your email process and will help you organize all your outgoing and incoming emails.

Its UI needs some rework. It's a little bit outdated and not very friendly for an inexperienced user

Francesca B.
Assistant outreacher in Polen
Onlinemedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

haha

Kommentare: It's great because we can pitch many bloggers at once but probably the best feature would finding hundreds of prospects in just a few minutes.

Milestone option Fastest prospecting Plain design Gifs from "The Office"

Sometimes I wouldn't get all the replays in the inbox. Errors that would exist for 2-3 hours and then get fixed.

Tom S.
Content & SEO Specialist in UK

Hard to Master, Useful to Use

The ability for it to source potentially hundreds of different outreach opportunities.

The unintuitive UI; finding simple features like "how to create a template" or "go back to the original list of contacts" are incredibly hard to find, unless you know specific routes to find them.

Kyle D.
Founder in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Pitchbox is awesome!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: A solid 'A' experience. Would highly recommend.

This tool was very easy to learn and extremely helpful in reaching out to webmasters to build relationships.

Email connectivity issues sometimes appeared, but Pitchbox's great customer service team helped alleviate any issues I was having.

Rebecca H.
Campaign Manager in UK
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

I like that there's lots of functions and it's easy to control the campaigns. The customer service is excellent as well.

I didn't find it very intuitive initially, however, after some updates it's definitely improved.

Ethan W.
Marketing Associate in USA
Marktforschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Ethans Review

Great tools, super helpful team that answers every question possible.

Some visual glitches with other tools being used on my desktop such as Moz Bar.