Über NumXL

Software für Excel, mit der du schnell erweiterte ökonometrische Analysen durchführen, deine Änderungen verfolgen und deine Modelle freigeben kannst.

Erfahre mehr über NumXL

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie NumXL bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Martyn W.
Founding Principal in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

NUMXL is the genuine article and delivered with first-class user support.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Superb. Not only is the software leading edge, but our interactions with NUMXL staff have been excellent. We have been lucky enough to work with the owner, Mohamad, who not only has advised us about how to use their product most efficiently but has also helped us integrate NUMXL into our VBA scripts! Customer service from NUMXL is second-to-none and personalised in a way that the bigger players can't match. I'd rather deal with people I can speak to and build a strong working relationship than being a number to a large multi-national.

While NUMXL naturally presupposes an understanding of statistics, it is intuitive to use, accurate and powerful given it is native to Microsoft Excel. Competitor products tend to require the user to learn a whole new software language, e.g. Matlab, whereas NUMXL easily integrates into Excel; meaning that it is easy to deploy to all our staff and clients without the need for time-consuming training or changes in our modelling architecture.

Nothing. The product is first-class. While we would like to see more statistical functions that suit our individual purposes, NUMXL combined with Excel allows us to create formulae or even user-defined formulae and macros that suit our needs. If NUMXL could somehow make VBA multi-threaded, that would be great given we call NUMXL within VBA scripts. This is probably more a job for Microsoft, however.

Lawrence M.
Founder and Head of Research in USA
Vermögensverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product and wonderful support team

Kommentare: Love it. Been a long time user and expect to be a user forever. The founder, Mohamad, has built a wonderful product and his support team is very responsive and knowledgeable. We use the tool everyday and I love it.

Easy to use, reliable, lots of functionality.

1. I wish the product could accept longer time series without losing backhistory. 2. I would love to make this country specific. It would be amazing if we could define a parameter which uses each countries holiday calendar. Asia and China specifically come to mind and could be very helpful to deal with Chinese New Year data distortions.

Antwort von Spider Financial

Thank you Lawrence for kind words, I have added your feedback to our features request forum for the upcoming X13ARIMA-SEATS model. Here's the post: https://support.numxl.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360055256592-Enhancement-for-X12ARIMA

Clive E.
consultant in UK
Medizinische Praxis, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

excellent

Kommentare: quick review of models

explanation of methods used and ease of altering graphics

Correction of errors in data selection and choice of graphic displays

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you, Clive. I truly appreciate the feedback.

Luis M.
Director in Portugal
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great customer support

Very user friendly software, with very good features. The customer support is fabulous.

Sometimes in Sarima or Sarimax models the results need additional calibration.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you, Luis, I appreciate the feedback and will convey it to our engineers.

Ladislav K.
PROFESSOR in Slowakei
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

EASY TO USE

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The NumXL is not the only product I use. However, it is fully functional and sufficient for many of my statistical operations.

I use this product frequently when preparing the support material for my classes. I also like to present my students various software products in order to show them the broad spectrum of possibilities in selecting out of these products those, which are the most convenient for their special needs.

I did not identified such components. I always consider the product in relation to their price.

letztes Jahr

Thank you Professor for your feedback! What components are you most interested in? How can we improve? We are striving to improve NumXL to better serve our users.

Tian khean N.
Retiree in Singapur
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Why NumXL is a good tool for individual investors in the financial markets

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Its a great software, and I can build my own models easily.

1. Its focus on times series analysis which is what investors in the financial markets . 2. Its ease of use. 3. Has facilities and features that incorporate the latest advances in techniques for time series analysis.

Maybe a need for them to review their technical Help files to ensure that every word, every instruction is absolutely clear. This is because I think those who gravitate to NumXL are not experts . NumXL should be positioned as a tool for those who have been using Technical Analysis Indicators and chart patterns for investment decision. They can with NumXL do better forecasting and risk management , with statistical probability and Confidence Intervals to back up. There is a big market for this kind of product. Many technical analysis users realize that Indicators like MACD, RSI, Chart Patterns etc are not useful except for those doing high frequency or forex trading.

letztes Jahr

Thank you, Ng Tian! I have conveyed your feedback to our team, and we are constantly working on revising and improving the user's guide and other support material.

Jens K.
CEO in Deutschland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Getting a fast overview of your dataset

Kommentare: We are a company of ambulatory care service. As i studied maths, statistics and economics i am personally interested in workling with big datas. We have a clear benefit in our competitive situation from using the tool an analyzing several questions of how the demographical development will affect future demand.

- Addin -fast an easy use of the tools - the easy proove of forecasting an reality - the ultimate fair price - the premium support - youtube tutorials

- it is only in english -

Antwort von Spider Financial

Thank you Jens for feedback. NumXL comes in Spanish language as well, but not yet in German. Please, make this request in our "Feature Request Forum" to consider for future releases! https://support.numxl.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/200263143-Community-Feature-Requests

Min Z.
Senior Analyst in USA
Vermögensverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

NunXL product review

Kommentare: Fantastic

Powerful, economic, friendly and resourceful support

I do not know so far, may be more explainations

Ajit A.
Managing Director in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Complex statistics

5 letztes Jahr

Allows me to use complex statistics like seasonal adjustments

Sometimes doesnt work, and requires reinstallation, and resetting. In the latest version, sometimes the data doesnt refresh, and I need to change some numbers by hand to force it to recalculate.

letztes Jahr

Hello Ajit, thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it. Are you still experiencing problems after the latest update? Please, contact our support for any help. We'd love to help!

Gary H.
PhD Student/Researcher in UK
Versorgungsunternehmen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excel Based Finacial Analysis AddIn: Easy to use;Cheaper than many Alternatives;Quick to get results

Kommentare: Exactly what i wanted - easy to use directly in Excel. I have access to more expensive products but these are not easy to use.

Easy to use, especially in Excel. Many functions that enable me to quickly and easily do white noise tests look at ARIMA and GARCH models of data that i'm analyzing for my PhD. Great support and timely - lots of useful videos to explain how to use it - enabling me to get up to speed in less than 30 mins. Great examples including example spreadsheets.

Nothing. But always nice to have extra functions , but I'm sure these will be added as part of the development process.

Yin C.
graduate student in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

great tool & great technical support

Kommentare: I use NumXL to do data analysis in Excel for my graduate study thesis. The tool is easy to use. I find it helpful to consult the articles/guidelines on the NumXL website, particularly the attached Excel files on the website for examples. I also like the videos on how to use the tool published on YouTube. I first learned about NumXL from one of the videos on YouTube. Overall it is a good tool for those that intend to complete more advanced statistical analysis within Excel for the ease of data manipulation instead of exporting data to another software.

I like the fact that the tool is an added component to Excel which allow me to manipulate data with ease and complete analysis in one place. I also like the personalized technical supports I have received when I have encountered issues with the software.

There was issue with my version of Excel that did not allow some functions of the software to run. It was solved by re-installing Excel. But the technical support team was really helpful and patient to help me solve this problem.

Jack B.
Executive Consultant in USA
Vorstandsbüro, Selbstständig

Great for time-series analysis

Kommentare: I primarily use the software for time-series analysis and forecasting. For those activities, I find the software very useful, intuitive, and accurate.

The software make time-series analysis much easier and more accurate. I appreciate the forecasting methodology that the developers used in the software.

It is a specialty software that focuses on time-series (primarily), which requires the use of other software for different analyses.

Antwort von Spider Financial

Thank you for the feedback, I appreciate it. In NumXL, we support factors analysis (e.g. MLR, PCA and GLM), and, starting with version 1.66, we are adding numerous non-parametric statistics and regressions, such as K-nearest neighbors (k-nn), Kernel regression and Localized Regression. Let me know if there is a particular analysis you wish to see in NumXL.

Branko P.
Visiting Fellow in UK
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional product

Kommentare: Excellent software and first class support

Ease of use, depth and breadth of techniques, impressive library of examples and “how to” papers, as well as outstanding support.

Didn’t work with pre-installed Excel on a new machine

Suhas J.
Personal in Kanada
Öl & Energie, Selbstständig

Excellent

For someone who needs to analyze data on a routine basis, Numxl provides a lot of functions and wizards in a very easy to use format. You don't need to be a mathematician to benefit from some of its rather difficult but useful concepts.

Wouldn't mind having wizards for several of the provided functions.

Tony M.
Senior Analyst in Australien
Versorgungsunternehmen, Selbstständig

Excellent Time Series Forecasting Tool!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Excellent choice in software, easy to use!

NumXL is an excellent! It is easy to use and is well supported! There are plenty of tutorials and examples to assist you!

I have not found any downsides using this software.

Thank you, Tony!

Ivan F.
Sales in Ecuador
Maschinerie, Selbstständig

Very practical and user friendlly

Kommentare: The software can assist you with the model which comes handy when the series is complex.

Its GUI is very intuitive. Other Excel Add In, in spite of being similar, are not as friendly.

I have not complaints. There was one ocassion the software malfunctioned but Dupport was quick.

Bojan R.
Associate in Serbien
Bankwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good value for money

Kommentare: We primarily wanted to use NumXL as a easy to use tool which can help solve lupeholes in excel for serious statistical analyses.

Ease of use, good and intuitive user interface.

Lack of option to calculate and choose the optimal data series lag in regression analysis.

Antwort von Spider Financial

Thank you Bojasn for the feedback! We are already planning to add support for lagged-variants of the explanatory variables into the MLR. https://support.numxl.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/204564943-Regression-Analysis

Sara R.
Student in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Easy fourier transform

The use of fourier transform was much easier then other software Ive used

I would love it if I could create a wind rose with the software.

Antwort von Spider Financial

Thank you for the feedback. I truly appreciate it. Do you refer to "Wind Rose Diagram" where you can display the wind speed at given location over time?

Mike M.
Reliability Engineer in USA
Konsumgüter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Fourier Analysis

Kommentare: 9 out of 10.

The use of this software with Excel is a great tool. There is great value in this product and it makes Excel a great tool for an Engineer.

Sometimes the functions don’t work as planned. I think you need a larger/more-detailed operations manual.