Über uLawPractice

Eine cloudbasierte, integrierte Lösung für Praxismanagement, Buchhaltung und Anderkonto-Buchhaltung; System jederzeit, auf jedem Gerät und an jedem Ort verfügbar.

Erfahre mehr über uLawPractice

The convenience uLaw gives me is something one has to use and experience. Not to forget the weekly webinars they provide that also doubles up as CPD hours.

Sometimes it takes a lot to load the page, and some features are confusing.

Bewertungen zu uLawPractice

uLawPractice hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 80 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Nutzung

Hast du uLawPractice bereits verwendet?

Joseph
Joseph
Associate attorney in Kenia
Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

JKUAT Law Review on uLawPractice

Kommentare: I have used uLawPractice and have found it to be a fantastic management tool for my law firm. The program provides a wide range of functions that simplify my process and aid in my organization. I like the user-friendly design in particular since it makes it simple for me to obtain the information I need by navigating through the many sections. My daily responsibilities have been significantly streamlined by being able to log time, manage cases, create invoices, and manage trust accounting all from a one platform. The effectiveness of my practice is further improved by the connection with other crucial tools, such as calendar and document management systems. When inquiries or problems emerge, the customer support crew responds quickly and is competent.

My experience with uLawPractice has been excellent. This program has a number of features that I especially like. First off, managing my law firm is a snap because to the extensive and user-friendly tools. uLawPractice covers all part of my process, from case management and time tracking to billing and invoicing. I can easily access and manage customer information, track billable hours, and create correct bills thanks to the user-friendly layout and efficient navigation. The connectivity with other legal platforms and applications also streamlines my procedures and gives me time back. It's also important to emphasize uLawPractice's top-notch client service. The personnel is receptive, competent, and constantly available to help with any queries or problems that may come up.

Although I've had a good overall experience with uLawPractice, there are a few things that might be done better. The learning curve for the program is one part that I found a little difficult. It took me some time to completely comprehend and use all the features and functionalities as a new user. Even though there are tools like tutorials and manuals accessible, I would have preferred a more user-friendly onboarding procedure to help me catch up more quickly.

LaSania
Licensed Paralegal/Owner in Kanada
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ULaw Practice is Intuitive, Inexpensive, and Simply Great for Legal Practice Management

Kommentare: My overall experience is that uLaw has many great features that will benefit Canadian legal practitioners whether you are a lawyer or paralegal. I would recommend it to my colleagues in the field. I just wish it could be enhanced a bit more.

ULaw is especially great for LSO compliance purposes. What I like most about uLaw are the checklist including compliance documents, templates for various matters including retainer agreements and final reporting letters, and most importantly court forms. It’s almost as if everything is already done for you. uLaw also has a great guide and YouTube channel that provides answers to many of our questions.

I would love if uLaw had a better task management system. I believe the to do list is the same but I’m not quite sure. The look of uLaw is also lacking. It is worth the price for a reason but I wish the look of it could be better. I also feel like the intake form should be a bit more detailed, maybe including an intake pipeline, and the client portal could be expanded.

Damian
Litigation Paralegal in Kanada

Damian's review

Kommentare: Pretty good

The bookkeeping services and customer support

Needs more user friendly features and less steps to execute certain things

Nana

Definitely Worth It!

Kommentare: I am very satisfied with ULaw and don't think I will venture to another software as Ulaw does everything I require to effectively run my practice.

I love everything about the software. It is easy to navigate and if you are unsure of where to locate certain things, their customer service support is excellent; even assisting after hours. The software has the capability to do more than what I most likely realize since I don't currently utilize all aspects of it but have no doubt that it provides every option one requires of an efficient legal practice management software.

Some of the precedent letters that were uploaded have grammatical and formatting errors that I find I have to format myself so that kind of takes away from the fact that the forms and letters should be ready for use but it's very minor.

Elie
Lawyer in Kanada
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Great product for beginners and experts

Great product for what you pay for. Technical support is always very friendly and help is immediate. There is a full YouTube channel with hundreds of videos to answer absolutely any question you have under the sun. Once you get familiar with it, the YouTube tutorials will save you.

Nothing really. The forms couldn't be customized at first but now they can, that was a big issue for me. Being able to upload and dow load my own forms.

Bruce
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ulaw designed to assist Legal Professions with Compliance and Practice Management

Kommentare: Incredibly versatile and saves a ton of time

Deals with accounting, client information, matters, document production and management all in one intuitive software.

Waiting on easy links with our Google workspace calendar but given how quickly the program adapts, I think it will happen sooner rather than Later

Ian
Lawyer in USA

Complete practice managment

Kommentare: This has been the easiest way I have found to manage my pracitce.

uLaw is quick to learn and leads you step by step through practice management.

My least favourite thing about uLaw is that the calendar takes a little time to load.

Amanda
Administrative Assitant in Kanada

Ease of use

We loved the switch to ULAW, it has made our lives and business run so much more smoothly

tracking of what courts the files are with

Jessica
Legal Assistant in Kanada

Use Friendly

Kommentare: So far this software seems to be extremely beneficial. For the most part it's saving me time and making my job that much easier.

I like that this software is extremely user friendly.

It's almost too easy to use. I tend to keep trying to make things more complicated than they are which is taking up more time. But this has more to do with being used to previous software than a problem with THIS software.

Antwort von Superfluid Software

Thank you for such a sweet and kind feedback

Timothy
Timothy
Owner / Paralegal in Kanada

Customer Support

Kommentare: I have used several law software programs in the last 10 years and I believe this one is the best and most comprehensive on the market.

When you have an issue and can’t figure it out, they have created YouTube Videos or you can email and they will contact you quickly to solve your issue.

I truly after using it for 2 years have not found any cons to mention.

Jamie

My Review of uLaw

Kommentare: Very positive. I love it and wish I used it from the beginning.

I love the ease of use and customer support

I feel as if low end users (those that bill less due to starting out or slow business) should be charged less per month and very busy users should pay a slightly higher price. This will make it easier for entry level practicioners

Amanda
Paralegal/Owner in Kanada

Absolutely Necessary for All Legal Practitioners

Kommentare: Amazing. Have been using it for years and highly recommend it. I have used PCLaw and Clio in the past and ULaw is the best cloud based software to manage client files and bookkeeping all in one.

It is LSO complaint and easy to use. I love that I do not need a bookkeeper and can view my business on a regular basis through Ulaw insights.

Error messages occurring after trying to save dockets.

Jelena
Barrister & Solicitor in Kanada
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent bookkeeping and accounting software

Kommentare: Our firm has been using uLaw for almost 2 years and we could not be happier. We use it for invoicing and bookkeeping. We recently had a Law Society audit, which went really well thanks to uLaw records

Software is easy to use for client contacts, docketing, invoicing and bookkeeping. It is compliant with the requirements of the Law Society of Ontario, which is very helpful.

Invoices and receipts can be personalized with firm logo, but the quality of the banner is poor. It would be better if the banners could be improved

Sina
Lawyer in Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

uLaw makes Lawyering Easy, so u Have More Time for Lawyering

Kommentare: uLawPractice is an online practice management software that enables sole practitioners and small law firms to more effectively manage their practice from anywhere at any time. It securely integrates all silos of practice management into a unified interface that can be securely accessed from any browser and mobile devices. Practitioners like me can quickly manage their clients, record time, actions, notes, future events, disbursements and trust account in a matter-centric interface. This cloud based practice management solution provides faster access to information, manages client matters and documents with ease, and it can generate invoices and documents in 1-click in full conformance to LSUC bookkeeping guidelines. uLawPractice can dramatically cut administrative overhead at month-end, thus creating more billable time. A cloud based practice management software like uLawPractice makes my life simple in managing clients, files, and practice management aspects of my practice. uLaw provides me with all the tools I need for my daily practice at a very affordable price. Pros
-easy time docketing, disbursement recording
-automatic generation of the most common legal forms (and compliance with Law Society standards/requirements)
-EXCELLENT customer service
-perfect for determining income, expenses, for tax season
-accessible on any browser
-very affordable
Cons
-needs an internet connection (but that's the whole point of cloud software)

Sandy
Operations Mgr in Kanada
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

An essential Tool in your Legal/Law Practice!

Kommentare: Very comprehensive, encompassing of all required financial/accounting elements required by the Law Society.

SUPPORT!, Accessibility, mobility (cell phone), Integration with other needed platforms (payments, email, etc), continuous evolution and COMMUNICATION with its clients/customers

Initial transfer of my data/earlier processes, but their YouTube instructional videos and direct support are fantastic.

Rachel
Office Manager, Legal Assistant in Kanada

Ulaw

Kommentare: They have been very reactive and very helpful when we needed assistance.

Ease of use. Internet based data accessible anywhere

The billable / trust info on the MATTER screen is confusing. (However, they have improved that by adding the Trust button). The set up of accounts can be confusing to clients.

Dwayne

Overall Product Quality

Kommentare: I just want to say, your product is amazing! I just completed my full practice audit by the Law Society and it was very helpful in it's ability to bring up the required documents on request and completed fully to their standard. The ease in which it does this was extremely helpful and saved the associated stress that goes with having to have all compliance documents at hand. I don't think I could have done it without your product. Without a doubt it is the best value for money spent in my practice.
Thank you.
Dwayne Huxted
Legaleze Paralegal

Ease of use.

A little clunky

Tigran
Owner in Kanada

Underdeveloped

Kommentare: I had to re-commence 2 complete files due to a mistake on one invoice , it was frustrating and a waste of my time.

It is tailored for Canadian practitioners and needs no customization.

Basic functions such as invoice corrections are unavailable a so any mistakes that are made CANNOT be corrected. Their support team is not really responsive, and the instructions don’t work.

Teresa

Outstanding

Kommentare: At anytime, if I am stuck or having difficulty, Ulaw is an immediate phone call away. I always receive fast and effective service.
In addition, when I was preparing for my practice review, I received valuable feedback and knowledgable quidance for
Forms to prepare and print.

Easy to navigate

Fadi
owner in Kanada
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer Support are very knowledgeable and helpful

Kommentare: I appreciate the support I received when I had some issues with ulaw, they are very knowledgeable and solves my issues within couple hours

Once you know its features, it becomes very easy to understand and use.

It is not easy to delete transactions or change amounts if matter was invoiced even if a mistake occurred

Tina
Principal Lawyer in Kanada

Support to help ease my learning curse was phenomenal, and the software is user friendly. Excellent.

It is user friendly, support is great, easy to use and track even for someone with virtually no accounting or bookkeeping background. As a principal lawyer of my law firm, I can do bookkeeping myself, or train my assistant to do it, easily.

Can't enter time via mobile app as yet, and the mobile app is volatile. However, most of my entries are done with other documents so I'm usually on a computer anyway.

Antwort von Superfluid Software

We now have your con addressed Mobile app can now import time even from a phone call in Android. Please see these features https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8unY9zStJ-yzx4zyZ_1-q8RkXBZ6SKNP or https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8unY9zStJ-w7nbe0pOeVq16qCThwBzzC

Sarah

Review

Kommentare: I really love G3! She provides such a personal care to her customer service, and was instramental in helping me get properly into compliance.Still learning all the features as i am still new to all this, but its been good so far

I most love the free cpd workshops! so convenient and a huge get for the monthly price point, so helpful. I also like the lso compliance keeping, definitely helping with my start up. and i like the contact and matter management sections, very helpful in maintaining professionalism. Thank you!

it is a lot of expense for someone like me, in very early stages of my business. i have very minimal cases and making hardly any money, so it is a lot for me. but definitely competitive to market pricing.

Kristen
Managing Partner in Kanada

Excellent Customer Service

Kommentare: I have enjoyed using the product thus far. I have used several different systems over the years and this one was easy to learn.

Whenever a problem arises you can either reach out to the customer service team or search their vast youtube library for assistance with the issue.

I wish that you could send the account/receipt without having to download the document and could just send directly from the software

Ian
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

I couldn't imagine running my practice without uLaw.

Kommentare: I've been using uLaw for several years. This software takes the many of the most tedious aspects of my practice and makes them so easy! uLaw keeps me organised and allows me more time to focus on the actual content of a client matter. uLaw helps me handle the administrative portions quickly and efficiently, and it's always at my fingertips.
I couldn't imagine not using uLaw anymore. The price is very reasonable and the service has been completely dependable - and that is extremely important for an online product.
I've been thrilled with uLaw. The people who run it genuinely care about the quality - and it shows. It's a well-designed product that just keeps getting better.

Jeff
Principal Owner in Kanada

ULaw Practice Review

Kommentare: As side from the learning curve of this or any software product, the experience of ULaw was good. I would recommend this product.

The software is LSO compliant and therefore makes it easier to mange client files.

I do not have an item I least like to mention. This product satisfies all my needs a sole practitioner.