Survio

Survio Bewertungen

von Survio

Great experience-prompted me to use this professionally & refer to colleagues/students globally

Bewertet am 23.11.2017
Cathie H.
Consultant - Client-Business Development; Process Integration Engineering

Vorteile: I've been able to design complex surveys in just a few minutes. The number of features available for serious (and casual) users is impressive and many features are essential for professional researchers and educators. I'm particularly excited about the data collection, analysis, reporting & exporting capabilities, which are critical to my success as a scholar.

Nachteile: I started by using the free version and the limitations were too great for what I need to accomplish as a professional.

von Survio an 24.11.2017

Cathie, thanks a lot! This is awesome evaluation and getting 5 stars, we can't be happier :-)
We are doing our best to create and provide as best survey tool around as possible.

Ondrej (Survio team)

I started using Survio to study the problem of conservation of birds that collide with windows.

Bewertet am 17.11.2017
Natalia R.
Phd on Biological Science
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software will allow me to obtain information on how important is the problem of birds that collide with windows for bird conservation in Argentina. The survey will be disseminated at universities across the country for the purpose of obtaining valuable information. The data will be analysed and subsequently published in a scientific journal. The survey will have a national scope and I will be able to collect data that would otherwise be very difficult.

Vorteile: Survio allows me to obtain data for my research studies.
What I like best is the ease of creating a survey and the amount of choice of question types it offers. Before I decided to use Survio I searched many other sites but Survio seemed to me the most suitable for my interests. The free option offers more services than other survey pages. Another very valuable thing is the possibility of discarding some answers that I will not include in the final results.
It's really a very easy tool to use!

Nachteile: I would like the free option to allow you to place a logo (in this case the university) and download the data in XLS format.

von Survio an 24.11.2017

Hi Natalia, I love your feedback. You made my day :) really. If you ever need any help, just get in touch with us. Anytime.

School Survey with Survio

Bewertet am 1.11.2019
Tamara R.
Multimedia Production Student
Medienproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our survey on Survio enabled us to do the Needfinding for a school project very quickly and easily.

Vorteile: With Survio, we were able to conduct a survey of over 100 people for our studies. Creating the survey was child's play. Even during the period when the survey was running, everything worked without any problems.

Nachteile: We needed a chargeable upgrade for the desired evaluation display. Until then, we were not aware of this, which was a bit annoying. Therefore I subtract a star here. For it I was then again very content with the service. On the inquiry, whether we get a reduction on the subscription costs (since we are all poor students ;) ), Survio met equal with 20% Discount. I think it's really great!

von Survio an 11.11.2019

Dear Tamara,

Thank you very much for your evaluation.
We are glad that you are satisfied with our tool.
You can compare all the features and limits of all our plans here: https://www.survio.com/en/survey-tool-features-comparison
Please do not hesitate to contact us at support@survio.com if you need help or you need to clarify anything.
I wish you good luck with your surveys and at your school.
Your survio Team

Bachelor Thesis

Bewertet am 10.11.2019
Julia K.
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: - user friendly
- offers many evaluation possibilities.
- many different kinds of questions
- templates
- set colors
- fast support
- possibility for student discount

Nachteile: To get a student discount, you have to write reviews BEFORE you even had the opportunity to fully use Survio. I understand that reviews are important for a product and I was able to tell a few things about Survio, but not everything due to the fact that I haven't used it yet. I'm sure that I won't be dissapointet by Survio, but I'd wish that I could have given the reviews AFTER I used Survio. It would be more honest.

von Survio an 11.11.2019

Hello Julia,

Thank you very much for your review.
I am sorry to hear this.
When we want a review for your student discount, we also take the risk that you can write a bad review. We appreciate your honesty.
When you are in the situation that you did not use Survio yet, please contact us at support@survio.com.
I believe that we can find a solution for you.

We wish you good luck with your bachelor thesis and school.

Survio

Bewertet am 7.11.2019
Maria P.
kustosz
Bibliotheken, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The Library of Cracow University of Technology has been using Survio (Elite version) for one year. Based on the experience gained during several user satisfaction surveys, we conclude that Survio is easy and intuitive to be used.
An institution carrying out the surveys has at its disposal a large selection of survey templates and types of questions. The surveys look very professional. Analysis of results is available in various formats, which allows for further work on them in other programs designed for data analysis. Technical support and customer service is carried out professionally, efficiently and on time.
We are pleased to announce that Survio has met our expectations and we recommend it as an effective tool for carrying smart surveys.

Nachteile: One of the drawbacks of Survio is that it is not possible to edit the size of columns in question types and it is not possible to change the font size.

Dear Maria,

Thank you very much for your evaluation.
We are glad you were satisfied with Survio, and it meets your needs.
We are preparing a new version of Survio with improved features, faster, and more sexy, so stay tuned! :-)

A useful tool

Bewertet am 30.1.2020
Marian M.
Landwirtschaft, Selbstständig

Kommentare: A useful tool to analyze the answers for my thesis. Large selection of tools in the creation of the questionnaire. Easy to create a questionnaire within moments. I recommend.

Vorteile: Large selection of tools in the creation of the questionnaire
Easy to create a questionnaire within moments

Nachteile: absence of advanced statistical evaluations

von Survio an 5.2.2020

Thank you for your comments Marian, we are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us!. We hope you continue using Survio for your future projects and We will take your comments into consideration to keep improving our Service.

Easy solution for your surveys

Bewertet am 13.9.2019
Romana michaela M.
project manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is very easy to manage, creation of questionnaires is very intuitive, you can also download results in different formats.

Nachteile: The price - for the use for non-governmental organisations it is too high.

von Survio an 30.9.2019

Dear Romana,

Thank you very much for your evaluation.
We are glad that you are satisfied with Survio.
The price list is available on our website.
If you need any help, please contact us by e-mail at suppot@survio.com. Our agents will take care of you and try to help you as much as it would be possible.
I believe that we can find a solution for you.
Your Survio team.

Never easier again

Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Sander O.
Member of the board
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I had a complicated question about prescribing a drug. In the future I will certainly going to use this for evaluation of our meetings

Vorteile: The software is very easy to use, it just flows in the natural way. Complicated quests are made in no time. It doesn't matter whether you are a experienced computer guy(girl) or an expert programmer. It just looks great

Nachteile: The amount of options is very rich so sometimes it is hard to choose the right form of question

von Survio an 1.10.2019

Dear Sander,

Thank you very much for your review.
We are glad that you are satisfied with Survio.
We wish you the best with your surveys.

Nice tool

Bewertet am 2.12.2019
Aneta S.
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Experience with this tool are pretty good. I have done what I needen with Survio. I would recomand it to everyone.

Vorteile: Survio is a very nice, easy to use tool. I created my survey fast.

Nachteile: It takes a bit too long when loading pages.

von Survio an 21.1.2020

Thank you very much for your review Aneta, We are very happy to hear that you enjoy your experience with us. We cherish your comments and we will keep improving to make your experience with us even better.

Very convenient and easy to use

Bewertet am 21.11.2017
Albert jan T.
BA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Do a good research for my study in a very easy way. Survio helps with conducting a survey and offers useful tools for analyzing the results.

Vorteile: A very useful website to quickly put together a nice survey. Through a simple link or even a QR code you can invite respondents to participate. After respondents have submitted their answers, Survio has very nice and useful tools to analyze the results. You can easily apply your own filters to generate even more specific results.

Nachteile: It is only a pity that the possibilities (eg to export results) in the free version are rather limited. The premium services are not cheap and can only be purchased annually.

von Survio an 24.11.2017

Hi Albert, we really appreciate your review. It is long and nicely written. As we try to explain value of Survio - our competitors do not have reports and exports we have, or they are more expensive. We are working on new updates to bring you higher value. By the end of the year there is going to be a big update you will love. I am sure!

Ondrej (Survio team)

Great software to work with

Bewertet am 27.6.2018
Ionut S.
Sales Assistant

Vorteile: It was great for me to know what our customers think about us. A great way to add some post sale assistence.

Nachteile: All great, being able to integrate it in every aspect of our post sale and lead generation templates.

Very easy to use and powerfull results charts.

Bewertet am 25.10.2017
Haris M.
Student

Kommentare: Very handy tool for students to use for research. I have used this tool for both my thesis as other school related projects. It's very easy to use and the results are very well displayed in your own preferable graphs. The only thing I missed in this thool was the ability to let the responders choose a language in which they would like to have a survey in. Other than that Survio is a great research tool that i personally recommend to everyone! not only students!

Vorteile: The ease of use and the survey possibilities. You have a lot of other survey tools, but this one is hands down the easiest to use. The fact that you can do researches on the free version says alot.

Nachteile: The only thing that i missed was a feature that i could insert multiple language surveys to one survey (it's hard to explain). That was the only thing that i really missed. Other than that it's a very good tool.

von Survio an 30.10.2017

Hello Haris, thank you very much for your feedback and new features suggestions. That is what we need to hear from our customers. Stay in touch, keep using Survio - a lot of news is on the way :-)

Have a nice day.

Survio review

Bewertet am 5.11.2018
Alžběta K.
project coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Survio made my work easier - happy to use it!

Vorteile: Easy to use, great technical support, various types of questions enable user to make really relevant questionnaire.

Nachteile: Some of the types of questions coul be more "sophisticated".
It would be useful if "no answer" in one question could automatically redirect the questionnaire to selected question.

Dear Albta,

Thank you very much for your evaluation.
We are glad you were satisfied with the tool.
We always try to improve our tool.
Good luck with your surveys.

easy, handful, nice looking

Bewertet am 13.11.2017
Klára L.
Student

Vorteile: Good oppurtunity for students, because its free and you can share this with lots of people, so in a time, you have plenty of datas.

Nachteile: The version for free allows only 100 people to fill in the questions, which is not very much, but i understand, that everybody has to make.money somehow.

Hi Klara,
thank you for your feedback and we wish you a good luck with your survey.

Martin (Survio team)

Excellent services, speed and modern website

Bewertet am 11.5.2018
Filip S.
student

Vorteile: Quick creation of a questionnaire, modern look, fast distribution options. Very clear results of the questionnaire survey and the possibility of outputs.

Nachteile: The basic version provides only limited features. I would recommend introducing a special program for students.

Great program! Very Usefull!

Bewertet am 13.10.2017
Sven D.

Vorteile: The program is very easy to understand. In addition, it is very useful to create an overview of an investigation.

Nachteile: The least of the software I think has to be paid. By comparison, this is quite expensive. That is very unfortunate

von Survio an 16.10.2017

Hi Sven, thanks for your feedback. We are happy that you are our user.
Good luck with your surveys. Have a nice day.

Ondrej (Survio team)

My final university project with Survio

Bewertet am 4.10.2018
Emiliana D.
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I am using Survio to my university final project. It helps me a lot to find different opinions around my country. I feel confident in recommending Survio to students around the world.

Vorteile: I definitely recommend this software because of its design. It has a lot of options and questions models that can help you with your poll. It challenges students to do their best.

Nachteile: One key aspect that I dont like is the fact that is very commercial and many students around the world doesn't have the money to pay for their polls. I feel that the number of free polls must be higher.

Dear Emiliana,

Thank you very much for your evaluation.
We are glad you like Survio.
As a student, please contact us at support@survio.com. I believe that our Support team can help you in some way.
Good luck with your surveys!
Your Survio Team (Simona)

Nice tool for (free) surveys

Bewertet am 27.9.2017
Sarah H.
Student

Kommentare: Easy possibility to start a free survey

Vorteile: i really like the reporting of my survey (nice charts, calculated percentages), the visualization and the ease of handling

Nachteile: The free version is limitated to 100 answers, while the pay version has some more functions I don't really need. It would be nice to have the opportunity to choose the free version with more answers for less money than the actual pay version.

von Survio an 4.10.2017

Hi Sarah, thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate your evaluation. Hope you will be happy with our survey tool for a long time.

I was able to produce a professional survey in just a few minutes

Bewertet am 17.11.2017
Joris V.
Administrator

Kommentare: I am able to get to know more information about my customer base. The necessairy information I need will be available in a short period.

Vorteile: I like the simplicity of the website. The overview is great and easy to use. In just a few minutes I was able to create a professional looking survey ready to use. I like the fact that most of the features are free to use.

Nachteile: The fact that some features are only available for premium members is dissatisfying. I would like to use all the features and only pay for other extra services instead of paying for features within the survey creator.

von Survio an 24.11.2017

Wow Joris, thanks for your recommendation. We are adding new designs and beautiful visual customisation options soon.
Downloading data is a premium function that gives you a huge value - pre-built reports, chart and graphs. It saves you a lot of time and effort.

Keep using Survio and you will know it :-) Good luck with your surveys.

Ondrej (Survio team)

A great platform for marketing research

Bewertet am 1.10.2018
David F.
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Easy use, filters, variability of the questions.

Nachteile: Free version does not support jumps in the questionnaire.

Dear David,

Thank you for your evaluation.
Your Survio Team

This page was helpful when i was creating a Survey for my School.

Bewertet am 21.10.2017
Salihanur S.
Nurse

Vorteile: Its eay to use and has many possibilities to create a survey. You cant create on on the mobile Phone so you Need a Computer.

Nachteile: You cant create a Survey on the IPad or mobile Phone but some People cant perform the Survey on their mobile Phone so they must Switch to the Computer.

von Survio an 24.10.2017

Hi Saliha, thanks for such a nice evalutaion. All surveys are mobile ready, you probably meant application? New app version would be much more user friendly on smartphones and tables. Good luck with your survey.

Survio review

Bewertet am 27.2.2019
Martin P.
teacher, student
Hausmeisterservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a student, survio is a useful helper for me during my studies.

Vorteile: clear evaluation processing, support, interface

Nachteile: price, linking to a table could be part of a free version (like Google Forms)

I am using Survio for the research which is needed for my thesis

Bewertet am 15.5.2018
Alexandra R.
student

Vorteile: It is VERY useful, it has features that other services (like Google Forms for example) don't. This software is very user-friendly, for me as a user and the research creator as well as for people who are participating in the research

Nachteile: The need to pay for the ability to use the results of the research (in pdf or xls or any other format), but only because I'm having money troubles at the moment. Other than that, I completely understand

The best online survey solution

Bewertet am 13.11.2017
Ricardo V.
Full professor
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fast and high response rate using a survey form very realistic in accordance with my expectations at a fair price.

Vorteile: I used Survio in two academic research projects and I'm full satisfied with its performance. Survio is user-friendly, secure and flexible, providing all resources for online surveys at a very competitive price. Besides, customer support was responsive and ease to access. Thank you all for your first-class service!

Nachteile: The documentation is not clear about some technical resources. As at the moment I have not been using Survio I'm not sure whether it has some resources for implementing online scenario experiments based on random selection of addressed users. I will check it as soon as I reactivate my subscription.

von Survio an 24.11.2017

Hello Ricardo, thank you very much for your feedback

If you want to ask anything or get something explained, just get in touch with us please.

Martin (Survio team)

survio

Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Robin P.
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Kommentare: haven't had that much experience yet, but I hope to have a good experience

Vorteile: The survio software is useful and it provides a good overview.

Nachteile: Unfortunately the services are quite expensive.

Dear Robin