ServiceTitan

von ServiceTitan

Angelia S.
Independent Presenter
Konsumgüter, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I don't have a lot of negative things to say about Service Titan, our company as a whole has seen improvements at all levels. We are very happy that we made the jump to Service Titan and look forward to the additional releases.

Vorteile: We are a growing Plumbing & HVAC company and we were looking for solutions to be more in line with today's digital world. We love the call booking and dispatch notifications to customers. It allows customer's to know exactly when to expect their technician. Our CSR and Dispatch love the incoming call information for existing customer's that pre-populates for them, it allows us to give a personal touch when answering the phone and gives the customer a great experience. Our Service Manager loves the Dashboard and reporting, it allows him to see exactly where the technician's are at throughout the month and allows him to provide coaching when needed to help his teams reach goals. We recently starting using the timesheets within Service Titan as well - this has allowed us to manage our technician's time with ease and the technician's no longer have to try to remember where they were and at what time. There are so many features and we love the fact that Service Titan listens to their Customers/Users and are always working to improve their existing features and adding more features to make their user experience exceptional.

Nachteile: Follow-Up Section and Memberships need updating, but Service Titan has listened to their users are in the process of providing updates to these features. Payroll/Timesheets needs to be more versitle and needs customization, but again Service Titan is working on this as well.

von ServiceTitan an 6.11.2018

Angelia,

Thanks for your feedback. We couldn't be happier to hear about your success and all of the ways ServiceTitan has helped your business grow.

We believe it's essential that the men and women of the trades have a cutting-edge platform built especially to help them run their businesses more effectively and connect better with their customers.

Please keep providing your feedback. It helps us continue to evolve and keep pace with the amazing companies we serve.

It's Ok

Bewertet am 4.2.2020
Erin M.
CSR
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I think it is ok so far, lots of new things I am learning but it is ok.

Vorteile: It's easy to do certain things on there but I feel it's easy to maneuver if you are a dispatcher, being a preventive maintenance coordinator it has it's flaws.

Nachteile: I don't like the recurring service task because it doesn't have a lot of information. You have to dig deeper in a account to make sure we have the right information.

von ServiceTitan an 5.2.2020

Hi Erin, Thank you so much for taking time to review ServiceTitan. We pride ourselves on making our platform easy to learn and intuitive to use, and during those times when it's not, our great support team is always here to assist. Looking forward to continuing to help your business grow.

I love Service Titan!

Bewertet am 4.2.2020
Jennifer P.
opportunities coordinator
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I think they are great people and always looking for ways to improve on their functions!

Vorteile: I love how easy my follow up tab is and all of the ways that I can sort through customers and jobs.

Nachteile: The maintenance side of things is super confusing and not easily sorted. It makes my co-worker's job really hard.

von ServiceTitan an 5.2.2020

Hi Jennifer, Thanks so much for taking time to review us and providing us with feedback. We love hearing from our customers! We're thrilled you found ServiceTitan useful and easy to use. Your feedback is essential in helping us improve our service and look forward to continuing to serve you with the best solution available!

I was told that we we need to revise our business model. WHAT?!

Bewertet am 1.6.2017
Spencer K.
Business Development Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Stay away if you are a person who values customer service and being treated with respect. After all you pay their wages.

Vorteile: Lots of features. Some Useless, some not. I can see how the features would work for other companies but for us we ended up turning off a good amount of them as they added a lot of unnecessary steps. They do have good invoicing and job scheduling.

Nachteile: The reason I even decided to write this review (I never write reviews) is because we had subscribed to the Service Titan software and had a pretty good time using it. It seemed to really help us. We got on board with them about a year after they started up. So they were able to work out some bugs in their software and make it at least sustainable. However, they started to do update after update after update. With these updates we got thrown into their "beta testing" without even getting our consent first. We were doing something one way and then they would introduce a new "feature" and it would completely derail our entire process and we would have to start from square one. This happened repeatedly. My second issue with this company is that the designate each company that subscribes to their service what they call a "Success Manager". Which is cool and all but when the success manager knows less about their own software then you do, that's a problem to me. On top of that, the Success Managers we were assigned were rude. The first one was so rude that I requested another because I thought that every time I would talk to this person I would lose my freaking temper and say things that shouldn't be said. So now we get a second Success Manager, which we thought was going to make everything better. Nope. We get this new Success Manager and I mention to her that we have been having an issue with our payroll being reported correctly through Service Titan and we had to do our payroll calculations through an outside software, which wasn't a big deal, it was just an extra step we were trying to avoid. After emailing back and forth and being on phone calls multiple times trying to figure out something that is incredibly simple but they couldn't seem to get their software to do the math, I receive one final phone call. The Success Manager states that she has the answer and all of our payroll problems were solved. Definitely not. She brought us down the completely wrong path and when I told her that isn't what we were trying to do we wanted it done a different way, if possible, her response is, "Well typically companies don't operate their business that way so maybe you should consider restructuring your business model." WHAT?!?! are you kidding me? We have been in business for 60 years and you are going to tell me that because YOU can't figure something out, something that is beyond simple math wise you just have to tell the software to do it for us, that we have to reevaluate our entire business model??? The least she could have done is said something like, "I don't believe our software will do that but let me see what I can do." At least that would have shown some promise. That is just the tip of the iceberg but after the multitude of issues we have had with them trying to figure out minor problems and being told, "too bad so sad", I had to write a review. I don't want anyone else to experience what we experienced. We are paying for their wages and they continuously seem like they are trying to get us to cancel. I may be difficult at times and I am completely aware of that, but for things like that to be said regardless of how difficult anyone may be is absolutely ridiculous.

Customer Service needs Improvement

Bewertet am 10.1.2020
Bernadette T.
Admin
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall it is too expensive for the quality of customer service.

Vorteile: Service Titan is good for a lot of reasons one of them being call tracking for marketing purposes,
call recording for checking our own staff customer service and for recall.
Service Titan syncs with outside software like gps tracking and accounting.
It is a good software.

Nachteile: The cons with Service Titan are that they don't have a quick response time for customer service the best way is through a chat but not as efficient as they could be.

von ServiceTitan an 13.1.2020

Thank you Bernadette for taking time to review ServiceTitan. We pride ourselves on building an amazing software that helps our customers better manage their business operations. That being said, we are constantly working hard to improve our services and offerings. Thank you for your support and for making your voice heard. We're excited to have you on board. Please do reach out to your success rep if there's anything we can do to be of help.

The Central Nervous System for your HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical Contracting Business

Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Jay C.
Vice President
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Even though my experience with ServiecTitan was brief, I have nothing but great regards for the platform.

Vorteile: I love the mere fact that ServiceTitan is truly the alpha / omega for software that serves as the backbone for the technologically under served home services industry!

Nachteile: Complexity and commercial model. The software is extremely complex and ServiceTitan does a phenomenal job of flying their onboarding staff onsite or inviting new clients to the local HQ (either Glendale, CA or Atlanta) for implementation. I firmly believe in this 4th Industrial Revolution that there will be a job title ServiceTitan Administrator that will be held in high reverence. The software is unbelievably expensive to a majority of the market. Typically the commercial model comes across as offensive and stakeholders have to realize that ServiceTitan is an investment and data shows "Average 27% revenue increase in the first 9 months".

von ServiceTitan an 17.12.2019

Thank you, Jay, for taking the time to review ServiceTitan. We're happy to hear that ServiceTitan has helped your business. We've been working hard to build an amazing software for our customers and we are thrilled you think so, too. Thank you for sharing your experience. Looking forward to continuing to help your business grow.

Best Software Company!

Bewertet am 11.1.2020
Courtney C.
Accounting Manager
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: With continuous feature updates and amazing customer service, ServiceTitan continues to impress us. Their user-friendly interface, makes everything from receiving calls to invoicing a customer super easy. Due to smoother dispatching and job tracking, our capacity to complete more jobs each day has increased significantly since switching to ServiceTitan. We have been able to stream-line so many or our processes which saves us lots of time and money. If you want your company to grow and be competitive in this industry, there is no question that you will switch to ServiceTitan.

Nachteile: I have nothing bad to say about ServiceTitan. All ideas and updates that customers have for the system, ServiceTitan listens to and improves on.

von ServiceTitan an 22.1.2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to review ServiceTitan. We pride ourselves on making our platform easy to learn and intuitive to use. We are grateful you decided to share your experience. Looking forward to continuing to help your business grow.

Great for Service Industries

Bewertet am 20.1.2020
Taylor L.
Marketing Organizer
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Been using ServiceTitan since 2016. Constant improvements, great customer support, and a vital part of our office running smoothly.

Nachteile: Batching invoices over to QB and sometimes issues with card swipers.

von ServiceTitan an 22.1.2020

Thank you, Taylor, for taking the time to review ServiceTitan. We're happy to hear that ServiceTitan has helped tremendously improve your organization's and it's a vital part of your operations. We're committed to making ServiceTitan the best software solution for contractors. That means talking to our customers, listening to their feedback, and constantly improving. Thank you for your support and for making your voice heard. We're excited to continue partnering with you.

Great service platform

Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Tim C.
Installer
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This program has made life on the job so mich easier. I can’t remember the last time I had to fill out a paper on the job site

Vorteile: Love everything about this program. It has everything I need to build a call and send to specific employees. It allows me to help keep track of what I’ve done on each job

Nachteile: Sometimes the program seems to freeze. I’m not sure if it’s the program itself or the device but generally a simple close and reopen fixes this issue

von ServiceTitan an 16.12.2019

Tim,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review ServiceTitan. It means so much to us.

We love helping shops like yours go paperless and are excited to hear more about your continued success!

Service Titan

Bewertet am 20.11.2019
Financial Controller
Versorgungsunternehmen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Five-stars. It is quite facilitative. We are pleased

Vorteile: I like this software as it helps tremendously with the many logistical aspects of our quality organization

Nachteile: I do not have dislikes with the software as it is sophisticated enough to handle our special niche needs

von ServiceTitan an 21.11.2019

Thank you for taking the time to review ServiceTitan. We're happy to hear that ServiceTitan has helped tremendously improve your organization's efficiency. We've been working hard to build an amazing software for our customers and we are thrilled you think so, too. We are humbled you decided to share your experience. Looking forward to continuing to help your business grow.

Excellent Field Management for an affordable price

Bewertet am 9.9.2019
Darius P.
Operations Lead
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: No software solution is going to be perfect or completely handle everything you need (not without major cost at least!)
Overall ServiceTitan handles everything we need and provides accurate accounting as well.

Vorteile: ServiceTitan excels really well at providing technicians in the field with tools they need to estimate, sell and install/repair for residential customers. The mobile app is beautiful and easy to use. I love how technicians can create quick quotes from estimate templates, show pictures and pricing, good/better/best options and financing and even take payments and signatures on the go. You can even create custom forms such as troubleshooting and job arrival/completion forms.

Nachteile: ServiceTitan is not the best solution for commercial business. Creating quotes from the office is still not efficient, could be done differently. Multi-day jobs are confusing to figure out.

Service Titan Rocks!

Bewertet am 15.6.2016
Jay C.
Systems Development
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Service Titan has enabled us to grow in ways we didn't know were possible. With data tracking, a better selling platform, more efficient call booking, and a very easy to use system, we couldn't be happier. Please understand that in the process of selecting Service Titan we painstakingly researched a multitude of different options. Hands down this is the most versatile and productive option. But the best part...the Service Titan staff. I have never had the opportunity to work with a service provider that was absolutely at the top of their game every time I made contact with them. Until now. From their sales staff on down to tech support everyone has been impeccably perfect in the service they have provided. The way they manage our account is fantastic. They departmentalize every aspect of the Service Titan experience to ensure that you will be dealing with the person that has the answers and can make it happen. Do you want to know how to grow your business? Use the Service Titan business model as your example of perfection. With service like theirs you will gain all the customer you could ever dream of. We should all be this good.

Vorteile: Data tracking, phone call recording, dispatch efficiency, invoicing, and on and on. This product does so much for us it is hard to point out the "pros". They just keep impressing me every day!

Nachteile: This product does not do everything that we would like it to do. But in order to do that we would be spending an exuberant amount of money to have our own software developed. Also note that we are not your typical home service provider. We are a plumbing company that provides everything from minor repairs on up to plumbing a multi-million dollar high-rise project. And the things it doesn't do has just forced us to find better ways of doing things. Service Titan also works hard to develop their product based on customer feedback. We have been with Service Titan for a short time now and already two of my suggestions have been made a reality.

A Change to the Future

Kayla P.
Director of Marketing and Implementation
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: ServiceTitan has changed the game for us. It has set the bar high and the standards even higher. The on-boarding wasn't the easiest, but that was just because some people can not adapt to change very well. The software itself has helped not only increase our sales, but has allowed us to market and advertise even better by the capabilities of tracking. Things that you would not even think to run a report on are already there at your fingertips. Having the technicians able to run their day is an added bonus and an all around morale booster because they feel responsible and they do not feel like they have to be babysat anymore. The change from paper to tablet has been an amazing added bonus because people right now are advanced with the technology, they want to be able to do everything on their phone, and ServiceTitan allows that. Notifications and reminders alone have been great and have allowed almost a 80% increase in customers actually being home and remembering their appointments. This software is absolutely amazing when it comes to memberships! Tracking, reporting, reminding, and even renewing memberships is a complete game changer with this software. All in all, we have come to the conclusion that if you are not on ServiceTitan, you are really missing out.

Vorteile: The technology, it will completely set you aside from the rest of the industry. Sending out Bio's, pictures, and the capabilities to track who is coming to your home and when straight from your fingertips is the best satisfaction return from our customers.

Nachteile: Is this even a question? I think our only complaint is little things that at the end of the day comes down to workflow ways and not so much on ServiceTitan.

Hands down an amazing product with an amazing support staff!

Bewertet am 5.12.2015
Laurie C.
General Manager
Bau

Vorteile: As a plumbing service company, this product covers everything you need to implement a high quality, fully functioning, well rounded service company. The tracking and reporting of every detail is impecable, and they are always making things better. When tracking is so easy, figuring out what works and what doesn't work becomes easier too and profits can begin to soar! The ease of use and functionality of this product and its support staff is second to none!

Nachteile: Just as with any cloud based system, the thought of down time is always a bit scary, but even this, they have sheltered pretty dang well! In the 2 years we have used ST, it has only "gone down" maybe 2-3 times, but never for more than about 30 minutes. They recently launched an app s well, that allows field techs to work offline, so they definitely have their bases covered, even under the scary uncertainty of all cloud based systems.

Best in the biz

Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Marlin C.
Business Development
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It’s allowed us to be effective with every workflow, from taking calls to following up on jobs.

Vorteile: Feature set and workflows are the best in the industry. Support is top notch. Software is reliable. The pages just load in a snap unlike our last software.

Nachteile: Like any software change, it was a learning curve. But our success team helps us use the software efficiently and answer any questions we have.

von ServiceTitan an 8.5.2019

Thank you for taking time to review ServiceTitan and for being a customer. We built ServiceTitan to help contractors like you run their business more successfully.

We look forward to celebrating all of your future successes.

ST for All Contractors

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Maria K.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: ServiceTitan is extremely easy to use. All processes are designed to get things done quickly. And you can use the system from anywhere.

Vorteile: I love that the engineers of the software are constantly changing it to better the software. Then there is a notification of what has changed and how it will benefit the user moving forward.

Nachteile: This is a simi-difficult questions. There's not a lot to dislike about the software, changes occur so frequently that most users are able to adapt to the new of the software and forget about what was bad. I personally feel that ST engineers take the feedback left on their community page and work to improve the flaws that users point out.

von ServiceTitan an 3.10.2019

Maria,

Wow! Thanks so much for the awesome review.

Surpassed our revenue goals

Dawn W.
Sales and Service Titan Coordinator, etc.
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We surpassed our company-wide revenue goals in the third quarter of this year. I truly believe that we would not have been able to do this without ServiceTitan. We are able to provide better service to our customers. Phone integration puts the customer's information and service history at our fingertips. Booking confirmation and automatic appointment reminders free upMobile Dispatching allows customers to track the arrival of their technicians. Greensky financing and a good, better, best pricing is helping our technicians sell more in the field. We are better able to manage our maintenance contracts. What's not to love?

Vorteile: Ease of use, Dashboard Revenue Tracking, Multi-tasking, Customer Experience, ServiceTitan is constantly working to improve and develop the platform. The technical support in resolving issues is easy, fast and responsive.

Nachteile: Batching and exporting invoices and payments to Quickbooks is cumbersome at best. I wish reporting were more clear and flexible. Even with custom reporting, we sometimes have to run multiple reports to get the information we need.

von ServiceTitan an 6.11.2018

Dawn,

Thanks for taking time to review ServiceTitan.

We love hearing stories like yours, about how ServiceTitan has helped your business grow and has made your life easier. It's what motivates all 400+ of us to strive each day to keep improving and to be as extraordinary as the companies who rely on ServiceTitan.

Great for Our Technicians and Dispatch Board, but Expensive!

Bewertet am 13.5.2019
Shilleah S.
Sales & Marketing Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's a great product. My telemarketers call customers and book appts within Service Titan, and also our customers receive text confirmations for appointments which I love too. Our technicians are able to dispatch within Service Titan and also customers can text and interact with the technician, which has been a great tool for live feedback from customers. Overall, it's a great product, and very user friendly. Oh! Also, I love the Learning Academy available to our employees. Very informative.

Vorteile: It is very user friendly, the staff is always very fast to respond to my chat or emails and they really do their best to thoroughly take care of all my needs or concerns.

Nachteile: Maybe it's because we are a small business (less than 50 employees), but Service Titan is quite expensive in my opinion. We do have the full nine yards though, so perhaps there are more affordable options but with less features. I do wish we could have paid for it all at once, instead we had to pay up front but also have a monthly fee.

von ServiceTitan an 15.5.2019

Shilleah,

Thanks so much for taking time to review us. We love customer feedback!

We're thrilled your techs and CSRs have found ServiceTitan useful and easy to use. We're always developing new features to keep ServiceTitan on the cutting edge and look forward to continuing to serve you with the best solution available!

No Ability to Track Contacts..only customers

Bewertet am 18.3.2019
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Service Titan is really easy to use. And its cloud-based so our team can be running the business from anywhere in the world. Reporting and text alert to our customers are some of the best features.

Nachteile: Service Titan so not have the ability to track Contacts. Only customers. This is a flaw in the program in our opinion. We have had to keep our old dated CRM for this feature. And the price. You pay a premium for Service Titan. Lots and lots of features and benefits..but you pay for them.

von ServiceTitan an 28.3.2019

Thanks for your feedback. We love that you find ServiceTitan so easy to use.

You're right that to add in a contact's information, you'll create a new customer. The good news is that you're not required to book a job for this person at that time. This is great because if that contact ever calls back, you'll see who's calling with all of the information about that person.

ServiceTitan also allows you to add custom fields to the customer page. These custom fields are searchable and can be added as a KPI through our reporting module.

We hope this helps, but feel free to reach out to your success manager if you need any further information.

We LOVE Service Titan as a very busy/fast paced plumbing & heating co.

Bewertet am 3.12.2015
Michelle J.
Accountant
Bau

Vorteile: We really like that we are able to incorporate our flat rate book into the software and make updates anytime we need. We also really enjoy how easy it is to dispatch efficiently with the great mapping system. We save time and money knowing where our calls are located and based on emergency level we are able to efficiently dispatch our technicians to make it more efficient for our company but also make sure we are taking care of our customers.

Nachteile: I can't quite think of anything that we don't like about this product or vendor. I guess the only thing we have a problem with sometimes is that we would like it if we could edit tasks on an invoices after they have been batched. Not a huge problem though and they do have an adjustment invoice where technically you can make certain adjustments if needed.

A Titan in your business

Bewertet am 3.5.2019
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very good company with a strong commitment to the contractors.

Vorteile: This software was straight forward to install and implement. We had an implementation team that helped us stay on track while bringing the Service Titan features on stream. Many helpful reports and tracking features. Regular intuitive updates. Good support. They are Titans ready to help your business.

Nachteile: There is still so much potential to develop this program even further. I am impatient for their upgrades.

von ServiceTitan an 6.5.2019

Thank you so much for taking time to review ServiceTitan.

We've got lots of exciting releases planned for this year. Stay tuned! And we look forward to celebrating your continued success together.

Best Software for the Home Service Industry

Bewertet am 6.11.2018
Adam C.
COO & EVP
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The automation of work flows previously done by people in the office is amazing. I am continually trying to learn about new features so that we can continue to make our company more lean and make our investment in Service Titan that much more valuable. It truly is a world class software and there is nothing even close to it. Our company has had 4 CRMs in 6 years and we have found our long term home.

Nachteile: It revealed so many areas where we were lacking and that is uncomfortable to find out about your business. There were many new work flows that we needed to create but it really helped drive our business forward, increased our sales, and is allowing us to run a modern home service business.

Robust Software for the Plumbing/Building/HVAC industry.

Bewertet am 31.8.2019
Henry L.
Account Executive
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, the experience has been great. We haven't found better software to manage our day-to-day HVAC and Plumbing operations.

Vorteile: I use it everyday for a plethora of things. I manage the leads I'm working with, the quotes I've left for customers, work done in the past for a certain address. I manage the revenue I've generated for the day, week, month. I track which marketing campaigns are the most effective in bringing in more customers so that way I can invest more money into that stream.

Nachteile: Downtime, downtime, downtime. There seems to be a fair amount of routine maintenance. Secondly, sometimes the interface updates without notice and it takes time to adjust to the changes.

Best software we've found for our business

General Manager
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall we are so glad we found Service Titan two years ago. It has improved so much of our business and we can't believe we ever worked without it. The pace of innovation at ST is quick which makes us excited for even more improved features.

Vorteile: The modern design, full features, mobile app, and great customer service.

Nachteile: Reporting can be questionable and not adaptable to our business sometimes which means we end up tracking some things outside of Service Titan. Tutorials and training could be easier to access and use.

von ServiceTitan an 16.11.2018

Congratulations on your success! We're delighted we've been able to play a role in this.

We're proud of ServiceTitan, but never satisfied. We'll never stop innovating and improving, and it's shops like yours that make all of the hard work worthwhile.

Separate yourself from your competition!

Anthony D.
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been on for a year now and there is no way we would go back. Set-up and transition were hard, but well worth it in the end.

Vorteile: The customer side of this software is a difference maker. The automated appointment reminder texts and emails, the text and emails sent when we dispatch, and the map for our customers to see real time arrival of our plumbers are incredible.

Nachteile: The only down side we have seen is that the reports and tracking in Service Titan are mainly geared towards a commission based pay system and we do not pay on commission. Even with that we have found ways to get the information we need.

von ServiceTitan an 16.11.2018

Anthony,

Thank you for taking the time to review ServiceTitan.

It's an honor to work with companies like yours that are paving the future for other contractors. We appreciate your partnership as we continue to adapt to find new opportunities for hard-working home service shops.