Tealium AudienceStream Bewertungen

von Tealium

Filtern nach:

Über Tealium AudienceStream

Omnichannel-Lösung für die Kundensegmentierung in Echtzeit zur Verwaltung der Zielgruppe und zur Erfassung von Besucherdaten auf allen Geräten.

Erfahre mehr über Tealium AudienceStream

Eric B.
Sr. Web Analytics Manager
Einzelhandel, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.4.2020

"Amazing Customer Data Platform (CDP) Helping you put your Customers First"

Kommentare: Like many other businesses, my current employer has been negatively impacted by COVID-19. This happened to come during a time where I’ve been learning and working with Tealium’s amazing digital toolset. I reached out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who’s been my main Tealium point of contact and has been incredibly supportive as a partner. He put me in touch with another Tealium customer/user who I had the pleasure of meeting at a few Tealium events in Dallas. They are just as excited about the #AudienceStream CDP as I am and have invited me to help out in a consulting opportunity which I’m beyond excited about. I knew [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was an amazing business partner supporting me as a client, but definitely did not expect that to continue into future opportunities. I can absolutely ensure I’ll be making Tealium a partner for life.

Vorteile: Tealium integrates very well with all of our current platforms (Google Analytics, Amazon AWS, Optimizely) to provide a single tool allowing us to better understand and react to our customers. We're able to utilize a host of both off-line and online data sources to uncover what our customer journey really is. We're then able to interact real-time with them at various points in the journey, helping us ensure an amazing pre and post purchase experience for our customers. In addition, by combining offline conversion points with acquisition spend data, we're able to completely re-define and improve our ROAS calculations.

Nachteile: We honestly have not had any negative experiences so far, other than our own internal limited resources to get all of the projects we want to off the ground.

• Bewertet am 23.4.2020
Jer T.
Digital Analytics Architect
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.11.2017

"Tealium is your MUST HAVE Customer Data Platform"

Vorteile: Tealium is an amazing product that enables us to organize our user's online behavioral data, enhance it with offline attribute data and then act on it in ways we never could before. Tealium's power starts with it's Tag Management product, which acts as our data organization tool. Once the data is organzied, we share that data to the appropriate partners like Google, Bing, Facebook and Adobe Analytics directly from the tool in real time. From there, the Universal Data Hub (UDH) takes that raw behavioral data and creates robust profiles for each user that trigger can be shared with our partners to maximize our marketing investment. There is no other tool out there that does as much to help you organize and act on your data like Tealium.

Nachteile: Tealium can do a lot. It's built to meet the needs of a lot of different industries. That flexibility leads to complexity, and learning to take advantage of this tool is hard.

• Bewertet am 29.11.2017
Semih M.
Web Analyst
  • Bewertet am 26.4.2017

"Over Engineered"

Vorteile: Has a lot of good features you can use if you dedicate yourself and became a master of this tool.
Ability to create different environments and publish only the ones you want is a good plus.

Nachteile: It's not a easy tool to use.
You can't open 2 tabs at the same time.
Constantly asks you to re-login.
It's really hard to use, at least for me. Most of the times, managing tag by yourself on website is easier than trying to figure out how to do it on Tealium. I didn't had a good experience with Tealium Support. I had to repeat myself for weeks to get a mediocre response.

• Bewertet am 26.4.2017
Kelly S.
Director Direct Response Marketing
Verlagswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.12.2017

"Become Agile!"

Vorteile: Tealium allows you to free up your developer's time and quickly add and remove vendors tags to your website. The support you receive from Tealium is excellent if you need to customize a tag beyond the standard implementations. This flexibility allows marketers to run vendor tests even do A/B tests between vendors all within the Tealium dashboard. Our company wouldn't be nearly as agile marketing wise without Tealium.

Nachteile: A lot of tags are almost plug and play, but some complex tags (e.g., Sitecatalyst) do require assistance from Tealium's support team. That being said rarely has this help spilled over into billable support hours. It is usually covered by our standard support agreement, which is offered to all clients. The Tealium support team is very available to support us on a daily basis.

• Bewertet am 21.12.2017