Before the final decision, I have checked about 6-7 PMS. Cheapest and more expensive...

Bewertet am 30.8.2017
Michele (mykhaylo) D.
General Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have more time to do other operation for our business. I can keep under control reservations even from my home or other country, when I am in trip. Even for our guests: check in is faster, to do a bill is easier and faster. Many operations become automatic.

Vorteile: I like:
- easy to learn by Yourself without help of someone. It is enough to know just a base of pc use.
- The logic of work it is easy to understand. So I can say it accessible and usability has been organised well.
- it is cloud. So i can access from my home pc or any other pc where it is installed.
- Personalise, YES it is. Producers have thinking well to give us as much as possible tips to personalise.
- With this software I have made my work easiest and fastest. I did got more free time :) BUT I have got more time to do other things.
- Other important is: I work in a place, where some from our staff is about 60 years old... and can easily use this software !!!
- The most important is STAFF: opened, helpful. From my first touch I have got only positive experience: professional and personal. They assit as fast as possible, even out of office time, if it is possible.

Nachteile: Cloud... it works very well with simply adsl or mobile internet, but prefer have faster internet connection.
I would suggest to create such a platform where users could put together and discus some new ideas.

von 5stelle an 1.9.2017

Dear Michele

Thank you for your fantastic feedback.

We are glad to hear that 5stelle* has made your work easier and that its intuitive inferface is appreciated.

We are always happy to hear new ideas from our clients on ways we can make 5stelle* even better, so please do not hesitate to contact us with them.

Review about 5stelle: Excellent

Bewertet am 27.4.2017
Ernesto C.
Reception
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have worked with 5stelle for about years and appreciate its multifunctionality and simplicity. It's very intuitive and can quickly learn to use all the functions (useful if you have various interns throughout the year). The reports which include payments, outstanding and tourist tax a very useful and easy to understand.
The Web Availability function is fantastic, it allows you to connect to several OTAs and our booking engine simultaneously, so no risk of overbooking and prices can be updated automatically based on the room occupancy. 5stelle also allows you to install the programme on various computers so even when closed or away so we can manage prices, availability and reservations at a distance. Great customer support, who respond quickly to email and telephone requests.

Vorteile: We appreciate the simplicity and the multifunctionality.
We can arrange quickly the offer with guests on the phone.

Dear Ernesto and Roberta,

Thank you for your kind words.

We are delighted to hear that you find the reports so useful and enjoy the web availability function.

We are also glad that 5stelle* enables you to easiily provide ad hoc offers to direct contacts.

5stelle* Team

Customer care Reps are always helpful !

Bewertet am 30.4.2017
Domenico B.
Hotel-Manager

Vorteile: Complete management tool based on a cloud technology that is supported from desktop devices and mobile too, it always allows you to maintain control over all hotel departments.
You can monitor in real time and have a precise check of cost & profit, hotel reviews, detailed sale analysis, detailed pick-up reservations reports and much else...
its true point of strength is constant updating in search and development; they continuously invest money in new partnership with TripAdvisor review direct connection, intelligence- rate software, brand reputation etc .... giving us the possibility to integrate the best on the market.

von 5stelle an 2.5.2017

Dear Domenico,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are glad you find our integrations useful and you find our customer service so helpful.

Bravi a 5 stelle

Bewertet am 22.4.2017
Lodovico D.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am the owner of a small boutique hotel and I have been using 5stelle for about 10 years now. I have seen this software evolve and grow while always remaining a step ahead of our needs, which has helped us grow likewise.
The work process is very simple, intuitive and flexible. This year we completely changed our pricing and cancellation policies and I was helped all though the process by the 5stelle staff, allowing the transition to go smoothly. The mobile application is extremely useful for a small operation like mine where I need to have access at any time on my phone. For me the excellence of 5stelle comes from its flexibility and the availability and reliabilty of its support team.

Vorteile: flexibility

Nachteile: nothing

Dear Lodovico

Thanks for sharing your story with us. We are glad you had a positive experience in your time of need. If you ever need any assistance again, do contact us.

5stelle* Team

The 5stelle* software is quite intuitive, easy to use and complete.

Bewertet am 3.5.2017
Orlando R.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The 5stelle* software is quite intuitive, easy to use and complete. From the first instance, then subsequently, the customer service staff was able to assist us to resolve any doubts or problems we had with the management software.
We therefore believe that it is a valid product and that is why we recommend it to other accommodation facilities.

Vorteile: The 5stelle* software is quite intuitive, easy to use and complete. From the first instance, then subsequently, the customer service staff was able to assist us to resolve any doubts or problems we had with the management software.

von 5stelle an 5.5.2017

Dear Orlando,

Thank you for your review. We are glad you are finding your experience with 5stelle* a positive one.

A complete PMS with excellent rate Quality/Price

Pasquale C.
General Manager
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I worked for Big Chains that used only very expensive PMS solution not affordable for a small hotel. We are happy to deal in touch with 5Stelle: the perfect solution with a competitive price! Excellent system all in one (PMS, Channel Manager and Booking Engine) that allow to manage our hotel without overbooking scare. Simply to use and always connected. All reports help management to drive the best decisions. Customer Support very fast.
Pasquale Castelgrande - General Manager - Garnì Lago Nembia - www.garnilagonembia.com

Vorteile: Pocket PMS, Simply to use, Reports

Nachteile: Booking Engine

Dear Pasquale,

Thank you for your kind words regarding both our software and customer service.

You will be pleased to hear that our technical team are currently working on developing the Booking Engine to improve it.

5stelle* Team

I use it since a couple of years and I am plenty satisfied of its performance

Bewertet am 21.11.2017
Camilla L.
Reception/booking Manager
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: High performance in accounting procedures
Implementation of statistical analysis
Easy use from all the booking office employees

Vorteile: I think this software is very intuitive and easy to understand and use. I especially appreciate the functions related to the accounting procedures.

Nachteile: the only downside is related to the graphic. The upper bars are too gray and the dates on the planning are difficult to read without using a very large zoom.

von 5stelle an 22.11.2017

Dear Camilla,

Thank you for your kind words.

We are glad to hear you appreciate our accounting features.

With regards to the graphics we will signal the observations to the development department to see if we can have these improved.

5stelle* Team

Easy to learn. Lack of some functions for those who work with companies (e.g. monthly bill).

Bewertet am 28.8.2017
Barbara C.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Organizing the reservations in the most simple way.

Vorteile: The planner is super easy to understand. The possibility to modify and cancel invoices. The direct connection with booking.com. Customer support is always kind and efficient.

Nachteile: As written before, we would like to have the possibility to make a monthly bill for the companies we work with, saving all the rooms' bill in one automatically.

von 5stelle an 28.8.2017

Dear Barbara,

Thank you for your review.

We are glad that you find 5stelle* easy to use and appreciate our customer support team.

With regards to billing companies monthly, it is possible to create a master bill, which to create takes a matter of a few clicks. The reason rooms are not automatically saved to the master bill is to allow invoicing flexibility dependant on the agreement tte hotel has with various companies which may not be the same.

perfect to manage a small luxury resort

Bewertet am 12.5.2017
Diego P.
perfect to manage a small luxury resort

Vorteile: I believe I was one of the first people to have believed in 5stelle* and the team. Since 2012 the PMS along with us has grown significantly.
What I appreciate most is the flexibility, always in line with the needs of a Resort like ours
The new Pocket PMS is great allowing me to keep in with the reception where ever I am

Nachteile: Restaurant management needs to be improved as soon as possible. Probably this is the minus of PMS

Dear Diego,

Thank you for your kind words.

We are glad you are finding the new planner function in the Pocket PMS so useful.

Our experience

Irene C.
Sales manager
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We choose to buy this property managment system because it is a complete product. It allows us to manage easily all the issues of our Property.
User-friendly software and an excellent customer service has confirmed us our first impression: Hotel 5 Stelle is an innovatice PMS with a very competitive price.Very quick set up (5 working days).
It is integrated with main channel managersand it is definitely a smart soluiton for small and medium properties.

Vorteile: Easy use, user friendly interface

Nachteile: revenue reports can be improved

Dear Irene,

Thank you for your suggestion regarding the revenue reports. We know you are an expert revenue manager sowe will take it on board

5stelle* Team

Really easy to use, perfect customer service. The program works very good.

Bewertet am 1.5.2017
Ottavia C.

Kommentare: We can organized all our reservation from the OTA portals, simply using ths software.
We really raccomanded this software, it's simply to use.

Vorteile: It works on the cloud, it's simply to use, it has no bugs, and if we have a problem, we can contact the help desk everytime we need

Nachteile: nothing

von 5stelle an 2.5.2017

Dear Ottiavia,

Thank you for your great review.

5stelle* Team

A very good and useful PMS

Bewertet am 3.9.2017
Emanuele M.
Mr
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is very fast, well integrated with others systems either to import bookings and manage CRM, very easy in daily usage.We have been using since 1 year and very satisfied

Nachteile: I like this software, the only thing I would like to see, even not much requested by commercial market, a version for linux , at least one stable and supported distro such like RedHat or similar.

von 5stelle an 4.9.2017

Dear Emanuele,

First of all thank you for taking the time to review us.

We are glad you are finding 5stelle* so easy to use and the integrations so useful.

With regards to the version for Linux, at the moment on Linux operating systems you can use the Pocket PMS which can be used on any browser and has the most important reception functions at hand.

good PMS for small hotels

Bewertet am 22.8.2017
Matteo B.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: easy manage multi property

Vorteile: value for money, planning, good service for training and assistance during problems.. they are growing up fast..

Nachteile: statistics, the software is a little bit slow, it can be depend from internet connection, but we have a good one and the page does not answer every time fast .

von 5stelle an 23.8.2017

Dear Matteo

Thank you for your kind review.

We are glad to hear you found the training and assistance so efficient.

With regards to the statistics, the more data that you require to be manipulated the longer the report takes to create. Just to let you know, we are continually adding new reports to the PMS and with the free Snapshot Analytics connection you can access even more stats.

even for B&Bs

Bewertet am 15.5.2017
Alessio B.

Kommentare: Easy OTA management

Vorteile: I have a 3 room B&B in Modena and to start with thought that a PMS would be unnecessary for a small accommodation such as ours. However since becoming a 5stelle* client I discovered I was wrong it is essential for us as given we are always connected to our online sales platforms we know we will not go into overbooking. I also travel a lot and as 5stelle is a cloud product I can stay in touch and work away from the reception.

Nachteile: This is our first experience with a PMS and so we cannot make any comparison with other products, so there is nothing to say.

Dear Alessio

Thank you for you review.

We are glad we managed to change your mind on the necessity of the PMS to ensure there is no risk of overbooking. One of the many benefits of a cloud system is the ability to access it when ever and where ever you are.

5stelle* Team

Best simple and user friendly software in Hospitality

Bewertet am 21.4.2017
Giacinto M.
DIRECTOR OF SALES
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use PMS since 2004 and I never found a software like 5Stelle. It's simple, userfriendly, customer oriented and flexible. I use it for boutique hotels (4 and 5 stars hotels with few rooms: from 14 to 20 suites) and for an hotel of 50 rooms with restaurant and spa and all hotels staff love it because it's so simple but it's possibile to have management of all performance index. I'm very sastisfied to choose 5 Stelle four years ago. Thanks to the support team.

Dear Giacinto,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you appreciated Alberto and Marco's proposal back in 2014.

MAC compatible PMS

Bewertet am 27.4.2017
Enzo B.
albergo
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have finally found a PMS that work well on MAC. Not only but 5stelle* have also have connect to the HBenchmark which help me monitor my competitor with precise data. As we have the 5stelle* suite it mean we have one contact for PMS, booking engine and channel manager.

Vorteile: Connect to HBenchmark

Nachteile: help manuals need improving

Dear Enzo,

Thank you for you review.

We are pleased to hear you are happy with how 5stelle* works on MAC as well as the HBenchmark connecting

Just to let you know we are currently in the process of updating the help manual.

5stelle* Team

Everytime I needed an help, the very expert staff was available to clarify or to guide me.

Bewertet am 23.8.2017
Sara D.
Menager

Vorteile: The affidability: in 2 years I use this software only during 5 minutes it was unavailable (due to a problem in the server)

Nachteile: If I really have to find something I do not like is that the assignation of the rooms must be checked because the software is not "intelligent" and do not assign always the rooms "filling" the empty spaces.

von 5stelle an 30.8.2017

Dear Sara,

Thank you for your kind words.

We pride ourselves on being a reliable service and we are happy to know our clients have recognised that.

With regards to the way rooms are assigned to "fill in empty" spaces, we will signal this to our development department to see if it is something we can improve.

5stelle* Team

Very helpful for my family hotel

Bewertet am 24.8.2017
Dario G.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We use 5stelle with simple booking channel manager and it work with no problem. In addition to the room service we offer many extras: parking, transfer, beach etc and 5stelle* help our reception guys not go crazy! :)

Nachteile: Would be very good if could update maintenance issues signalled via mobile device instead of only it being able to update from main PMS.

von 5stelle an 24.8.2017

Dear Dario,

Thank you for your review, we are happy 5stelle* helps reduce you reception staff's workload.

With regards to the Maintenance issues, we are currently developing a module which will allow maintenance issues to be update/resolved directly from a mobile device.

5stelle* team

better life now !!

Bewertet am 2.11.2017
Eleonora G.
front office manager
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easyness of management from front and back office users

Vorteile: I love the cloud new life of front and back office @ hotel
No more need of old style PMS. Always available for you for helping and including your needs in future updates. Call center always supportive and there for you any need or question

Nachteile: Not many restaurant software still connected to it but if you choose or already have one they are not connected to still they demonstrate to be very happy and open to do new connections with

von 5stelle an 3.11.2017

Dear Eleonora,

Thank you for your review.

We are glad to hear you find our support staff so accomodating with your requirements and you find 5stelle* easy to use.

With regards to restaurant software, we have some new connections in the pipe line and as always we are willing to look at connecting others.

5stelle* Team

for medium-sized and small hotels, bedandbreakfast or Aparthotel.

Renzo L.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Pms for medium-sized and small hotels, bedandbreakfast or Aparthotel. Easy to use with intuitive interface. Assistance always provides a solution to problems with Kindness and Professionality. The booking engine must be improved. Excellent value for money.

Vorteile: Easy to use, great integration with other software.

Nachteile: The search function

von 5stelle an 21.4.2017

5stelle* as always is a work in progress and much of this is thanks to the suggestions of our clients. We will look to improve the search function in the future

Regards Alberto

Great, easy to use, intuitive.

Bewertet am 28.4.2017
Salvatore P.
administrator
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Our group of hotels Smarthoteltorino have been using 5-star software for about 2 years, we are very pleased with the product because it is very intuitive, it's easy to use and allows us to extrapolate the important data immediately.
Great assistance received in these years

Nachteile: I hope that in the next update we will have the opportunity to have a unique customer base for our hotel group.

von 5stelle an 10.5.2017

Dear Salvatore,

Thank you for you review.

Do not worry we are working on creating a full corporate version. In the mean time you can enjoy working with shared group analytics using the Snapshot integration.

Easy

Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Giada V.

Kommentare: They get a great assistance everyday also update event time with new services also is 100% cloud and more

Vorteile: Cloud with a lot of facilities
Is a great solution that font need a lot of hardware investiment we use everyday and we have a loro of users

von 5stelle an 16.2.2018

Dear Giada,

Thank you for your kind review.

We are glad that our cloud system enables your multiple users to all work on the PMS at the same time and you find our customer support staff so help.

Bewertet am 8.6.2017
Marco C.

Kommentare: precision and efficiency

Vorteile: The cloud allows us to keep fully on top of the management of one hotel in Madonna di Campiglio (Hotel Catturani) and one in Venezia (Palazzo Contarini), which are separated by approximately 300Km.

von 5stelle an 9.6.2017

Dear Marco,

Thank you for your kind words.

We are glad 5stelle* has been able to help manage your hotels with ease thanks to it being a cloud product so you can have your planner to hand where ever you are.

Easy and useful

Bewertet am 4.5.2017
Cristiano R.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: General organization and staff management

Vorteile: Easy usability for the staff even the interns they had learned to use the system in a few days thank to the perfect assistance from the customer care!

Nachteile: The accounting tool and the on line pocket version can be improved even if in general they works perfectly

von 5stelle an 5.5.2017

Dear Cristiano,

Thank you for your comments.

Our customer support is very important to us and we are glad you had such a great experience.

At the moment the touch tools including the Pocket PMS are going through a revamp so we hope you like the improvements when they are released.

Satisfied

Bewertet am 15.5.2017
Claudia C.
Receptionist
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I feel safe and I work quietly.

Vorteile: I like everything about this software. It is very simple to use and intuitive.I like everything about this software. It is very simple to use and intuitive.

Nachteile: I don't know what to say because I have nothing that I like least.I don't know what to say because I have nothing that I like least.

Dear Claudia,

Thank you for you great review!