Filtern nach:

Über Status Orama

Status Omara deckt jeden Aspekt deines Optikergeschäfts mit vollständiger Integration von Ausgabe, POS, EHR.

Erfahre mehr über Status Orama

Katerina K.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Fast and easy to use access to my data

Kommentare: I have been using the software for a long time, as it makes work much easier. The automatic imports of the products save time for me, since I don't have to create the new products I purchase. I can find fast and easily my customers, as well as their prescriptions and their orders.

Kostas L.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Absolutely necessary for big chain stores

Kommentare: Due to the cloud services, getting statistics for sales and purchases has never been easier! Even big chain stores like ours can manage their stock and observe their statistics. Since we have been using Satus Orama to every store of our chain, our work has become much simplier.

Eftihia K.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Easy to use and to connect branches

Kommentare: Status Orama gives me the ability to connect my shops online. This way, I can easily check my stock at every branch. Additionally, its connection with my eshop is a very helpful tool. Due to its cloud services, it even allows me to check the orders from my smartphone!

Dimitris F.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

An important tool for every optician

Kommentare: A great tool for the control of my storage. I can check my stock, my sales and my purchases for each branch, using a variety of criteria. It also gives me the opportunity to send sms to my clients. It is necessary for every optician!

Lambros V.

Helpful tool

Kommentare: The connection between my eshop and Status Orama saves time for me. I can also easily promote my company by sending SMS to everyone, or to selected clients. Plus, the customer support team always helps me with any issue that comes up.

Aris Z.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

The ideal software for opticians!

Kommentare: Every optician using Status Orama can tell you how easy it is to use. Excellent customer service; the customer support team solves any problems that may occur. Using the cloud services, we can have access to every shop of our chain!

Gerasimos S.

Very helpful programme

Kommentare: Status Orama is a great programme for managing my clients' prescriptions and orders. I have been using it for a long time and I find it very helpful, specificly with the organization of my storage and the statistics of my sales.

Vasilis F.

We have Status Orama in all our shops

Kommentare: These people really know how to work with the optical industry. I could not believe that a software would give us so many conveniences.
We can watch our corporate data anywhere!
Keep up the good work

Antwort von MainSys

Thanks mr.Vasilis its a pleasure working with u!

Giorgos M.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Efficient, easy and simple to use

Kommentare: I have used this system for over a year now and have found it very efficient and great value for money. We have Status Orama in all our shops and it offers many opportunities and conveniences for our work.

Papadopoulos A.

Helpful cloud software

Kommentare: This software has made my work routine easier, faster, and more convenient. Because of its cloud services, my accountant can also access my data remotely. Moreover, automatical updates save time for me.

Nikolaos S.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

The best tool to get statistics

Kommentare: Status Orama offers me the capability to get statistics for my sales and my purchases. I can filter and customize the results the way I want. Moreover, I can organise and manage my orders in no time!

+1000 likes for Naxos!

Maria P.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Easy access to all branches

Kommentare: With the cloud services I can easily check my stock and my shortages in every branch, so that I can order from my suppliers in time. I can also get statistics for all branches easily in no time!

Giorgos T.

Great online tool

Kommentare: The online version of Status Orama is a great tool for managing my stock. I can even check my orders from my smartphone! The connection of the program with my eshop makes my work much easier.

Androniki G.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

A useful software for every optician

Kommentare: With Status Orama I can get statistics using a great variety of filters! I can customize the results the way I want and I can also promote my business by sending SMS to my clients.

Evaggelos Z.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Easy software with cloud services

Kommentare: Receiving products from my suppliers has never been easier! I can easily check my stock and my clients' orders. Cloud services allow me to access the orders even from my smartphone.

Theodoros I.

Efficient and helpful software

Kommentare: With Status Orama I can check and manage my storage and my clients' orders fast and efficiently. I have been using it for a significant period and I find it really helpful.

Kostas T.

Offers many opportunities

Kommentare: It offers many opportunities in an easy way of use. I can easily access my clients' orders, check my stock and receive products from my suppliers fastly and efficiently.

Kostas A.

Makes work much easier!

Kommentare: I have been using Status Orama for about a year and since then my work is so much easier! The customer support team answers my questions and solves any problems.

Panagiotis G.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Makes customer and storage management much simplier

Kommentare: We have been using Status Orama since 2008. It offers us a great range of capabilities, making customer and storage management much simplier.

Elena P.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

A software for every optician!

Kommentare: Status Orama is ideal for managing my clients' pending orders. I've been using it for about a year now and it has made my work a lot easier!

Andreas L.

Easier work routine

Kommentare: Attractive, modern and simple interface. Offers a big range of tools that make my work routine much easier.