Über WorkRamp

WorkRamp ist eine moderne Schulungsplattform für Unternehmen. Diese können damit ihre Mitarbeitenden einarbeiten, schulen und zertifizieren.

Erfahre mehr über WorkRamp

Over the last 2 years, we've trained hundreds of people in operations using WorkRamp. We only have great things to say about their customer service: they are there when we need them.

Bewertungen zu WorkRamp

4,9

WorkRamp hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 30 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie WorkRamp bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Jonathan S.
Jonathan S.
Product Manager in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The perfect solution for us

Kommentare: Everyone at the company has been a pleasure to work with and their product offering is pretty darn robust based on the market and we see them only getting better as time goes on!

We needed something that was quick to turn up and implement quickly but at the same time scalable in price and in the product offering. We love the team at Workramp and can't wait for the product to get better and better as time goes on!

Not a complete product just yet for external portal users. We hope to see this more and more feature rich as time goes on and they release a tool that looks just like their internal training

Katie W.
Katie W.
Head of Training & Enablement in USA
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend for anyone who puts the learner experience first

Kommentare: We are growing exponentially - WorkRamp has been essential in onboarding. We've offloaded HOURS of live facilitation so both facilitators and learners have more time. Training sessions within WorkRamp have made our trainings concise and clear! WorkRamp has streamlined our GTM communication immensely - giving us a platform to communicate important monthly updates that everyone looks forward to.

WorkRamp is SO simple to use. So intuitive for content creators AND learners. I love that I can build content quickly utilizing all of the built in tools that create an interactive and memorable learning experience. On top of the product being fantastic, WorkRamp prioritizes customer relationship. It has been a blast getting to know their team members - I love the time we spend putting our heads together to solve problems, enhance learning experiences and use data to reflect on what is going well and what can be improved. WorkRamp is always asking for customer feedback and is so involved in the entire process - you never feel alone. More than that, I don't feel like a customer, I feel like a teammate and that is priceless. WorkRamp has taken our onboarding and continuous enablement program from nothing to something to recon with! Can't praise them enough.

I am still working to figure out the connection between WorkRamp and Salesforce. This was a selling point for me to be able to pull data from WorkRamp. I know if I asked WorkRamp they would hop on a call in an instant to help me - this is one area that has not been super intuitive. I have faith we'll get there!

Analyst in USA
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good for Simplicity

Kommentare: I'd recommend it to others for its simplicity to get the job done. But anything more specific or sturdy would probably have me turning to another program.

I like that you can do very basic training modules for employees. Setting up a page for your questions and answers is similar to that of a website like Wix. Dragging and dropping help simplify this training process. I find it's also a quick tool as well. If anyone in my company needs a quiz or short piece of training put together then we usually rely on Workramp. If you're not a supervisor then searching around Workramp is quite easy as well.

If you have supervisor privilege then the ability to search gets muddy. I often find myself having to start my search over after going down rabbit holes of old training pages. That can be frustrating if I am looking for a quick answer. I also find the portals almost worthless. It's rare for me to type in a key word (like one commonly used within my company) and get the desired results. I often end up getting results that have little or nothing to do with what I am looking for.

Mitchell M.
Mitchell M.
VA Lending, Training Team Lead in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive and Easy

Kommentare: The customer service has been outstanding from the beginning from our AE all the way through. I could not be happier with the choice to go with WorkRamp for our LMS.

The ease of use and the intuitive lesson creation features are the best, by far, of all the outstanding features.

So far the only thing that WorkRamp has not been able to fully do for us is a stand-alone document storage library. The option we are using is a sufficient work-around, but I am concerned about the longevity of the use. This issue is not big enough to warrant a lesser rating, more of just a small complaint.

Sarah Y.
Program Manager - L&D in USA

Best Learning Management Software!

Kommentare: My experience has been exceptional. Not only do I have dedicated WorkRamp team members available to consult and bounce ideas off of, they also provide a community of other WorkRamp uses to talk to and learn from. I can leverage this community to learn how other industry leaders are thinking about L&D.

WorkRamp is intuitive and incredibly easy to use. It's been a game changer for communicating new products and processes internally. We have not only streamlined onboarding, but have developed many continued learning trainings for our team. I especially like the Paths, which allows you to string together guide, resources and challenges so you know every employee is getting the information they need.

If you do not have content built our for WorkRamp, getting everything set up can be labor intensive. However, if your content already exists, it's super simple to get everything loaded into WorkRamp and get going.

Mathew M.
Mathew M.
Director of Sales Operations in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use sales LMS

WorkRamp is the best learning tool if you want something easy to create, assign and monitor progress. The really clean interface has helped me quickly build training using a lot of unique features while keeping the content clean and engaging. It's clearly a modern platform that was built for enablement teams to start having an immediate impact.

Can't say that I've had any negative experiences with this software. Anything that's minor is always fixed promptly by their customer success team.

Tory M.
Tory M.
Senior Product Manager in USA
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Equip sales with everything they need to dominate

I love that WorkRamp makes me feel like I have a 100 person sales enablement team when really it is a two-person show. Being able to scale the resources and trainings we offer at a global level has allowed me to not only save time but also provide my team with everything they need to be more successful.

The landing page for classes could be more easily accessible across the organization. It took me a while to figure out how to expose it to the entire org.

Victoria T.
Operations Technical Specialist in USA

Awesome customer service and product

We use WorkRamp so much that we've built up a ton of knowledge in their system over the years. We've recommended better ways to organize all the content we're excited to see the improvements they have in store.

Sales Enablement Manager in USA

Great LMS tool

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Awesome tool!

Awesome LMS tool for both onboarding and continuous learning. Our reps love it and as the admin, it's easy to use.

The only thing I'd change is it can sometimes be hard to know whether you'll need a guide, path, or challenge. Would like this layout to be a bit cleaner.

Sixto Q.
Account Manager in Honduras
Verbraucherdienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Learning Platform

Kommentare: Excellent. To be honest, I only discovered when my manager told me that I needed to comply with some mandatory courses. Still, I am happy that I quickly found some additional learning courses.

I really like this platform. It allows you to keep track of all your courses easily. And also to look for new ones that you might be interested in.

I can't think of anything at this moment.

John L.
Head of Sales Enablement in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best LMS in the game

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Workramp allows up to scale our rep education across a distrubted workforce. For new hire ramping, product launches, workflow changes etc. It also keeps Enablement departments organized.

Workramp is not only a leading software provider, they are a thought-leader in Enablement & Learning for forward-thinking companies. I've worked with many LMS companies in the past, and Workramp is clearly the best. It's incredibly easy to use, while robust enough to scale with growing companies. Very hard to do both those things well.

My only wish list is having more built-in simulations (simulate a conversation vs upload a video) and more controls when administering assignments (timed-submissions, limiting uploads, etc) to audit real-time knowledge of reps.

Eric G.
Co-owner in USA
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great onboarding tool

Kommentare: Using WorkRamp has completely changed our onboarding program from something that was difficult to scale to a culture reviving endeavor. After implementing WorkRamp, we have seen a significant shift in terms of new employee understanding, motivation, and growth. Getting our employees off to the right start has been a game changer, and it would not have been possible without WorkRamp's platform.

Using WorkRamp has significantly helped us scale our onboarding program. After implementing WorkRamp, we have seen a significant shift in terms of new employee ramp times. Getting our employees off to the right start has been amazing, and it would not have been possible without WorkRamp.

We would love to see more onboarding examples from other companies so we can compare our programs to theirs.

Thanks Eric!!

Kelsey S.
Office Manager in USA

Amazing tool but some functionality is elusive

Kommentare: We absolutely love using WorkRamp! We sent out a couple of training sessions with great praise from the team. However, there were a couple points of feedback:
- The difference between saving tasks and titles of tasks is not entirely clear.
- Employees didn't necessarily understand the difference between "next" and "mark as complete".
- Required action at the end of the session wasn't made clear. Employees just assumed they were done and left the training.

The ability to create sessions and tasks that easily incorporate other platforms (like Google Drive).

Some of the UI doesn't make processes clear to admins or employees.

CTO in USA
Computerspiele, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

the best tool for my growing gtm team

Kommentare: its amazing!!!!!

i love that its always coming out with new and innovative features like their challenges scorecards and their new design. because theyre so nimble and well thought out, workramp does more than any other lms platform combined

sometimes its hard to keep up with all the updates but their support team is a+ and completely unmatched by any other team out there so its not a problem

Christina S.
Client Services Trainer in USA

Perfect for Client Services Training

Kommentare: We deployed WorkRamp to help onboard and train our global client services team. For administration, their system was very intuitive and easy to navigate, plus I loved receiving their daily summaries with progress summaries. For our employees, they adopted it really quickly, so we've been able to transition from paper based training manuals to digital guides on WorkRamp. Also, since it's cloud hosted, there were no hassles of getting onto VPN; it was just click and go from any computer.

Antwort von WorkRamp

Thanks for the comments Christina. We're excited to be partnering with Equinix to help with your training requirements, both domestically and internationally. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help make the experience even better.

Lyndsay D.
Hiring Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Ideal solution for training your talent - would highly recommend!

Kommentare: WorkRamp has been a great partner to work with and they're constantly innovating with new features. We use their software to create personalized trainings for each role at our company. We also love the manager collaboration functionality, which gives managers and team leads the ability collaborate with their team members for real-time coaching and feedback.
WorkRamp makes it simple to roll out new trainings to existing employee groups for our ongoing employee development initiative as well. They have great tracking metrics and their Excel export tool is extremely helpful.

Antwort von WorkRamp

Thanks for leaving the review Lyndsay! We're happy to partner with the great team at drchrono and please let us know how we can help in any way.

Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Revenue Enablement Manager-XDR in USA
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Using workramp to scale our GTM org and it's been fab

ease of use slack integration mixed media learning

reporting is frustrating when trying to view on a global scale. reporting for individual courses however is fantastic.

Tushar K.
Partner in USA

Personalized training that works

Kommentare: In the financial services industry, it's important to make sure our advisors are trained well. Giving sound financial advice is the most important part of our business, so we make sure every advisor is trained thoroughly for their job. WorkRamp has given us the platform to do exactly that: create training that is personalized and delivered in an easy to understand way. It also provides great tracking for us to make sure our training curriculums are effective.

Antwort von WorkRamp

Thanks for the review Tushar! Glad that we could help train your team.

Peter L.
Peter L.
Chile
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Training solution for global needs

Kommentare: We operate a global travel company and needed a solution to train all of our tour guides. There are so many things we need to teach our guides - from how to treat customers to how to meet legal obligations - so we really needed a solution that would streamline everything for us. I love that WorkRamp allows us to convey our company culture and also accomplish our training needs. The personalisation is key!

Antwort von WorkRamp

Thanks Peter! Glad to be partnering with such a great company like LBV!

Kenny M.
Head of HR/Recruiting in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Modern, easy to use, and employees love it

Kommentare: Compared to old and legacy options, WorkRamp sets a great example of what the onboarding and training experience should be like today. Their system took only an hour to get up and running and I was onboarding people in a flash. We received really positive feedback from our new hires after implementing their system. Felt great to know we were setting our great hires up for success through this software.

Antwort von WorkRamp

Thanks for the review Kenny! Glad we could help onboard your new hires.

Suhaas P.

Very satisfied with WorkRamp

Kommentare: We bought WorkRamp as part of our effort to grow and educate our sales team. We work with both brands and agencies to create customized influencer campaigns, so we need to make sure our account executives know how to advise our customers on the best campaigns. Next, we plan on rolling out WorkRamp to our customer success org.

Antwort von WorkRamp

Thanks for the review Suhaas. Glad we could help train your sales team and let us know if there's anything else we can do to help support you.

Miranda M.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Using WorkRamp successfully as our global training platform

Kommentare: We are using WorkRamp as our global training platform. Whether we are using it to onboard new hires or train team members on the latest talking points before a trade show, they provide us with the flexibility we need to train around any concept at any point. We chose them because of how lightweight they were to deploy and we are excited to continue using them for more use cases.

Antwort von WorkRamp

Thanks Miranda! We're happy to be partnering with your team @ Bitnami.

Kathy Z.
Kathy Z.
Product Marketing Manager, Payment Products in USA
Internet

WorkRamp is the clear choice for growing teams

This software is flexible to create any type of training, learning path or certification. While there are a lot of features, they're explained intuitively and easy to grasp. One thing I like the most is the video integrations are on the same page making it really easy for teams to submit videos and review their progress.

Nothing comes to mind....I haven't encountered any issues with the functions/features I use on the software for work.

Stephen M.
CEO in Irland
Telekommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Really poor execution and support

Kommentare: Very Poor . Takes too much time to access the training, Costs the end user money and time trying to get the software to work rather than actually learning.

Nothing . The software is not fit for purpose. Maybe it works in US but not outside US.

Not fit for purpose outside US Support is to' blame the client ' Forgets where you are on the course and you have to repeat modules Difficulty signing in and and pages hang consistently

Ashley W.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Effective way to certify our sales team

Kommentare: We put our sales team in front of customers very quickly; therefore, we need to be sure every team member is ready to convey the value of our solution. WorkRamp was extremely useful in helping us certify our new team members through video, voicemail, and email role-plays. Next, we plan to use them for on-going certifications.

Antwort von WorkRamp

Thanks for the review Ashley! Happy to help your growing sales team.