Über RepZio

Vertriebsautomatisierung, E-Commerce, Augmented Reality, E-Commerce Marketplace, funktioniert online und offline. Die erste patentierte mobile Lösung.

Erfahre mehr über RepZio

Once in awhile there seems to be a problem between the scanner and the program.

Bewertungen zu RepZio

RepZio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 256 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RepZio bereits verwendet?

Dysiree
Dysiree
Executive manager in Kanada
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

REPZIO WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS

Kommentare: Overall, I am satisfied with the software, specially the customer service. Their people are very much aware that any issue will impact your business performance directly, and you would really feel that you are taken care of. It's a software worth every penny you pay.

I would like highlight their customer service. They have a world class customer service, the support team is very supportive and will take care of you as they take care of your business. They are very responsive and tremendously helpful. The software itself is easy to use if you're a tech savvy, it wouldn't take long before you familiarize yourself with the ins and outs of the software. They have a knowledge base help options that has a detailed guideline on how to perform a certain task or how to make some changes. The software itself is very sensitive to data. It has perfected the act of detecting any duplicates specially on barcodes. ( which is very crucial for any e-commerce business) The Software is easy to navigate. It is really good that the images is automatically attached to the product with the same code, which means you can just drop a bunch of images and the system will locate the product and attach the image for you. This I think is very smart.

It takes time before some changes to be completely pushed live. The section with the history of clients that you have granted access to the website is displayed in reverse, meaning Oldest on top and latest at the very end page. So whenever I wanted to check who are the new customers that my team has granted access, I needed to go to the very last page to view this.

Christen
Customer Care and Claims Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I love the daily use features and simplicity of system. Excellent support if you need help!

Kommentare: Faster, cleaner order processing! Easier for everyone to use since it is on their ipad!

I love the ordering system, love the ability to look up products by name, number or even category. I love the ability to have more than one ship to address for customers. Great customer service - always very helpful and quick to get my problem fixed if anything comes up. Excellent for many users at once. Love the ability to take orders even when not online. Very happy that we are able to customize features as needed.

Very frustrated with the fact that sometimes when I correct ship to addresses I am not able to search and locate the customer in ship to fields anymore. Need to be able to delete ship to addresses when there are more than one. Having some trouble with users not being able to locate customers when we know they exist or orders disappearing from ipads after they have been entered but not yet submitted.

Rob
Sales rep in USA

Problems never seem to get resolved and phone calls were not returned

Pricing options and when customers are listed it works well. Being able to change the ship to address is helpful. The reports have also helped. Being able to down past orders is helpful especially with a new device

Customers from other areas appear in my base sometimes as many as 4 times for the same account and active accounts are not listed.

Antwort von RepZio

Rob, Thank you very much for your review. Your time is valuable and we appreciate your feedback. I am sorry you didn't receive any returned calls. We made a few staffing changes to address this problem. If you every need help ASAP and can't get someone on the phone, please write support@repzio.com. This goes to the entire team and is monitored 247 and will get you an immediate response. Duplicated customers can happen if there is a bad sync (wifi connection). It will self correct when the WiFi environment improves. Thank you again for your feedback, Alex Fraser

Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Repzio is a very intuitive product with easy to find features.

Kommentare: order capture
inventory visibility
pricing visibility
presentation building
pricing request / quote submission and tracking
display tracking

The ability to easily select products, manipulate pricing and send to customer. The pdf builder is an extremely useful new feature allowing the user to build a presentation of items to utilize for a sales call.

I'd like software to evolve to encompass lead tracking and other crm capability. The entire sales team spends lots of time on the app, but still has to leave it track customer orders or check on a freight program.

James
James
President, Manufacturer Representative in USA
Möbel

RepZio is an essential and vital tool for the business of repping!

Kommentare: RepZio makes doing business modern and easier!

Easy to use. Flexible. Great for presentations and quotes. The program allows one to display all products within a specific category which you can then drill down into individual items based upon a client's interest. See pricing, availability and specs instantly.

Images could be a bit larger and higher resolution when orders or quotes are emailed. When emailing quotes, a workaround is to send the quote to myself then I can enlarge them so the client can see a clearer image when I forward.

Ashlyn
Ashlyn
Manufacturers Agent and Principle at APS Inc. in Kanada
Architektur & Planung

A must have to stay organized and have everything you need in one location

Kommentare: Organization, easily accessible information, from pricing, product numbers, to inventory. So helpful!

It's an all access pass on the go to pricing, inventory, photos, po's and everything I need. As an agent working for several manufacturers it is easy to keep each manufacturer organized and have all I need in one place. I use it every day!

Getting to know the system in the beginning can be a little challenging, especially when each manufacturer uses the tools slightly differently. But Customer support is super helpful.

Ted
Ted
Lighting Representative in USA

Makes my life on the road easier!

I love the ability to look up products for multiple companies that I represent. I am able to see current pricing, availability, cut sheets, reports, account paperwork and forms. I also love the ability to make custom lists and review products through categories provided by our manufacturers.

I've had some difficulty with the layout of the phone app, but it hasn't completely hindered my efforts. ***Only Apple Store App*** I am forced to use an iPad and iPhone.

Vincent
Vincent
Sales Representative in USA

The product is great for orders, quotes ,proposals and inventories.

Kommentare: Ability to do orders, quotes ,proposals and inventory in the field or at home. Pictured orders and proposals.

All of the information is in one place. I can place orders, send quotes and do proposals quickly and easily from home or the field. Makes inventory easier. Ability to recall and old work Flexible and accurate for multi price level clients.

The manufacturer needs to invest to make sure all tools are available to make it worth using. Scannable products and catalogs are a must.

Karen Rodgers
Karen Rodgers
KANNOA | Outdoor Sales Representive for the State of California in USA

Good. Slightly confusing at first.

Kommentare: RepZio helped simplify a very complex and timely process. Save me time as some quote could take up to an hour to produce.

It creates a nice looking quote and can immediately service your customer. The presentation eliminated fabric confusion. I had some questions and called customer service and they got right back to me and walked me through it.

There were many inconsistencies in pricing and I eventually hads to check pricing on every quote that I sent

Jamie
Jamie
Sales Representative in Kanada

I like the way it is originally displayed

Kommentare: I do not carry any paper price lists or catalogs because of this software !!!!

I like the photos with the item and the capability to make it wholesale, retail or otherwise. I like the capability to switch from one collection to another. The sales process is very good when you know on how to work it.

Pricing out a dining table as an example in a different size can be quite stressful going through all the photos.

Pat
Sales in Kanada

Once you learn the steps it allows you to have control

Can provide your own quotations Can start orders and hold Can tag orders Can adjust discount as needed Can provide details in bottom

Cannot concert an order back to tagged items only the other way around Cannot control rep allocation if client has already logged in on their own Cannot convert client list to excel on your own for updates to print off Hold orders need to be submitted to show on other end

Antwort von RepZio

Pat, Thank you very much for your review. Your time is valuable and your input is important to us. I wanted to let you know that we made a few changes on our support team and I believe you will really notice the difference. Also, we are launching a universal version of RepZio, app.repzio.com, where you will see a little more flexibility, like seeing all open orders with the ability to print those orders as you suggested. Respectfully, Alex Fraser

Sheila
territory manager in USA

I cannot imagine my rep world without Repzio!

My very favorite feature of Repzio is the ability to instantly respond to a customer with a quote for a product, which includes an image and all product data. They are always impressed and grateful for the prompt reply. And now, we can add a tear sheet as well. Repzio makes me look good! I also like to make tags for specific product for specific customers when I am going to see them. This makes our time together more effective.

There isn't much that I don't like about Repzio, except for the fact that not all my vendors avail themselves of it.

VP Sales-Southeast in USA

Great Presentation tool but needs more back half data functionlity

I love the graphics and the way the customer can see what your doing every step of the way. Also the book mark capabilities

we work with products in multiple sizes. i hate that i can not open a stlye set and have the option to click one button to buy all items of a certain collection. At the very even if a customer wanted 90% it would be best to have the ALL button then subtract. Customer say it takes too much time Send Files..we have a lot can you please create folders so the reps dont have to search forever Need to scale for iPhone i don't get the entire page

There are some interfacing issues that created bigger problems with orders.

Copying orders from one customer to another is a great feature. Would like to have seen when orders had been processed to know that they were received when submitted.

Issue with updates and losing information. When the user adds updates, these are not saved. They do not "talk" to the main program. This caused ALOT of extra time and headache to re-create the data. When I tried to explain what the issues were going to be bc of experience in the past, Rep Time and Rep Zio continued to say the issue was not them but the other program.

Deloris
Sales rep in USA
Großhandel

Very easy software to use.

Kommentare: A benefit of having this type of software is that when it finishes an order it actually shows the picture of the product of the order that has been placed.

Easy to navigate and look at product. I like the fact that you can send email to customer a product that they have purchased. You also can pictures of the product which is very helpful.

What I like least about it is when you're showing product and the customer wants to go back and look at another category you can't come back to the category you were looking at without starting all over.

Scott
Sales Representative in USA

Very easy to use. Nice visual display on screen and email. Has small issues here and there.

Very easy to use. One of the easiest systems I've worked with. Really makes entering orders so much quicker and efficient.

Enlarging pictures works half of the time on the iPad. other wise it goes into "photo not available" when it was just before I enhanced it. Emailing can be an issue too. Sometimes they don't send and are stick in the outbox without notification. Doesn't remember my contacts when sending an email. Customers I contact frequently by email, I have to type in the full address.

Karen
Möbel, Selbstständig

RepZio is fairly intuitive and easy to use.

RepZio is easy to navigate and allows me to place orders fairly quickly. Many additional features have been added since I started using six years ago. Looking forward to more!

The more product added and features requested by vendors, the more cumbersome it gets. My vendor does not have the RepZio activity interface with their website, so there is not universal information available to me. I also think it is unfortunate that it can only be used on Apple products (as far as I know).

Adam
Sales Support in Kanada
Möbel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

i have experienced a lot of issues with the program and i find the reports never work properly.

Kommentare: a sales tool at our shows is the main reason its used. not many reps use it on a regular basis

the idea of the software is great. the app seems easy to use with lots options built in. up loading data sheets is easy and editing the product information is simple as well.

the back end of the software is always a headache. reports never work, image uploads are a headache and even with the help of the customer support, a lot of images still don't show up. additionally this app should be available for Android. it is very frustrating having to own a Apple product. not all of our reps use Apple.

Antwort von RepZio

Adam, Thank you very much for your review. Your time is valuable and we appreciate your feedback. I have great new, we have addressed the issue of reports and you should find them to be much improved over the old reports. We also have more new reporting features on the way. We also launched our new web App, which can be used on ANY devise! In the next week you will be receiving a formal introduction. I think you will really enjoy this new addition to the RepZio family. Thanks again for your review, Alex Fraser

Andrew
VP in USA

Overall, great software. However, it can be very buggy.

Functional and well priced. Easily allows you to integrate all features of the selling process into one seamless funnel. The QB integration is especially useful. Love the website as well.

Can be very buggy. Sometimes you will upload files with the same name in send files and it will still display the old one. Image management via the web manager is very clunky. Deleting old info via killcategories is extremely annoying and overly time consuming.

Becca and Rich
Reps in USA

Rep zip is probably the easiest and most intuitive application to have used for work

It's was easy to learn and great for sending our clients and their clients information and pictures . I also like the ease of going back and looking at previous orders when working with customers

Honestly I really do not have any cons we, my husband and I, actually think your app is the best and we have used quite a few in the past and present . I also think you might want to know it is the fastest app to use also so customers love it.

Patty
sales rep in USA

very user friendly and great with inventory and pictures

This is a great product, it is very easy to use and gives you so much information. Inventory and pictures. Also you can print your order for reference. This was also very easy to learn and I have used other programs and it takes years to learn all the ins and outs. This one is the best.

I don't have it anymore. company took it away because I didn't use it a lot. use to use it daily and now only monthly

Stan
West Coast Sales Manager in USA
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My reps have been using REPZIO for a number of years now and have nothing but rave reviews .

Kommentare: Able to scan orders in our showrooms and from out catalog, email copies to customer, which save ink and paper on printing order copies.

The ease of scanning orders and the simplicity of the software to write an order, submit to the factory and email a copy to the customer.

There seems to be some problem with deleting duplicate customer numbers. Repzio assigns a 7 digit number and then when we get the new customer number it retains the old number.

Keith
Sales Professional in USA

Great sales tool and easy to navigate. Makes presentations a breeze!

Rep Zio is easy to navigate and make presentations. The change of finish options makes it an valuable sales aid from a Wholesale perspective. I've been using for over 5 yrs and by far the best and easiest to use I have found

Difficult to copy orders to another account and changing shipping addresses. Need to mke the fields easier to select and what you are asking for.

Brad
Rep in USA

I've been using RepZio for 5 years for 3 different Companies. It's works just like it's supposed to

It updates quickly, it's 100% accurate, very user friendly and placing orders is easy as 1, 2, 3! Everyone gets an email copy of the Order with all revelant info - items #'s, color images, Qtys, Pricing, PO Info, etc.

Nothing I can think of - it always updates and works perfectly. Always easy to use and even my Dealers figure it out and have no problems scrolling through the product.

Evgeny
Sales support in Russland
Konsumgüter, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Quite a good app but still has something to improve to be be perfect

Kommentare: Faster workflow. Better customer service. Convenient data tracking.

Intuitive design. Fast working application. Very professional. Vast abilities to be adapted to specific buisnesses.

Some features are not noticable. It would be great to have user manual to reveal full potential. In rare cases it is hard to figure out how to perform necessary operations. Iphone version has less features than tablet version.