EAMbrace Bewertungen

von Gaurik Solutions

Filtern nach:

Über EAMbrace

Globally recognized enterprise asset management. Completely configurable & scalable browser based software to meet your business need.

Erfahre mehr über EAMbrace

• Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 11.3.2016

"WOW!!!!!!!"

Kommentare: We always wanted to have better insight of our Fixed Assets Processes as well as Repairs and Manitainence Spends.
Once we started working with EAMbrace team they exceeded our expectations and not only this the professional approach and supporting TBEL beyond what we agree is BENCHMARK of the service oriented approach team has.
Not even a single incident I remember where we asked for the extra support and they refused or delayed replying to our e mails or not picking our calls, I believe this is the biggest comfort for the Controllers when there juniors able to manage such complex assignments WITHOUT ANY SINGLE ESCALATION to me.
Only time they asked for my time is to write this review which I am writing with my open feedback.

von Progressive Techno Solution an 11.3.2016

Thank you Gaurav for encouraging words. Our success comes from the continuous faith in the excellence of our products and services, something we are committed to and would never sacrifice.

• Bewertet am 11.3.2016
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 14.3.2016

"Meeting our expectations. Userfriendly"

Kommentare: Embrace has proved to be very useful software for us. We are satisfied with its capabilities to handle data and provide reports as per requirements.

von Progressive Techno Solution an 14.3.2016

Thank you Sheetal. Our Success comes from the continuous faith in the excellence of our Products and Service, something we are committed to and would never sacrifice.

• Bewertet am 14.3.2016