Über MyTime

Spare Zeit mit einer leistungsstarken, nutzerfreundlichen Terminplanungssoftware mit Kundenhistorie (CRM), automatisiertem Marketing und vielem mehr.

Erfahre mehr über MyTime

I like that it integrates with our website and google and automatically sends out requests for reviews, appointment reminders and follow ups.

The only issue I've experienced with Mytime has been when the system has gone down. When its been booted back up there's been errors to the book that weren't there before.

Bewertungen zu MyTime

MyTime hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 121 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MyTime bereits verwendet?

Fiona Noelle
Fiona Noelle
Managing Member in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Salon Software Ever!

Kommentare: The porting over of our data was quick and seamless and we have 99% of what we need. It made our lives so much easier.

Very user-friendly! We can text clients, send scheduled and automated emails. Collect reviews, etc. Love the simple interface.

Time stamps on notes, tracking of packages more easily and extension of expiration dates

Jeff
Store Owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Meets Our Needs But Pricey

Kommentare: Overall mostly happy we made the switch, but wish it wasn't so expensive and wish some bugs would be addressed.

It's pretty intuitive, relatively easy to setup, and does the job. I really like the two-way texting features.

I think it is expensive compared to other options and the pricing structure feels very nickel and dime. I think there are certain options that could be included in the base price without charging more. For example, to use online payment collection requires use of the full point-of-sale, which is unnecessary for my business. Also, the basic reminder emails & texts should be editable without having to subscribe to the full marketing suite. It's a bit buggy in various workflows, like toggling between locations, the calendar does not refresh correctly. I also wish there was more customization available to display various fields during the appointment creation process, rather than having to dive into the Client or the Pet record.

Todd
Kosmetik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Company does not honor agreements, zero intengrity.

Kommentare: If you own a multi location chain or franchise in the salon vertical, stay away. It is far from ready for an owner that has developed a multi location business. If you want to spend an enormous amount of time trying to fix the glaring issues with this software then by all means.

Customer facing is decent. Company stated they had a strong relationship with Google re Google booking. Not at all the case. Google has recommended several times that we stop using MyTime. CC processing via Tsys has been decent but that is not a result of MyTime it is a function of the processor.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is horrible. Support is spotty at best. No accountability. Very expensive. No failover in the event of www outage.

Jaret
Jaret
Buchhaltung

Love this company!

Kommentare: I've been with MyTime for about a month now and have been thoroughly impressed with this company. Their customer service is phenomenal! They have a quick link to send feedback on the app/software that makes it easy to either report an issue or suggest a feature. I've submitted several ideas and had a couple of glitches and have been pleasantly surprised to either receive a response by email or even a telephone call! MyTime has literally called me four or five times to discuss either my ideas or understand a small issue I'm experiencing. Who does that anymore?! I love it! I have direct phone numbers and email address to real people who answer the phone. Awesome. I could go on forever about the customer service but I actually love the software and app as well! App: We have tried several different scheduling software options only to find that none of them could form to what we need for our home based business or they didn't have a mobile app to use on the go. We own an on the go business with no store front so 100% of our customer interaction is in their homes or through technology. With the app we can schedule appointments and input client information, call and message clients and check out analytic info. The software adds that much more to the software possibility. You can customize automatic, and professional looking emails/text messages to be sent as reminders or thank yous. You can ask for reviews automatically. You can check on the customers profile to see what type of communication they've received through the app. You can also schedule employees and easily manage their time. I don't know a lot about how this works, but each time you schedule on MyTime it helps with SEO. They do stuff to help you show up better in the search engine...I don't know all the details but it sounded really good for small business trying to get their names out there :) There's plenty more that can be said, but just experience it for yourself. You wont be disappointed!

User friendly. App runs pretty quickly for scheduling. Reschedule button, quick call and mapping at the touch of a button. Message customers from app. Exceptional customer service.

I would love a widget to see my calendar at a glance (they said they are in the process of creating this) and It would be awesome to color coordinate appointments by type and color coordinate blocked out time.

Peter
Web Developer in UK
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

One of the best time management applications out there

I've been using My Time for as long as I can remember to manage everything from work to personal life. Its very easy to use, both as a newbie and an experienced user. Brilliant price point, compared to other applications that offer similar features this is a steal! My Time also integrates very well with other applications, such as Google and Facebook, allowing me to sync contacts across services. Both the desktop and mobile applications work very well, offering basically the same user-experience across various devices.

Over time some of the free features of My Time have been moved to only be available to premium users. The frequency in which they release bug fixes is pretty terrible, there are some bugs that were reported some time ago that still haven't been fixed!

Susan
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reconsider using MyTime

Kommentare: Salonspa Connection was hired to assist with marketing for a 2 location spa. Our plans did not include needing to deal with the spa's booking software, MyTime. We found out a lot of the customer experience issues the spa was having was due to MyTime, so we dug in to help. What we found was nothing helpful or good! We have been bounced around to multiple customer service, tech and sales reps, some who follow up and some who don't. If you talk to them on the phone you can almost guarantee no one is going to take your information or follow up about conversations and issues. This product does not work well for our client yet they have struggled through to try and adjust. Some of the customer service reps are good and some are not, just like in any company. There were so many issues with MyTime, I was pulled in to help resolve some of them. It was difficult to get our main issues heard- services not showing up and better organization/ categorization for services on the customer booking page. For some of the problems, there was no answer for how to resolve our issue, and we were continually told to talk to someone else about our problems, rather than MyTime facilitating the connection and solving our problems.

The calendar, that is about it! They offer features that may work nicely but it requires an upgrade from an already expensive program.

Customer facing booking page, difficult service creation and organization, overcharging for features that should be included without an upgrade- they nickel and dime you to death! You cannot get a hold of any decision makers or people who can help outside of a handful of customer service.

Jovan
Jovan
Chief Operating Officer in USA

I can't say enough good things about my time. They are so present in ready to offer Solutions& suppo

Kommentare: I truly believe that my time is on my side they want to see me when and want my business to thrive. I love how the CEO will chime in to get clarity from me firsthand. #priceless

Everything that I could think of to be helpful for me and my business, my time is already thought of. And if they have not and I made the suggestion nine times out of 10 is implemented within that week.

As their business evolves some things that were free in the beginning now cost money. For example it used to be free to call in for support but because I don't have the package that includes phone support I have to email / chat for support. Which is not a major issue but I did like in the past that I could just call

Sally
Sally
Yoga Teacher Training Coordinator and Instructor in
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Great system, easy to use, lots of cool features and super helpful customer service!

Kommentare: The MyTime system has made my life so much easier and simpler! No more emails and phone calls from clients to schedule massage appointments and private yoga classes and running sessions. I can block off times when I’m unavailable, sync my appointment schedule with my Google calendar so I can see personal and business appointments in one place, send emails and text messages directly to clients from my dashboard, and I love that I can customize special prices for certain clients and even use discount coupon codes for holiday discounts. I’ve been getting more and more return clients since I’ve started using MyTime, and payment is all seamless and happens automatically. I just love this system and wouldn’t look anywhere else!

Creating discount codes for holiday discounts and customize prices for friends and regular clients. Syncing with my Google calendar is a huge plus. Having a mobile app is great too. The customer support team are super responsive and helpful, and are always open to feedback and ideas for system enhancements.

I'd love to be able to use MyTime for group workshops and classes.

Organizational Change Consultant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Simple, Intuitive Timesheet Submission

MyTime user interface allows users to efficiently input their time and refer to prior timesheets without losing their progress

While the user interface may be efficient, it does not have much style or color. There could be more customization and stylistic design.

Michelle
Michelle
blogger in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

More Business Because of This Software

Kommentare: This is great software that can take the place of many of your paid for apps

I love software because my clients love it. It makes it so much easier for them to book appointments online, at their convenience. This leads to more sales.

There are occasional glitches, but they seem to be quickly remedied.

Janelle

Unfair cancelation policy

Kommentare: MyTime bullies the small business owner.

There were some good things about the software, but the bad out weighed the good, so I have nothing to say about any of the working features. What mattered to me was being able to cancel when I needed to cancel.

I used MyTime for several years, in which the contract auto renews, but if you want to cancel you only can cancel during the one month of the year that you joined. MyTime forces you to keep paying for their software even if you no longer need it.MyTime has no integrations worth using.

Christian
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best investments I have made. I love this service and especially the customer service.

Kommentare: I switched to Mytime from another service I've used. Mytime has been great implementing some of the changes and improvements I recommended to help my business. Great product and exceptional customer service.

Not having to deal with a separate merchant account. My cancellations have also have gone down since people have to leave their credit card information.

Kerrie

My helping hand

Kommentare: With my type of Mobil business I need a few more functions to make it perfect for me. It has helped me with having employees and scheduling. My time does try to help and fix what they can. They are changing and updating all the time. I feel soon they will have the options that I need.

Having the schedule on my phone. Texting my clients reminders of there appointments. Credit cards saved so that I can easily charge for noshows

the online scheduler doesn't work for my type of business

Jasmin
Salon Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Frustrating Booking System

Kommentare: Overall it's not a very efficient Booking System when there's other things out there that have far more useful features. In a small scale Salon this should be fine, but anything over 20 dogs a Day for Capacity this is just outdated.

Automated Alerts for Customers for their future Appointment the next Day. Can disable online booking for Customers

Very outdated technology, has no alert icons, has no indication if you have multiple pets from the same owner expected, same issue occurs at checkout with multiple pets. Long wait times for Customers to Book while you're following up with any manually inputted Staff notes on Pet Profiles at the bottom of the profile. Issues with Retail POS items and trying to process a return

Peter
CFO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Big fan of this software.

I did a lot of research into different CRMs for my business. MyTime was by far the best.

Sometimes the mobile version does not update.

Richelle
Hair Stylist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Makes for a fluid and efficient day

I like being able to book appointments of my clients on the spot myself when they reach out. Also like being able to book people on the spot when Im out and about.

Sherwin
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service. They did help my business grow!

Kommentare: I had been looking to do online bookings for a while. I couldn't ask for a better vendor than MyTime. There are some minor customization that they are not able to fix, but other than that everything was great!

Easy integration, great customer service. They really go out of their way to help ensure that I understand and am utilizing the software. They also have a lot of preset options for lots of different industries.

As each industry is different, there are some minor tweaks on my checkout process that they are unable to customize. I had several customers book my services incorrectly and were charged incorrectly because of this. There are ways around most of these kinks, it is just a little less efficient.

Jerry

Massage Health LLC My Time Review

Kommentare: Used Schedilicity prior to. This is a much easier product that is constantly improving. Customer s Service has responded to minor issues quickly and with great sucess

Karla
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Company

Kommentare: This is a great company. I started with them when they first launched, and the progress has been amazing.

Easy to use.

A few glitches here and there.

Store Manager in USA

I like it

Easy to use and after the upgrade it got even easier. Very easy to keep track of customers and times.

Sometimes it's hard to tell between am and pm times. You have to get set in a contract to use the product.

Molly

Amazing software!

Kommentare: I love how easy it is to do everything I need it to do. Customer service is amazing every time I've had to call!

Does everything I need it to do and it's affordable!

Sometimes my scheduler will go blank and seems like it doesn't want to save my notes about clients services. Don't really like how when I type in a name for a new client and I have an existing client with the same first name, it tells me that his client already exist. I tend to have to type in an extra letter or number so it will work. Then I go back and edit that clients name. Just extra work i don't feel is necessary.

Einzelhandel

Recommend MyTime for groomers

We started using mytime about a year ago and definitely recommend it. It's reliable and easy to reach them by phone anytime I need them. Their scheduling and marketing work well and my clients like it. Glad I went with them! Clients are easily able to book online, which is great. And automatic appointment reminders and confirmations just happen - I don't need to do anything.

No complaints. Everything has worked well so far and they've been available for any issues on the phone quickly.

Ljupka
Lifestyle Coach in USA

The Best Scheduling App

What I liked most is that not only you can schedule your appointments, but you also get reports on the appointments and revenue, which is very helpful. It is also easy to use.

The only downside is that there is only a daily preview of the calendar and you can't get a whole view of the entire day, but you need to scroll up and down the app.

Christopher
Landwirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If you don't use this software, your using the wrong one.

Best point right away is the way you can schedule appointments online. That combined with their emails and text for getting more reviews as reminders to customers.. this software is a winner in all areas

It is hard sometimes to find something wrong with a software.. This is going to be one of those time.. I love this program.

Keith
Keith
Director in Jamaika

VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE. USUAL FOR RECORDING TIME SPENT FIELD SERVICE ACTIVITIES.

Kommentare: IT HELPS ME TO MANAGE THE RECORDING OF MY FIELD SERVICE TIME.

TELEPHONE DATA MERGES WITH CONTACTS IN PHONE DATABASE. HENCE, YOU CAN MAKE A CALL IN THE APPLICATION. ALSO, I LIKE THE STATISTICS FEATURE OF THIS SOFTWARE.

THE NAME SORT FEATURE OF THIS SOFTWARE CANNOT MERGE WITH YOUR CONTACT LIST ON THE PHONE. IN SETTING UP A CONTACT, YOU HAVE TYPE DATA ALL OVER AGAIN.