Über eDirectory

Verzeichnissoftware mit SEO-Center, Suchfunktionen, webbasierter Kontoführung, Online-Zahlungsabwicklung, mobiler App

Erfahre mehr über eDirectory

I switched to a Wordpress solution. Easier to adapt and updates work.

The only thing that is very fast is receiving invoices for additional charges for the above services, even during Covid.

Bewertungen zu eDirectory

3,7
3,4

eDirectory hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 82 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du eDirectory bereits verwendet?

Satanya
Ceo in USA
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very happy with my purchase

Kommentare: So far so good I am extremely pleased

The demo, the customer service and the product was top notch I am so excited to get plugging away at the information I’m trying to share.

I wish I had had the money to start easier

Stephanie
Web Site Owner in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

An excellent directory product - EXTREMELY IMPRESSED. You get what you pay for.

Kommentare: I wanted to create a regional resource web site for the town I live in, and after searching many different programs, I chose eDirectory. I have been extremely impressed by the eDirectory product and its capabilities. In fact I will go so far as to say that they didn't even hit the tip of the iceberg when selling me on it. I only learned of some of the most detailed and valuable aspects of this system after purchasing and using it. I am very impressed by the SEO capabilities that are built in to every aspect of their application. The interface for people to claim/add their listings and events is very good. One thing I really don't like is the limiting tool for people to upload images; people have issues so I'll have to get that custom change done. Other than that though, people have found it easy to use so far. The blog tool is fairly basic and doesn't look as nice as, say Wordpress. But it's simple to use and has all the right function a blog should have. My site admin interface is easy to use, and I didn't have any training. (Note: you should be web savvy though; a beginner will not find it easy.) You can customize your own emails to/from customers for notifications etc. which are easy use and maintain. There were a few custom changes I had made right away. I didn't like the default way that information showed up. Custom changes are done at a rate of $200 for 3 hours. Not too bad, and I thought they did a very nice job. If it wasn't right, they would fix it for you. I also had them add three custom size Google AdSense blocks for me and that went very well. Their support team is in Brazil, but they are very good. Occasionally hard to get a hold of, but mostly responsive and do a great job. A couple of cons, their email marketing interface seems to need help. I am going to use Constant Contact instead. Theirs seems to be lacking with not much customization flexibility. It appears they don't understand email marketing very well. I had several problems with their hosting and the site being down, but they said it was fixed. (I moved my hosting anyway.) I now own the software and have it hosted elsewhere. All in all, I haven't found any other product out there that comes close to eDirectory. It is a truly amazing product and worth every penny. If you want to have a look, my site is www.redwing.info. It started ranking well for good keywords within three months, and it continues to improve.

Sasha-Loriene
Bildende Kunst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Don't waste your time and money on eDirectory

Kommentare: Very poor. eDirectory offers amazing packages and services that are nowhere near as functional as advertised if you need customizations/modifications (which you will absolutely need). This will ultimately affect your business, income, and name/brand because the quality of services you intend to provide will not come into fruition and is not user-friendly for your members. Not having fully integrated payment gateways is a major concern as you may be opening yourself to potential fraud disputes, cancellation disputes, payment issues regardless of the payment options you choose (it's the same for them all). Save yourself time and money ($5,000-$20,000) and choose a different platform.

Member site has reports, stats, and ability to update their own listings. I also really like the blog and community forum options and the fact that members can have all of their information, photos, and reviews under their listing for optimal marketing . Through a customization, I was also able to have members only access to specific information/resources on the site.

-not intuitive at all -payment gateways are not integrated (members cannot cancel and there are no automated cancellation emails - you have to cancel in edirectory, cancel in your payment platform, take a screenshot of confirmed cancellation, composed a new email, and attached said screenshot for confirmation email. This is a membership based directory that offers "reoccurring subscriptions integrated" but they leave out the part that there's no cancellation process and you have to cancel 100% yourself... thus making it not an integration. They consider this an additional customization/modification that will take 1 mo+ and cost you an additional $2,000+. It's literally 2020... -every single change you want to make costs money, ie. changing the size of your logo, changing the links color, adding a drop down box, adding social media feeds other than facebook (because of course Facebook is the only platform included for free -they offer the option to buy the source license if you have a web developer that is well versed in php coding. eDirectory has numerous restrictions on the licenses they sell making it extremely difficult for any outside developers to make the necessary changes. You must first pay an additional $100 o $150 a month to gain additional ftp access which afterwards, you're still not able to make changes.

Antwort von eDirectory

Sasha, thanks for your feedback. We are working on the cancellation integration for Stripe gateway and should have it out soon. Not all gateways have this level of integration available. Additionally, many companies running directory-based sites prefer to receive and process the cancellation requests through their support ticketing system as it gives them a chance to learn what the client's issues are and correct them. Feel free to reach us out directly if you have any further questions and comments.

Brett
OWNER in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

eDirectory. The solution for serious directory owners.

Kommentare: My directory is only 3 months old, however Google has already indexed nearly 300 pages and has given me a number of number one rankings for my listings. This is without doing any other SEO on the site whatsoever. At the end of the day, your rankings in the search engines are paramount to your success. This is a testament to the calibre and class of this software. I have used many software applications over the past 6 or 7 years and can honestly say that there would only be a couple of other software solutions out there that have impressed me as much eDirectory and the team behind the it. My opinion: Don't make the same mistake as me. Start with the best first. You WILL NOT be disappointed.

After attempting to set up my directory using 2 other directory scripts, I was pleasantly surprised at the ease of use that the eDirectory software offers. The back end control panel is extremely logical and barely needs any explanation. I have hardly had to look at the manual whatsoever. Despite its ease of use it is extremely powerful and has many great features built in. Integrating Google Adsense, Maps and Analytics is as simple as pasting the code that is given by Google. The software has never missed a beat. On the rare occasion I've had problems, the support team have set me straight very promptly. I give this software and the team at eDirectory my highest recommendation. Every aspect of the company is first class. Like most things in life, you get what you pay for. eDirectory is certainly worth every cent.

In my humble opinion I feel there is only one main negative with the eDirectory software. The stock templates are quite nice however, I would highly recommend having the company tweak them for you. This can all be done in house for a reasonable fee and will set your directory apart from other users.

Bruce
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

eDirectory.com is the Best~

Kommentare: The support from eDirectory is fabulous and timely. Quick and responsive. More simplified now than in the past.

We are more than a directory, it offers a mobile directory as well. Affordable advertising. Media print is going by the wayside.

Could use more payment gateways, to use my own independent and swipe to avoid middleman.

Antwort von eDirectory

Hi Bruce! Thank you for reviewing eDirectory. We really appreciate your honest feedback and our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. And when your needs get bigger we have some awesome options in our Mod Store, check it out: edirectory.com/directory-mod-store. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.

Barry
Marketing Consultant in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Avoid if you dont want a money pit

Kommentare: Very poor. Mislead before i purchased and left with an outdated bit of software

Parts of the software cant be found anywhere else

Old deprecated code. Developers did not want to touch it

Antoine
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Everything you need with a directory program!

Kommentare: So far, I love the application. Easy to use, plenty of variation and creativity to implement into any directory idea while possessing a support team that is first-rate! I give them 5 stars and suggest everyone give them a shot!

The impressive qualities of eDirectory are numerous! I loved the rating system, the various ways you can add value to the customer while creating multiple revenue streams. After using free trials on various competitors I found eDirectory to be the most user friendly while also having a support staff ready and willing to help answer any questions or concerns. Customer service is key when running a business and getting bumps ironed out. eDirectory customer service is top-notched!

As with any software, the learning curve takes time but not nearly as much time as other applications that became so frustrating that I quit using them within 48 hours. I am enjoying learning the eDirectory software and often discover new ideas to implement that I had not considered prior to using eDirectory.

Waqar
Saudi-Arabien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Higly customizable directory software supported by a superb team of professionals

Kommentare: Edirectory seemed to be best choice among any other choices designed for an enterprise scale directory software implementation. The product is highly customizable, based on open-stack, packaged with excellent guides (online, offline, videos etc) and support team (available round the clock ) to listen your voice and dealing with that in a highly professional manner. The development team who supported our customization request was very professional and flexiable. We had a number of issues (e.g. different browsers i.e. Edge bahaving differently than other browswers and sometimes showing warning messages) during our inital setup however they were always there to help sorting out these issues. Very much impressed. The technical architecture of the product seems quite robust offering better performance attained through use of latest technology standards such as elasticsearch and caching techniques. Highly recommended product and it offers a package of various custom modules as well targeted to solve specific chllanges. We are very keen to establish a long term business relationship with the team. Highly recommended.

Antwort von eDirectory

Hi Waqar, thank you for reviewing eDirectory. We really appreciate your honest feedback about our product, our features and our customization team. We are always ready (and happy) to help you achieve your online goals. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.

Jay
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Features we need, Exceptional Customer Service

Kommentare: I have had an excellent experience so far. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Tech Support team have been really great. Using the tool itself is an overall a very good experience.

eDirectory had all the key things I was looking for. Core feature set we need. Ease of use. The page and listing template editors are especially nice. The customer service has been exceptional. They attended to every need promptly and friendly. There were a few things that we needed urgently and they are able to do that with customizations at a reasonable cost.

Still has some development needed on the back end user features. Needs some more editable pages and widgets in their customization tools. Still was way ahead of the competitors we reviewed.

Ken
Manager of Educational Programs in USA

New to eDirectory and VERY Satisfied

eDirectory has helped us through the entire process of setting up our online directory. From the initial sales consultation, to demonstrations, to customer support - the entire process has been a breeze. The availability of customizations for the software by the eDirectory team takes the burden off our own technology department and has made the move to their platform easy and cost effective. I'm excited to see how we can expand our use of this system.

I wish that I had a little bit more control over the visibility and movement of different components on the listing page. While so much of the website is customizable, it seems like certain areas necessitate an ordered customization even though they seem like simple show/hide fixes.

Janneke
Owner in Niederlande
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Never use Edirectory when you want to make changes

Kommentare: Bad experience. They are refusing to pay back my upgrade fee (which I could not use after a lot of time and money spend on trying to upgrade)

After changes updates don't work so never choose e-directory when you want to do enhancements. Support is extremely expensive and slow. I used it for about 5 years but could not update anymore due to enhancements. I switched to a Wordpress solution. Easier to adapt and updates work.

support is slow and expensive and updates cannot be done after you have custom coded something.

Antwort von eDirectory

Hi Janneke, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty with your project. I know the team put a huge amount of work into it, and I'm sorry that our policy didn't allow a refund on an order from 2017. Our offer of a fresh install in your server, at no cost, is still available, just contact our support team and they will take care of that. If there is anything we can do for you in the future don't hesitate to reach out to me at emerson.travaglini@edirectory.com. Thank you!

Stacey
Vendor Reations in USA
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Do not waste your money!

Kommentare: I would not waste time or money with this shady company! Very disgusted with the outcome and waste of time and resources.

There is nothing that I like about this product

The customer support is lacking-almost non existent. They did not provide any fixes and when we had to reach out to the salesman, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], to get any follow up. The program is broke in several ways and if you can't fix it you have wasted your money. The simplest things like the search feature doesn't even work! When we finally had enough and requested a refund they denied it and also admitted in an email that the reason they have lacking support is due to COVID, but sorry tough luck!

Antwort von eDirectory

Hi Stacey, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty with your project. As the team discussed with you, the search and nearby results features works based on the user's location, not from listing a to listing b. This is a very specific behavior that can be customized directly on the source code. We stand for our services and product and we are happy to install a fresh version in your servers so you can get the most of the software and have your team customize it. Don't hesitate to reach out to me at emerson.travaglini@edirectory.com. Thank you!

Scott
Owner in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Horrendous

Kommentare: Zero. It nearly sunk our business trying to get it to work.

The people who tried helping us in Brazil where they outsource to. The initial demo of the software was great. But then it all went down hill.

So many bugs and problems.

Aaron

Great experience in onboarding

Kommentare: Just started as a customer, but excited and optimistic about the possibilities. I'm impressed by the variety of features in this platform along with the structure and support. Daniel was really helpful - called me up the day after I asked for a demo, answered my questions and demonstrated great service. Looks like things are running smoothly so far. Looking forward to a great experience!

Antwort von eDirectory

Hey Aaron, thanks for this honest review of eDirectory. We really appreciate your feedback. Our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. For more features, check out all available Mod Items on http://www.edirectory.com/directory-mod-store/ and feel free to visit www.support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.

Ken
President in USA

Continual Upgrades and Improvements

Kommentare: I have been familiar with the e-directory software for several years. I have witnessed how the company has continually improved the software and added features and site management. We have referred many clients as well as use the software ourselves. I am most excited to see the add-on modules. The company has been proactive in listening to the feedback of it's users to develop improvements and upgrades.

Antwort von eDirectory

Hi Ken, thanks for your honest review of Directory. We really appreciate your feedback over the years and our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit www.support.edirectory.com or e-mail us suggestions anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.

Australien

Starting out

Kommentare: I'm not an extremely competent IT person.. I know enough to get around, and edirectory is perfect for me. Everything in the dashboard logically makes sense, and anything I'm not sure about, the support team have helped me with. We're on different timezones and they still bend over backwards for me. I'm looking forward to launching my site soon!

Antwort von eDirectory

Hi Chris, thanks for reviewing eDirectory. We really appreciate your honest feedback. We are continuously improving our support materials and our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit www.support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.

Gary
CEO go2fete.com in Antigua und Barbuda

Software and custom development

Kommentare: Great software directory solution and custom software development.
The software delivers a turn key solution for online directory with different models to choose from with mobile app solution allowing the ability to custom design your solution to your growing needs.
It's the best solution for online directory and custom development

Antwort von eDirectory

Hi Gary, thanks a lot for reviewing eDirectory software. We really appreciate your feedback. You know you can count on us for Custom and Mobile. Keep improving your directory. Feel free to visit http://www.edirectory.com/directory-mod-store/ or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.

Shree
Product Lead in Indien

Good Set of Features

Kommentare: Pros: Good directory solution with features like listings, events, deals and articles makes it applicable to many industries. Also quite some good revenue models possible. Cons: Events module doesn't have booking feature. Deals doesn't have a purchase feature. Custom development can be done to achieve these.

Antwort von eDirectory

Hey Shree, thank you for reviewing eDirectory. We really appreciate your honest feedback. Our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit www.support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.

Robert

so for so good.

Kommentare: I just signed up today. I have used another software that is said to be the best but I have not been impressed, and had issue after issue, and my site launch was delayed by 4 months. From what I can see, this will not be the problem with eDirectory. Experience so far has been good.

Antwort von eDirectory

Hey Robert, thanks for this honest review of eDirectory. We really appreciate your feedback. Our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit www.support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.

Dani
Digital Strategist in USA

Easy & Intuitive

Kommentare: Daniel was very helpful in guiding us in our process for purchase. The demo was easy to use and he was able to answer all of our questions as needed. Hope this product works the way we need it to; though I'm sure it will.

Antwort von eDirectory

Hi Dani, thank you for reviewing eDirectory. We really appreciate your honest feedback. Our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. If you need any extra feature for your project visit our Mod Store http://www.edirectory.com/directory-mod-store/. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.

Neil
Südafrika
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

I believe that the survey is given too quick to give honest feedback when not enough time is granted

Kommentare: At this present moment I am unable to provide any honest review of the product, however I can mentioned the service up to date leading to the sale has been excellent

Antwort von eDirectory

Hi Neil, thanks for reviewing eDirectory. We really appreciate your feedback, even if you had no time to discover why people often rate us 5 stars. Our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit www.support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.

Kris
Director in Australien

Spa & Wellness

Kommentare: I am still new to the software so learning as I go. The entry level license is very basic so I see I now need to purchase plug-ins/mods which is a shame as the license is expensive enough!

Antwort von eDirectory

Hi Kris, thank you for reviewing eDirectory again. We really appreciate your honest feedback. Our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit www.support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.

Israel
Owner in Mexiko
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Very easy to use software

Kommentare: i decide to buy edirectory software because is a very easy to use software that have grate features. I thnk that you can add another features like survey module.

Antwort von eDirectory

Hi Israel, thank you for reviewing eDirectory. We really appreciate your honest feedback. Our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit www.support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.

Manon
Superviseur in Kanada

Buying the new version

Kommentare: Daniel was very helpful and patient

Antwort von eDirectory

Hey Manny, thank you for reviewing eDirectory. We really appreciate your honest feedback. We are always improving our platform (desktop and mobile) and our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit www.support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.

Valentin
Österreich

Great Product

Kommentare: Really happy that I found this product. Especially the support is really great.

Antwort von eDirectory

Hi Valetin, thank you for reviewing eDirectory. We really appreciate your honest feedback. Our team is always ready to help you achieve your online goals with eDirectory.com. Feel free to visit www.support.edirectory.com or e-mail us anytime at support@eDirectory.com. A big thank you from the eDirectory.com team.