Über Logiwa WMS

Führende cloudbasierte Lager-/Inventarsoftware, zugeschnitten auf Online-E-Commerce, Großhandel und 3PL-Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Logiwa WMS

What I DO like most about this software is the support we receive from the CS group.

Limited functionality compared to larger WMS systems.

Bewertungen zu Logiwa WMS

Logiwa WMS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 89 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Logiwa WMS bereits verwendet?

Hakan
Hakan
Lagerung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We've tried the most, and are sticking with Logiwa

We've have used quite a few solutions before like Shiphero, iTracker, 3pl central and few other 3pl (WMS) / Order management software. Unlike others we’ve used before, Logiwa offers the features that are essential to run a business included in their solution. Pricing is by far the best, literally fractions of what we have paid to previous solutions. Implementation was smooth, they have made few modifications on billing and customer pricing modules as per our pricing model. Very responsive and knowledgeable staffs working at their IT dept.

Certain features need minor modifications to make it easier for the users.

Antwort von Logiwa Corp

Thank you for your review Hakan! We look forward to a longlasting partnership with NEX Worlwide Express and will keep improving our platform.

Robert
VP Operations in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Logiwa WMS brought us success

Kommentare: It's been a positive experience moving over to Logiwa. We've been able to add clients faster and say yes to a lot of merchant requests. The people are their biggest asset and it's a pleasure to work w/ them daily.

Logiwa has an abundance of features and everyone we've interacted with, from the sales rep to implementation manager, Account manager and CS team - everyone is helpful and attentive.

The UI/UX is a bit clunky and takes some getting used to. While rich with features, it feels like it's always an extra click or two to get what you need. With that said, as long as the feature is there, and it almost always is w/ Logiwa, is what matters in the end

Steffi
Operations + Analytics Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's cheap.... and it shows

Kommentare: It's been very poor working with the customer serivice team. They have Customer Account managers and they are great but you do not keep them, you have to use a ticket system where they will try to shrug off that anything is wrong, and won't look into anything precisely without you asking, and if you do not know their internal lingo, they will just tell you, you are wrong and not do anything. It feels very much like they do not read the tickets, most of my tickets even for simple things are about 20 back and forths. It's cheap, I like that, they nickel and dime for reports but that part I'm ok with, but the customer service time it takes and quality of service given makes me say do not waste your time. Changing systems is a pain, so we're here through holidays but we will see after that. They say they are built for growth but I can't imagine staying here if the company keeps growing.

When it works, it works quickly enough and is inexpensive

The customer service won't try to fix your problems until you really kick up a stink. It feels like there's a communication gap but I think they just don't want to. They ask you for the solutions and will gaslight you saying nothing has changed, you must have messed up your configuration that you don't even have access to. It's unstable, last Black Friday it was down for about 4 hours. They use a one size approach, so there's some sort of sharing, so changes another customer makes can affect your settings. Our barcodes being printed for example will change because of another customer and then we need to write in for them to be fixed, and the response times over the last year have doubled. When we launched since they did a reset after testing none of our customization was there anymore and it took WEEKS to fix. We were not able to upload or create items.

Kyle

WMS with Flexibility

Kommentare: We are very happy to Partner with Logiwa as our WMS provider. They have many features and functions that have helped our company scale. They make monthly updates & improvements to ensure they remain one of the top 3PL software's.

Relationship with Logiwa is a partnership. They listen to us as a client and implement features + functions that help us operate more efficiently.

Working through issues with the Support Team can sometimes be difficult, however, Logiwa has proven that they are aware and in the process of improving this weakness.

Noah
Operations Director/Warehouse Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Noah's First Review, ~6 Months In

Kommentare: It was a steep learning curve, but now that I feel like I have the hang of it, I brag about the system to everyone who is willing to listen. It really feels like we can do anything.

The support team is incredible. I have no background in warehouse management or even working in a warehouse. They are responsive and patient in helping me mold this system to fit our incredibly unique style of fulfillment needs. They have consistently been there in emergencies and bailed me out of potential client-facing disasters. Their support team works tirelessly to encourage the development of new systems and ideas based on the feedback I have given - it really feels like I have been able to mold Logiwa to my specific needs (which are VERY different from most larger warehouses), and the Logiwa support team has been CRITICAL to that success. The ease of connection for different stores (Shopify, Woocommerce, Squarespace etc.) has really stood out to me - we know of other warehouses that take weeks or even months to onboard new clients. It takes minutes in Logiwa, and our clients are always impressed at this turnaround speed. Functionality - there are very very few instances of Logiwa flat out telling me that something cannot be done. Other programs I looked at had capability limits, and Logiwa's are much much higher.

There are a lot of features outlined in the initial onboarding that come at an additional cost (branding, custom email/notification jobs, full cycle counting functionality, custom reporting) that were not explicitly made clear. Ask questions about pricing as you onboard so you are not surprised at any point. The terminology can be tricky. Some of the terms are used interchangeably and it takes a little getting used to (looking at you, "LP"). Onboarding for the sake of learning the system. While the onboarding team was great and incredibly helpful, they did all the functions themselves while I watched and took notes. I think it would be better for potential users to walk through the functions as the onboarding team coaches them.

Robert
Operation Manager in USA

Quick Fast and Efficant

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been great, we are able to do our business with little issue, and as Logiwa is a growing company they come out with new and improved features monthly.

The robust functionality of Logiwa allows us to tailor the WMS to our requirements. We have changed business models while using Logiwa and the support team has helped us along the way. We have gone from normal Ecomm fulfillment to flash sales which require mass fulfillment in a short amount of time. Logiwa has been able to keep up with demand. We have also implemented cross-docking and serialized items which Logiwa has been able to handle. I also like the fact that Logiwa allows us to control our integrations, we don't have to wait for a support team to enable integration and we can add as many as we want, whenever we want.

Once in a while, there are bugs that the Logiwa dev team needs time to figure out.

Warehouse General Manager in USA

Logiwa Growth Experience

Kommentare: Customer service has gotten better. Like I mentioned their growth. They actually came on site a year later to ensure we were using the software correctly- trouble shooting etc. This was a huge opportunity.

Simple layout- easy to navigate menus. Once you understand the needed functions- it is fairly easy to trouble shoot

Growth has been difficult. Onboarding was too fast. We were not prepared enough. They are a growing company just as we are- so make sure you know exactly what you need to operate before onboarding. One other thing that hurt us is they only have 2 units of measure.

Steve
Sr. Executive Logistics in USA
Lagerung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Implementation support from Logiwa

Kommentare: My implementation specialist has been very helpful and patient with me, this really helped getting the system implemented and ensuring a continued use from our company.

This software offers everything you would need to sustain a large 3PL operation.

This is not as user friendly as I would have hoped, some terms are confusing to understand.

Doug
Director of Operations in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for Stocking / Warehouse Management

Kommentare: The implementation with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (our implementation Consultant) was great. She was very patient and made sure we had all the kinks worked out. We launched pretty quickly and she was exceptionally flexible with our short turn around time. The web based training was incredibly well put together and I think because of the extra effort she put in, we were successful on day one.

I like the mobility of the product. It works great on any type of device (mobile app and web platform). The software is quick, responsive, and very robust for the price.

There is nothing to that comes to mind that I dont like about Logiwa. Overall, its a great product. I am sure with time, it will become even more robust as they add valuable functionality.

3pL

Kommentare: A lot of logic was put into the thoughts of all the processes. Some modules are add one and cost additional. User license fees are a priced strangely.

Cloud based, fairly customizable. Built to suit

Some minor bugs experienced on go live, but work on for the team and resolutions implemented. Smoother sailing now

Warehouse Manager in USA
Lagerung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Program for the Price, the implementation and support team have been super helpful

Kommentare: Logiwa is a great system for a company in need of a WMS system on a budget. It integrates with numerous eCommerce and accounting platforms and has been a great help to our operations.

Really effective for managing inventory, locations etc. Shipment orders, become a bit redundant because you have to flip back and forth between multiple screens to complete them, but all in all a great system.

One of the downsides is the seeming lack of ability to truly assign and notify users of tasks they need to complete. There's some minor features that need some more development to make the process smoother - you have the click off of the field that the quantity is in before submitting the page or it will error out, etc.

Antwort von Logiwa Corp

Thank you for your review John! We're so happy that you are enjoying our software. We are continuing to make improvements to the platform so we please let us know what suggestions you have.

Manny
CEO in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Everything we were looking for in a software package Logiwa has provided. All you have to do is ask them and they get on it right away. Awesome!

What I liked most about the software was how well the folks at Logiwa worked with us to help us with our particular needs. Not every customer is the same but they really tried, and succeeded in getting things done for us.

Nothing. We have not found a single problem anywhere in our dealing with Logiwa.

Winston
Operation Manager in USA
Lagerung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Logiwa Review

Kommentare: At first, it was confusing trying to navigate through the software because everything looks the same, but with [sensitive content hidden] help, I was able to get a better understanding of the software. She's been very patience with me answering any questions I have. She definitely made my experience with Logiwa pleasant.

Logiwa makes management stress free, whether it's inbound, order fulfillment, or outbound. Logiwa helps increase efficiency and productivity. What I like most about Logiwa is the inventory management. I am able to track how much I'm receiving, track how much I have at each location, and how much is going out.

At the moment, there isn't anything I dislike about Logiwa.

Dante
Director of Technology in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very happy with Logiwa. Support is very fast and effective, and the software works as expected.

Easy to use. Once we make a process it just works. Built-in integrations are easy to set up. They're continually making the software better. Lots of functionality at a great price.

New custom integrations took a little longer than expected. Occasionally new software updates require minor process changes.

Carson
Director of Logistics in USA

Chirp Logiwa Implementation Review

Kommentare: So far so good. We have been live for 3 days and we have already seen an improvement in data integrity as well as workflow integrity.

Customer support and flexibility are top notch. The implementation team spent countless hours working on our requests and helped us through all of our worries. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] our personal representative went above and beyond to take care of us.

- Slow label processing with rate shop. - User interface could use a face lift - loading and processing screens

Lindsay
Financial Operations Supervisor in USA

Excellent WMS option

Ease of use and the constant support help to continue to help us grow.

Sometimes the reports lack detailed data but after requesting changes, they have put it in the works for future development so it will be coming.

Kathy
Terminal Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Company and everything included!

Kommentare: Our Rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was absolutely amazing, she was very patient, making sure we really understood and answered our million questions without ever getting frustrated. She was always there on email to help if needed and gave us great tips and guidelines!

Very user friendly, easy to see platform. Very customizable to be tailored to your specific needs. Everything is so neat and organized.

That we waited so long! Also that you cant input storage charges from before getting the program, so doing manually 1st month was a pain, but smooth sailing for future.

eddie
manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Working with Logiwa tech support is awesome.

Kommentare: Increase our sales.

No limitations, program to your needs, easy to navigate and friendly user. iCloud based and 24 hours working, no downtime since I've been with Logiwa.

Having difficulty of syncing qty in all platforms. We have some hiccups on some other platforms that we can not sync qty until now.

Francesca
Manager in USA
Lagerung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service Team

The ease of getting everything set up! We have been working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and she has been absolutely great! We've run into some minor issues while getting up and running and she is always willing to get on a quick call with us to help solve the problem. Her response time and willingness to help has really made this an easy process!

Not sure yet, just started using! I'm sure there might be some minor kinks but it seems like Logiwa team is always willing to jump in and adjust whatever is needed by the client.

Isil
Bekleidung & Mode

B2C Inventory management and Order Fulfillment

designed for B2C omnichannel, offered on cloud, no need for capex, superb customer support, easy to configure, user friendly. We manage our inventory and fulfill orders for multiple channels using LA WMS. We managed to implement it with almost no internal IT involvement.

demand planning would be nice to have in the software

Neftaly
Warehouse floor lead in USA
Lagerung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Does what it needs to do

Nothing that really comes to mind maybe some aspects of the search process

There are many but the biggest would probably have to be shipping aspect.

Unterhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Turn Key System

Kommentare: Once we were up and running it's a good tool. It has all the basic functionalities and they were able to customize some things for us.

No devs are needed on our end to implement this software.

It is not intuitive at all. You need someone to show you exactly where to go in order to get anything done.

Antwort von Logiwa Corp

Thank you for your review! We're glad that we were able to get you up and running to get the most out of our system. We'll be redesigning our platform in the next 6-12 months to make it much more intuitive and even better to use so stay tuned for updates!

GEORGE
Partner in USA
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Logiwa WMS onboarding

Great support and attention to detail. The help with the on boarding was great.

Would like more out of the box features. Customizable dashboard. Customizable reporting

Antwort von Logiwa Corp

Thank you for your review George! We're so glad that you had a great experience with our onboarding team. We're always looking to improve our out-of-the-box features and will keep you informed as we release new updates! In the meantime, please continue to communicate any feedback you have on our software.

Sven
Sr. Warehousing Manager in Niederlande
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple but effective

Extremely easy to setup and intuitive in use

No major downsides but UI is wonky at times

Kevin
Consultant in USA
Lagerung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid, full functionality WMS

Kommentare: really good. onboarding and support were top; best in class service

Full featured for most warehouses Priced for value Superb support - a huge strength Solid integration with 3rd parties

Needs more unit of measure options dashboards are good, but need to be expanded