Über Mention

Mention ist eine Monitoring-Lösung für soziale Medien, die entwickelt wurde, um Stichwort-basierte Benachrichtigungen über deine Marke, Wettbewerber und mehr zu liefern.

Erfahre mehr über Mention

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Mention

Mention hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 287 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Mention bereits verwendet?

Abigail
Abigail
Founder in Kenia

Great for social media monitoring and measuring social sentiment

Kommentare: It helped monitor competitor mentions, my brand's mentions and most importantly it helped gauge how people felt about my brand, whether positive, negative or neutral.

I originally signed up for mention to measure the social sentiment of one of the brands I managed. My first choice was Hootsuite but the form wasn't loading so I decided to try Mention. Best decision I ever made! After signing up and setting up keywords to measure, alerts and dashboards, I forgot about Mention because it wasn't giving me info on past activity, I got an email from Account Executive at Mention and we scheduled a 15 minutes call to walk me through mention and answer my questions. The call helped me understand how to use mention, It also explained why the social sentiment dashboard wasn't showing much info. Mention doesn't show past data only data from when the account is set up. I liked the email alerts on competitors social media mentions, I wanted to know who was mentioning my competitors and why, and if they were journalists, I could use Hunter and Clearbit to get their emails so I could send them a pitch. I think the pros of Mention are: Good support from the Mention team, simple interface that is easy to use and resources such as webinars to make the most of the software, email alerts on competitors mention on social media, blogs, forums etc. And of course the simple social sentiment dashboard.

The brand I used Mention on was a small brand with little activity, and most social media interactions were in the past after we ran a campaign. Which didn't help much because Mention only showed data collected after setting up. I wish I could get sentiment from past activity so I can measure how my brand was viewed then and now.

Ashwaq
Digital Director in Saudi-Arabien
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

So far the best tool and it has been with me since 2015!

Kommentare: The most successful tool which has enhanced our offerings as an agency for online news and mentions across all private and public companies and governmental entities who usually use heavy tools like Sprinklr, Lucidiya, meltwater etc.

The software is on-spot, easy to use and accessible by the clients as well which spares us lots of reporting time. The alerts is another merit where we're alerted upon any increase in mentions. The customer care team and the account managers are super keen to develop the tool and we're a living example where it has showed amazing development in tracking arabic keywords and constantly working on sentiment analysis. The tool has an influencer identifying function as well which helps most of the times

The only thing is modifying reports to a certain hour not date only.

Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hard to decide whether it's worth it

2,0 letzten Monat Neu

They have the most robust presentation of all the different things/ways/ideas you would need to monitor on social media. Their dashboard looks like an airline cockpit--that level of complicated.

Way too much money for something we could pay an intern to do. Nickel and diming for every little thing.

Kristi
Marketing & PR Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Mention gets all the mentions

Kommentare: Back in the day, we’d monitor news with Google Alerts which was obviously a terrible idea. Mention picks up stuff lightning fast and it’s incredibly affordable if you're on a budget and looking to get in to more serious media monitoring. I can’t recommend Mention enough as a user-friendly, cost-effective, thorough solution. It also offers more advanced options for when your budget or need increases.

It’s a cost-effective, in-depth monitoring solution.

I wish more features were available to base plans, even on an a la carte basis.

Jitendra
Jitendra
freelance writer and blogger in Indien
Schreiben & Editieren, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A social listening, monitoring and management tools

Kommentare: As for now I am quite fine with the experience and with some more efforts the tool can deliver even better experience.

Mention helps me to narrow down my social listening to specific topic, brand or issue. It helps me understand the best topics to write about to gain maximum social media traction and build a curiosity among the targeted audiences. Besides, I can also monitor the brand conversations of my clients to understand what people think about their products or how do they rate their business. Acting on this information I can prepare a content strategy that further boosts people's interests in my clients' brand and business.

The tool can create even more value for the users by strategically combining some instant features to speed up the content creation, like free stock images, links to authority websites related to specific topics and an easy access to key excerpts from the notable personalities like subject experts, entrepreneurs, etc.

Developer | Evangelist in Frankreich
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great to monitor your brand

I like a lot the fact you can easily monitor everything about your brand on social medias, web sites, ... And also easily filter out what you don't want (the noise). For example, I'm not interested in the job offers related to my software. Excluding a website or a given term from the alerts is super easy and efficient.

Nothing really. The website and its mobile version are easy to use. The email I'm getting every day is perfect.

Umang
Umang
Chief Operating Officer in Nepal
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Most easiest way to track your brand keywords

When you are managing various brands in social media one of the major or first thing you have to do is to get register with Mentions. Mentions is the tool by which you are able to track any keywords that are being type in social platforms. This way you can track if it is positive, negative or neutral comments.

I have subscribed to email reporting but this software email reporting is not up to mark is the least like of this software.

Ben
Ben
Director of Client Facing Experience & Analytics in
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Great Product, Great Price!

Kommentare: HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc. is a financial company that wanted a better way to monitor our brand mentions across the web. With Mention, we found an easy to use product that would allow us to monitor our brand across the entire web (not just social sites that limit many other popular products). We're now able to identify and react all types of posts; significantly improving our engagement success. This also helps improve our customer service, by allowing us to quickly respond and alleviate customers that may need assistance. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to get a hold of their brand reputation. I'll be looking for this review post in my mention feed too :)

thorough, intuitive, great UI, allows multiple users and triage of assignments, detects all types of websites (not just social sites), good price, great customer service (but I rarely, if ever, need it), has an API and integrates with Zendesk amongst other systems,

doesn't archive mention data (eg if someone removes a post, the content is lost), doesn't show direct message content

Mike
Mike
Marketing & Werbung
Quelle: GetApp

If you can get it in the budget, it's a no brainer

Kommentare: I only used the trial so I don't have a long history with the service. I've been a marketing professional for over 10 years and understand the value of time, knowledge and keeping up with discussions going on about your product and the people associated. I'm impressed with how easy it is to set up and get back to work... you can tweak settings as you start getting results to really hone in on what you're after. There's no point rambling on about Mention, it simply does what you expect it to do in an intuitive way.

Quick to set up, easy to adjust, friendly and responsive support staff... fast learning curve!

You get pretty flooded with results in the beginning which can be overwhelming and turn some people off that the service has just thrown a wide catch net over the internet and giving you everything! BUT it's only as good as what you put in... it's up to YOU to get the most out of it, put in the right search terms, the right filters and it's amazing how accurate it can be. The con here is that it might be a good idea in the onboarding phase to ensure people understand this (maybe I missed it).

Antwort von Mention

Thanks a lot for testing Mention and leaving this great review. I appreciate how accurately you describe the challenge of setting up the search correctly with our filters to avoid being flooded with irrelevant results. It's great that you pointed it out, we will work on emphasis this during the on-boarding phase, as you mentioned.

Derek
Derek
Marketing & Werbung
Quelle: GetApp

One of my favorite apps!

Kommentare: Mention is exactly what I had been searching for. See, google alerts are only so good and they mostly show you articles that make it into the news. But as any good marketer knows, there are many conversations taking place across the web and social media. To use it, you just setup an alert similar to google alerts and then the results are populated with fresh posts/articles/comments/threads about your alert keywords. It will also send you an email with these alerts so you can stay up to date with recent posts. I find it helpful because I have a few different companies and this way I can stay on top of conversations that are happening without spending hours out of my day searching for conversations to join.

Ease of use. Saves time. Quick setup. Always works. Has filters to remove garbage sites. They improve the software often.

Would like more alerts for less money.

Coy
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Okay Monitoring Service, But Buyer Beware - No Option to Cancel

Kommentare: Most poor reviews come from disgruntled clients who proceed to trash the company. This is not a positive review, but to be fair there are some positive qualities about the application. For starters, do your homework and review all the options available. Turns out there are other companies with more robust platforms that offer more services for a lower price. Mention offers decent monitoring services for companies that don't have PR teams with the ability to focus on monitoring. You can set up alerts (up to a point, before getting charged again) and manage the results to attempt to get focused. Even so, there is a ton of noise that has to be filtered out. For the time you spend tooling around with the app you could actually set up other methods to get the same results. For us, Mention didn't quite offer all the value for the price and upsells. We restructured our PR to be smarter and narrow in on specific sources for each campaign - something our clients greatly appreciate. Attribution is easy to measure without using Mention, so it was obvious to us that we are paying a premium (over a quarterly premium and upsells) for a service that isn't doing much for us. That may not be the case for you, but when we opted to end our agreement, Mention's answer was basically "I don't care, pay me my money". Not a very good look and definitely prevents me from ever considering them again even if they upgraded their services in the future.

The solution offers online monitoring that includes news, social media, message boards, and forums. There is an added cost to include traditional news sources like TV & Radio, but the extra cost makes the overall package more expensive than other solutions on the market. The setup team was actually good, so the initial experience with the company was positive.

With exception of message boards and forums, you can reasonably achieve the same results using Google Alerts. For the cost and non-cancellable contract, you can actually fill in the gaps with just a little bit of leg work and some ingenuity. We ended up having to manually monitor review sites (like TripAdvisor), regardless of the promises made by Mention. That was pretty inconvenient. Additionally, we found quite a bit of chatter that wasn't being picked up by Mention. Eventually, we had to ask ourselves what's the point of paying so much money for the service. Mention doesn't break contracts, even if you're paying the premium for quarterly payments - which most ethical companies offer knowing that you may have to make a break. Their handling of that request leaves a lot to be desired.

Nicole
Managing Partner in Australien
Regierungsbeziehungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Media Monitoring service

Kommentare: I was an early adopter of Mention App and have seen it grow from strength to strength. Compared to high priced media monitoring from large companies on offer - it is often quicker, more precise and always covers the full social, online and offline news environment. I use it for my clients and highly recommend it.

Ease of use, quick set up and accurate results. In built-sentiment analysis is useful. It's also helpful you can connect your social accounts to Mention and use the dashboard to respond to customer queries.

Not as evolved in the visualisation of data as competitors, but this isn't a big con because the data gathered is timely, precise and relevant (which other platforms struggle with). But would be great to see more options to display data.

Frédéric
Head of Digital Publishing in Frankreich

Mention allows me to monitor my brand and competition easily.

Kommentare: I can monitor any word, brand or name I want, giving me a headstart upon dealing with certain subjects.

What I like about Mention is the speed with which it finds the occurrences of the keywords I indicate to it. Rather than my competitors, I observe with this tool the vivacity of certain themes.

The interface is empty and not very intuitive. Fortunately, email alerts allow me to quickly access the last mentions of my keywords, because I don't use the web page where my information is collected, or very little. But this is a minor detail, because it is of particular interest to full-time community managers.

Margarita
Blogger, Founder, Autor in Russland

Infinity Functionality software

For brands legends startups writers stars successful businesses growing campaigns creators those, who love Mention Infinity constructive opportunities for campaigns to promote a startups, projects or a legendary brands. You can characterize the service as accessibility, mobility, infinity This service uses the most current methods for obtaining references to the brand Can be in a few clicks: Monitor social media in real time. Monitor a billion sources in more than 60 languages. Learn the most authoritative opinions about a brand or keyword. Connect social accounts for mobile response. Creation of actual reports and comparison of notifications. Export data to PDF or CSV. Teamwork with the team by exchanging alerts. Work with a mobile device. Team Mention it's lovely and best team

Osa
Marketing in Kanada

Learn all the secrets of your competitors

It's easy to learn whenever anyone is mentioned in the media. Do you want to keep track of your own mentions and protect your reputation? Mention can do that. Do you want to spy from your competitors so that you can easily adapt their innovative ideas for your own benefit? Mention can help you.

It can be a bit complicated if you're not used to software like this, but if you're patient you can figure it out.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A must have for your PR efforts

Kommentare: It's a really good bit of software. I just wish they'd introduce an 'unlimited mention' pricing tier, and make it affordable.

It's a social listening tool, so it monitors mentions of your brand, your competitors and even your market on social media. It tells you who's talking about your areas of interest, and what they're saying. This makes it easy to start a conversation with potential leads or influencers. But the feature I like most is the ranking of influencers for a social term - this helps you target your PR to the most important influencers.

It can be expensive, and the price is difficult to justify if you're a small business.

Jennifer
Director of Digital Marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Useful Tool

Kommentare: This tool does a lot of work for me. I do not have to scour the web to find all the places I have been mentioned. This tool does it for me.
Worried about your reputation online? Get this tool and let it track that for you.
Want to gain online visibility? Let this tool tell you where you can be found online.
I love it and could not do my job without it.

Completely painless. Always on.

Does not bring me coffee.

Daniel
Operations Director in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for any size business

Kommentare: I enjoy the 'behind-the-scenes' work it does, plus the daily emails on what it finds. Very useful information.

I like the ease of setup and how it just works after that. The free level allows for anyone to easily get started.

Would like to see a pay-level between Free and Solo.

Ferg
Communications Strategist in Kanada
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, Selbstständig

Comprehensive Community Engagement Tool

Kommentare: Mention is a wonderfully complex community engagement tool that allows you to complete many functional tasks that were likely separate streams of "work" for people in the past. There are several features that allow you to better engage with your community. There is also a nice high level analytics report tool to assess your metrics. There is also a great opportunity to customize messaging to your audience. Several of their filters help you keep an eye on performance within your network. Who's following, Who's not, Who's engaging with you. Give it a try !

It makes management of my social networks easier, less time involved.

Be sure to select the right frequency of "notifications" or you might overwhelmed by the updates. Your choice.

Pam
Founder in USA
Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Mention helps you see your business grow!

Kommentare: We love watching the mentions of Tilt365.com grow every day on Mention capture software. We started out with only a few a day and within a month it got us to focus spreading the word. Now we're up to hundreds a day.

Great service and UX

Too pricey to upgrade. We can also do alerts on google for free.

Andrew
Joint-CEO in UK
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Extremely useful for finding brand mentions

I like the fact that it helps me discover mentions of our company, Resource Guru, which I would never have discovered on my own. I also like the fact it takes up very little of my time. The email alerts are very handy - so, you hardly ever have to even log in.

It sometimes discovers irrelevant results which can be a little annoying. You can flag them as irrelevant but it won't necessarily prevent future irrelevant results. And I would rather see some irrelevant results in amongst relevant ones than miss out on some relevant results.

Laurent
Founder in Frankreich
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, Selbstständig

Easy, intuitive and scalable

Kommentare: I started using mention a few years ago for one of my tech client and it s been very useful to track down coverages and be informed on tweets for example, identify influencers..

Mention is a fast easy solution accessible to the least skilled operational. It offers a complete comprehensive look at all the mention of your brands on media, social networks. You can exclude wrong entries, bad sources and trains the tools to get better and better

It can sometimes be difficult to go through too many results but that s the case with most of the solutions on the market

Stephanie M.
Social Media Producer in
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Listen in listenin' with Mention

Kommentare: We've used Mention for quite a while now and it helps me stay on top of our social listening more than any other software app that I use. When I first joined the team, I was onboarded nicely by Mention and got up-to-speed on using the product quickly. We've overhauled other systems, but not this one!

-The workflow is simple and easy to learn. Also keeps you organized while displaying all the mentions you need to see. -Good for collaborating and helps stay on top of the customer experience. -The first thing I check when I get into the office and the last thing I do before I leave, which keeps us in the pulse of our audience.

-The icons for actions you can take on a mention are not as intuitive (although improved from when I first started using it) and you'd expect, which causes some confusion. -The influencer dashboard could also be more robust. -Delayed refresh isn't the best for real-time events, but does eventually catch up.

Arijit
Arijit
Director in Indien
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent

It's usability is excellent. It is easy and I love the interface.

None as of now. I find the software good and usable.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Cool tool

I really like the push notifications and ability to "train" it to properly find info that's relevant. I'v found out articles of mine were published via Mention, before the publisher informed me!

Nothing, I have no complaints, honest! :-)