Über Mention

Mention ist eine Monitoring-Lösung für soziale Medien, die entwickelt wurde, um Stichwort-basierte Benachrichtigungen über deine Marke, Wettbewerber und mehr zu liefern.

Erfahre mehr über Mention

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Mention

Mention hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 289 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Mention bereits verwendet?

Aaron
Aaron
Director of Marketing in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent and Inexpensive Social Listening Tool

I started using Mention many years ago now and bring it with me to whatever new company I work for. I have found them to be an excellent social listening tool that has help me track and respond to numerous positive and negative comments/reactions online for the companies that I've worked for. I personally only use Mention for listening and have never dove deeply into any of the other features they offer. As for pricing - really they can't be beat. If you are looking for a low cost, quality listening tool, then Mention is going to be a perfect fit for you.

I really don't have anything negative to say about Mention - I can not comment on how good their other features/tools are, but the primary feature I purchased the software subscription for works great. I suppose I could complain that some channels are locked behind high tier paywalls, but I understand that is just how businesses are run/what they need to do to make revenue.

Ashwaq
Digital Director in Saudi-Arabien
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

So far the best tool and it has been with me since 2015!

Kommentare: The most successful tool which has enhanced our offerings as an agency for online news and mentions across all private and public companies and governmental entities who usually use heavy tools like Sprinklr, Lucidiya, meltwater etc.

The software is on-spot, easy to use and accessible by the clients as well which spares us lots of reporting time. The alerts is another merit where we're alerted upon any increase in mentions. The customer care team and the account managers are super keen to develop the tool and we're a living example where it has showed amazing development in tracking arabic keywords and constantly working on sentiment analysis. The tool has an influencer identifying function as well which helps most of the times

The only thing is modifying reports to a certain hour not date only.

Julieta
Brand Manager in Bulgarien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Our Go-To Brand Social Listening Tool

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It's important for us to never leave a conversation hanging, and Mention helps us achieve that. It is also a whole lot easier to follow customer reviews and comparison articles, securing another vital stream of feedback.

Based on our usage, we are happy with Mention overall.

Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Not the best ratio of value for money

Kommentare: Mention is mostly useful as a PR watch and web listening tool, even if we can appreciate the fact that it's not only this. Product direction is obviously trying to take Mention to the next level with a broader usage of the social media management and analytics capacities, and while they are not there yet, it's still full of promise.

The scope of channels you can "listen to" is pretty impressive, sometimes even too much with a lot of noise and things you don't really care about. If the filtering options can be better to get rid more easily of this noise, the rest of the tool is pretty easy to use and straightforward, especially when it comes to the additional functionalities that are analytics or social media management. The influencers search tool is quite accurate and useful.

The free version is way too limited, only focused on web listening functions, whereas the paid version is quite expansive considering the multiple weaknesses of the different tools. Analytics are good but not that good, social media poster is okay but some other products do it better, and so on.

Kristi
Marketing & PR Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Mention gets all the mentions

Kommentare: Back in the day, we’d monitor news with Google Alerts which was obviously a terrible idea. Mention picks up stuff lightning fast and it’s incredibly affordable if you're on a budget and looking to get in to more serious media monitoring. I can’t recommend Mention enough as a user-friendly, cost-effective, thorough solution. It also offers more advanced options for when your budget or need increases.

It’s a cost-effective, in-depth monitoring solution.

I wish more features were available to base plans, even on an a la carte basis.

Mohammed
Field Manager in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

the perfect tool to allow you stay informed on your performance, and stay ahead of looming troubles

Kommentare: Mention has been a really great and effective tool that provided us with the much needed insights we required to help us expand into other complementary sectors and services. By gauging the perception of the general public to related activities and competing products, we have been able to better time our ad campaigns and network engagements to achieve the maximum results possible.

I guess the best thing about Mention is that it provides the full circle of complementary services needed to completely manage the image and interests of our businesses and projects. By far, one of my most interesting features about setting up alerts is that I can use tags to create alerts within broader alerts. This allows for an effective filtering system that makes our work ten times easier.

Some elements within the user interface could be decoupled and further simplified to make navigation and learning for new first-time users a little easier.

Abigail
Abigail
Founder in Kenia

Great for social media monitoring and measuring social sentiment

Kommentare: It helped monitor competitor mentions, my brand's mentions and most importantly it helped gauge how people felt about my brand, whether positive, negative or neutral.

I originally signed up for mention to measure the social sentiment of one of the brands I managed. My first choice was Hootsuite but the form wasn't loading so I decided to try Mention. Best decision I ever made! After signing up and setting up keywords to measure, alerts and dashboards, I forgot about Mention because it wasn't giving me info on past activity, I got an email from Account Executive at Mention and we scheduled a 15 minutes call to walk me through mention and answer my questions. The call helped me understand how to use mention, It also explained why the social sentiment dashboard wasn't showing much info. Mention doesn't show past data only data from when the account is set up. I liked the email alerts on competitors social media mentions, I wanted to know who was mentioning my competitors and why, and if they were journalists, I could use Hunter and Clearbit to get their emails so I could send them a pitch. I think the pros of Mention are: Good support from the Mention team, simple interface that is easy to use and resources such as webinars to make the most of the software, email alerts on competitors mention on social media, blogs, forums etc. And of course the simple social sentiment dashboard.

The brand I used Mention on was a small brand with little activity, and most social media interactions were in the past after we ran a campaign. Which didn't help much because Mention only showed data collected after setting up. I wish I could get sentiment from past activity so I can measure how my brand was viewed then and now.

Jitendra
Jitendra
freelance writer and blogger in Indien
Schreiben & Editieren, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A social listening, monitoring and management tools

Kommentare: As for now I am quite fine with the experience and with some more efforts the tool can deliver even better experience.

Mention helps me to narrow down my social listening to specific topic, brand or issue. It helps me understand the best topics to write about to gain maximum social media traction and build a curiosity among the targeted audiences. Besides, I can also monitor the brand conversations of my clients to understand what people think about their products or how do they rate their business. Acting on this information I can prepare a content strategy that further boosts people's interests in my clients' brand and business.

The tool can create even more value for the users by strategically combining some instant features to speed up the content creation, like free stock images, links to authority websites related to specific topics and an easy access to key excerpts from the notable personalities like subject experts, entrepreneurs, etc.

Developer | Evangelist in Frankreich
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great to monitor your brand

I like a lot the fact you can easily monitor everything about your brand on social medias, web sites, ... And also easily filter out what you don't want (the noise). For example, I'm not interested in the job offers related to my software. Excluding a website or a given term from the alerts is super easy and efficient.

Nothing really. The website and its mobile version are easy to use. The email I'm getting every day is perfect.

Umang
Umang
Chief Operating Officer in Nepal
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Most easiest way to track your brand keywords

When you are managing various brands in social media one of the major or first thing you have to do is to get register with Mentions. Mentions is the tool by which you are able to track any keywords that are being type in social platforms. This way you can track if it is positive, negative or neutral comments.

I have subscribed to email reporting but this software email reporting is not up to mark is the least like of this software.

Coy
CEO in USA

Okay Monitoring Service, But Buyer Beware - No Option to Cancel

Kommentare: Most poor reviews come from disgruntled clients who proceed to trash the company. This is not a positive review, but to be fair there are some positive qualities about the application. For starters, do your homework and review all the options available. Turns out there are other companies with more robust platforms that offer more services for a lower price. Mention offers decent monitoring services for companies that don't have PR teams with the ability to focus on monitoring. You can set up alerts (up to a point, before getting charged again) and manage the results to attempt to get focused. Even so, there is a ton of noise that has to be filtered out. For the time you spend tooling around with the app you could actually set up other methods to get the same results. For us, Mention didn't quite offer all the value for the price and upsells. We restructured our PR to be smarter and narrow in on specific sources for each campaign - something our clients greatly appreciate. Attribution is easy to measure without using Mention, so it was obvious to us that we are paying a premium (over a quarterly premium and upsells) for a service that isn't doing much for us. That may not be the case for you, but when we opted to end our agreement, Mention's answer was basically "I don't care, pay me my money". Not a very good look and definitely prevents me from ever considering them again even if they upgraded their services in the future.

The solution offers online monitoring that includes news, social media, message boards, and forums. There is an added cost to include traditional news sources like TV & Radio, but the extra cost makes the overall package more expensive than other solutions on the market. The setup team was actually good, so the initial experience with the company was positive.

With exception of message boards and forums, you can reasonably achieve the same results using Google Alerts. For the cost and non-cancellable contract, you can actually fill in the gaps with just a little bit of leg work and some ingenuity. We ended up having to manually monitor review sites (like TripAdvisor), regardless of the promises made by Mention. That was pretty inconvenient. Additionally, we found quite a bit of chatter that wasn't being picked up by Mention. Eventually, we had to ask ourselves what's the point of paying so much money for the service. Mention doesn't break contracts, even if you're paying the premium for quarterly payments - which most ethical companies offer knowing that you may have to make a break. Their handling of that request leaves a lot to be desired.

Nicole
Managing Partner in Australien
Regierungsbeziehungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Media Monitoring service

Kommentare: I was an early adopter of Mention App and have seen it grow from strength to strength. Compared to high priced media monitoring from large companies on offer - it is often quicker, more precise and always covers the full social, online and offline news environment. I use it for my clients and highly recommend it.

Ease of use, quick set up and accurate results. In built-sentiment analysis is useful. It's also helpful you can connect your social accounts to Mention and use the dashboard to respond to customer queries.

Not as evolved in the visualisation of data as competitors, but this isn't a big con because the data gathered is timely, precise and relevant (which other platforms struggle with). But would be great to see more options to display data.

Frédéric
Head of Digital Publishing in Frankreich

Mention allows me to monitor my brand and competition easily.

Kommentare: I can monitor any word, brand or name I want, giving me a headstart upon dealing with certain subjects.

What I like about Mention is the speed with which it finds the occurrences of the keywords I indicate to it. Rather than my competitors, I observe with this tool the vivacity of certain themes.

The interface is empty and not very intuitive. Fortunately, email alerts allow me to quickly access the last mentions of my keywords, because I don't use the web page where my information is collected, or very little. But this is a minor detail, because it is of particular interest to full-time community managers.

Margarita
Blogger, Founder, Autor in Russland

Infinity Functionality software

For brands legends startups writers stars successful businesses growing campaigns creators those, who love Mention Infinity constructive opportunities for campaigns to promote a startups, projects or a legendary brands. You can characterize the service as accessibility, mobility, infinity This service uses the most current methods for obtaining references to the brand Can be in a few clicks: Monitor social media in real time. Monitor a billion sources in more than 60 languages. Learn the most authoritative opinions about a brand or keyword. Connect social accounts for mobile response. Creation of actual reports and comparison of notifications. Export data to PDF or CSV. Teamwork with the team by exchanging alerts. Work with a mobile device. Team Mention it's lovely and best team

Victor
Ukraine
Quelle: GetApp

Love Mention!

You cant catch everything that's happening on the Internet around your brand. This is what's Menion for. It helps you find fresh mentions and discussions of the topics you're interested in, so you're always updated on the most recent development.

It might have been a little more precise. While Mention is really great, it's best to combine it with some other similar app.

Jonathan
founder in Frankreich
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

good software to get started on social listening

very easy to setup . Good alerting module Straightforward dashboards .

works very well for basic usecases, may be limited for more advanced scenarios

Iván
Iván
Gerente de Marketing Digital in Argentinien
Quelle: GetApp

Versatile and complete tool to know the mentions

Kommentare: For many years it is important to know what is said online before creating and publishing your content on social networks. In this case mention is one of the best tools not only to know the mentions of the brand, it also allows to know the mentions by each social networks

You know the mentions for each social network. Separately, determining the quality of each mention, with a scale

the reports that arrive to the email must arrive at the moment and with other metrics. Including a thematic reports would be great

Ruth
Product Marketing Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use brand monitoring tool for social media and the web

I really like that you can integrate this with Slack. It makes it easy to keep on top of brand mentions as soon as they come in. It's also really helpful that you can get a summary at the end of each day to tell you how many mentions you got and how many were positive / negative. You can also log in and tell it if something is positive or negative to help make your results more reliable.

There's not too much to dislike really. Admittedly you can get most of this data manually if you searched for it yourself rather than paying for it, but this tool really does help you to save time.

Esly
President in Brasilien
Verlagswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Helpful Information

Kommentare: I find out about books that are being sold illegally, or the wrong use of my name.

It spots things with my name that I need to know about for business purposes, such as books that are being sold illegally.

I don't understand it all that well, but it works for me.

Cédric
Marketing and communication officer in Burkina Faso
Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Mention review

It is easy to use and configure simple and understandable dashboard I use it quite frequently and very interesting and entertaining

No drawbacks to report since I started using it

Quentin
cofounder in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product. For (social) media monitoring - listening, your brand but also all competitors...

Kommentare: We use it to follow all the industry trends of our projects and their competitors.
We are always aware of everything and can manage the required actions to be taken very easily with different team members.

Ease to use, mobile applications, exhaustive features

Mark
Principal in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Helps Me Track Social Media Interactions!

Kommentare: By using Mention I've caught several instances where I was in the news and did not know it.

Easy to use. Once set up it does not require maintenance

Nothing! I love it! Cannot think of anything bad!

Korvi
Founder in Bangladesch
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very useful to track your brands online and what people are talking about it.

Kommentare: Tracking discussion, conversation, good and BD reviews about your brand.

Quickly search the discussions and conversation about your brand, company or you and send it to you.

Sabine
Partner Manager in UK
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Useful, background campaign monitoring tool

Kommentare: We use to monitor PR and marketing campaign effectiveness; gives useful data that saves us time and effort sourcing and monitoring this data across the internet.

Useful, time-saving, easy to set-up and manage, good free package.

If your company has a generic name or you need to use semi-generic search terms, allow for not relevant results.

Ian
Consultant in UK
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product

The software is really useful, and can be tailored to needs, as well as focusing on just what you want.