Über Domotz

Domotz Pro ist die brillante Fernüberwachungs- und Managementlösung für IT-Dienstleister und Installationsexperten.

Erfahre mehr über Domotz

The software does a lot of intuitive things that make sense. For instance, having the ability to reboot a device over POE.

So far there is really no things that I dislike. It really works OK in my opinion.

Bewertungen zu Domotz

4,9
5,0

Domotz hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 87 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Domotz bereits verwendet?

Howard
Howard
Director in UK
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy remote monitoring and access

Kommentare: Highly recommended! For £20 pm you will be hard pushed to find anything better.
There are many other remote access products but I have found them to be fiddly or time consuming, not to mention costly. We are a startup so cost is obviously very important to us. Domotz provides exactly what we need, with a simple interface and ease of use.

Very easy interface, multiple installation options like Ubuntu, Synology and Docker to name a few. Easy setup which allows me to deploy within minutes. Recently deployed three agents to remote locations. The VPN feature allows us to keep full control. A nice touch - the VPN can be configured to access via custom ports. I have a single box solution for a remote customer that is running a Type 1 Hypervisor and multiple VM's and Containers within. I can access everything via the VPN without any human involvement, which given the locations, is a must. I also use the Android app for alarms (I can also access remote devices through the VPN from my phone) and this works well. remember to disable battery control on your Android, otherwise alarms can be delayed. If using SNMP PoE devices, you can power cycle the port on the switch via the web interface or app. It also has great recognition of well known devices and will group them if required. For example, our office has several Samsung Smart TV's as well as Ubiquity network equipment. They have each been grouped which allows for quick access.

None that hinder my requirements. The map (when using SNMP devices) is quick to populate however, you are unable to modify it's layout or add colour. This would be a nice touch. But this does not discourage my use of the product.

Joshua
Solutions Architect in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig

Great tool that really helps solve network issues

Kommentare: I fix networks and keep them fixed for a living. Having a simple tool that can reach out an touch every device, on every vlan and tell you what it is makes you an invaluable asset to any organization.

Domotz automatically identifies many devices automatically so you don't have to guess what something is. In addition the tool is so easy to use it takes very little time to become proficient. I had not successfully worked with an API integration before and through the webinars and support I built my own custom dashboard and learned some new skills in the process.

none really. I try to break it daily and have not succeeded yet.

Richard
Technical Support Manager in UK
Computer-Vernetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Foundation of our Networking Monitoring Solution and Remote Maintenance Packages

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We've used it for over five years now and it is our primary remote management tool for all our sites. Easy to set up and configure and ultra fast in sending notifications.

Quick and simple to set up. Fast to detect faults or devices dropping offline. Highly configurable. Speed Tests/Ping Tests/Network Topology/Shared Alerts and Notifications.

It can seem expensive for some our sites that we monitor. However, it's miles ahead of free alternatives.

Filippo
Filippo
CTO in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Big surprise!!!

Kommentare: This plaform help us to monitor some customer networks to proactive solve issue. Very helpfully!

We leave from another platform because the cost was most expensive. During a Synology DSM 7 Beta test, we found this cloud network platform and we try to use it. The features is not the same like the platform abandoned, but the features is constantly a work in progress. The support is very professional and a very smart team. The plus, is that the idea and development is an Italian team, and for an italian citizen is a very proud plus!

The only things I don't like is the subnet scan that is a /22 scanning. But, the support team is on piece to help you to improve it.

Stacus
Solutions Consultant /Systems Engineer in Südafrika
Computer-Hardware, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Proactive Monitoring

Kommentare: Domotz Pro features and functions have opened up a multitude of avenues to exploit while monitoring our edge devices. Our team has the ability to address problems in real time and reduce overheads incurred through field engineer deployments. We can now centrally manage and monitor edge devices by drilling down to services affected at both a port and switch level. Additional to monitoring, Domotz has availed a reporting facility that we use to justify works done for our customers, a critical component when meeting Service Level Agreement Timelines.

Everything! The Domotz team have developed a well thought out product that addresses the needs of the end user without the need of complex configurations seen in most RMM tools today. My personal favorite features include Domotz Eyes with Alerts, VPN on Demand, Network Monitoring, Web-hooks, VLAN support and IoT integrations. Working with Embedded systems deployed across remote locations, there is no better tool to provide us with real time proactive monitoring of our remote assets.

We have not experienced any Cons with the product thus far. However we are grateful to the development team that is constantly engaging with us to add features to the product and expand the scope of use with the ever changing Network and IT environments in to day's world

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

Kommentare: I'm a happy customer - its a simple pricing structure which makes it simple to deploy and use

While there is other competitive options on the market, Domotz accomplishes its primary aspects in a more readable fashion. The reporting is useful and by and large the tool just works. They seem to always be making improvements and its been becoming a much stronger product.

Feature development can take quite awhile but they work when they are released.

Matthieu
CEO in Brasilien
Möbel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for SMB

Kommentare: I have 4 small shops, each one with 1 our 2 computers, router with 2 WANs, VoIP phones Camera and Alarm.
All shops are connected via VPN to a server in our office and to a cloud server with our sales and accounting system.
All equipment and sub-networks are monitered from ou Synology server with Domotz installed.

Very simple Scalable, even for not so small businesses Great and quick support

Limitation for sub-net monitoring (0 in lite plan, 3 in advanced plan, 8 in Premium).

Niclas
CEO in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for monitoring and administrating remote sites

Kommentare: We monitor lots of small remote branches using domotz Pro. Being always up to date on the internet connection speed, the availability of important services and having the ability to remotely configure devices makes domotz a big plus for us.

domotz Pro is a great solution for monitoring distant networks. The remote agent infrastructure make the deployment and rollout easy. We especially like the ability to integrate PDUs for switching remote devices on and off and the remote connection capabilities (web, rdp, ssh, custom ports). This enables us to do zero touch deployments of devices that have static IP addresses preconfigured in a different subnet and are shipped directly to the customers.

Some license limitations such as a limited amount of shared alerts in the "Advanced" subscription plan should be relaxed. Besides that, most monitoring needs can be realised using custom TCP/SNMP queries.

Owner/Security Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Domotz

Kommentare: We use Domotz to provide access to all of the networked items such as printers, firewalls, switches, wireless APs, etc. Managed Service Providers typically provide access to desktops and servers. With Domotz we can provide access to all of the devices directly to their GUI interfaces without setting up a VPN.

1. Ease of use 2. Great support. I have only used email support and have implemented the support recommendations at my own pace. The support suggestions were spot on. 3. Layout is intuitive and designed well

1. In application support links would be beneficial 2. Updating of device information could happen quicker. i.e. if you rename a wireless access point it retains the old name until the following day 3. The VPN connection does not work consistently. ( I have not had time to work with support on this. Might be a me issue rather than the software issue.)

Norbert
self-employed in Österreich
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Easy to use full-featured network monitoring Software

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Friendly user interface on all major platforms including a web app. Easy to set up and to use. Remote connection and a fast and good support

In the long time using domotz I could not find any.

Mike
VP - Support/Infrastructure in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Must have MSP Tool

Kommentare: Domotz is a great tool and a must have tool for MSP. Not only is the software killer, their support is 5 stars!

Domotz is a must have MSP tool. It gives us the ability to not only monitor and configure custom alerts for each of our clients but it allow us to quickly resolve issues right from the application or mobile app. Being able to quickly restart an access point or switch, turn on PoE on a specific port or create a tunnel to remotely access needed resources is super powerful.

Domotz doesn't have the ability to collapse a single client's locations in one heading in the app.

Nick
Director in UK
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

DomotzPro

Kommentare: Domotz Pro allows us to ensure the highest probability for our installed systems to provide uninterrupted service to our clients. It also allows us to be more cost/time efficient as truck-rolls are only needed if it is determined a part needs replacement. It then also ensures that the relevant part is actually on the truck when it rolls.... We use this platform every day to make our lives and our clients lives less stressful....

The software is easy to use, set-up, and implement. It gives immediate at-a-glance information on whether the site systems that we are maintaining are functioning as intended, or if a problem has arisen. We often know about issues long before the client is aware of them! If an issue is notified then the software tools included allow us to drill down further to either resolve the issue remotely, or determine exactly which parts may need replacement . It has turned our service department from being reactive to proactive, increasing client satisfaction, and adding to the client perception of us as a premium brand company.

That it is so easy to implement and use that our competitors will be able to make use of it too.....!!

William
Program Director for Cyber Crime Technology in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works great for our Use

Kommentare: Great Piece of software - Installed it in an Ubuntu VM on Proxmox and was up and running in less than 20 minutes. Where the schools have all been forced to go online, we needed a way to monitor all of online systems and know immediately if there were any issues. Domotz does that, email, Push Notifications, alerts when system gets overloaded, goes down etc... With the ability to remote into our servers and network equipment from the house - I haven't had to go to the CFCC Campus in 6 weeks or more. Highly recommend!

The ability to remote into any system on our network Alerts when there are issues Ability to run in a VM

Can only scan a /24 network Monthly Fee :)

Antwort von Domotz

Hi William, thanks for the review and we're glad you're enjoying the Domotz platform! Also, we wanted to let you know that you can scan more than /24 network with Domotz. You can scan up to a /22 on the main network, and you can add multiple VLANs (L2 / L3) or private subnets (L3 only). Feel free to contact our support team if you want help setting that up or have any other questions regarding the product. (support@domotz.com) Thanks again!

Wayne
Support Engineer in USA

Fantastic for small MSP

Kommentare: The experience has been fantastic. I am not an MSP so cost is a big deal.
You get a lot of bang for your buck with this especially when you support home users.
The monitoring and alerts alone are so worth it.
Also the raspberry pi or linux agent support is fantastic.
I run my main agent in a ubuntu vm in VMware ESXi and it runs flawlessly.
All my other sites are run off Raspberry pi 3's. Also run flawlessly.

Ease of use is a big plus. The web interface and mobile app are nice and polished. The ability to create a direct link to a certain service e.g ssh or http(s) is my most used feature. Being able to set custom alerts is also a big plus.

The software isn't as intuitive as I would like with discovery or vendor support. But each release seems to get better and better.

Jayce
IT Manager in Frankreich
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great and simple

Kommentare: I can monitor 2 distant sites with no tech on site. One of this site is a 72ha area with multiple buildings.

The simplicity. You plug, connect your account and it just works.

It lacks 2 features : the automatic cleaning of offline devices after X days offline. It's either we delete all offline device or manually delete them one by one. Also, I'd like a way to link location to real locations on a map instead of only have the location of agents on maps.

Head of IT in Schweiz
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

How could we ever live without the Domotz-Solution?

Kommentare: With the Domtoz-Box I monitor all endpoints via one interface over all locations. I always know which devices need attention. So I also can support ALL devices via the portal. From PCs to our surveillance cameras and servers. The most important feature is the push notification to my smartphone. This is more than perfect.

I was sceptical because I could not imagine what the Domotz box could do for us. After the first test, I immediately signed up for the Premium Subscription and gained a whole new freedom. The features are enormous. I save so much time.

I haven't even tested all the possibilities. How can I already miss something?

Daniel
Daniel
Personal Use Of Domotz in UK
Unterhaltungselektronik, Selbstständig

Domotz For Prosumer/Enthusiast

Kommentare: I’ve been using Domotz for around 2 years. The product has enabled me to set up comprehensive monitoring and alerting of my home network and extensive home automation set up with ease.

A full-featured monitoring solution with an excellent web and mobile app, the integration with Ubiquiti network kit(including the capability to power cycle PoE devices) and it's VPN capabilities enable you to respond to issues through one unified interface. API enables integration with other platforms with ease, and the customer service is excellent. I can't recommend the product highly enough for the enthusiast/prosumer and for professional use

Very little not to like, whilst on the expensive side for personal / enthusiast usage - you very much get what you pay for.

gian
it engineer in Italien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

very easy, very good

Kommentare: In summary, since its inception, Domotz Pro has taken an enormous step forward, becoming a complete, versatile, customizable, and competitive monitoring solution for complete monitoring, from SOHO to enterprise environments, with fast, efficient, and "human" support.

snmp template, ssh agentless integration, ease of use, "human" and fast support

since the advent of "pro", my personal cons are gone

Mel
Owner in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

The solution for the overworked tech and/or manager

Kommentare: I began with a free trial of Domotz, and quickly realized that it would work not only for my business server, but that it would help with the other servers I manage. It was easy to add new devices, as well as to talk to the tech support when I had questions about billing. As a tech, I work with multiple types of devices, so I was impressed that between my different OS, and different hardware, there was no compatibility issues. I have networks of greater than 50 devices and networks of less than 10, and the software behaves beautifully no matter the size or traffic of network. I've tested the app on wifi and LTE while travelling, and not experienced delays or issues.

I appreciate the simplicity of the software install on servers. It easily integrated with my smartphone, and I was up and running in less than 10 minutes. The user interface is designed for a quick glance, and the reporting function makes documentation easy.

The only feature I feel is currently missing is a per-device report generator.

Andrew
Senior Director, Analytics in Kolumbien
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Enterprise functionality with intuitive User Experience

Kommentare: I have a Home network with over 100 devices supporting Personal, Work from Home, and Smart Home IoT devices. I've been searching for a solution to monitor all of my equipment to make sure it was secure and running properly.

- Excellent support- Free Trial- Apps available for both NAS (QNAP) and iOS- Notifications and Daily Reports on network activity- Extremely comprehensive

- The app sometimes takes a while to load since it's pinging the cloud but that is a minor cost to having the convenience of accessing the status of my system anywhere

Brannon
VP Business Development in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple Installation, Automatic Device Discovery & Amazing Device Identification

Simple and easy to install you can be up and running in minutes. Maybe my favorite feature is how it discovers all the devices on the network and does an amazing job of identifying them. Also the remote device connection feature is worth its weight in gold. It's an invaluable tool for our customers to manage their networks.

A couple of really cool features are a little difficult to find. Explore the software and you'll find some great nuggets.

Individual Home User in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig

Domotz

Kommentare: Overall experience with the product and company has been great. Domotz customer service team is very responsive.

Several features stand out. First, it is extremely easy to use but also has a very powerful feature set. Finally, the multiple platform and vendor support is outstanding.

I can’t really put my finger on any drawbacks of the product.

Bruno
Bruno
Consultant in Brasilien
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Peace of mind

Kommentare: Domotz provides peace of mind, granting that the status of your network services is always known and problems can be solved with great agility as they happen.

Domotz is very user friendly, have amazing support and lots of features for a small price tag.

Installation can be a little troublesome, but support does an amazing job solving any problems you may have.

Kyle
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Domotz PRO has been a game changer for my small I.T. business!

Domotz PRO has allowed me to take my remote monitoring of my clients to another level, without having to invest heavily in a pricier solution. I am a one man shop and with this solution I am able to monitor all of my clients resources right from my cell phone. It also provides remote access and management features built right into the mobile app that no other solution on the market offers. Truly impressed and amazed by this company!

Cost. I am a small business owner and really have to watch my bottom dollar closely. I can always use a discount!

Gianluca
Manager in Italien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best network tool!

Kommentare: Discovered few months ago, you can easily review your network architecture, manage it and monitor in real time with alerts and connect to your device remotely.

Remote connection and alerts