Über Route4Me

Routing- und intelligente Logistikoptimierungsplattform der nächsten Generation, die Last-Mile-Unternehmen jeder Art und Größe dabei hilft, verlässlich zu liefern.

Erfahre mehr über Route4Me

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Route4Me bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Paul F.
Paul F.
Brand Leader in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing time saver! Have been using with other companies I worked for. It's a must have!

Ease of use and connects to my GPS app. Finds all the stops I need to visit accurately. I like the weekly report you send as well.

I'm a big fan...hard to find anything I don't love about it. I wish the non mobile version were more affordable

Robert C.
National Field Recall Manager in USA
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Solution for managing In-Field team members

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, I had a positive experience working with Route4me. They provided a great level of service and support to my team going the extra mile to enhance the application to cater to our needs.

The ability to plan routes for multiple team members and manage driver activity

The accessibility and ease of extracting large data sets of historical routing analytics for individuals

Fraser P.
Director in Neuseeland
Versorgungsunternehmen, Selbstständig

"MAGIC" because it makes you go Wow!!!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Read my review im from New Zealand we are known for punching way above our weight. This gets my best review and thats a first cheers !!!

Its the key it opens all the doors my phone book i go in click hb 1 [SENSITIVE CONTENT] blogs it loads address name extra info its perfect then it gets me to everyone as fast as pos

I suck at computers and yet I frickin love this because it works like a hands on person right beside you

Stefano S.
Titolare in Italien
Lagerung, Selbstständig

gia usato ma a dei problemi

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

che puoi inserire tanti indirizzi che puoi fare foto e firma per garantire che la consegna e stata fatta

che non puoi scegliere la partenza o modificare i passaggi qualora gli orari sono differenti

Moncy M.
Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

Kommentare: The software is great and has a lot of features that can be used for future as well when your fleet expands or even your requirements

The software helps assign boundaries which vehicles are supposed to avoid while scheduling the route and place new orders from customer site itself through app.

It actually servers all our purposes exactly and hard to comment anything least liked here.

Christina T.
Delivery in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Route4Me was wonderful when they offered the low price subscription for the desktop version. But since their updating to the new prices I've still been able to use the mobile app and low cost subscription just as well. It's the most affordable for the most amount of stops and in general does a great job optimizing. Support is amazing. Always available when I've reached out and always provided great info. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is one of the support techs and was just amazing. Highly recommend to get him because he tries so hard to resolve the issue you have.

Multiple Routes and easily editing stops and adding notes.

Bring back a subscription to just mobile and desktop without costing $199 a month.

Toby M.
Toby M.
Retired Correctional Officer in USA

Saves you time and money

Easy to use, I use the microphone on my smartphone to input the addresses which makes it easier. The app puts all my stops in order, Once you get used to it, it's second Nature.

You must hit the microphone button for each entry I wish they'd streamline that aspect. If they can figure a way to Get it to automatically move on to the next entry without hitting several buttons it would be far more Valuable to me!

Ahmed M.
Chief Operating Officer in Finnland
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Free Trial

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: To be honest, i havent yet tried it full capacity, but i can see, this will be the best program.

Couldnt really belive, this was this good. I mean you can scann the package and it gives you the adress to route. Unbeliavable.

I dont have anythink bad to say about this software.

Ulisses D.
director in UK
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig

Route 4 me daily

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I like it due to rapid scheduling of stops

I like the practical functionality and quick data input.

the optimisation sometimes is not very practical and its just a waste of fuel. The post code accuracy also is not that good.

Troni P.
CEO in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Needs Work

3 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Frustrating

The Interface was okay the color scheme is good.

The Lag; navigating through delivery completion steps is very slow, + having to restart app several times throughout the day.

Lynn H.
carrier in USA
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

application route book

Kommentare: it frustrates me on a regular basis when it just erases my completed stops therefore I have to take the time it was originally saving me to figure out what's been completed and what has not.
I LOVE THE APP when it is working properly and have suggested the app to others in my same field. I love that I can add as many stops as i would like.

that it plans it all for you. that it optimized and that the edit feature to duplicate and or rename my route books.

it has some major flaws when it comes to just shutting down and erasing all my completed stops for that day causing wrong data to be recorded and logged and in the end causing me to miss stops or go back to ones already completed. because it usually happens toward the middle to end of my day.

Kevin P.
Contract Driver in USA
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, Selbstständig

Daily User

Kommentare: I am a  daily user of your route4me app. As I am a FedEx home delivery driver. I enjoy the simplicity of the app, in comparison to other GPS apps on the market. However, it seems sometimes some of the addresses I input get dropped off once I optimize the route or either the map location places me on the other block in location to the address I am seeking. I have conducted an update to the software and it still happens. This is frustrating when executing my route, as I have to spend additional time redirecting myself from map location.

Simplicity and ease of use of the app. Unlimited stops can be added, easy to update, change or add locations while en route

Sometimes inaccurate place of address location, long time to optimize and load No indication of duplicate address being added. Inconsistent ability to change location as visited, the app will sometimes not change color.

Kristen B.
CEO in USA
Biotechnologie, Selbstständig

Route 4 Me is essential to curbside composting businesses. It's easy to use and integrates easily

Kommentare: We are able to communicate well as a team about routes, and there is rarely anything that slips through the cracks. Makes us efficient for sure. Our haulers get paid by the stop, so it's easy for them to switch stops around so they can make more money.

I like the list of routes, the cloud-based backbone, and multiple user feature. It's easy to replicate and re-name routes, and easy to integrate with Waze.

I love this software and above that it gets too expensive for a small company. A calendar feature that integrates with Google would be extremely helpful. The integration with Waze is perfect, however the Route4Me directions don't work at all. Because of Waze you don't need them though. I don't like that you can't do automatic routes every week, they need to be replicated and re-sent, but it's not a big deal. The pricing structure seems to place value on a handful of large clients rather than scaling up with many smaller clients; there's no way that smaller companies can afford this software over /month. I can't imagine running this business without it though so we make room for the expense somehow!!!

Stan B.
Advisory Board member in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Route4Me - a valuable tool to help us accomplish our mission

Kommentare: Our organization is an all-volunteer non-profit that delivers healthy food to our city's children every week throughout the Summer school vacation when the meals normally available from the school system to low-income families is no longer available.

Ease of creating new maps from imported addresses. The flexibility of modifying routes easily by importing new addresses and inserting them into existing routes with drag and drop technology. Critical to our operation is the ability to export mapping results from Roue4Me to be imported into our database and be integrated with our delivery lists. Route4Me does this easily.

Our drivers are all volunteers so we do not use all of the powerful Smartphone navigation available from Route4Me so we rely upon printed maps and driving directions. I find the quality of the printed maps lacking due to the density of our 12 routes, making 15 to 25 stops per route over quite compact local routes in the city.

Steven T.
Outside Sales in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Time & Miney Savings

Kommentare: Excellent application. Has taken me thousands of miles without getting lost and saved me countless hours in travel time hundreds of dollars in gas.

Allows me to enter desired destinations, then each destination can be organized based on selected criteria by “Replanning the Route”. This makes my daily driving more efficient and cost effective.

Entering the “Departure Address”, then changing the “Departure Address” to something else where another address is desired, and I would like there to be a particular final destination. This can get confusing and time consuming when the “Optimization” setting needs to be changed. Recommend there be an option to enter “Final Destination” by itself.

Ron G.
Fleet Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Technical support and customer follow through terrible

Kommentare: Create routes to pickup our students from home and deliver them to school in the morning. Was hoping to cut route times, pickup more students at their homes, and reduce bus operating costs. Then in the afternoon take the students back home.
I was never able to complete this task with the software, as it appeared some of the features of the software once enabled did not function. Mainly no U Turns allowed. the routing continued to plan and optimize a route showing the our 40 foot school buses making U turns on narrow two lane country roads, with place to turn around. It did the same U turn in our city areas as well. Where the city streets were did not have turn arounds, and could not be pulled into residential driveways.
I feel the software MIGHT have been able to work for us, but the follow through of their technical department was so poor, I was unable to get their assistance during a demo of the product, to ask questions or learn the features of the product.
I spent over 30 hours of my time working with the trial on my own, trying to get far enough that with their assistance I would have a working solution to my routing challenges. It seems to be a complete waste of time.

Looked like good value, and ease of use.

Technical support. Some features could not be made to work. Was promosed a demo period during my free trial, to help set up our routes, and understand the features of the software. To insure that I was able to be up and running before the end of my 7 day free trial. I was promised the demo daily, and it never happened. I actually had three appointments for the demo. The first was never confirmed. The second didn't happen until after the trial was over, and they forgot to extend the trial first, so it was delayed while the extended the trial. The third was then rescheduled, and the team never called. Not to start the demo, not to cancell or reshedule the demo again. They did not call at all. Now 2 days later, they have still not called. The only thing that worked real well, was there auto response email, and a daily auto email with ideas on why their software was helping so many companies.

Tim B.
Process Server - Private investigator in USA
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Worth Over $100,000

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The customer service is 20 out of 10. Close to the best in any business (mine is good too :-) but I would say they are the Cadillac of any service team I have been around.

I can have a route up and running in minutes. My routes change often during the day. With a click of a (+) add address I can add as many as I want. Optimization for the least amount of gas, millage and time. I can copy paste from an excel sheet.

Really, I have nothing to report negative, really. I am grandfathered in to a 50.00 month plan now I understand it is more.

Shawn G.
Roofing contractor in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

Tollways should be an individual option

Kommentare: It’s a great app I use it daily doing multiple estimates for my profession

It’s a useful app and I use it daily, This is a very handy service but you need to include and option to not be directed towards tollways.

Tollways should be here individual option so that you’re not always trying to direct me towards Those dang roads. I have wasted thousands of dollars in fuel finding an alternate route from this app directing me to them. It’s not fair and I would like to see an option button .

Philip S.
volunteer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Thank you Route4Me!

Kommentare: Through Route4Me's generosity, 'GotLunch! Laconia' was able to use their routing program to help deliver summer lunches to poor children in Laconia, NH this past summer. It made a huge difference on so many levels. "GotLunch! Laconia" is an all-volunteer organization that provides lunches to hundreds of children in Laconia, NH each week while school is out. These are kids that qualify for free and reduced lunches during the school year but whose parents do not have the means to provide truly healthful lunches during the summer months when school is out. Drivers deliver a shopping bag of properly selected and packed foods each Monday to every home. "GotLunch! Laconia" is a year-long effort culminating with these summer weekly deliveries. Prior to using Route4Me, routing was organized mostly by hand, was incredibly time consuming, often with inefficient drive routes sometimes creating delivery confusion. I served as a volunteer driver and had become so frustrated myself doing these deliveries during the summer of 2015 that I went in search of a solution and found Route4Me. Another benefit of using Route4Me is the computer interface that is now possible with the IT programs used yearlong to create and manage deliveries as well as all other aspects of the program. Thus the workload of the individual responsible for this aspect of the operation has been reduced considerably.

Once again this summer I served as a volunteer driver and can attest to the gratitude that all these kids and their parents' have in receiving their lunches. And the routes provided to drivers were now clear, logical and efficient allowing for proper delivery of lunches.

Philip A. Streifer, PhD
Volunteer
pstreifer@gmail.com

Ease of use; comprehensive functions, bottom-line - it works!

Nothing.

Dani S.
Ops in Australien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Expensive with lots of additional costs

Kommentare: There have been two times I've tried to resolve an error happening in back end when creating routes but support team has not been in touch (confirmed by chat that its a R4M error)
Its been good but the plans are inflexible and the issue above has stopped me getting the most I can out of it.

The reporting abilities are quite useful and easy to use

There are errors and the training is not that easy to use - the additional costs also amount very quickly especially for a small operation

Greg M.
Courier in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Satisfied User

Kommentare: Overall I am very satisfied with this product and would recommend it to my co-workers.

The speed in which the stops are organized ease of use of the product. Also the ability of this product to add or adjust stops to the original route without having to initiate a whole new route.

The accuracy of the product when organizing the stops into a route is questionable. Stops on the same street have not routed accurately. They did not follow each other in order. Also after a stop has been completed the user is not sure of or unclear as to which way to proceed to begin the next stop. Also when the user has made a mistake and turned the wrong way,it would be easier to advise the user to make a U-turn rather then to advise them to proceed around the block etc.

Rosine G.
Volunteer Coordinator in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great time-saver that's easy to use

The route optimization feature has saved my organization so much time when it comes to planning routes for our home-bound deliveries. It has allowed us to organize our deliveries in a way that is easier and more manageable for our volunteer drivers.

Occasionally when using Route4Me, I will need to input the excel file twice because the app will miss a route due to an input. For example if I put 10 routes with a max of 10 deliveries on a route, it will give 10 routes with 9 deliveries on each route and another route for "Unrouted Destinations"

Frank D.
Senior Sky Engineer in Irland
Unterhaltungselektronik, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great app BUT

Kommentare: I’m a satellite engineer and use this religiously, pity I can’t use alt logic to accompany the route app

I love the route distance between stops And the over all details on the plan itself. The productive text and street names are terrible. Have a look at some Irish street names and towns lands and you will see what I mean.

I used to be able to put the Irish eircode (postcode) but not for a year or so. It was very handy.

Mahmut M.
Traffic Leader in Schweden
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Route 4 Me System and Usage

Kommentare: We are creating thousands of routes daily and Route4Me helping us to faciliate our work.

We have used different features in past year such as "Maximum Number of Routes/Vehicles, Maximum Route Duration DD:HH:MM etc. " but the lataest "Maximum Stopp per Route" function did help us alot to find spesific adresses that are on the same route.

Not cons but would be great to mark those route and change a date for multiple routes in once instead of changing one by one.

Frank W.
Project Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Route4Me Had Just What We Were Looking For!

Kommentare: Software offers the specific abilities we desired and is easy to use. Customer Support is helpful and the live chat is always available. The new customer onboarding session was a great help!

The most important feature we had to have was being able to route using pre-set ETA's. Software is fairly easy to use and the 90 min onboarding session answered the questions I had.

When uploading a route there are a lot of screens that you have to click through until the route is actually created. They are time consuming and at times tedious.