Über VivifyScrum

Mit VivifyScrum ist das Projektmanagement einfach. Scrum- und Kanban-kompatible Lösung. Intuitiv und effizient. Mehr erledigen – schneller.

Erfahre mehr über VivifyScrum

Big feature lists and API access helps in making custom solutions.

Missing Kanban lanes customisation. Missing Release metrics.

Bewertungen zu VivifyScrum

VivifyScrum hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 127 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du VivifyScrum bereits verwendet?

Ulla Baasch
Ulla Baasch
sw developer in Dänemark
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Guys - you can get this for free!

Kommentare: I am using this to plan our future, near and far, overview of daily tasks as well as tasks in the pipeline.

I was looking for a replacement for all of our yellow stickers on our scrum board, in a way that all team members could see. I like the visual of the board, quick overview, no wrong turns when opening boards. It is intuitive - and it is working.

Hm ha ha I had to pay to export my tasks - but of course - nothing is free.

Dario
Owner - Project Manager in Italien
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vivifying Scrum, for real!

Kommentare: Imagine to be a person working in Project Management by years, working on European Projecting (projects that force some organizations in EU countries to work all together), and you need to manage a team composed by a large number of partners, that have to do something, regularly, and to know quite well how is the progress level. And imagine you're not an Agile professionist, and you have to decide a tool for tracing the activities of all your partners.
Now, consider you find a tool, called "VivifyScrum", you heard and read something about Scrum, so you try to subscribe the service for testing and in half a day you've fixed your theoric competences in Scrum and started to learn something more.
Now imagine, you're not an agile professional, but VivifyScrum allow you to join a free and well explained course that allows you to understand the logics behind the framework. In days you know the method, in some day more you understand how to plan your jobs and how to explain the method to your workgroup. In one week you're able to use a tool easy, that "Vivify Scrum" for real!
What can you desire more for obtaining the result you plan?

I appreciate absolutely the ADHERENCE to the system proposed in the Agile Manifesto. As you read it, you apply, and this allows to remove a lot of more complex tools that weigh too much the method once applied

Not found, actually I think that even the price is absolutely adequate for the service proposed

Schmitt
Product-Owner in Frankreich
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A simple tool for scrum with good ROI

Kommentare: I have leaved the software because my team prefer gitlab but I miss all the organisation features.

The thing I love about Vivify is the way that you can manage your features by labels, organize your product backlog. Actually many software do that, but what others software don’t do is to provide way to use the label, like for suming the point, filtering. I use Gitlab CE, Github, I have worked on Jira and for the moment this is Vivify who help me to organize my backlog the better.

The lack of advanced features. Like if I want to story map, to see the features in a mindmap, to have a larger view of my backlog who sum up my features. Also the relation with gitlab is not good. I want a total mirroring of gitlab issues.

Ana
Product Manager in Brasilien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool with small fixs needed

Kommentare: We use Vivify to help our Scrum & Kaban projects get done in the right way.
We tried 2 different tools before and none were as complete as Vivify is.

It's easy to create "tasks", when we have a complex project link "cards" is an essential feature. Labels and "card types" work really well.

Search field doesn't work well, is super hard to find past cards using it. Sometimes more the one link per card is needed and we do not have this option. The app is not as good or as fast as the web platform.

Director in UK
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Loads of useful functionality but still easy to use

Kommentare: We initially used VivifyScrum to manage the internal design and development of our brand new corporate website. We now use it for the ongoing updates to the website and also for the development of an internal browser based finance system. In the future we plan to look at using VivifyScrum for other projects as well.

It's web-based, clear and easy to use, is well thought-out and has a lot of functionality without being overly complicated to use.

It's not so easy to browse through items which have already been previously completed.

technical founder in USA

Secret gem

Kommentare: We have found Vivify to be much faster than many other scum/kanban products, and also far more cost-effective​.

Simple, USABLE, fast. It doesn't​ have the bloat features of most other products of this type. Also,​ the team behind Vivify Scrum are responsive, personable and helpful, they listen to their customers and are always improving the product. Decent integrations with other platforms too.

Not as fully-featured as some other, mature products. Not the best for generating reports

Guillermo
CTO in Spanien
Architektur & Planung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The only SCRUM tool to use

The top of this App is that it does the work for SCRUM & Kanban maybe just like others, but it also does it in a fancy, easy and intuitive way!

The Android App really doesn't work and it's hard to do it on responsive

Tim
Director R&D in USA

Quick, Simple, and Powerful

Kommentare: We use Vivify to manage our Scrum process. It has done that job exceptionally well for us.

The product is very easy to set up and use, especially comparing it to the "big" providers out there. It does boards very well. Reporting is useful and adequate.

It takes a bit to get used to the pop-ups; they close if you click outside of them. That's annoying, but it does not degrade the functionality of the system.

Jack
marketing assistant in Zypern
Informationsdienst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Flexible and Efficient

Kommentare: Gave me enhanced fluidity to manage members and tasks.

Ease of use, without experience. Clarity throughout. Organisational benefits.

I would like to edit the boards layout and design a bit more, like having different themes, e.g. dark theme.

Jonás
Jonás
Ingeniero de proyecto in Mexiko
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

VivifyScrum is great for team work

Kommentare: VivifyScrum is ideal for small teams and makes it nice to follow the scrum methodology.

VivifyScrum allows you to organize your team efficiently, finish the work and estimate time. The kanban board is simple and easy to use. You can record the time spent in a task and estimate time to be spent. You can view the team overall performance through charts.

Has some minor UI incompatibilities with Firefox Browser. Sometimes the app gets out of sync and a browser refresh is required.

Sophie
Software Solution Specialist / Webmaster in Belgien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A user friendly way at keeping track of my work hours and tasks

Kommentare: As a consultant, VivifyScrum is essential for me to keep track of my work hours and tasks. Thanks to the different options like labels, parenting, category, etc. I can have a clear view of my work schedule in a single glance.

It's a clean and easy manageable UI. I can also easily archive and consult already finished tasks/items when needed + let the system automatically calculate the logged time for a certain period.

It would be handy to get a total hour count for a single task/item. Now, you only get the overall hours spent in a specified period, not per task/item. A more advanced time logging feature would be nice.

Bianka
project manager in Serbien

Great collaboration tool

Kommentare: Vivify Scrum wasn't my first choice, but my colleague strongly suggested to use it. When I adopted i started to really like it and use it in my other projects. It is intuitive, visual, and easy to use. It gives you all the information about the project, team, tasks... Time tracker is also a great addition. And since we charge hourly, it is pretty cool that you can create an invoice based on your time recorded from time tracker. The premium plan is very affordable considering all the features.

It is well organized, and gives you a nice and clear view on your tasks and your team members activity. There are some cool features.

I thought that it is free (and there is a free version) but some features I really liked during the trial are only available in the premium version.

Melina
Software Tester in Neuseeland

Vivify on daily basis

Kommentare: My experience with VivifyScrum has been great!

I found Vivify pretty simple to use and with the functionalities easier to find. It is easy to explain to a new member of the team when they join the company. It's nice to have the email notifications, specially when I am not in the office.

The filters should be valid for Assigned OR Reviewer, instead of AND. That would help to our daily stand up.

Hui
Software developer in Kanada

review

Kommentare: good product, will continue to use

Easy to use, UI is clean and simple, full functionalities

some UI changes without notice, and had forced to use features we didn't like. need improvements for mobile browsers

Russell
Product manager in UK

Great for agile development

Kommentare: We use vivify for our agile development team of 6 developers and a product manager. We find vivify to have everything we need for our agile scrum process. Management of jobs and communication between developers has increased since using vivify. The User interface is very intuitive and the built in planning poker is a wonderful feature that allows our terms to plan effectively even when people are out the office, or there is no free meeting room!

Planning poker Ui Ease of use

No epics feature

Russell
Product Owner in UK

Simple Kanban and Scrum Board Tool

It is very easy to set up project and boards. The thing I like the most about Vivify is how quick it is to create new items on a board, without having to add all the details upfront.

Lack of integrations is a slight negative. There are integrations for git repos, but other than that they're a little lacking.

shana
Marketing and Communications Leader in Argentinien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Scrum for everyone

Kommentare: practical and orderly

I like how practical and intuitive it is. Take each task to the maximum detail you could have

The look and feel. It doesn't look new, professional or innovative

Reynaldo
President in Kanada
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple Setup to Start Agile Scrum Framework

Kommentare: I was looking for a simple S/W package for the Scrum Framework and introduce others to the framework; this allows users to work in the framework (and become productive) without even knowing I'm transitioning them from waterfall :).

The cost is reasonable at compared to other systems and the software aligns well with the Scrum Framework so you can just start using it.

Some refined features are missing like sorting on backlog item list in dashboard view (this would be nice). Also some clicks, text edits, and mouse drags don't register sometimes when you expect it ... seems to be just S/W polishing required.

Eunan
Student in UK
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Great beginner experience

Kommentare: This has been the primary tool for managing my project this year. We chose the tool due to its appearance, features and apparent ease of use. There was a lot we still needed to learn, and often, it doesn't behave as expected. There's no integration of user stories and we struggled to connect tasks if they were dependent to one another (parent tasks can only have one child task, and parent tasks can't become children of other tasks). Overall it's been a great tool, it has great opportunity to grow.

Ease of use. Mobile management.

Mobile app doesn't have all the same functionality. Site still takes some learning and work to use correctly and still misses some features.

Loy
Student in Niederlande

Easy to use in a small team

Kommentare: Overview of tasks, spend hours and due date

Easy to use, Looks and feels good, Good overview when in multiple projects Good overview in sprints Sprints are easy to define. Planning Poker

Not all Scrum items are implemented. Like hours to go is a bit vague. Still a few bugs in the software, like in the planning poker. User picture can't be magnified. Unfinished stories won't be put into the next sprint when the sprint is finished.

Antwort von VivifyScrum

Thank yoo, Loy, for the review! We'll certainly work on improvements. Greetings from VivifyScrum team!

Amia
Community Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Project Management is made easy by VivifyScrum

Kommentare: Project management from anywhere.

As a community manager in a small business, I require a robust solution that can handle all the projects in one secure place. That is why I implemented VivifyScrum. I like it since it is easy to use with real time updates. VivifyScrum has a great versioning and encompasses powerful project management features like resource and budget management.

I do not have any issue with VivifyScrum

Geoffrey
Full-Stack Developer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nice work !

Kommentare: Continue like that and impress me.

I like the simplicity of this application, it's really easy to use and we can work with a team with efficacity.

The user rights are not precise enough. They are sufficient for developers teams but not really enough for big companies.

Anna
USA

Great scrum tool

Kommentare: After trying out many different scrum tools at work, this is the only one that all the engineers could get behind. It is easy to use, clean, and has all the necessary features. There are a few bells and whistles that you might get somewhere else, but they come with enough annoyances that we all prefer this one.

It is clean, simple and intuitive

I wish I could duplicate whole boards or set defaults for when an item is first created.

Alok
Principal Consultant in Australien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

One of the best product for Kanban

Features vs cost. I have been using this product since it was very low on cost. They have given me same rates and added many new feature after that.

Speed of support can be slow at times...

Partha
Partha
Technical Director in Indien

Vivifyscrum review

It is a SAAS solution for agile project management and collaboration. It is extremely intuitive and user friendly. Invoicing features are good. Collaboration boards are helpful for project management

Learning curve is steep. Needs lots of reading and practice