Über Iris Works

Studio-Management, mit dem du Zeit sparst, dein Geschäft in Ordnung hältst und deine Kund*innen zufriedenstellst.

Erfahre mehr über Iris Works

Automated client leads saves up a lot of time. Constantly being updated and improved.

Bewertungen zu Iris Works

Iris Works hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 233 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Iris Works bereits verwendet?

Owner/Photographer in USA

I love using Iris. I shopped around at Imaging USA and tried a few different ones out, but Iris won.

Kommentare: Way more streamlined studio management! Invoicing capability, scheduling, client forms, contracts, etc. Too many to remember.

It's ease of use. It is incredibly user friendly. I love that I can have client leads automatically entered into my client data base. It saves so much time. I love that they are always updating it and trying to improve it and make it even more amazing than it already is. Their customer support is also very good.

I wish that I could do partial payment options on invoices; that way I don't have to do a new invoice for payment plans, and could just send out a reminder email or something. I also wish they would have an app; I don't know why, but I feel like apps are easier to work with than websites on my phone or tablet, even though it is a responsive website.

Creative Visionary and Owner in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

A must have for ANY photographer!

Kommentare: Bottom line, Iris Works saves me time! Once you get everything set up it makes servicing clients a breeze. That's important because I can focus more on creating and less on processes.

Iris Works takes the hassle out of many of the day to day operations for my business. I like being able to quickly enter clients, send them important information about setting up their shoot and how easy it is for clients to pick a date and book their shoot. Additionally - and most importantly - Iris Works EXCELS at providing stellar customer support and they are keen on listening to feedback and implementing improvements to their offering. Seriously, you simply can't go wrong by choosing Iris Works Software!

If I had to be picky, I'd say that their lead page could use a refresh and be more customizable. Also, applying more customization to forms and invoices overall.

MEGHAN
Owner/Priciple Photographer in USA
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I am ready to leave and go to another service.

Kommentare: Organization of my client information. Automated emails.

The way my client information is organized and accessible. I like the automated emails. I like the client questionnaires.

*No automated invoicing as part of the workflow. This seems like a no-brainer. If I want a studio software to do all the work for me- invoicing is part of that work! *The way that inquiries are displayed(hate that I have to "make them a client" in order to unbold them from the clients portal. Inquiries get lost because they are not marked as "answered" in the client portal. *I hate that I have to create an entire workflow just to send client a contract. If I need to send them a different contract that the one in the normal workflow I have to build an entirely new workflow to send it to them. I hate that I can't send them a workflow with a slightly changed contract. For example- I have a wide variety of mini-session pricing depending on the time of year and type of mini-session. The pricing is really the only thing that changes on the contract. Yet, I have to build an entirely new workflow every time I set up a different mini-session pricing. Why can't I just be allowed to adjust the price in the contract when I go to send a workflow? *I wish there was an easier way to see what clients have actually completed their workflow without having to individually go in to each client's page and click around. I often have mini-sessions with 14 families in one day. I can see them all on my calendar in the portal but there is no easy way to see all of them in list form and see what contracts and questionnaires have or have not been filled out for the day. SO MUCH MORE!

Antwort von Iris Works

Hi Meghan - I'm sorry to hear your disappointment with our system and our capabilities. I'd like to address a few concerns. You are definitely able to modify a contract, and do not need to create a new workflow in order to send a contract. You can manually send a contract, modifying it before sending. I completely understand your concern and frustration with no automated invoicing. We are in the process of adding this capability. And lastly, the frustration you have with not being able to see all completed/not-completed questionnaires and contracts is a shared frustration. Our team is already mapping out a solution to this. I hope you'll give us a chance to address some of your concerns!

Stephanie
Stephanie
Photographer/Owner in Kanada

I use Iris works for every session I book it makes my life so much easier!

Kommentare: less thinking more time for family and getting work done such as photographing and editing.

I like that I can keep information about my clients and that I can set it up so that it automatically reminds my clients of their sessions so that i don't have to and I have had less people not show up for their sessions. It makes it easy to keep track of things I need to get done for each session.

the only thing that I don't like is that there isnt an app or anything for it its all on a website I would love it that much more if It was directly on my desktop and phone and easier to access.

Ebony
Ebony
Partner in USA

A GAME CHANGER!

This software is efficient and very well thought out. It is perfect for almost anyone in our opinion, specifically the everyday visual artist/photographer. We have used Iris-Works for over a year and wouldn't trade it for any other. Not to mention, the customer service is AMAZING.

No negatives. They're always updating and upgrading. Every time we write and give feedback they are so quick and efficient about rolling it out. Love it!

Kimberly
Kimberly
Owner/ Photographer in USA

Everything with the use of Iris has been smooth with easy set up.

I love the automated email feature. Also, the to do list keeps my tasks in order. The customer service/staff is personable and friendly!

I would like to be able to send email campaigns to clients and track the opens/delivery/link clicks.

Amber
Amber
Photographer in USA

It has been a life saver.

Kommentare: It made my life much easier in getting clients started with each session.

It's very user friendly. It didn't take long for me to figure out how to set everything up and get started.

I really wish I could do invoicing a little differently. I have to create two invoices for everyone since I do a retainer and then the rest due a couple of days prior to session.

Jenny
Jenny

Iris has automated a ton of my typical workflow and helped me stay organized.

Kommentare: Organization and saving time through by automating my workflow.

I like how I can easily keep track of a workflow and communication for each of my clients. It's easy to use and saves me a bunch of time.

I really don't have too many complaints. I feel like it's a bit expensive, but not so much that it's not worth the time it saves me.

Great for Photographers

Kommentare: All client info in one spot.

I love that it has so many options. I love how it is fairly easy to navigate. It has contact information, and click on the customer to see all their information and forms they have submitted. I like that you can see the emails you have sent them.

I would like for it to let me see the entire forms that are submitted. I wish that the clients/leads had a way to see from the dashboard when it was submitted/ converted and/or booked a session.

Owner & Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Great management platform for photographers

Kommentare: Email and client management with iris has changed the way I monitor my business - it’s great

I’m a small business and it’s an easy way to keep track of client records.

Certain features I’d really like aren’t available yet but the team works hard and constantly adds new features so I’m hopeful.

Melissa
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional customer service. There are a few things I would improve on.

Kommentare: Client notes and email automation. I think it would be extremely beneficial if they had one on one with someone that shoots what you shoot when you do set it up because it can be confusing. The videos do help, but they aren't specific for certain photographers. I only accept 4-8 newborn sessions a month and when I go to book a client I have to put their due date in as a tentative holding spot and then move it around when we book the session.

I love that it offers automated emails and the client notes are very handy! The customer service is exceptional and I can't say enough about that.

However, I wish there was a way to make a custom invoice for gift cards or other things that aren't on the "menu". I wish there was a way you could send reminders every 24-48 hours if they don't pay/read the emails/fill out the questionnaires. I also have had issues with it hiding in my client's spam folders so I always have to mention that it's coming from my client portal and then they ask me what the email it will be coming from and it can be a bit of a hassle. I wish there was a way to set up a payment plan or allow a partial payment as well.

Owner/Photographer in Kanada

Great client management system

Kommentare: Overall my experience with Iris Works has been very positive! It has made contacting clients so much easier with the automated workflow systems and I get contracts back from my clients so much faster than emailing them a .pdf! They all love that they can e-sign on their phone. I think it makes me look much more professional.

Iris is super easy to use and good value for what you pay. I like that all of the automatic emails and workflows are customizable. The automated email system works great and saves me so much time!

I wish that the system came with a more mobile-friendly app. I like that I can access my online account on my phone, but it can be cumbersome to use and I think if there was an app specifically designed for using on your mobile phone it would make using the system on my mobile phone so much easier.

Tania
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Overall I am happy with the application.

Kommentare: Automation and CRM plus invoicing

I love the integration with shootproof and that it allows me to automate my workflows and receive payments on invoices. I also love that the people behind Iris Works are always working on improvements based on its clients feedback and most requested features so there is always new features being added and no additional cost.

There are some features that are off to a great start but lacking in robust-ness. For example the calendar integrates with ical or google calendar but there is no ability to create availability and do automated appointment scheduling. It also doesnt allow you to categorize or group email templates so it can be hard to find what you want when its just a random list.

Michelle
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Helped Scale Our Business

Kommentare: Overall, we've renewed our subscription and will continue to use Iris Works.

Iris Works allowed us to bring up our level of professionalism while simultaneously simplifying everything.

One time, Iris-Works had a glitch and would not load. I tried to contact them to see how long it would take to get the program up and running, but I had trouble reaching anyone by phone/email. It was pretty time sensitive because the program contained all of our couple's contracts and contact information. It was a good reminder to diligently back everything up.

Amanda
Photographer in USA

I absolutely love Iris Works! It makes my everyday life SO much easier!

I love the ease of scheduling clients and sending off invoices, etc! I find that I am saving so much time and I love being able to see all of my invoices, scheduled sessions, and session info all in one spot! Plus...it's nice that it does things that I don't have time for (as in sending emails, etc!) I LOVE it...and the customer service is AMAZING!

The worst part is setting it all up. Once you have done that, you're good to go...but the process is quite lengthy.

Awesome Management Program

Kommentare: This program helps me with time management and organization. I can do pretty much everything I need to do through Iris Works, which is awesome. My life is pretty hectic and keeping myself organized and streamlined is worth its weight in gold.

I love how synched everything is. There are a couple of features I would add, but they take user requests into consideration and are constantly working to improve and incorporate our requests into it. The customer service is both quick and helpful.

My only complaint at the moment is that you can't do a payment plan setup with invoices, but I think that is something they said they are working on.

Shannon
Owner/Lead Photographer in USA

My experience has been amazing! Iris is easy to use and easily customizable for my business.

I like the ease of creating email templates and attaching documents. Creating products and pricing is great! The customer support is fantastic.

I would like to assign a category to my clients (ie Senior, Family, Wedding) so that I can more easily send group emails. Maybe there is a way to do this and I just haven't figured it out. I'm intrigued by the addition or incorporation of a scheduling app into the program.

Amanda

I love Iris Works. It's easy to use, user-friendly and I love the questionnaire feature.

Easy to use, has questionnaires, you know when some has read a contract and sending invoices are simple.

I really don't have a con(s) about this software, but what I would really like it if I could send line item invoices showing, reservation fee paid and the new balance owing. Or if someone is on a payment plan having automated invoices generated in which also shows past payments with the new balance owing. Another thing I really would like if after a session I could send out a review of services to a client to ask who they enjoyed their experience.

Betsy

I really appreciate how much Iris helps with tracking my workflow and staying organized!

The ease of use, setting it up, and being able to easily see a snapshot of my calendar and to-dos. I love how it keeps me organized and info is separated by client!

I wish I could drag/drop to-dos in a different order when they "occur" at the same time/same day. Wish you could click on client name from to-do list and go to their profile. I wish there were a scheduling feature.

Kellyn
Lifestyle Photographer in USA

Game changing

Kommentare: creates a seamless workflow that looks professional when sent to my clients!

Iris Works has saved my time and my sanity! Before Iris Works I was managing multiple software accounts for my business. I was spending so much time on the computer sending emails and less time doing the job that I love! Now, all the programs I used to manage separately are in one place! My favorite feature of Iris Works is their automation of workflow. I can now send my emails to my clients automatically. Taking this time sensitive piece out of my workflow has been a game changer for my business!

Create the ability to directly send a questionnaire to a client without having to add it to an email template.

Kimber
Photographer and Owner in USA

Easy, helpful, keeps me organized

I love that Iris works keeps track of everything for me. I can keep notes about clients and their families and have a detailed calendar. I also love that program sends out all the emails that I want to send, but may not have time or remember to. It helps me keep track of payments and what I've earned this year versus last and therefore helps me break through new goals. I just love everything about it.

There nothing about this program that I don't love! It has completely changed my workflow and my business.

Jessica
Photographer in USA

So far so good! It has a small learning curve but once I worked with it for a couple days,

I like it's client profile organization. I can easily see my client's info from anywhere. When I'm out and about, I can pull it up on my phone. It's much easier than using a paper contract or profile sheet

I don't like that when a contract is automated, the date does not fill in with the year, so I have to go in and manually put in the year myself. I have a lot of wedding clients and it can make things difficult if I forget to put the year since I book weddings years in advance

Erika
Business Owner in USA

Love Iris Works!

It's easy to use and looks so professional. Any time I've needed extra help, they've gone above and beyond.

Honestly, things that were a connhave been revised and I'm currently 100% satisfied. Email use and ease of use were an issue and limited at times. Those issues have been upgraded.

Melissa
Owner/Photographer in USA

I absolutely love iris works! It is user friendly and helps me run my business seamlessly.

The reminders! I love that I can email contracts and clients can sign electronically. I also love the automated emails we create for each specific workflow.

No cons . Everything is perfect! I love everything! I can't think of anything I don't like, to be honest.

Courtney

I have been with Iris Works for 3 years now and am very happy with how they have grown!

I LOVE the email templates, contracts and forms. This makes life so much easier and the simple clicking and sending to my clients is amazing.

I would love a scheduling feature :) I love everything about Iris works, but this would complete the package.