Getting started

Bewertet am 4.3.2016
Doug M.

Kommentare: It's always tough to learn a new program. But, in this case, Jeannene, helped me with such ease that it was a much easier transition from what I was using to what I'm using w/ Accounting Suite.
I found her tech support to be very helpful....very helpful!
So far so good!!

Why I love accounting suite

Bewertet am 4.3.2017
Richard H.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using accounting suite for almost two years now. I am not an accountant but after working with their customer support team they have made me a much better bookkeeper. We are amazed at all the features to help me run my business. To me support is number 1 along with great features and they rate 5 stars in my book.

Vorteile: Software is user friendly with great features. Support is number 1 with me and they rate one of the best I have work with.

Nachteile: Because it runs in the cloud sometimes a bit slow.

Excellent for SMB which needs a robust service or product driven Inventory, with full Accounting.

Bewertet am 12.6.2017
Tamra G.
Senior Consultant

Vorteile: A pure Cloud App. with a robust Inventory core included with A/P, A/R, P/O, S/O, G/L and Cash Management, etc.

Nachteile: Still new, and in development with changes rapidly occuring, and support get's affected by this, as well as training, etc.

I did not enjoy the quality of this application.

Bewertet am 24.7.2018
Site Manager
Forschung

Kommentare: I got some accounting accomplished.

Vorteile: I liked the value for the money spent on this software. The software is not that expensive, but that reflects.

Nachteile: I did not like the overall quality of this software. I don't think the functionality is very user-friendly.

Flexible, user-friendly software

Bewertet am 18.3.2018
Sundeep M.
Manager, assurance

Kommentare: Generates reports required to prepare financial statements for clients.

Vorteile: Flexible, scale-able, user friendly software that can be tailored towards industry and business needs.

Nachteile: Experience of bugs and software crashes that required follow up from customer service. The issues were quickly resolved by the team.

This software is so easy to use, great platforms.

Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Cheri C.
chef

Vorteile: Price and what you get for it. For a month, I get Unlimited CPA/Bookkeeper Seats. It's truly an awesome solution for every stage of my business.