Über GoCo

GoCo ist modernes Personal- und Zusatzleistungsmanagement, das auf Flexibilität und Nutzerfreundlichkeit ausgelegt sind. Bring deinen Makler mit oder lass dir eine passende Lösung zeigen.

Erfahre mehr über GoCo

I really love this product. Integrates with so many tools.

Did I change vacation because--someone made a mistake or because we gave someone a vacation day for performance reasons.

Bewertungen zu GoCo

GoCo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 107 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GoCo bereits verwendet?

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use software and excellent customer services

Kommentare: I would use and recommend this software to other HRs.

The software itself is very straightforward and easy to use. What I like the most about GoCo is its' customer service. Extremely helpful, friendly, and fast. Highly recommended.

I like most of their functions and seldom use anything other than onboarding and PTO.

Antwort von GoCo

Hello, Thank you so much for your feedback on GoCo! We're so glad to hear that you have had a good experience with our customer experience, and the platform's ease-of-use. We value your constructive feedback, and will take into account any additional suggestions or questions you may have. Please do not hesitate to reach out at any time. Thank you! - Aimie Y.

Daava
Daava
Director of HR & Admin in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

GoCo.io delivers

Kommentare: Fantastic. Seriously, I can't say enough good things about them. I'm excited to see how this company progresses.

Super easy to use. No more staff griping. I don't have to have a full time administrator. GoCo.io has assembled one of the most responsive an knowledgable teams I have ever dealt with. I was sold on this when I was told they looked at HRIS like a game, it should be something people can figure out. My staff has done just that, and they able to poke through parts and do what they need to do with limited input. Their mobile interface is just like the desktop version. The staff is responsive, the implementation manager was superb! It's weird as an HR manager to be excited about software, but going to GoCo after our last experience was like dealing with a broken down high end sports car that looks nice in the garage, but doesn't go anywhere, to a super reliable truck that just gets the job done.

It's a newer company, and it has less modules an options, it's what I refer to as "vanilla with sprinkles." That being said, when I set out to select a software, I aimed to get one that had what I needed, and I didn't focus on any nice-to-haves. I don't even miss all the other stuff I used to have, because this delivers on what I need in a fantastic way.

Lynne
Director of Human Resources in USA
Restaurants, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Affordable but needs some polishing

They are an affordable option for employee onboarding, benefit administration and record keeping.

When I personally first started working with GoCo (April 2023), our support team was great! My company has been with GoCo for a very long time, but I had never personally used GoCo previously. We had a very knowledgeable main point of contact, but sadly for us, they were promoted. We've had multiple support team members since that seem to be lacking in knowledge of the system and it's capabilities. I've even received drastically wrong information about the billing of our account as well. We've just started with yet another representative, so hopefully this one will be better. For example, we made a change request at our monthly check-in meeting. When we followed up at our next meeting, we found out that nothing had changed because a ticket needs to be submitted, and that they would be do that now. So, our request sat for 30 days because they did not submit a ticket when we requested a change. Another example is when I was making a change to our 401k plan's eligibility requirements. Before completing the change I had multiple meetings with GoCo to iron out the details on how our notifications would look going forward, what our responsibilities were as far as providing a monthly list of eligible participants to have notified, etc. One week before the change took place, we were informed that all of our plans would not work that way and we had to postpone our 401k plan change for another month while GoCo scrambled to come up with another solution.

vor 8 Monaten

Hey Lynne, I'm so sorry we missed the mark on those items above, your frustrations and examples above are absolutely valid. As our product continues to grow, we (at GoCo) need to continue to invest in educating internally on the product and processes. Since you and I have chatted we've reassigned your account to a more tenured CSM. We've also implemented additional training programs to ensure continued product and process education internally. I certainly miss working with you all daily, but I'm always here if you need to connect! Thanks so much for giving feedback and being patient as we grow, we really appreciate your partnership.

Bob
President in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Happy with the GoCo

Kommentare: We had no complaints. It worked as intended.

It worked well with our software and met our needs. It did everything they said it would do.

The software we used changed and we needed to use another company's product

Shari
VP Human Resources in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great experience with GoCo!

Kommentare: Overall we've had a great experience with GoCo. There were some rocky moments but the team at GoCo has helped us get through and now it's a system that is really interwoven in our daily operations.

GoCo has enabled our company to completely automate processes such as onboarding and performance management. The ability to build workflows keeps us organized and ensures that no task falls through the cracks. Further, the documents feature with electronic signatures makes rolling out new incentive plans, handbooks, and other policies seamless! We've also gotten a lot of assistance from our client services team who meet with us whenever we need assistance. Having a dedicated success team that we can speak to live makes all the difference.

While the workflows are great and really a unique feature of GoCo, there is a learning curve involved because customers need to build the workflows themselves. Once we got the hang of it, it was definitely easier and our account management team did hold our hands quite a bit!There were also some features that were missing e.g., the ability to duplicate documents and workflows, but GoCo has continued to upgrade the platform and has added this functionality!

Cassie
HR Administrator in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Software & Consistently Awesome Service

Kommentare: We currently meet with our GoCo representative once a month to 'check-in', and have done so since we switched to GoCo years ago. This says ALOT! They want feedback on the good, the bad, and the challenging, and they ALWAYS act on it. If I have a question that I send to our representative, I have no doubt that I will get a response within an hour. I've said this before, and I'll say it again, it's so nice to work with company that aligns with our core values. They are definitely a great team that Gives Customers What They Want and Builds Something Special every step of the way!

I use GoCo mainly when I need to update our Team Members' profile to make them eligible for benefits within our Company. GoCo makes offering our Team Members benefits and enrolling them into our plans so much easier! During open enrollment, not only am I sending our eligible Team Members emails to remind them to enroll in our benefits, but GoCo is also sending them multiple emails so they don't miss their opportunity to take advantage of their potential benefits. It's so refreshing to get rid of all the paperwork and complete everything electronically flawlessly.

Our company structure is set up a little differently than most. We have multiple companies under one umbrella company. This makes it a tad bit challenging for GoCo to be able to structure the profile setup, necessary documents, and permissions, but they have turned this into an opportunity to make updates and create additional features.

Katie
HR Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GoCo

Kommentare: Overall, our company really enjoys GoCo. They have a great response rate for support, and are always ready to jump into action to fix any issues. There are some things I hope to see improve in the future, and I try to participate in their quarterly meetings when they announce changes and look for feedback. They seem to listen to what their clients want, and I know we appreciate it here in our clinic.

The flexibility and customizable nature of GoCo is nice to have for our company. It was one of the primary things that attracted us to GoCo.

Some of the systems don't flow well together. I love the Spaces implementation, but it doesn't allow us to have a Performance-related space set up for our lead team to easily access or review performance flows that have been completed. Additionally, there is a struggle on our team for them to grasp how to use workflows. Most has ironed out over time, but it is still difficult for many to comprehend and use effectively.

Michelle
Director of Operations & HR in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Get Rid of Paperwork and Save Time

Kommentare: As an HR department of one for a small company, GoCo has enabled us to find a tech solution that works for us and is affordable. It has helped greatly with transparent performance management, completion of necessary documents in a timely manner and has relieved a lot of the stress associated with open enrollment every year. The customer service is also wonderful. I have always received a prompt reply to my questions and my suggestions are taken seriously.

The software was easy to set up, it saves me a lot of time during open enrollment and helps to onboard employees in an organized and timely fashion.

I don't think the time clock feature beats other options on the market, however it is pretty new and they will likely expand and improve the feature as they have with other areas of functionality.

Antwort von GoCo

Hi Michelle, Thank you so much for your feedback on GoCo! We're so glad that the set-up process and open enrollment processes have been made easier with our platform. We also value your feedback on our time clock/other features, and are continuously taking this feedback to improve our product. Don't hesitate to reach out to us with additional questions and suggestions! Thank you again! - Aimie Y.

Alex
Executive VP in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

GoCo is simply the best HR related SaaS available

Kommentare: My overall experience has been nothing but exceptional. I really have no complaints whatsoever!

Everything. The implementation was a piece of cake with little to no work on our end. The open enrollment saved myself and my HR manager over a month of traveling to administer benefits across 4 states. The customer service is by far the best feature, as they're responsive even after hours and always willing to help!

The platform can be slow at times. Overall it's generally a non-issue but I have noticed that especially after hours that the whole website tends to get about 20% slower

Antwort von GoCo

Hi Alex, Thank you so much for your review on GoCo! We are so happy to hear that the platform has helped with open enrollment, and that our customer service has been helpful. We've also passed along your feedback regarding platform speed, as your opinion is very valued. Please do not hesitate to reach out with additional questions or suggestions at any time! Thank you! - Aimie Y.

Mike
Practice Administrator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great fit for our small medical practice

The software is very intuitive and easy for staff to learn. The initial learning curve was very brief. Also, the implementation support was great, the GoCo implementation specialist did the behind the scenes work to set up the system to fit our practice.

The biggest two things I would like to see is some sort of communication feature where employees could make notes regarding timesheets. The other would be the ability to restrict time keeping by IP address...to make sure people are actually here when clocking in and out. These are minor and would not keep me from making the same decision to use GoCo.

Mindy
Director of Development in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Working to get better

Kommentare: GoCo is looking on how they can improve. They take the time to listen and put your requests into engineering for release. They have regular releases and it's nice to see the focus on responding to the customer.

I like having a customer service team that responds quickly. They assist with customization and education.

For the end user the interfaces are clunky. It would be nice if things were more one click completion and intuitive on the mobile app.

Amy
Director of HR in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for SMB|MM

It is a fairly intuitive software that is easy to learn. Very affordable and has a lot of features that other platforms nickel and dime you on. The support team is extremely responsive and you know that issues are not just going in the queue.

Some features still need work such at the PTO/Vacation and the Timesheet functionality. Background checks are not built-in as a feature of the tool and you can connect with a partner it is still one more relationship for me to manage. Same for some of the benefits. The reporting still needs some tweaking but most needed reports are there or can very easily be built in just moments.

Antwort von GoCo

Hi Amy, Thank you very much for your review of GoCo! We're happy to hear that you've enjoyed the ease-of-use, pricing, and feature capabilities. We also value your constructive feedback on PTO/Vacation/Timesheets, as well as on background checks. We have passed your feedback along to our team -- please feel free to reach out with any additional questions or suggestions! Thank you! - Aimie Y.

Hannah
Human Resources Generalist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Love GoCo

GoCo is so easy to use. I love that it integrates with our ATS (Jazz HR) so flowing hired over is super easy. Our employees have a lot of documents to sign upon hire and having it all done electronically makes life so easy. It takes less than 5 minutes to set up a new hire - would recommend!

We’ve been experiencing an issue for the past few months with part time employees being changed to full time after onboarding by the system. It has taken awhile and there has yet to be a solution. Other than that, no complaints!

Antwort von GoCo

Hi Hannah, Thank you so much for your review on the GoCo platform! We're so happy to hear that the product's ease-of-use, integrations, and document management features make your new hire process easier. We also value your constructive feedback on full-time vs. part-time employee status, and have passed this along to our team. Please do not hesitate to send over additional questions or suggestions at any time. Thank you! - Aimie Y.

Vickie
HR Manager in USA
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

On Boarding

Kommentare: It helps cut down on time spend on-boarding people. It makes it easy to send forms company wide for signature.

The on boarding is it streamlined. No more copying and having to check every sheet of paper if signed or acknowledged.

Wish all documents could be started by employees themselves all the time without have to go those the workflow. I would like to be able to have my documents in customized folders.

Jamie
Manager, Administration and Operations in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

GoCo Reporting is Key!

The reporting feature - you can build custom reports and give coworkers on your teams access to pull those reports whenever they need to. This feature is vital to my role!

The reports sometimes freeze - I have close out the browser and reopen, or refresh. It can be frustrating, especially if it takes 10+ minutes to pull a reports

Larry
counter sales in USA
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

review

i am not sure what i like the most about the goco

i am undecided about how i fell about goco and its use

Cristina
Accountant in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

GoCo HR Management Tool

Kommentare: I enjoyed my experience with GoCo as a starting platform. I think this is great use for small to mid size company.

I liked how clear and easy it was to use GoCo. Our employees were able to navigate clearly, trust data, and have a history available for reviews, benefit changes, and pto.

I would like to see more accurate reporting out of the benefits changes, headcount, and other reports. It was difficult as we were not able to pull reports from a point in time or range accurately. There was always manual adjustment that had to be made.

Jordan
Director of Operations in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Goco!

We love the onboarding! It is easy for new employees to use and has helped us gather the documentation we need for team members faster and with fewer errors and missed documents!

We did a Gusto trial and that was rough for a while but has gotten much easier as of late!

Jade
Location Manager in USA
Eisenbahnbau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Employee Perspective

Kommentare: In my experience GoCo is best used on a computer. Updating your tax or direct deposit information couldn't be easier. I believe it is a product worth using.

GoCo has a user friendly layout that is simple to navigate and use.

Load time on the app can be extremely long .

Kelsey
Asset Manager in USA
Öl & Energie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for benefits

Organized team info, benefits coordination and onboarding

We didn't opt into payroll because of cost

Antwort von GoCo

Hi Kelsey, Thank you so much for your review on GoCo! We are so glad to hear that you have found the team info, benefits coordination and onboarding features helpful. We also value your feedback on payroll pricing, and have passed that along. Please do not hesitate to reach out with additional questions or suggestions at any time! Thank you! - Aimie Y.

Wes
Wes
Software Architect in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

GoCo is great HR software for SMBs

Kommentare: Great ease of use. Enjoyable user experience. Never any weird errors.

Onboarding is super easy. I was all set before I walked in on my first day.

Nothing offhand. I hear that there are edge cases for our HR setup at the company that GoCo has trouble handling, but they aren't major.

Antwort von GoCo

Hi Wes, Thank you so much for your review of GoCo! We are glad to hear that your onboarding process has been made easier. We also value your constructive feedback, and will pass it along to our team. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team with questions or additional suggestions at any time. Thank you! - Aimie Y.

Mikayla
Operations and Systems Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Happy with product

I like the ease of use and the layout of the product

it doesn't mesh with our payroll system well which is challenging

Hannah
Program Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very simple and easy to use

Kommentare: Overall, it does what we need for holding information and organizing team dynamics.

We use it for time off tracking, and onboarding documents. Great feature is the team org chart.

A bit difficult to do goals for direct reports.

Tamara
Director, Training in USA
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very Satisfied

I enjoy the fact that the software is simple and easy to navigate.

I have no complaints. Very pleased that it is user-friendly and can access on the go!

Steph
Director, People Experience and Culture in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User friendly platform and interface

User friendly platform and interface for employees

Reporting feature is great and at the same time I wish there were more reporting customization