Über CallTools

Vorhersage-, Leistungs- und Vorschau-Wählfunktion mit eingebautem Web-Telefon, CRM und dediziertem In-House-Supportteam.

Erfahre mehr über CallTools

Another thing I will mention is it is loaded with features that allow us to easily customize every single campaign, and lead management is just a simple download and upload away.

Some times get stuck when many lead are assigned.

Bewertungen zu CallTools

CallTools hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 131 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CallTools bereits verwendet?

Daniel Alejandro
Daniel Alejandro
Ingeniero senior de ventas Hidraulica y Neumatica in Kolumbien
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Useful tool for customer service

Kommentare: This application is used a lot for 2 years for the impeccable attention of my clients regarding the technical support of the television, telephone and internet services. scheduled technicians and followed up the cases created in order to guarantee a quality service

It is the best tool we have to make an impeccable customer service. It is used to generate case numbers related to the received call and be able to track it to generate a unique satisfaction in the customer.

Sometimes it is very complicated to manage the mute and hold buttons, the times are not enough to manage the information requested by the customer.

Josiah

Awesome Dialer!

Kommentare: It made me money and that’s what counts.

The 10 line dialer and spam protection that rotates caller IDs to increase contact rate. Also, my customer rep, [sensitive content hidden], was a pleasure to work with.

Hard to export leads to other platforms.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Josiah, Thank you for the 5 Star Review! - Call Tools Team

Anthony
Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Happy Customer

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Our experience with CallTools over the past year has been nothing short of exceptional, and much of our success can be attributed to the outstanding support provided by our sales representative, [sensitive content hidden]. From the moment we integrated CallTools into our operations, [sensitive content hidden] was there every step of the way, offering invaluable guidance and support. His deep knowledge of the product and our industry allowed for a seamless integration process, ensuring that we were able to maximize the benefits of the system from day one. [sensitive content hidden] proactive approach, coupled with his dedication to our success, has been instrumental in driving our business forward.

Simple and easy to use. Cost effective with no interruption. Reliable.

The monitoring of agents. At first reporting but now that is much better.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Anthony, Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We are very happy to hear you have been assisted so greatly by our team! Thank you again for the review! - Call Tools Team

Maria Lenin
Marketing and business development in Philippinen
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Web based VOIP -Easy Setup, Requirement, and Implementation

I would recommend calltools for small businesses with one or two callers. It is a web based tool and agents can log in with a username and password. It has the basic features for calling and standard fields to classify and manage your leads. It is cheap and ideal for part time calling. Easy setup,requirements and training , calling can start immediately . The day still ends productive, less errors compared to other web based call tool. Can see agents logged in and call status on a real time basis.

Since it is web based, the call quality depends on the internet connection. Reports are basic metrics. You can not customize the fields o be able o address certain goals or objectives of a campaign. Errors in availability mode and not receiving calls can be observed but can be addressed or solved by logging in and out. Lead status tracking and prioritization could be difficult and still need manual taking notes in excel for sales or potential leads information. Better if more than 1 agent logged in for smoother and faster call flow. If only one agent, click to call is preferable than automated. Next call wait time can take long if automated on one agent logged in thus time is not maximized and optimized.

Tad
Lead ISA in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

If you make a high volume of calls, you need this

It's extremely customizable, it integrates with our crm, it allows you to collect data for coaching, so many reasons.

I have a team of brilliant tech guys who set this up. If you don't have help getting it set up, it's aggressively complex.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Tad, Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We are glad to hear you and your team love the system! Happy to be of assistance! - Call Tools Team

Pius
Marketing Director in USA
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Assertive Telemarketing Approach

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

CallTools ensure companies conducts accurate telemarketing options, and this increases value, for any engagement required.

CallTools is dynamic, and has nothing lowering its professional usage.

letzten Monat

Hi Pius, Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We appreciate your kind words and are glad to hear you are satisfied with Call Tools!

Chen
Director of operations in USA
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Effortless Connectivity

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Calltools has been a Symphony of Efficiency, Reliability, and Innovation. A true Gem in Out Call Center Operations.

I appreciate the prompt and efficient assistance provided by the customer service team and management. Always going above and beyond to address any inquiries with care and expertise.

I have yet to come across anything that i do not like about the dialer system.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Chen, Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We are happy to hear you received great assistance from our team! Thank you again for the review! - Call Tools Team

Katie
Admin in USA

Calltools Review for our Company

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Shawnie Clark was a great help and answered all of our questions!

letzten Monat

Hi Katie, thank you for the 5 Star Review! We are happy to hear Shawnie assisted you as she did! - Call Tools Team

Antonio
Chief Revenue Officer in Niederlande
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It has been a great experience I would recommend for anyone. Shawnie is very sweet!

Price is good for a dialer Works very well with multiple campaigns

API is a little complex Reporting is somewhat limited

letzten Monat

Hi Antoni, thank you for the 5 Star Review! Thank you for the recommendation! - Call Tools Team

Jeanette
Ceo in USA

Amazing support team

Kommentare: My overall experience is amazing , great tool

The fast response with Tex support and taking care of the issue making sure your system is working properly

There is nothing that I don’t like about call tools

letzten Monat

Hi Jeanette, Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We are happy to hear you were assisted to get you going! Thank you again! - Call Tools Team

Martin
Real Estate Agent/Investor in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dials fast but not my favorite dialer

Kommentare: I have used it twice and have always gone back to mojo. It’s my go to dialer and it was easier to learn and master. But calltools is a very fast dialer.

You are able to reach a lot of people with your dialing sessions. This moves very quickly.

The only feature I do not like on Calltools is the interface. I think it could be a bit simplified. I would rather spend my time calling then looking at tutorials.

Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

CallTools Simplifies Your Company's Growth

Kommentare: We recommend CallTools to all companies, not only StartUps when in need of CRM and Contact Management Integration capabilities. The seamlessness and user-friendly platform experienced with CallTools is hands-down the best in the industry. The ease-of-use. The lines per user available. The supervisory features and compliance by far exceed the competition by a wide margin. Five9 is the only technology comparison but at a fraction of the cost with similar or better reliability with virtually no downtime experienced in over two years with my company. Their staff, particularly, Sean, head of business development is impeccable in finding solutions quickly. No wonder they're one of the fastest growing companies in the field. Speaking as a CEO, if your company wants to grow, doesn't want it waste its money and efforts, there is clearly one choice for value and time .. and that's CallTools. Call them. Find them on the web. Just reach them it's the best thing you can do for your company's future.

The ease-of-use. The flexibility of the number of users. The low-cost option in the market. The customer service and technical assistance available. The seamless integration with third-party software. The platform interface being so user-friendly and not cluttered. The hours of operation availability with staff. The self-help videos available on the platform. The toggle switch as to how many lines per user are available blowing away all of the competition infrequency. The line clarity experienced is unmatched on phone calls. The customization of dispositions and lead generation organization. And these are just some of the many benefits we've experienced with CallTools.

None that I can think of at this time but I'm sure there's always room for improvement as with anything so well done as this.

Ryan
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Treasured Leads

Kommentare: It has been a sustaining arm of our business. Our account rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in tech support is phenomenal.

Simplicity of the admin & agent dashboard.

Intermittent down time and when the software requires additional intervention.

Antwort von CallTools

Dear Ryan. Thank you very much for stellar the Five-Star review of CallTools. We strive to exceed customer expectations and deliver solid solutions that allow you to maximize your business. Thank you for being a long-term CallTools customer. -CallTools Team

Imelda
Virtual Assistant in Philippinen
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

VOIP for Start up Business

Cheap web based VOIP for lead calling and customer management. It is easy to set up and use. You can easily upload leads for your agents to call. It has dashboard for you to be able to see logged in agents and their call time as a Manager.You can categorize your leads and give instructions to your agents on which list to work with for that day.If you are a start up, this is a good VOIP to begin with. It has functions and features where you can easily manage your leads and agent performance.

This is not ideal for large campaigns where many agents are logged in. Error on logging in or when you click on the tool allowing you to be available or ready, sometimes it won't detect being logged in. You would need to log out and log back in resolve the error. However, those will just be minimal errors. Quality of call would still depend on internet speed of user.

douglas
other in USA

Thank you, [sensitive content hidden]

Kommentare: my first experience with calltools was in talking to [sensitive content hidden]. I had spoken to about 4 other vendors at that point, and they were either high on pricing or uniformed as to my reasons and issues for a new vendor. [sensitive content hidden]not only knew exactly everything i was talking about, but he had also done this calling work himself, and was familiar with most of the other systems i mentioned. also, he is exceptionally competent at sales - he listened, pointed out some things and offered a solution, easily and seamlessly. i was not even thinking of switching yet, but i did so that very afternoon, i believe, and i did so with confidence. Thank you, [sensitive content hidden]! Very nice. fast, better connects, etc.

fast, does not crash or freeze like mojo, simple front end, can setup new frontend callers quickly

slightly complicated backend setup, but unavoidable - this is where the power comes from...

letztes Jahr

Hi Douglas, Thank you for the 5 Star Review! Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us! -Call Tools Team

Ratan
Senior Mgmt in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

call tools an excellent telemarketing solution

Kommentare: Excellent, good service, good technology

User friendly and effective. Support is good.

Could be made a bit cheaper. As such it's priced properly

letztes Jahr

Hi Ratan, Thank you for the 5 Star Review! Thank you so much for the positive feedback. - Call Tools Team

Steve
manager in USA

Great product and a super support team

The ease of use for any new hire. The system is up and running in a fer minutes and is totally reliable.

Nothing negative to say. Is a seamless web based application that works from any location. The price is good and the integration flawless.

Brock
Head of Operations in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

LVLNRG Calltools Review

Kommentare: My experience with Calltools has been great. The support has been solid as well. Definitely recommend. Specifically [sensitive content hidden], he's been great to us and couldn't be happier with our experience.

Calltools is an easy to use platform that has boosted our productivity by 10 fold.

None, other than the interface can be hard to do some functions on only because that calls for some in depth data management that any dialer would need.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We are happy to hear dialer is working for you and your company. Great to hear you were assisted by our team! We are always here for all your Call Tools needs! - Call Tools Team

ceo in USA

Best Dialer

Aside from the dialer being a very powerful tool for my business the support is unparalleled everyone in tech support is fantastic. My account rep is super responsive and always gets things done for me.

Some aspects of the software could be simplified

Roger
Branch Manager in USA

Great features & excellent customer support from my account rep James Saif.

The software is easy to use. There are great features offered which have not been implemented by other predictive dialers I have tried in the past.

I would like to see an easier process to recycle our existing campaigns and lower fees per user/seats.

Anthony
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Call Center Software - Best By Far We've Ever Used At Clickflame!

Kommentare: Working with Ed at Call Tools has been a great experience. Our connection rates and quality of phone clarity are amazing even though we use the free X-Lite from Counterpath. In every instance that we needed support from Call Tools we got instant results and immediate action needed. You would be hard pressed to find a better provider especially with the great prices they offer.

Phone clarity and connection rates.

Can't say I have any complaints.

Oscar
Manager in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This dialer is very easy to use! The way you can switch from campaign to campaign with just a click.

Kommentare: Time. It saved me a lot of time because its easy to use.

I like how I can easily switch from campaign to campaign without exiting my dialer page. This makes it easy to switch a campaign and get right back to it!

The only thing that I do not like about the software is that it works best without wifi and better with hard wire.

Rich
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

[sensitive content hidden] rocks!

The customer service! [sensitive content hidden] has been one of the best customer service representatives I have ever worked with in my life and I have been in sales for over 20 years. I have appreciated him and his wonderful customer service.

Not my agent [sensitive content hidden] he has been awesome but it takes a long time to get a tech person on the phone!

Barb
Office Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, easy set up, proficent

Kommentare: Great for outbound calling cambaigns!

Was able to save time by automatically continually dialing numbers, didnt have to wait, or have down time.

Wasn't able to have as much control of calls as I would like, but was good if you have many CSR who try to avoid calls.

Samuel
Acquisition Manager in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great Company and Staff

Kommentare: My experience was great.[sensitive content hidden] did such an awesome job by educating me on the system and also picking up when ever I needed him.

I like how there customer service and assigned manager where always going above and beyond for me.

Honestly, there is only one. I don’t like how long it takes to get scheduled for onboarding. But at the same time they are pretty fast. The most I had to wait is a week which was my fault for not listening to my assigned manager

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Samuel, Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We appreciate your kind words and are always here to assist! - Call Tools Team