Über CallTools

Vorhersage-, Leistungs- und Vorschau-Wählfunktion mit eingebautem Web-Telefon, CRM und dediziertem In-House-Supportteam.

Erfahre mehr über CallTools

The ability to sort out DNC numbers to make sure we’re following federal guidelines.

Some times get stuck when many lead are assigned.

Bewertungen zu CallTools

CallTools hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 114 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CallTools bereits verwendet?

Daniel Alejandro
Daniel Alejandro
Ingeniero senior de ventas Hidraulica y Neumatica in Kolumbien
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Useful tool for customer service

Kommentare: This application is used a lot for 2 years for the impeccable attention of my clients regarding the technical support of the television, telephone and internet services. scheduled technicians and followed up the cases created in order to guarantee a quality service

It is the best tool we have to make an impeccable customer service. It is used to generate case numbers related to the received call and be able to track it to generate a unique satisfaction in the customer.

Sometimes it is very complicated to manage the mute and hold buttons, the times are not enough to manage the information requested by the customer.

Jason
Öl & Energie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Its feels custom built just for us

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: At this point we are so dialed in and I feel we are getting the best possible results. In the past with other programs I had always felt we weren't capturing as much as possible, that we weren't optimizing peak performance. We are very fortunate we have access to Chaz. To say he's been instrumental in making this all possible would be an understatement.
Overall there isn't anything I'm left needing or wanting - Calltools has it all.

What I like most, is that after all the customization available, and the personalization, it feels as if it were built just for us and our needs.

If I have to pick a topic, I would say the learning curve is steep. It takes time to learn the "Calltools Way" - there are just so many possible functions on the platform that it can take a very long time to learn it - certainly much longer than the 30 min initial set up call offers.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Jason, Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We are happy to hear Chaz brought you on board. So glad Call Tools is working for you and your company! - Call Tools Team

Maria Lenin
Marketing and business development in Philippinen
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Web based VOIP -Easy Setup, Requirement, and Implementation

I would recommend calltools for small businesses with one or two callers. It is a web based tool and agents can log in with a username and password. It has the basic features for calling and standard fields to classify and manage your leads. It is cheap and ideal for part time calling. Easy setup,requirements and training , calling can start immediately . The day still ends productive, less errors compared to other web based call tool. Can see agents logged in and call status on a real time basis.

Since it is web based, the call quality depends on the internet connection. Reports are basic metrics. You can not customize the fields o be able o address certain goals or objectives of a campaign. Errors in availability mode and not receiving calls can be observed but can be addressed or solved by logging in and out. Lead status tracking and prioritization could be difficult and still need manual taking notes in excel for sales or potential leads information. Better if more than 1 agent logged in for smoother and faster call flow. If only one agent, click to call is preferable than automated. Next call wait time can take long if automated on one agent logged in thus time is not maximized and optimized.

Abraham
CMO in USA

Calltools review

Kommentare: [sensitive content hidden] my rep was very helpful and attentive to support issues throughout my time as a client. Ask for her if you're thinking of trying it out.

The call reporting was pretty good for the business.

The long wait times and limitations it imposed on total conversations.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Abraham, Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We are happy to hear you were assisted by our team and they helped through out your initial set up! We are always here to assist! - Call Tools Team

Hannah
Call Center Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Calltools is the best software to run a successful call center

Kommentare: My overall experience with CallTools has been nothing short of amazing! I have done many, many, many meetings with their support team and have learned more than I could've imagined learning about the software, and have been able to keep my team going successfully for well over a year now! We are always looking for additional ways to improve our reach and the CallTools team has always been so helpful with making sure we are up to date on all updates!

I think the #1 feature about calltools is the level of support you can get. I started out not knowing anything about calltools or how to use it. They have great tutorial videos as well as an excellent support team who keeps you up to date on all updates and optimizations on the site. They also listen to the feedback of their customers and implement updates that make managing the live filters and campaigns so simple. Especially thankful for all the guidance from [sensitive content hidden]!

I think some updated tutorial videos on how to maximize your production with live filters and caller id strategies would be helpful!

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Hannah, Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We love to read reviews such as yours! We are happy to hear you received amazing support from our support team! - Call Tools Team

Joseph
Partner in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Robust Call Center Software. We Tried Lots of Call Center Platforms, and CallTools Won!

Kommentare: Overall, we love it and we will never shop again for alternative software because we are happy with the software, and we are happy with customer support, and our agents are happy that they have an easy to use yet robust calling platform to use daily.

"Reliability" and "Ease of Use" for our sales agents is paramount. This is one of the easiest and user friendly call center software we have ever used. Agents love it because it is so easy to use. The reliability of being available with very limited downtime is another huge factor that we liked about the software. Another thing I will mention is it is loaded with features that allow us to easily customize every single campaign, and lead management is just a simple download and upload away.

You must put some time in learning the backend of actually setting everything up. They do have great tutorial videos, and technical support will help you every step of the way, but there is a learning curve. So, not sure if it is a con, but that is the only thing I can think that I could write here.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the amazing review of CallTools, we sincerely appreciate it! -CallTools Team

Call Center Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

CallTools is the best power dialer out there!

Kommentare: Overall I have had the greatest experience using CallTools and have never once considered switching software. The technology, new features, and new updates that CallTools constantly brings to their customers is unmatched, and the level of support you receive is unlike anything I've seen with other companies like them.

CallTools is the best call center software. We are able to keep track of everything we do, optimize our records, and extend our outreach with no limits! We have also had the BEST support with the CallTools team and [sensitive content hidden] himself. We are always kept informed of new updates and new features and how to use them and the team provides great advice with affordable options for us to improve all aspects of our call center.

I have had no issues with this software. If I have a question about how to use a tool or feature or I'm not using something correctly, the CallTools support team is always easy to set up a meeting with and they always address any questions or concerns.

vor 10 Monaten

HI David, Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We love to read reviews like yours! We are very happy you love our system and it works for you and your team! We are always one call away for any future assistance needed. - Call Tools Team

Peter

CallTools Review

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my acct. rep. and has been nothing short of amazing. I will most likely be back shortly.

I find its very user friendly and provides many options to implement for calling / tracking etc.

Nothing really.....I simply want to try another vendor to compare services.

Antwort von CallTools

Dear Peter, thank you very much for the 5-Star Review of CallTools! You may not realize this but CallTools caters to all sizes of businesses from small, medium, and to enterprise-level clients. Our Power Contact Center platform can handle the most demanding inbound and outbound dialing needs with our omnichannel system. Your account representative will connect with you to show you our latest technology enhancements to the platform that are cutting edge. Thank you for being a valued CallTools customer. -CallTools Team

Anthony
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Call Tools is the best dialer out there

Kommentare: Great experience! Better than other dialers out there

Very user friendly. Easy to use and set up

Not much. Maybe if there was an automated SMS system

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Anthony, Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We are happy to hear you were able to get set up and using Call Tools with no issue! - Call Tools Team

Brock
Head of Operations in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

LVLNRG Calltools Review

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My experience with Calltools has been great. The support has been solid as well. Definitely recommend. Specifically [sensitive content hidden], he's been great to us and couldn't be happier with our experience.

Calltools is an easy to use platform that has boosted our productivity by 10 fold.

None, other than the interface can be hard to do some functions on only because that calls for some in depth data management that any dialer would need.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We are happy to hear dialer is working for you and your company. Great to hear you were assisted by our team! We are always here for all your Call Tools needs! - Call Tools Team

Imelda
Virtual Assistant in Philippinen
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

VOIP for Start up Business

Cheap web based VOIP for lead calling and customer management. It is easy to set up and use. You can easily upload leads for your agents to call. It has dashboard for you to be able to see logged in agents and their call time as a Manager.You can categorize your leads and give instructions to your agents on which list to work with for that day.If you are a start up, this is a good VOIP to begin with. It has functions and features where you can easily manage your leads and agent performance.

This is not ideal for large campaigns where many agents are logged in. Error on logging in or when you click on the tool allowing you to be available or ready, sometimes it won't detect being logged in. You would need to log out and log back in resolve the error. However, those will just be minimal errors. Quality of call would still depend on internet speed of user.

Mark
Director of Enrollment Services in USA

Lots of functionality. Very easy to use and helpful customer service.

Kommentare: Could use some more features for inbound traffic, but great value at their price point. Great system!

The system was very user friendly, great for an non-tech guy like myself. It performed exactly how we needed it to for our business. Our sales and customer service rep was awesome. Anytime we had an issue, he was on top of it and got it resolved quickly.

Antwort von CallTools

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a review, Mark! We're glad you found our software user friendly; that is what we aim for. Built by business owners, for business owners. Our sales and support teams are always available to help with any questions or concerns you might have! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. - Your CallTools.com Team

Kris
Customer Service Representative in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A truly effective piece of software that gets the job done.

Predictive Dialer is a feature laden program, which enables our outreach team to get in touch with prospective customers in an effective manner. The programmers behind the software seem to understand exactly the features needed to manage an outreach team of dialers.

The only slight drawback to Prospective Dialer is that there is a small learning curve associated with using the software. However, once a new user gets the more powerful features of the interface committed to memory, it's a breeze to work with.

Antwort von CallTools

Kris, thank you for the kind words and recommendation. We strive to exceed customer expectations. While although all software has an initial learning curve, we have an in-house support team here to serve you anytime you have any questions. Please don't hesitate to reach out, we are here to serve you. We appreciate your business and you are a valued CallTools customer. The CallTools Team

Isaac
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is a great predictive dialer very easy to use.

Ease of use and the customer service is the best. I have used many predictive dialers over the years and this is one of the best.

Isaac
Acquisitions Manager in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Miles ahead of competition

Kommentare: Miles ahead of the competition (mojo)

My favorite thing about calltools is the quality of the numbers i can call with, in other words, scam likely is extremely rare. It's an all in one software that lets me buy the highest quality numbers and get to prospecting at ridiculous speeds.

It's a bit complicated to get up and start dialing, from uploading a campaign, to creating live filters, etc. worth it though!

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Isaac, thank you for the 5 Star Review! We appreciate your kind words! - Call Tools Team

glenn
Manager in USA

Great Service

easy to use, price is competitive, rich with features and a lot of flexible. Easy to load leads for the outbound campaigns

the system takes time to learn and it can be complex due to so many features but its a great system.

Justin
Admin in USA

[sensitive content hidden] from Integrations

Kommentare: [sensitive content hidden] from Integrations rocks. He helped setup a brand new integration and accommodated new requests and ideas. He was patient and willing to work with us. He even had the developers setup bulk tagging for the integration to work. This was not setup until [sensitive content hidden] did it. Thank you so much [sensitive content hidden].

[sensitive content hidden] was excellent and went out of his way to serve me

That it does not allow you to exclude things when trying to filter. Please fix.

matarsha
Operations Manager in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The team is awesome. They waste no time getting you set up, or trained on the software. I am on my second full month of using the dialer. I have no complaints. I would definitely say give this product a try.

Kommentare: makes my outbound calls very easy.

The software is easy to learn and use. I love the built in do not call list scrubber. That is such a great convenience. I spoke with three other companies before making my decision and neither had the feature. Help is just a click or call away. The quality is great and there is no delay when connecting with customers. Customer service is very important to me and they get an A+. I love how they called to make sure everything was going fine after I made my purchase. Because the product does so much, its hard to remember everything. The response to any question I have is almost immediate.

Matt
Marketing Director in USA

Best business decision I've ever made!

Kommentare: Helps us make more money

My experience with call tools up to this point has been incredible. My rep has helped us make a seamless transition from five9 to call tools overnight. The day after the switched I saw a 20% increase in sales and a 10% decrease in my abandon rate. The reps and tech support are second to none and always one call away. The dashboard, reports, and ease of uploading data are unbelievably user friendly (this was one of my biggest problems with five9). The system technology and clarity of calls continue to impress the team and I. This product is an absolute steal for the money.

Alan
CCO in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very good service.

The ease of use and the support that Call Tools has is really good. The dashboard for the admin is also very nice.

You have to have a minimum of seats. You do not have the ability to look at individual numbers called (or I wasn't shown)

Bobby
Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great experience

Easy to use, very helpful on the back end, Sean was great, everyone is there to help for you to win, clear as can be, no down time, accomplished what we set out to do and it didnt take alot out of us...

Uri
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Review

Dialing multiple lines at the same time.

To long of a delay to connect that people would hang up

Mike
VP in USA

One of the better call center tools out there.

I like how easy it us to load lead data into the system and to get it configured to use. It ony takes a few minutes to be u and running.

I feel that there could be better notifications around when lead data is diminishing so we can get ahead of it so we don't have any down time.

Antwort von CallTools

Hi Mike! Thank you for taking a moment to review your experience with CallTools. We're glad you found the upload process to be simple and seamless! We're always working to make the software more helpful for our users. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do! - Your CallTools.com Team

Carlos
House Flipper in USA

Shawnie was helpful!

Supoort team is great! Shawnie specifically help me through the process

Calls were not connecting properly the majority of the time

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We are happy to hear you were assisted as you were by Shawnie, she is great! - Call Tools Team

stefan
Rep in
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Everything is Perfect Except Scheduling Callbacks

Kommentare: This system is perfect except for 1 thing Scheduling callbacks. After scheduling numerous callbacks I noticed that the system was not assigning the right time frames for which I set the contact for. Really weird, it does not happen on all contacts and customer service has been telling me for 2 months that their engineers are going to fix it. The system would be perfect if this was fixed. If you schedule a call back for 4 pm and you don't pay attention you will see the file show up at 1 am. Pay attention and you will be ok...other than that everything is great...