Über Presentation Timer

Einfache und effektive Timing-Lösung für alle Arten von Veranstaltungen, von Konferenzen bis hin zu Konzerten.

Erfahre mehr über Presentation Timer

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Presentation Timer

4,9

Presentation Timer hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 15 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Presentation Timer bereits verwendet?

Joshua
Joshua
Program Manager in Frankreich
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for monitoring and giving presentations that end on time

Kommentare: We really enjoyed using Presentation Timer, used it for a couple of webinars we setup on LinkedIn, enabled us to say everything we needed and leave time for a Q&A session without making attendees stay over the alotted time.

It's a simple concept but a super useful tool if you are giving presentations or webinars and need to end at a certain time. There are options for multiple presenters and the format makes you feel like a real professional, too! Easy to use and setup, anyone can use this software!

Not much to complain about here, great product!

Yerson
Communications Director in USA
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Presentation Timer for Impressive Communication

Presentation Timer delivers mechanisms that assists companies in offering the right scheduling and communications.

Presentation Timer has nothing challenging in matters scheduling and communication.

Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

More of a Hinderance

Kommentare: It wasn't a bad experience. This product just isn't for me.

I like the ease of use. It does what it says it does.

This software is not for me. I tried to use a timer for my presentations and it ran but I ended up ignoring it. I'm not the kind of presenter that handles countdowns and specifics. I have to shoot for larger considerations and a digital wall clock works best.

Sterling
Senior Web Developer in Katar
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Save your time with the Presentation Timer

Kommentare: I believe the developers have done a great job because they can give this software for a reasonable price for users. Furthermore, since I am a busy person, I cannot think of any other software other than the presentation timer, since it saves my vital time as well as build students skills to manage their timing when delivering presentations. If someone is into an educational institute, where a lot of presentations are occurring, you will never have any regrets about buying this software.

A useful software in my life as it helps me to monitor the exact time utilize by students for their presentations. Since this is a simple software, it is very easy to use and does not require any expert support. Some of the solid features are enlarged timer and the ability to write notes(cues) in the given tabs; therefore, I believe this software improves the professionalism in my classes while giving self-esteem to the students.

I do not see any negative points about this software because it caters to our requirement, which is giving the accurate timing use by a group of students either for a presentation and for an answer. Also, the developer can think of adding some eye-catchy interface to the software.

Jesus
analista in Venezuela
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Excellent software for the control of presentations or events.

Kommentare: Improves respect, organization and promotes standards to speak and listen to speakers

¬ It is a small, practical and efficient platform, which allows to keep a control of what is being done during an event or presentation. ¬The team allows the person making the explanation to know how much time is available to specify the presentation. ¬In our organization it is practical for sales discussions since it allows to show everyone at the meeting table of your time and not interrupt the next in the list of ideas. ¬It is practical to control not only the time of the event and the exhibition, but also allows to involve a smaller number of people for an optimal control without affecting the final results, on the contrary it helps to keep clients, public or other observers attentive to every detail.

I do not see disadvantages because it is a light, simple and practical platform to use that for the price that it has in our opinion it fulfills its purpose.

Francis
Analista de Riesgos in Venezuela
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Practice Way to Have Order for Presentations.

Kommentare: practicality, simplicity and a better way to make the most of time.

is easy, practical and alternative to use. It does not need great knowledge, it simply helps you structure a time order of each step to take during the presentations. Its greatest virtue is to help invest time in an organized way, which makes you more productive without needing to be looking for or scoring since it has a very interesting alert system. can be used on any platform and seen by any of the speakers what helps you to know in what space of time your intervention may have.

It does not have negative aspects, since it meets all the requirements that must have to manage time.

Cesar
Analista de Sistemas in Venezuela
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Practice solution to take time for discussions or presentations.

Kommentare: Increases the productivity of a work table, controls the time available to people to present their ideas without affecting the preset order.

* We use it in the organization to respect the space of speech and listening of each member during their explanation in a work table, which helps us to have a more effective communication without interruptions. * It has the virtue of being adapted in all aspects of an exhibition or debate of the organization as we can govern until the remaining time for breack, active breaks, out of space, which guarantees to have a mail order of the discussion. * This platform operates on any mobile device, so everyone keeps in mind the use of time, the multiplatform integration guarantees the order, the didactic attention and presence of the listener without distractions.

It needs to be improved and updated its graphical interface to make it more friendly, despite being a simple software always innovate is the best.

Jesus
Administrador de Recursos in Venezuela
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product to manage my time.

Kommentare: better time scheduling for corporate and administrative meetings.

It is easy to use, it adapts to any device so everyone can always be attentive in the meeting room. It allows me to keep the time measured of each person who is making his exposure and thus be able to create intervals for questions, interventions and not to exceed the time spacing of others. I can also manage through this application the time for refreshments, generate alerts to keep the order of arrival of the corporate minutes, and do not miss any detail during the presentations.

It really does not have negative aspects, it adapts to any environment, you do not need great levels of knowledge, it can be downloaded for any platform and ready to use it.

Fermineduar
systems engineer in Venezuela
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple but powerful application that allows time control by topics in presentations

Kommentare: It has allowed me to make concise presentations with clearly exposed topics without abusing public time. and organize them in the most optimal way

* Very easy to use. * It does not need to be installed just running the exe. *It allows you to customize the time format between 24hrs or 12 hrs. *The time count can be increasing or countdown. *It is very simple but useful to create an index with the contents to be presented in a presentation and assign the times including breaks between topics if there are any and times for questions and answers. *It is super light and runs in windows environment and has a super intuitive and explicit interface. you do not need great knowledge to use it.

I do not find faults the truth is a very simple but practical and powerful tool that fulfills all its functions providing a great utility to users. Although it is not multiplatform it is only for environment windows in linux works well with wine

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy Tool that Keeps Presentations on Time!

Kommentare: Overall, Presentation Timer helped me achieve my team of ensuring my presentations were running on time and each topic was covered with the right amount of time. Very easy to use and awesome product!

I loved how simple this tool was to use during presentations. Prior to using this tool, I really had no idea how long my presentations and webinars would run and it was tricky to constantly check my phone or clock to see how we were doing for time. This tool made it very easy to stay on time and to be efficient on each topic.

Honestly it was very easy and practical to use!

Jason
Owner in Jamaika
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best presentation software

Kommentare: Definitely would recommend to any person at all even students who have presentations to do at school you can use this during that time or practice time.

What I love most about this software is that it’s easy to set up and use. It’s very effective in terms of timing for all events, meetings and conferences. This software definitely improves the professionalism within my work place.

I honestly don’t have any problems with this software because it caters to the exact needs that I want to be met.

Owen
Business Manager in UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great software, responsive customer service

Kommentare: Presentation Timer has really made our internal events run smoothly and is a great addition that we can offer to our clients as well. We now have a clear timer at the front of our stage that lets all our speakers how long they have left to speak. Our backstage manager also gets to keep track of things and we stream the timer to our smartphones and an iPad so everyone can keep an eye on things. There's nothing else quite like it on the market. Customer service is also excellent, always responding quickly and have even included a couple of feature requests that we made! Would highly recommend if you want to keep your events running smoothly.

Katelyn
Student in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good Software to managing time schedules of presentations

This software is easy to use and very helpful in the workplace on a tight schedule

It has a slightly out of date appearance compared to other timers.

Eric
eCommerce Coordinator & Graphic Desginer in USA
Grafikdesign, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It's about time

Kommentare: It's handy and convenient! It's helping us solve problems with people's meetings going over and monopolizing conference space.

It's an easy to use timer for giving presentations and ensuring that you're keeping your pace with the time allotted to you.

It's just a great little piece of software. My biggest qualm with it is that I don't understand why it's subscription based instead of just being a one-time purchase.

Alejandro
CTO in Venezuela
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Is a practical free tool, if you need control your presentation timer!

-Free software. -Is a multiplatform software, and also you can use it in a mobile devices, so that's great. -You may use it for practice a speech and you take the exactly time of the presentation. -Maybe powerpoint or visio and prezi have a timer, but this tool is practical and very practical to performance your presentation.

-The interface needs be more friendly, but the software does what it promises, and is free so doesn't have a negative point for me.