Über Kissflow

Kissflow Workflow ist eine Workflow-Software, die sowohl strukturierte Workflows als auch unstrukturierte Workflows unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über Kissflow

Bewertungen zu Kissflow

4,0
3,8
3,9
3,6

Kissflow hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 30 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Kissflow bereits verwendet?

Sazedur
Sazedur
CEO in Bangladesch
Programmentwicklung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kissflow is the best digital workflow management software.

Kommentare: My overall experience was great. This software has given me speed up my work. It's very helpful for business workflow and a user-friendly tool. It is very easy to use and very effective. This is my overall experience and It's was great.

I have an IT firm where I have 5 employees. It took me a long time to maintain my work and I had to face a lot of problems. But I have saved a lot of time since I started using Kissflow and I can easily get things done by my staff. You can add descriptions and attach files to each project, which is very important for a project. I can easily see which project is active, which is on hold, and which is complete. It is very easy to use. Kissflow has increased the speed of my work, I am very satisfied using it. I did a little research on Kissflow and saw that there are many options that will make your business easier. I got everything I needed for my IT firm here.

The least I like about this software is that it would have been a little easier if I had added the option of exchanging messages with each project. Here again, you have to add a new text field to exchange messages. After all, I like everything, because it's the perfect workflow management software for my IT firm.

Babatunde
Snr. Business Systems Analyst in Nigeria
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use BPM Software

Kommentare: It is an easy to design, deploy and use Business Process Management with low code. We have been able to digitize most of our business process using kissflow and our approval process have been faster thereby reducing our cost of running business.

Ability for me to design and deploy my business process workflow, project and cases almost immediately with little or no support.

The features I would like to see introduced is the ability for me to convert my tables into PDF without any external integration.

Al
Director in UK
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It was great. Then they made a new version and "migrated" us...

Kommentare: Seriously regretting spending the investment in this system. Unfortunately we are now stuck with it while I plan an exit strategy. At least with their new pricing model the other options are actually now quite competitive. Do yourself a favor and go with something more established with long term stability.

It was a great tool. We built our entire set of business process controls using it. There was a steep learning curve and a few limitations that we had to work round but over all it worked.

We came to rely on this software and then were forced to move to the new version. Massive price increase. Migration was a disaster. The process was slapped together and not a single workflow actually worked afterwards. It has taken me a month of painstakingly testing every field and formula and fixing almost every single one to get it working again. I have ended up fixing almost everything myself as the "migration specialist" seems to think that the way to fix an error in a workflow is to simply delete the formula causing it... no more errors. no more actions either.

Rina
Audit in Indonesien
Landwirtschaft, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Approval Tools

Kommentare: The sensation when making form customizations according to the desired template is very good but the absence of a table feature makes this tool a little incomplete

This tool is great, easy to use, no coding required, just drop & drag you can create the form template you want

The subscription price was high enough that I didn't choose it and chose tools with the same advantages and cheaper

Xorla
Director, Research & Innovation in Ghana

Customize project systems and workflows to suit every need

Kommentare: KIssflow’s multipurpose functionality provides a unique broad spectrum solution for a wide variety of project needs. We have used it to build forms for progress tracking, task assignment, MVP development for field testing, etc. And with its great user interphase, there is little to complain about.

Kissflow is one of the most multipurpose software tools I have ever used. Allowing us to easily build out newly proposed features as stand-alone programs for easier field testing and data management to fully assess them before incorporating them into the structure of the bigger product or project.

Reporting and insights analytics are much harder to manage for bigger forms with much heavier and diverse datasets.

Javid
Developer in Indien

False Assurance - Customer Support Worst.

Easy to use Easy to setup Workflow of tasks is trackable

Customer support is not reposnsible. False assured. Mentioned on website, if hey ask that is erroneous on website, we can able o give the features what asuured on website

Associate Community Manager in USA
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Solid but unspectacular

Kommentare: KiSSFLOW is a net positive for my organization. It allows all parties to stay in the loop regarding how a task is progressing and ensures that a chain of command is followed.

KiSSFLOW is an efficient way to manage work processes involving multiple employees. Administrators can customize their own form fields, determine who each form is routed to and who gives final approval. Users can ask questions and provide feedback throughout the process.

KiSSFLOW can be a little bit pricey for larger organizations that have a lot of users. If you’re just looking for a simple task management system that requires little management or back-and-forth communication, there are cheaper (sometimes free) options out there.

Kenya Business Lead in Ghana
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Software for Workflow Management

Kommentare: My experience with Kissflow has been truly defining. I am able to collaborate with members of other departments without moving away from my desks. Requests to colleagues for actions to be taken have been less stressful with this software.

The ease with which one can use the software. The simplicity it also comes with.

The UI is not interesting and makes it boring being on the app sometimes.

Software Test Engineer in Vietnam
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good software for process improvement

Kommentare: Kissflow help us to digitalize the decision making and testing process in our company. The software have transformed our working way and as well as saved us lots of paperwork.

The software allows to notify and process the work in progress in a paperless way. The decision making process is transferred automatically among positions in the decision flow. This have saved a lot time on our daily work. The comments and problems are also storage on cloud, which can be extracted at any time and from any where to solve the issues in a quicker way.

The software flow is sometimes rigid to overpass decision steps, which requires involvement from system manager. This led to some delays in decision making progress.

Revanth
Revanth
Application Engineer in Indien
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Workflow management became easy and Simplified

Kommentare: Experience is amazing, it has perfect features to Automate and simplify Workflows. It is Web based and Interface is Clean. Easy to use and Good Customer support.

First of all it was easy to setup and use. Maintaining the Workflow was easy and it got simplified. Interface is good and has features which simplify the work with automation. Support team was good, we had few of our problems got fixed quickly.

Some updates we had made were not updated, don't know whether it was bug or glitch. Few times this issue we faced. Other than this no issues were found.

Project Manager in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Breakthrough time consuming traditional workplace practices.

Kommentare: KissFlow is the perfect tool for bridging the workflow gaps between various functions in the company. Our lead time has been reduced and helped our internal team members increase their overall productivity by spending on high impacting tasks instead of working on manual data entry which is time consuming.

The product support personnel has been very helpful and always available when needed to help us fix a problem in the back end.

The transition from the Old KissFlow to the New Version should have done differently one step at a time. We found out that there are a few fields that have been changed or no longer supported in the new version which is causing a setback, particularly in our Operations. Luckily, KissFlow support personnel has always been there to help and guide us with getting back on track.

Christopher
Business Sales Executive in Ghana
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Process flow

Kommentare: Kissflow has become the major tool for management our service request and fulfillment process. This helps to know at a glance the status of any activity in process and the corresponding activity to be performed next.

Kissflow helps me to track the status of activity in our service fulfillment process.The Nudge option helps to prevent any delay in assigned activities in the process.

The software solely dependence on the internet without an offline option

sathish
Lead-Vendor Onboarding & Expansion in Indien
Internet, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

One app multiple solutions

This app is so raw and flexible so that we can customize around different verticals , instead of buying many apps for each different process, kiss flow has been a one stop solution for HR/Finance and administrator workflows , kudos to the team! Excellent in terms of performance and cost

Some more clarity on API integration in the FAQ section would be much useful, non tech savvy's find it difficult to understand API integration, however the support team was extremely helpful Also it would be great if you could include a communication channel between different users/admin , if kiss flow could send emails on its own instead of any other 3rd part integration,then it would be a complete business package

Camila
Assistant in Brasilien
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kissflow helps a lot

Kissflow is one of the best software I have ever used, it optimizes time as it is possible to include documents, access projects and collect approvals remotely

Nothing. This software makes my job easier and the projects run faster.

Solution architect in USA
, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Customer support is outstanding

We have some technical debt with our team’s application knowledge. KiSSFLOW managed our expectations and helped make the transition painless.

Would be nice if there were more in-depth administrator and end-user training so companies can better prepare themselves rather than utilizing the support lines.

Dan
GBMG in UK
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Only as good as the person who set up the form!

Ease of use, features can be limited but that depends on your organisation and who set up the forms. Tasks can easily be directed to go to other people after completion

Integration with Google drive isn't always smooth for easily selecting and uploading files. Search and file structure is tricky to navigate, but that's more a failing of Google drive than Kissflow- uploading directly from a local drive is easy/standard

Rachel
Rachel
Country Logistics Lead in Malawi
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kissflow Review

Kommentare: Kissflow is a great idea and great when used correctly.

Kissflow is a great idea and makes things really great when used correctly and accurately. This is a great software.

I think Kissflow has a pretty steep learning curve. It required one on one chats with colleagues on multiple occasions for me to get it right.

Test Engineer in Indien
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

We were tricked by their Ads comparing themselves with WaveMaker and other platforms.

Kommentare: The overall experience has not been great but because Kissflow offers a free trial we did not invest a lot and saved a lot of time.

The interface is clean. The platform is easily navigable. Easy to make simple workflows.

We were really tricked by coming across their ads comparing themselves with WaveMaker and other similar platforms. Since we used only the trial of KissFlow we were saved because we did not invest a lot of time and resources. The platform if only good for creating very simple work flows and apps. If the app/process goes little complex, KissFlow falls flat and has nothing to offer. It is the limitation of the platform and they should stop comparing with other platforms which offer a lot more value in terms of functionality.

Anjana
Anjana
Digital Marketing Analyst in Indien
Vicky
Software Manager in Indien

Best Workflow Management software - Kissflow

Kissflow really understands how the business functions and its really awesome that it can be used to work in the way we want. Never seen a tool that is so easy to use and full of rich functionality. Great product

i like everything about it. May be customer service can be better.

Healthcare Consultant in Südafrika
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Solution For Organizations

We use this software to make payment requests as well as to keep people financially accountable within the organization. It works very well and ensures a great workflow between different departments that may be involved in the finance process It has a mobile app which makes things even easier. The push notifications let you know in real time when payments have been processed. This is helpful especially in urgent situations.

I find it difficult to download all previously uploaded receipts (from one request ) at a go . I have had to download one at a time which is quite a tedious process

Pascale
Business Systems Analyst in
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Operational Happiness

Kommentare: Hi! I did my research on multiple WMSs and KissFlow is definitely the cheapest, most scalable and generally the best one out there! Especially considering: * It is cloud-based
* Its seamless integration with Google products
* How easy it is to implement processes in a matter of minutes
* Its scalable pricing structure
* The amazing support - Generally, the KissFlow team gets back to me within a couple of minutes, and does not stop working on an issue until it's done!
* Its ability to empower businesses to reduce administrative work, so they can focus on what is really relevant...
Huge fan!

Antwort von Orangescape Inc

Thanks Pascal! Really appreciate your great feedback!

Robert
Financial Service Manager in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

User changed email

I really liked how I could see exactly how much money the State said that I had. I could also track and see where my request was in the process.

When my email changed with my organization. I lost all the history from my Kissflow submissions.

CEO in Uruguay

Too simple for real-life processes and workflows

Kommentare: Bad. The product seems beautiful, but using it is painful.

The user interface is clear and easy to use. The form builder is powerful and flexible enough for most of our needs.

When we tried to automate real processes (not just the "vacation request" workflow), the product was simply not powerful enough. The process modeler has strong limitations, it doesn't use any standard modeling notation, it is difficult to set up advanced behaviors (no interrupting timers, parallel routing, and joining, etc.). When we asked for the support it was very slow to answer, the operator didn't understand our needs... not a friendly relationship. We had to shut it down and start with another product.

Rakesh