Über Kissflow Workflow

Kissflow ist eine Digital-Workplace-Software, die Prozessmanagement, Fallmanagement, Zusammenarbeit und Projektmanagement umfasst.

Erfahre mehr über Kissflow Workflow

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Kissflow Workflow bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Ferveez M.
Ferveez M.
Director in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Digital Transformation Tool

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Digital Workplace is going to be across all segment of industry, being a early runner they will have good market share

Workflow Automation Process if quite simple Pricing is suitable for SME and scalable Have a good Product growth plan Strong Team

More localisation need to the regions. Many integration and API are under the progress. Addition of document management module

Babatunde O.
Snr. Business Systems Analyst in Nigeria
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use BPM Software

Kommentare: It is an easy to design, deploy and use Business Process Management with low code. We have been able to digitize most of our business process using kissflow and our approval process have been faster thereby reducing our cost of running business.

Ability for me to design and deploy my business process workflow, project and cases almost immediately with little or no support.

The features I would like to see introduced is the ability for me to convert my tables into PDF without any external integration.

Revanth S.
Revanth S.
Application Engineer in Indien
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Workflow management became easy and Simplified

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Experience is amazing, it has perfect features to Automate and simplify Workflows. It is Web based and Interface is Clean. Easy to use and Good Customer support.

First of all it was easy to setup and use. Maintaining the Workflow was easy and it got simplified. Interface is good and has features which simplify the work with automation. Support team was good, we had few of our problems got fixed quickly.

Some updates we had made were not updated, don't know whether it was bug or glitch. Few times this issue we faced. Other than this no issues were found.

Al M.
Director in UK
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It was great. Then they made a new version and "migrated" us...

Kommentare: Seriously regretting spending the investment in this system. Unfortunately we are now stuck with it while I plan an exit strategy. At least with their new pricing model the other options are actually now quite competitive. Do yourself a favor and go with something more established with long term stability.

It was a great tool. We built our entire set of business process controls using it. There was a steep learning curve and a few limitations that we had to work round but over all it worked.

We came to rely on this software and then were forced to move to the new version. Massive price increase. Migration was a disaster. The process was slapped together and not a single workflow actually worked afterwards. It has taken me a month of painstakingly testing every field and formula and fixing almost every single one to get it working again. I have ended up fixing almost everything myself as the "migration specialist" seems to think that the way to fix an error in a workflow is to simply delete the formula causing it... no more errors. no more actions either.

Rina A.
Audit in Indonesien
Landwirtschaft, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Approval Tools

Kommentare: The sensation when making form customizations according to the desired template is very good but the absence of a table feature makes this tool a little incomplete

This tool is great, easy to use, no coding required, just drop & drag you can create the form template you want

The subscription price was high enough that I didn't choose it and chose tools with the same advantages and cheaper

Ray B.
Project Manager in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

WorkFlow automation made easy and fun with KissFlow

It would be biased to say that the older version of KissFlow was very compatible with our Organization. Creating process, workflows and design was very user-friendly. We barely had any issues, everything was automated from onboarding to offboarding and even sending email notifications was automated using KissFlow.

The new version was challenging especially there are few changes with the fields that weren't on the old version. Although it was tough migrating to the new version, KissFlow support didn't left us hanging.

Associate Community Manager in USA
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Solid but unspectacular

Kommentare: KiSSFLOW is a net positive for my organization. It allows all parties to stay in the loop regarding how a task is progressing and ensures that a chain of command is followed.

KiSSFLOW is an efficient way to manage work processes involving multiple employees. Administrators can customize their own form fields, determine who each form is routed to and who gives final approval. Users can ask questions and provide feedback throughout the process.

KiSSFLOW can be a little bit pricey for larger organizations that have a lot of users. If you’re just looking for a simple task management system that requires little management or back-and-forth communication, there are cheaper (sometimes free) options out there.

Kenya Business Lead in Ghana
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Software for Workflow Management

Kommentare: My experience with Kissflow has been truly defining. I am able to collaborate with members of other departments without moving away from my desks. Requests to colleagues for actions to be taken have been less stressful with this software.

The ease with which one can use the software. The simplicity it also comes with.

The UI is not interesting and makes it boring being on the app sometimes.

Software Test Engineer in Vietnam
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good software for process improvement

Kommentare: Kissflow help us to digitalize the decision making and testing process in our company. The software have transformed our working way and as well as saved us lots of paperwork.

The software allows to notify and process the work in progress in a paperless way. The decision making process is transferred automatically among positions in the decision flow. This have saved a lot time on our daily work. The comments and problems are also storage on cloud, which can be extracted at any time and from any where to solve the issues in a quicker way.

The software flow is sometimes rigid to overpass decision steps, which requires involvement from system manager. This led to some delays in decision making progress.

Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Country Logistics Lead in Malawi
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kissflow Review

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Kissflow is a great idea and great when used correctly.

Kissflow is a great idea and makes things really great when used correctly and accurately. This is a great software.

I think Kissflow has a pretty steep learning curve. It required one on one chats with colleagues on multiple occasions for me to get it right.

Christopher A.
Business Sales Executive in Ghana
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Process flow

Kommentare: Kissflow has become the major tool for management our service request and fulfillment process. This helps to know at a glance the status of any activity in process and the corresponding activity to be performed next.

Kissflow helps me to track the status of activity in our service fulfillment process.The Nudge option helps to prevent any delay in assigned activities in the process.

The software solely dependence on the internet without an offline option

Camila F.
Assistant in Brasilien
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kissflow helps a lot

5 letztes Jahr

Kissflow is one of the best software I have ever used, it optimizes time as it is possible to include documents, access projects and collect approvals remotely

Nothing. This software makes my job easier and the projects run faster.

John S.
Solution architect in USA
11-50 Mitarbeiter

Customer support is outstanding

We have some technical debt with our team’s application knowledge. KiSSFLOW managed our expectations and helped make the transition painless.

Would be nice if there were more in-depth administrator and end-user training so companies can better prepare themselves rather than utilizing the support lines.

Vicky K.
Software Manager in Indien

Best Workflow Management software - Kissflow

Kissflow really understands how the business functions and its really awesome that it can be used to work in the way we want. Never seen a tool that is so easy to use and full of rich functionality. Great product

i like everything about it. May be customer service can be better.

Healthcare Consultant in Südafrika
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Solution For Organizations

We use this software to make payment requests as well as to keep people financially accountable within the organization. It works very well and ensures a great workflow between different departments that may be involved in the finance process It has a mobile app which makes things even easier. The push notifications let you know in real time when payments have been processed. This is helpful especially in urgent situations.

I find it difficult to download all previously uploaded receipts (from one request ) at a go . I have had to download one at a time which is quite a tedious process

Robert J.
Financial Service Manager in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

User changed email

4 letztes Jahr

I really liked how I could see exactly how much money the State said that I had. I could also track and see where my request was in the process.

When my email changed with my organization. I lost all the history from my Kissflow submissions.

CEO in Uruguay

Too simple for real-life processes and workflows

1 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Bad. The product seems beautiful, but using it is painful.

The user interface is clear and easy to use. The form builder is powerful and flexible enough for most of our needs.

When we tried to automate real processes (not just the "vacation request" workflow), the product was simply not powerful enough. The process modeler has strong limitations, it doesn't use any standard modeling notation, it is difficult to set up advanced behaviors (no interrupting timers, parallel routing, and joining, etc.). When we asked for the support it was very slow to answer, the operator didn't understand our needs... not a friendly relationship. We had to shut it down and start with another product.

Brenden F.
CEO in USA
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awful customer support

Cost seemed reasonable until you needed any support and then you realize how awful KissFlow is. All of the support staff we talked to didn't speak English that well and had Indian accents. They weren't that friendly and you could tell they were just pushing sales quotas.

The customer support was horrendous. Some features were limited. The exported form appearance didn't look that great. Would highly recommend NOT using Kissflow.