Über Flocknote

Verwalte deine Mitgliederdatenbank und erreiche deine Leute alle am selben Ort. Sende schnelle Textnachrichten und schöne E-Mails mit Flocknote.

Erfahre mehr über Flocknote

No required fields for sign-ups so we end up with many contacts with just a phone number or email address and some emails and phone numbers with no associated names.

Bewertungen zu Flocknote

Flocknote hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 148 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Flocknote bereits verwendet?

Andrew R
Andrew R
Director of Family Ministries in USA

Top Notch Church Management and Configuration Software

Kommentare: By switching from primarily email-based communications to a primarily SMS-based communications, we have greatly increased our open rate and our engagement with our congregation.

I love that Flocknote has designed their product with church-based users in mind; the templates and defaults prioritize the needs and address the challenges of church leaders. I also appreciate how Flocknote provides excellent, individualized customer service and is constantly adding and improving features.

I'd love to see a more robust feature where users with landlines can receive audio versions of the messages.

Antwort von Flocknote

Hi Andrew, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this awesome review and feedback! I am so glad to hear that you're able to reach and connect with your members more effectively through Flocknote! We are thankful for you. :) God bless!

James
James
Youth and Young Adult Minister in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for communicating

Kommentare: We, as a church community and retreat center, need to be able to keep lists of different groups of people and to send them information in a stylish and attractive manner that also lets us communicate back and forth with them using multiple methods. Flocknote is excellent for this.

I love that I can keep track of all our families in one place. I love that you can email and text at the same time depending on what the users want. I love that you can choose multiple groups to send to and customize each note with style. I love that you can see who has opened your message and read it. I love that you can send polls, rsvp’s, and more.

I wished it could track people more like a database as well which they got closer to with added features but which cost extra.

Antwort von Flocknote

Heya James! We appreciate your time and consideration leaving us a review. It's great to hear that you've been loving Flocknote so far and enjoy many of its features! We recently released Flocknote People (an add-on subscription) which is a smarter way to manage your members. If you have any suggestions or feedback about this new subscription, I encourage you to let us know at help@flocknote.com. We'd be happy to discuss how we could make this program a better fit for Our Lady of the Angels. :)

Retired in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

more time to really review

Kommentare: I didn't select or pay for it, the church administration did. I can see the potential for using this software but I need to understand it more.

Once the members are correctly entered it is marvelous at creating a professional notification and sending it to the correct people.

On my first excel upload to a subgroup, I learned that unless you have access to the EVERYONE group I won't know about persons who have already been entered. Thus I may overwrite data that I don't want to lose. There is no undue or 2nd warning before the update is done and permanent. I think the documentation needs a lot more work and functionality.

Antwort von Flocknote

Hi Michael, I appreciate the time you took to leave us a review and some helpful feedback. I'm passed along this feedback to our developers as they continue to improve the site. I'd also be happy to hop on a call with you to provide any additional training you might need for free. You can schedule that at a time that works for you at Flocknote.com/call. Or, if you prefer, simply shoot us an email at help@flocknote.com and any one of our Happiness Engineers would be glad to help. :)

Judi
DRE in USA

Handy tool for ministry

Kommentare: Overall, I enjoy using Flocknote very much. The crew is great to work with and the designers of the program are constantly working to add new products or to improve the product and welcome suggestions from their customers.

The feature I most looked forward to, and appreciate as I use it, is the statistics that are given after a message is sent. I can see who has opened the email, how many people have clicked on each imbedded link, & whose email kicked it back. It is also very easy to add links, videos, and images with this software. The staff is quick to respond, friendly, and eager to help their customers. Love their little punny remarks, too.

I like to use gifs but the gif program with Flocknotes is not the best. It only shows one image at a time, so you have to constantly click next and it takes a few moments for the next image to load. I don't think I have ever found a gif that I have liked or used.

Antwort von Flocknote

Thanks so much for this review, Judi - we really appreciate it. Also, if you prefer another GIF tool online, you can always find the exact one you want, save it to your computer, and upload it to your note via the Image Feature. Hope that's helpful! :)

Cynthia
Executive Assistant in USA

Outstanding Customer Service

Kommentare: Communication has been an ongoing problem for us. Flocknote helps us communication better with our people. Their customer service has been great at helping us with problems or issues.

A company can make the best product available; but, if the customer service and support is lacking the product will never work to it's fullest potential. That is what makes Flocknote stand out from other software companies.

It works best when you use the app. We didn't know that at first or would have encouraged our people to use that from the beginning. It does take some getting used to and there might be ways to make the app more user friendly.

Antwort von Flocknote

It's always a happy day at Flocknote when we get a review as stellar as this one, Cynthia! We really care about our customers and we're glad you've seen that in our customer support. You mentioned that the app could be more user-friendly and we take this constructive feedback to heart as well! If you have any suggestions for how we could improve your experience, feel free to send us an email to help@flocknote.com. God bless The Village Church. :)

Therese
Personal Trainer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Flocknote for Mom’s Group and CCD

Kommentare: I have used Flocknotes to get messages out to my groups I ran recently. But I am also on the receiving end for Mass updates and CCD updates for my kids. It has allowed our Parish to have a system to contact a large group at once about important information or even just inspirational messages.

We use this for our church. I like that you can pretty easily select different groups of people for different messages. I was involved in running Bible Study Groups and Moms groups and CCD. We originally used private email groups to send messages. This platform helped us share access and now I could have another leader see my lists and send emails easily for me.

I found it to be a hassle to be an administrator, so would just ask out technology director to send messages for me. I continue to do it that way.

Antwort von Flocknote

Hi Therese - thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review! It sounds like you had a bit of an issue as an admin and so we'd love to provide additional training if you'd like! Simply reach out to us at help@Flocknote.com and our Happiness Engineers would love to help. :)

Matthew
Director of Ministries in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helps keep the community connected

Kommentare: Flocknote has allowed each ministry to maintain their own mailing list, and each parishioner to get information from the ministries that they are interested in. It protects people's information. It allows people to get info in the method they prefer: email or text. It has been great for staying connected to the community at a time when we have not been able to gather weekly.

An easy "what you see is what you get" email editor, makes it easy to create an image driven message. Keeps people's contact info private, while allowing them to be on mailing list of various groups. Allows people to receive information they way they prefer - email or text. Integrates easily with our website, so people can sign-up for mailing list on the website. It helps ministry groups list stay together even if there is a change in ministry leadership. Allows us to manage mailing list and send notes to each type of "grouping" in our whole community.

It isn't integrated with a database, it is a separate system. This is good in some ways because it is faster to just start using, but it is more work to maintain emails in two locations.

Antwort von Flocknote

Thanks so much for this review, Matthew! We really appreciate it. :)

Veronica
Communications Manager in USA

Room for Improvement

Kommentare: We can reach more people with Flocknote, especially when we try to send alerts or immediate information.

I like that I can customize the information, I can attach videos, pictures, and Bishop Barron's program was a great addition.

I don't like the fact that when I use Google, the email gets cut and it doesn't display the information or you can't scroll down to see more. Also, I don't like that you can't resize pictures. I can't save elements that I use frequently, just save the recent ones. When I create a section, I have to use the arrows to move to the top, which is time-consuming when you have a lot of sections. Not common, just on Friday, September 27th I have trouble moving pictures in a part of the section.

Antwort von Flocknote

Hi Veronica, thank you for taking a minute to leave a review! The issue you're describing is highly unusual, so I'd like to investigate this to see what may be happening here. Your email is not listed with this review, so would you mind reaching out to help@flocknote.com so that I can troubleshoot this with you? I appreciate it! :)

Bryan
Director of Communications in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Flocknote is a game changer

Kommentare: We are communicating beyond the weekly bulletin. Our reach is expanding daily to our parishioners. It is very exciting.

I like the ease of use as well as the different methods of communication. Parishioners can sign up for their groups, update their information and choose their preferred communication method. Communicating with groups has been difficult in the past, with Flocknote I can see who opened the message. It is very effective and easy to use.

Nothing It is very easy to use, and effective.

Antwort von Flocknote

Hi Bryan - thanks a bunch for this review! There is nothing more exciting to us than hearing how Flocknote has increased communication and engagement for churches like yours -- thank you so much for sharing these kind words! We'll be praying for you and Church St. Patrick! :)

Lisa
Youth minister in USA

Flocknote feature

Kommentare: Overall, when someone is looking for a text/email service, I always recommend Flocknote., it's pros definitely outweigh any issues.

Being able to contact large groups, and multiple groups at a time, as well as single people is invaluablee. Having the ability to see who has read the message is vitally important. Being able to use in conjunction with Lifeteen. Is a game changer.

Not being able to pick up the phone abs talk to someone about concerns is frustrating. I have also had several issues with payments being lost or not credited.

Antwort von Flocknote

So sorry for the trouble, Lisa! Did you know that we offer free support calls at Flocknote.com/call ? We'd love to chat with you and answer any questions you have at a time that works best for you! We look forward to hearing from you! :)

Lori
Front office admin. in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

New to Flocknote

Kommentare: Very good. The program is user-friendly once you learn the ins and outs of it.

What I like most is the ability to text members, add color, graphics, surveys, and invitations with RSVPs to emails and texts. I like that the replies come to my Gmail inbox. Unlike other companies, the customer service is EXCELLENT! This is huge for me as my learning curve is straight up and down until I become familiar with the new system. I love the training videos along with the written directions as opposed to having to read all the directions. I learn best by being shown how to do something. I like how you can make groups so members get information only applicable to their group and not non-applicable information. One of the main reasons we switched over is because it provides the option to Unsubscribe. They provide scripts for Signup Sunday. I like the way our members can Unsubscribe at any time, they don't have to download anything or create a password, and they choose the groups they belong to.

Sometimes it's difficult to find the answer to my questions through the HELP menu. But, as I said, the Happiness Engineers have been there for me via email and or a scheduled conference call within 24 hours. It's intuitive only after training and having had some glitches in the system it caused me to question many things.

Antwort von Flocknote

Hi Lori! We are thrilled you have been having a great experience working with the Happiness Engineers. You mentioned you enjoyed the videos alongside the written instructions; it's nice to hear this feedback. I'm a visual learner myself, so I can definitely understand that! If you think of any ways we can make Flocknote more intuitive in general, please let us know because your thoughts directly affect how we build the site. God bless you, Lori! :)

Meghan
Instructional Systems Designer/Trainer in USA
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I really want to like it

Kommentare: I really want to like it. It helped me as a new staff member of the church come in and not have to use my personal email or the church’s email which I don’t have access to for communication but it’s just difficult to use sometimes. And to have to pay for something that’s difficult to use makes me rethink using it constantly. I’m going to keep trying hoping the design will become more functional as time goes on.

I like that communications are centralized, it’s easy to go back and find notes that were sent, it’s easy to add people. I like that you can see when an email has bounced or is unopened. I like that you can text a group without creating a new group every time there’s a change to the group.

I find that some of the features are hard to use and the format is lacking in organization. The app seems to not work as well as the website, for instance I can edit group settings in the app. It seems also that the analytical information disappears after a day or so on the app. I’m also not fond of having to contact customer service to change anything about of actual church settings. The format could be better organized. I don’t need to see that I have 15 deleted notes that I can’t permanently delete. Or why it always tells me I’ve saved a note or the auto saved notes how does that even happen?

Antwort von Flocknote

Hi Meghan, I'm so sorry to hear that your experience hasn't been up to snuff! We'd love to turn things around for you, so please check your email for something from us! We hope you continue to use Flocknote and continue to provide us with honest feedback so we can improve and give you the 5 star experience in the future! :)

Tamara
Texas Baptist Missionary in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best way to connect!

Kommentare: TTJ makes communicating with everyone involved easy. I LOVE being able to schedule texts & push everyone toward more information on my webpage. Easy to use & affordable!

In a ministry to college students I was looking for the BEST way to connect with students, who text ALL THE TIME. With TTJ I can communicate to everyone involved in seconds, schedule weekly texts, push everyone toward more information on my webpage, as well as give students the ease of TTJ - something they are very used to. Flocknote is easy & affordable! I'm a BIG fan of UNO & Flocknote!

1) I wish I could see a list of individuals who do not engage with my texts. Either individuals who "turn off" all texts & emails (ie: those who do not wish to be rude and ask to STOP). Of if I'd get a notification if someone turns everything "off" - So I can remove them. 2) I would be helpful if individuals were forced to add @ LEAST their first name when they TTJ. (It is helpful to see the date that they join).

Antwort von Flocknote

Hey Tamara! Wow - what a review! Thanks so much for taking a few minutes to provide us some feedback; we love hearing this! We are actually working on new features to address members who have opted out of notifications so I encourage you to stay tuned! If you think of any more suggestions, please send us an email at help@flocknote.com. God bless you, Tamara. :)

Damaris
Admin Secretary in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for churches

Kommentare: Overall, it has been a great experience, I cant imagine doing ministry without it

The features for setting up groups, scheduling emails and text messages has made keeping regular, two-way communication easier for our ministry

I wish you could improve the color selector, I have found a way to get the colors I want, but it but it is a 3 step process. A larger color wheel would be nice and a color picker (like the eye dropper in publisher) would be so helpful especially since I like to color coordinate my emails

Antwort von Flocknote

Thanks for leaving a review and providing this feedback, Damaris! Your thoughts on the color wheel and formatting have been shared with the team as we update the site. In the meantime, I recommend utilizing color hex codes to get exact color matches. :)

KATRINA
Director of Catechetical Ministries in USA

Pretty Simple

Kommentare: So far So good

The best thing about this platform is texting the parishioners without having to use my personal cell phone. Plus it's easy to use and you don't have to have an I.T team

When I import a contact list or approve a request it does not check for duplicate contacts .

Antwort von Flocknote

Hi Katrina, thanks for the helpful review! I'm glad you enjoy our built-in privacy settings which allow you to text without giving out your personal cell number! I understand you've been having issues with duplicate contacts and we have some handy tricks to help keep your lists clean. Would you mind reaching out to us at help@flocknote.com? One of our Happiness Engineers would be more than happy to send you some tips. :)

Tim
Communications in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for a religious institution or ministry.

Kommentare: We have been able to grow our mailing list and get more responses to mailings.

Ease of upload membership list Available graphics and inspirational material Ability to segregate groups

would like to manage mailing list responses a little better would like for people to see other responses without having to log into system

Antwort von Flocknote

Hi Tim! Thank you so much for this awesome review! We appreciate the time you took to share all of this and are so happy to hear that you find Flocknote easy to use :) I also wanted to share some great news as it turns out, your members do not have to log in to view responses to a note as long as Public comments are enabled. Feel free to send us an email at help@flocknote.com and we'd love to help get this set up for you! God bless!

Randy
Parish Executive Council in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A+ Support Team - Happiness Engineers

Kommentare: The elderly got it immediately. That speaks volumes to the truth of the software. We have like a 75% penetration rate already.

The software is highly integrated at a systems level. It is flexible allowing any kind of element to be published as a communication. The integration with Word on Fire is the key reason I use it. The happiness engineers are like brothers and sisters. You can rely on them. They answer back like a sibling does. They're loyal and always have your back.

The discussion groups are the most important part of the software for interactive learning and sharing. It is unclear how well it works. I see the discussion feature, but I'm just not sure what the end user's experience is, so no matter how I set it up, I was never sure (and am still not), on if the parish members felt engaged or not. Social media software has to be the replacement for a community. Do I feel like I'm in the same room with people? Not so much.

Antwort von Flocknote

Thanks so much for this review, Randy! I have shared this feedback with the team and we really appreciate hearing your thoughts on Flocknote so far. If you have any other feedback, suggestions, or questions in general, don't hesitate to reach out to us at help@flocknote.com. We'd also be happy to hop on a phone call at any time. You can schedule a call at a time that works best for you at Flocknote.com/call. Have a great day and God bless!

Joseph
Youth minister in USA

Great! I recommend them!

Kommentare: Love it! They're great! I definitely recommend! Plus it's free for small groups and cheap for medium sized groups.

Easy to use, friendly interface and customer service people. It's easy to get started and they don't overcomplicate there task of communication.

Text limits. It was just a challenge to fit all I wanted to say in the character limit of a text message.

Antwort von Flocknote

Hi Joseph -- thanks for this review! It's always great to hear that our customers are enjoying the software. You're right that the character limit for texts is 160 characters. The primary reason for this is so we can ensure that every cell carrier delivers each text as one single message. Beyond 160, some carriers will cut off extra characters into a second text, which would, for example, break any links that you included or just generally cause confusion. Also, the beauty of texts is that they are short and sweet. However, if you want to send longer texts, I recommend sending multiple texts and adding (1of3, 2of3, 3of3) footers at the bottom to eliminate confusion. I hope this helps, but reach out to us at help@flocknote.com if you have any other questions. :)

Anna
Communications Coordinator in USA

Flocknote is Great

Kommentare: It has been a blessing to our parish especially in reaching out (communications)

Easy to manage, great and friendly support, constantly incorporating new programs or ideas

I have yet to come across a problematic area

Antwort von Flocknote

Thanks for this short and sweet review, Anna! We so appreciate you and are over the moon that you've been enjoying Flocknote so far. May God continue to bless you and St. Peter's Catholic Church! :)

Joo
Personal Assistant to the Senior Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

efficient communication

Kommentare: like I say in the 1st box, quick mass communication on updates and changes. Quick way to keep in touch with church members in weather related disasters.

A quick way to communicate and update church members on changes to events/programs

numbers of characters allowed for 1 text is very limited. Sometimes, the information needed to be sent out is so much than it is allowed in 1 text. The church admin has to sent 2 or 3 texts. This usually annoys a certain age groups, especially the millennials.

Antwort von Flocknote

Hi Joo -- thank you for this helpful review! You're correct that the text field caps out at 160 characters -- I'm sorry about that! The primary reason for this is so we can ensure that every cell carrier delivers each text as one single message. Beyond 160, some carriers will cut off extra characters into a second text, which would, for example, break any links that you included or just generally cause confusion. If you send very long texts, what you can do is break it into multiple texts and put footnotes (1/3, 2/3, 3/3) at the end of your text so that members know that there are multiple parts to your text. I'm sorry if this wasn't the answer you were hoping for, but I've let our developers know your thoughts about texting. Thanks for keeping us sharp! :)

Dillon
Youth Minister in USA

Helps Us Communicate

Kommentare: We’ve enjoyed using Flocknote and it has helped us communicate with our parents.

I can make several different groups. We can quickly send out a message to all our students’ parents at once. They are able to individually respond to us versus responding to the entire group.

We don’t use Flocknote every month, but would have to pay for it even if we didn’t send out message. Therefore, we have to export and delete all our members to avoid being charged. I wish there was a way we could keep our members on Flocknote, even on the months we don’t use it, without being charged. Because when we export all the contacts and then add them, it gives them the welcome message each time.

Antwort von Flocknote

Hey there, Dillon. We really appreciate the review! Yes, if you will not be communicating with members for a period of time and you want to lower your costs, you have the option to export members to a spreadsheet (as a backup) and then remove them from the network. When you're ready to send messages again, you can simply import that spreadsheet back in. However, I do want to clarify that you can simply remove your welcome messages before importing and it will not send those welcome messages to your members. But thank you for letting the team know you'd like to see this process simplified further for the future. We value your input! :)

Eva
Office Assistant in USA

Mass Communication at your Finger Tips

Kommentare: Flocknote fixed our Mass communication issues. We didn't need to rely on our church bulletins to disseminate the information since it was only published weekly. We were able to send reminders out for events.

Accessibility and user-friendly for Mass communication distribution.

There was an additional charge to send texts longer than 160 characters.

Antwort von Flocknote

Hi Eva, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this positive review! We are so happy to hear that using Flocknote has helped solve your mass communication issues. :) Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all, we are happy to help!

Kathy
Prayer chain coordinator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great way to get prayer requests out

Kommentare: Great and quick way to get messages out to many people!

East yo use… cut and paste snd 130 people are notified immediately.

Occasionally it seems to run slowly but it could be my phone!

Antwort von Flocknote

Hi Kathy, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this awesome review! ���� I am so glad to hear that Flocknote has made it super easy for you to send your messages out and connect with your people. We appreciate you and all you are doing for your church! God bless!

Chester
Program director in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I like the functionality and ease of using it. Unlike other communications software this so easy

Kommentare: Their customer support is so personalized that you have a strong connection and trust that they are there to resolve any problem you encounter

The ease of communication is so effective to the whole organization. It allows your participants to be linked up with multiple group in the church community

At this moment I have none because the support I’m getting from them is so efficient.

Antwort von Flocknote

Woohoo! Nothing makes us spin around and do a happy dance like a happy and satisfied customer. Thank you so much for these kind words. We're going to continue to work hard to improve Flocknote so that you continue to have a great experience. God bless you, Chester!

Nick
Director of Liturgy & Adult Education, RCIA in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Solution For Reaching our Community!

Kommentare: Flocknote is as close to a 'silver bullet' as possible for communicating with our whole community, which is diverse, engages with varying degrees, and has varying needs. From the staff perspective, even our most computer-novice staff find it easy to use and helpful. Compared to other commercial/corporate tools, it is far better suited to our needs and significantly less expensive. Customer service is rapid and very helpful. We would recommend this to anyone.

It is simple, accessible, very cost effective, and makes the most of systems already in place in people's lives without adding extra complications, providing easy ways to solicit critical feedback and engage in conversations.

The dashboard is a little loud, visually.

Antwort von Flocknote

Wow - what a review, Nick! Your kind words do not go unnoticed! I'm so appreciative you took the time to leave us a great review. I will definitely pass on your feedback about the dashboard to our developers; if you have any other suggestions, send them my way at help@flocknote.com. :)