Planhat

Planhat Bewertungen

von Planhat

I think that Planhat is very user friendly, has a good price and a very responsive team.

Bewertet am 15.4.2018
CFO
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A good overview of how our current customers are doing

Vorteile: The overview that the dashboards give. The team is very responsive to input and adaptations of the platform.

Nachteile: I would like to see integrations with ERP-system and cash-flow forecasting functionality. Some times the system loads a bit slow, but could also be our WI-FI.

Great tool and easy to get your other tools integrated. A perfect overview.

Bewertet am 13.4.2018
Kristian O.
Team Lead Customer Success EMEA

Vorteile: I love the control and overview Planhat gives me of our customer base - I can see everything I need to know about my customers in one location and take action.
It's really important to have the entire company invested in customer success and Planhat allows us to do that.
- Easy to use / User Friendly UI
- Great team
- Trust in APIs and ability to track usage
- Ability to measure adoption

Nachteile: I am overall very happy with the service, no special cons to describe here.The possibilities of this service is vast, I may be missing out on some features that could be useful for me.

Life saver and easy to use!

Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Ingrid R.
Customer Experience Manager

Kommentare: Daily work is so much easier with Planhat! Ensuring smooth onboarding of all customers and preventing churn has been the main features we're using!

Vorteile: That it's easy to use and that we can customise it based on our specific needs.
Integrating it with our own product to track usage with the Health module was the best decision we made!

Nachteile: Initially some bugs, that I must say was solved impressively fast.
Working for a Saas start-up myself I understand that bugs "comes with" and I appreciate how easy it has been to work with Niklas and the team to sort out the bugs.

Works as Intended

Bewertet am 20.11.2019
Drew A.
Customer Success Manager

Kommentare: Overall, it solved a need at the time for our business. There are integrations and other aspects we definitely did not use to 100% capacity. The only issue I personally experienced was ease and speed of navigation.

Vorteile: I liked the ability to keep everything organized in one space as far as our Book of Business. The Conversations view was insightful with our Intercom integration.

Nachteile: It seemed to be slow sometimes in regards to making changes and navigating around. Namely, when your Book of Business is extensive there was no good way tom navigate from the List view, to a specific account, and then back to said List view.

Quality Basic CSM tool

Bewertet am 26.11.2019
Product Manager
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall it solved a few use cases for us but not enough for us to continue to use the software

Vorteile: It was good for a few of our use cases, but because we did not implement all the functionality it was not the best fit for us.

Nachteile: The UI was a little rough around the edges not very clean compared the the best tools out there

Fantastic customer success software

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Chris S.

Kommentare: We have been managing our portfolio of B2B SaaS clients. We now live in Planhat, manage our customers through it and get enormous visibility into user engagement and churn, and gain huge amounts of time back that we can use on more valuable work.

Vorteile: Planhat is a fantastic tool for managing high touch customers and automating processes for low touch customers. Having all our customer data in 1 place is a huge win, the user interafce is incredibly easy to understand and the team are great to work with. Highly recommend.

Nachteile: Nothing i really dislike - this is a solid product and strong team.

Great customer success management platform

Bewertet am 8.6.2018
Hanna O.
Sr Director, Customer Experience
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Reducing churn, more upsales.
Insights into our customer data. Helps us scale our Customer Success organization.

Vorteile: Powerful technology and great people!
The Planhat team really understand CS at depth.
Their product is flexible and gives support through the entire customer lifecycle. From onboarding to auto-triggered messages, insights into your portfolio, health score and much more.
Easy to use and easy to set-up. I also like the overview of the feature- level health score and their "user-tracks" where you can see health on a user-level.

Nachteile: Not much I can think of. If anything, I think its important to think through which features you want to have enabled - the product can do a lot of things.

Very good and easy to use product

Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Nicholas J.
COO

Kommentare: Overview and clear interface.

Vorteile: Easy, neat, straight forward. The support team is amazing. Always very quick in replying and accommodating.

Nachteile: Initially some bugs, but the now everything is working. There are so many more features that we wish to have, but I can at the same time understand that it is not possible for Planhat to do all.

A sleek, easy to use and powerful tool that provides a clear overview to my CSMs

Bewertet am 12.6.2018
Director of Customer Experience & Voice of the Customer
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use interface
The insights tab with its clear overview of usage, adoption and ARR size
All the integration capabilities
The team behind Planhat that goes to great lengths to ensure our success

Nachteile: You need to be willing to spend time understanding how you as a company can best benefit from Planhat, which KPIs to prioritize etc. But this goes for all CS tools on the market and not only Planhat

Great Concept, but Buggy

Bewertet am 25.3.2019
Ashton B.
Implementation Manager
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Being able to see where projects, or "playbooks" are at a glance is very nice, using a progress bar and % complete. It's simple and I love that.

Nachteile: Its young software, and you can tell. Very basic functions, like clearing all tasks, or posting a hyperlink don't work, or aren't developed. Their support is also overseas, which doesn't always translate very well with American companies when it can be tough to get a hold of people during normal business hours.

Great tool with lots of potential. Easy setup and we received efficient and thorough training.

Bewertet am 7.6.2018
Tobias J.
Enterprise Sales

Vorteile: The customization it allowed us to have, based on our current procedures and methodology. Also, the dedication from the planhat-team.

Nachteile: We haven't used it for long so nothing so far, the journey has been smooth in the setup process. We looked at other providers but again, the customization spoke to us.

Honest Review

Bewertet am 26.11.2019
Connor B.
Customer Success Manager
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The ability to break down tasks for each step of the process

Nachteile: Wish you could see each step more clearly