Filtern nach:

Über My Hours

„Nutzerfreundliche Zeiterfassung“ ist der häufigste Ausdruck, den Kunden seit 2002 für My Hours verwenden. Starte kostenlos.

Erfahre mehr über My Hours

Kim M.
Kim M.
Consultant in Kanada
Pharmazeutika, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

MyHours - great way to track my time

Kommentare: Great way to help me prepare my invoices for clients

It is really easy to set up. Day to day it works great! And I love that it is free - for 1 person and not a team to use, the free version makes the most sense.

They often upgrade things and then I have to figure out what the changes are Sometimes the changes are not for the best.

Nadege B.
Nadege B.
Freelance in Portugal
Vorstandsbüro, Selbstständig

If you don't need integration with an external app, this is the best time tracker I've seen

Kommentare: Response time of MyHours is amazing. You click, it starts. Some other software are simply too slow to process information or start tasks and I'm always wondering if the task timer has started or not. Also, this UI actually incites you to take notes which is never something you do naturally because, at that moment, you KNOW what you are working on. However, two months down the line, when the client says "what is this 4h30 log there ??", you can respond clearly "Oh you called me and you procrastinated for hours before making a decision, that's why it took so long dude !" :))

- Its user interface is pretty, fast-reacting, intuitive. It takes no time to understand how it works. - You can assign the same task to various projects, which is pretty cool : the fact that I have several projects where the same tasks apply (I manage a client's clients and for each of them, I have translations, website audit, profile analysis to do... So it's great to create the task once and for all and assign it to each sub-client). - With the invoicing feature, you can see immediately what's been invoiced, what's to be invoiced. As a freelancer, this is great as you don't necessarily invoice all your clients at the end of a month. Some yes, but some are invoiced at the end of a project. No looking around, exports, calculations, to see who needs to be invoiced. - Because of how it's set up, unless you are really not focused, it's pretty impossible to have logs that don't correspond to a project and a client. My previous time tracking softwares were leaving me with unidentified logs that kept me wondering for hours on what project / task I worked three weeks ago, at 1.21am !! :) I ended up deleting logs because I had no clue if it was a mistake or a real work log... - You can set up hourly rates per task or per project or per team member. That comes in handy because, in my case, I have different clients that I charge differently. And within the same client, I also have different rates depending on the project. - Pricing is spot on.

Liking "least" is not how I would define it... I would say there is room for improvement in a couple of areas that are, right now, not critical for me (but might be for others): - No integration (that I know of) with productivity software / project management software (Asana, Basecamp, Monday, Slack, Airtable, etc...). For some, it will prove a bit wasteful to have tasks in those apps and to have to repeat them in MyHours. - Filtering is limited. For example, I have two clients that are close partners and even though I invoice them separately, projects are intertwined. I need to group those two clients together when I report and analyze time spent on projects. Right now, I can only filter one client at a time and I would appreciate filter where you can multiple select. - Like all time trackers I know, MyHours also doesn't provide a really great to have feature : providing a read only view for clients of logs applying to them. For example, one of my clients for whom I work on a daily basis needs to know my "count" for the month at any given time, so he knows if he can give me more work or not, since we are on an hours package basis... Having a permanent URL where he can check on his own where I'm at and what I've worked on and how long would avoid time wasted for him asking me and time wasted for me telling him :)

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Harvest

Warum My Hours gewählt wurde: I had a lot of logs without clients, without projects and I wouldn't be warned until I was doing my invoicing and couldn't remember what I was doing. Lately the product became very unstable and I wasted hours just trying to start tracking and ended up tracking on my book with a pen... Frustrating. Overall, Tracking Time had way more filtering options where you could end up producing any report of any data, which was really cool but, at the end of the day, what you need is a very reactive time tracking software, which it was no longer.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TrackingTime

Gründe für den Wechsel zu My Hours: I imported my logs into Harvest but there was a mistake with the date format and all ended up being a mess. I wanted to delete all those old logs and re-import and was never able to do that, even with admin rights. I suppose it's possible to do it, I guess, but after 30 minutes of looking in vain, I thought that it was a pretty bad start so I decided to give up and look for something else. Glad I did, that's how I found MyHours !

Antwort von Spica

Hi Nadege, thank you so much for your kind review. Below are my short comments: 1. We are indeed slow on the integrations part. Will improve on this front very soon. 2. You can, in fact, select multiple projects or clients in reports. Maybe it is not straightforward enough. Please, contact support to learn how. 3. Shared reporting would make total sense, thanks. Thank you for your suggestions and kind words. Miha My Hours Team

Richard C.
Creative Director in UK
Design, Selbstständig

Time will tell.

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I use MyHours every day. It keeps me sane. It stops we overworking or underworking. It also gives me the power to assess individual areas of my business, life, and projects so I can fine tune and not live in la la land when it comes to understanding how long creative projects (and non-creative for that matter) actually take. Critical when it comes to pricing projects and determining the right fee level.

You can copy from the previous week so you don't have to rebuild your timesheet. You can see your whole week spread of projects, tasks, and time and edit the whole lot with an overview of everything.

That it didn't have this until recently! You can see your whole week spread of projects, tasks, and time and edit the whole lot with an overview of everything.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Harvest

Warum My Hours gewählt wurde: I was cost-cutting and bootstrapping a new business and wanted a simple entry-level way to keep track. MyHours offered that and then some.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Harvest

Gründe für den Wechsel zu My Hours: Price. MyHours is much better value overall.

Bob R.
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great lightweight utility for tracking time

Kommentare: As a small business with only a handful of clients, it's vitally important for me to know how much time I'm actually spending on a project. I've tried various time-tracking tools and My Hours is, by far, the best value of the bunch: Just the right amount of functionality without too many complications, and at a fair cost. I've recommended it to others on several occasions.

My Hours is an affordable, simple system to track time for anyone or any organization that works by the hour. I started with it as an individual and it was a great tool for helping me improve my estimates and increase profitability of the work I took on. I've since expanded it to a small team, and it's my main resource for time management and substantiating client invoices.

There are a few issues, such as the selector window shuts down when you reach the bottom of a list - so if you're just a little bit heavy on the mouse and miss the right moment to click, you end up having to go back and re-select the client/project etc. Also, a recent change in the way reports work has forced me to change the way I do billing. I find it frustrating but no more so than the unanticipated changes every online service provider makes from time to time.

Head of Learning Content and Strategy Design in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A long-term solution

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I really enjoy the various views this system provides. It is important to break down the same information in different ways to help explain to contractors, employees, and vendors.

I do wish it was easier to back-date time entries.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: FreshBooks

Gründe für den Wechsel zu My Hours: I prefer the interface. It is less busy and straightforward.

Brian S.
Principal in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Flexible, Simple Time tracking

Kommentare: As a freelancer, my ongoing success depends on my ability to get paid for my work. As such, an accurate and flexible time tracking software is quite possibly the most critical software function in my business. I cannot accurately bill my clients without it. My Hours does everything I need it to do, and is in an easy to use and functional format with a clean, uncluttered interface. It's become an indispensable tool for me.

There was very little learning curve. I had changed to My Hours from an old tracking software from another vendor (which I had used for many years) and was initially concerned that I would lose productivity when switching to the new software. But I was wrong. I was up and running in less than an hour. Once I got it running, I quickly realized that it was more flexible than the old software I had been using and would enable me to do everything I was accustomed to doing with the old software but with none of the problems that drove me to change. It's been a painless and seamless change to using My Hours.

At first the user interface took some getting used to, and some of the features were in unfamiliar or unintuitive places, but that quickly became a non-issue for me. And the company is always making incremental improvements.

Anna N.
Program Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Even the free version is excellent

Kommentare: The free version is easy to navigate and lets me track all my hours and export them into an attractive, well organized spreadsheet.

I've used the free version to track my hours for four years and have found it very helpful. I can easily split my time among various tasks - and then bill appropriately. The interface is self explanatory. Sometimes I start the clock to record in real time. Sometimes I go back and enter past work. I run a report at the end of the week and download my hours to send to my respective employers. It's all very easy to operate.

I haven't found a way to reallocate past time by combining tasks.

Barbara H.
Sales Consultant in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

My Hours has the functionality I need and is easy to use.

Kommentare: Very good experience. On the rare occasion I have asked for customer support I've been pleased with the responsiveness. I feel that the subscription is very well priced. I signed up for the paid PRO version. Really pleased with the functionality. Though for a period I did not need the invoicing feature, so it was an added bonus that I could switch to the free version for just tracking hours, and my history was retained.

I like that I can track by project and then different ways within the project. I choose hours. Then I can pull a summary as well as generate an invoice. Very easy and clean and very cost effective.

If I had to pick something, first I'll preface by saying in no way is this a deal breaker. But the calendar starts with Monday, instead of the US calendar view I am more familiar with which starts on Sunday.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Gründe für den Wechsel zu My Hours: I tested all three before finalizing my choice. I needed something very specific: 1) track my hours, 2) pull hours reports and 3) invoice the client. MyHours does that for me. Getapp was not as user friendly as MyHours. QuickBooks had additional functionality that was not necessary for my needs.

Stephanie l. W.
Stephanie l. W.
Project Manager in USA
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Hourly Software for Virtual Assistants

Kommentare: I often work on projects that are paid by the hour and I use My Hours to time myself as I work. It's so easy to customize to each project!

With a virtual career, I often need to track my hours when working. I have been through several different types of time management software and only My Hours has worked for my needs. It's customizable for my business and its interface works seamlessly between all my pieces of technology. I really like how easy it is to pull reports from the Dashboard when I need to submit my hours to the company.

There is only one feature missing from the software that I have determined after using it for almost a year. When a report is pulled up, I would like to be able to click to a certain day on the graph. Right now the bar graphs are not hyperlinked to the actual working hours.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TimeCamp

Warum My Hours gewählt wurde: TimeCamp's options became limited to me when I tried to set up different projects with different hourly rates. It seemed very one dimensional for my needs.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu My Hours: My Hours was much more flexible in customizing my account. I work on multiple projects with different descriptions and hourly rates.

Carl M.
Senior Partner in UK
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best time tracking software for Consultants & Freelancers

Kommentare: Accurate time tracking, budget review and reporting is essential for the business and our clients.

Ease of use and customizable to suit my business, agility to jump in and out of multiple projects and clients during the day, and the ability to export reports to MS Excel.

Nothing, it does everything I need and more.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Timely, Hubstaff, Clockify und Toggl Track

Warum My Hours gewählt wurde: Product was no longer supported and eventually became outdated and unusable.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu My Hours: User friendly and met all the requirements I needed in a time tracking software

David G.
Mr in UK
Computer-Software, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Flexible and reliable time tracking for multiple projects

Kommentare: Overall I find it easy to log in to MyHours at the start of my work day and to jump between tasks.
I rely on the reporting to complete my company monthly timesheet which insists on me entering a % of my time spent on each project and task.

- Easy to start and stop time recording - Ability to continue tracking time of tasks from earlier in the day or week - ability to report the % of my monthly time spent at both project and task level

- in Dashboard report, no way to display a column for % time for tasks inside each project. (I have requested this feature multiple times but you are ignoring me!) The dashboard bar charts DO show % but the table below listing tasks and projects does not and cannot be customized. My employer needs % time use on each task, and currently I need to manually calculate! - in the latest UI, the 'Start new' button starts recording time against an 'empty' record. I am forced to open it and add details. What I want it to do is exactly the same as the '+ Add time log' button. That is, open the editor for me to enter Project, task, etc, and only start recording time when I click the blue 'Add time log' button. - - in the latest UI, when I '+ Add time log' , I want the editor to close immediately after I click the blue 'Add time log' button, to save space of the screen. (It is unlikely users want to add multiple time logs one after the other.) - in the latest UI, the blue 'Add time log' button (below the editor) should be renamed "Add and Start" to make it obvious that time recording will start. - the 'Favorite log' feature is non-intuitive and clunky. Suggest adding a simple 'star' icon to each task which I can click to make it a favorite. OR on the Edit time log dialog, add a 'star' icon I can click - when I 'Add a favourite time log', I want the editor to close immediately, to save space of the screen. (It is unlikely users want to add multiple favorites one after the other.)

Jeannie C.
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Best time tracker for solopreneurs!

Kommentare: Absolutely love My Hours & have for years! I am a QuickBooks ProAdvisor and have a free TSheets account, and have used many different time trackers over the years, I prefer My Hours. If I had a team I might need the features of TSheets, but since it's just me, My Hours is perfect, and free. I love the simplicity and it gives me everything I need. Love the dashboard that shows me my average billable hours per day, and my average hourly rate. I've set up projects/tasks for unbillable time as well as billable, so the dashboard is invaluable in showing me how productive my time is.

Free version has everything I need without a bunch of things I don't. Love the dashboard!

Can't remove unused columns, such as status & invoiced, from activity report

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Harvest und QuickBooks Time

Warum My Hours gewählt wurde: TSheets is overkill for what I need & complicated to use. I love the simplicity of My Hours, and even the free version has everything I need.

Zuvor genutzte Software: QuickBooks Time

Gründe für den Wechsel zu My Hours: Free, and ease of use

Kristen W.
Data Analysis in USA
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Excellent and robust even as a free service

Kommentare: This has allowed me to keep detailed billing records for a handful of my freelance clients. There is so much flexibility that I could easily use it even for flat fee projects. It is simple to set up and almost mindless to use, yet it feels very robust. I've never felt a feature is missing. After trying countless competitors, including some very expensive industry software, I'm still convinced this is the best choice. And as my business grows, there's plenty of room to upgrade and expand the uses. Also, and importantly, customer service is wonderful. One weekend, I stupidly locked myself out of my account but changing the email address to one I no longer use or have access to. I still don't know what I did, but CS responded within hours. They found my account even though none of the info I'd provided was accurate. They completely saved my weekend! And they didn't even make fun of me for the mistake! Through all my experiences, I've become a huge fan of My Hours. I'm happy to talk to anyone who is considering it.

This software is simple to set up and use. I don't waste any time setting up a new project. Once I've entered the client, I just start timing and go. I usually use the free version. I don't do a lot of hourly billing in my freelance career. So, I track projects and then add up the hours to create my own invoices in WorD. This service allows me to keep permanent detailed records, and my clients know they can ask for the information if they want to review how I spend my time. If I take on more than the small handful of clients I currently have, I plan to upgrade to a paid account so I am able to generate invoices and have more clients. But for a basic user, this is the best service I've found. And I've tried them all. Note, I used to be an attorney in a small practice. I would have used this constantly in my billing had I known about it.

I sometimes forget to hit start or stop because there is no window hovering over my workspace. Other than that, I honestly have no complaints. It suits my needs perfectly.

Antwort von Spica

Dear Kristen, Thank you very much for your positive review. We are very happy to hear our service is valuable to you and that our support was able to save your weekend :) All the best, The My Hours Team

Melanie L.
Director in UK
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Some very good bits & 1 or 2 niggles

Kommentare: Our old time recording system ceased to be supported so we had to find a new one. We looked at lots of alternatives and ran a new one for almost a year but it was dreadful. Lots of systems want to manage your whole practice rather than just log time so finding My Hours was a real relief. We run it alongside Xero and our CRM both of which we didn’t want to change. Apart from niggles as above this has been a great system for us.

It’s great to be able to log time as you work, whether in the office or in the move. I’m sure being easy to do so means we capture more chargeable hours than we did using our old (very annoying) system.

Overall this is a great product but I have a few niggles which I hope might get sorted out. I don’t like that time is logged to the second rather than whole minutes or nearest 5 minutes - it makes us look money grabbing. Not being able to set up a new chargeable project without having to go into a more detailed screen is annoying and no longer having a link back to the time record from a time report is slowing us down. I don’t like the time report layout as you have to look for the client name and project name - our old original system included a header with this detail which made for better client presentation.

David H.
Bookkeeper and accountant in Irland
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

great fit for a great price

Kommentare: assisting greatly with our monthly invoicing and monitoring of staffs productivity

Usually time recording systems, when geared at accountants and solicitors, cost a fortune. This product is simple, and cost effective and has helped us increase our billing by approximately 10 - 15% percent each month, which far outweighs the cost. It helps us identify fixed fee clients who need a review as their business has expanded and the reports from my hours can be used to assist with justification of increases,

Up until recently, the exporting of large volume of data was very slow, and frequently crashed the system, however the way the reports are prepared has changed and is now working super. e.g. show me all time spent on a client for the last 12 month by all staff.

Antwort von Spica

Hi David, Thanks for taking the time to review our solution! It is very exciting to hear that My Hours has helped you increase your billing by 10 - 15%, this is awesome! Thank you for your feedback on the speed of reporting as well, we are glad that the changes were this effective. All the best, My Hours Team

Cheri G.
Graphic Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Could not do my job without MyHours

Kommentare: My Hours saves me a ton of time tracking projects (I used to do it manually). And because I'm a one person show, cost is a big factor...free for me is great.

I'm a freelance graphic designer so I don't need to worry about a team of people, but I do need an easy and inexpensive way to keep track of my time by project. My Hours makes it easy to assign multiple tasks to multiple projects. I also like that I can organize reports by client or project. I use the free version and it's great. I also like that I can edit my time if needed (ie, I forget to start or stop the clock).

I often have the same task name for projects, but for different clients (ie, brand guidelines or datasheet). If I go in to create a new task, and it happens to have the same name as the task for another client, it says "task name already created" and I have to go to a different screen to enable this task to be assigned to the project I want. It would be easier if it just gave me a warning screen (like, "task name already exists, apply to this project anyway?").

Antwort von Spica

Hi Cheri, Thanks a lot for this valuable feedback, we appreciate your effort! Good to hear we could help you save some time! Hopefully, we will be able to save you another minute or two by implementing your suggestion in the future! :) Have a good day, My Hours Team

Michael B.
developer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Generally excellent; Came closest to suiting my needs

Kommentare: My Hours is far-and-away the best fit I have found for my particular requirements. Competing products that I looked at were extremely bloated with inadequate task and project management. The interface is clean and functional and not weighted down with features I would never use. It is difficult to find a site (app?) for a given purpose that hasn't tried to be everything to everybody. My Hours has focused their attention on time logging and has done it extremely well (at least for my particular use case).

Time logging itself is extremely easy to use and the interface suits the way I want to use it well. Support is excellent and they always address my questions and suggestions in a very timely fashion. Their focus is on time logging and the service is not cluttered with features I will never use.

My work is predominately freelance. I get paid through quite a few different channels and frequently have to log my time again in other systems. My Hours is a little too designed towards being the inclusive source for invoicing. Generating reports of all time worked for a given client so that I can provide an activity report is a bit cumbersome and unfortunately, I do not completely trust their accuracy as filter options often reset themselves and there were issues early on when certain activity was excluded without it being clear that it was. To their credit though they have continually worked on the reports and they are much better.

Tohmm C.
Principal Architect / Owner in Kanada
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My Hours - You've Got My Back

5 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: My accounting and knowing where I am is much improved and it just feels much more professional and convincing when I can have a digital record. Support is *Awesome* as I said above. We are on different continents, and sometimes the time change gets in the way but it's never been a big deal. I used to do my timekeeping on paper for speed; then I was on a spreadsheet that a friend cooked up, but.. it was too convoluted and took too much time. This takes time as well but not as much and I find it more user-friendly.. Thanks..

I like that it's easy to use. Once you set it up, inputting project info, specific tasks, and hourly rates, you just need to open it up and go. I just list my projects alphabetically, so it's easy to enter in the project. I have a pretty complete list of tasks for each project, and of course the times are at your fingertips so all that info gets loaded in quickly and recorded. I love the fact that I can take the raw data and quickly get the month's hours and billable amounts right away. Also..support is awesome! Just sayin'...

There have been times when I couldn't figure out how to add a task to a project, but that's probably me and not the program. Small thing but if you are inputting info from say, two weeks ago, and you go to say reports for a second, then back to projects..it doesn't go back to the page two weeks ago, it goes to today's page. So you end up putting two weeks ago info on today's sheet if you are not careful. Easy to rectify by changing the date on 'edit' but still a pain..

Jenifer H.
Business Analyst in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for tracking time on projects!

Kommentare: Love this software -- and did I mention its free for one user! I don't bill for my time, but I do need to keep track of time spent on various projects and on tasks within those projects. I work a helpdesk in a addition to various documentation projects. So during the day, when I pick up the phone to answer a helpdesk question, I just click to start tracking my time. When I'm done, I click back to tracking the documentation project that I was working on. Super simple! Great for reporting on my time spent -- however it was spent! I will be retiring in a couple of years and plan to work as a professional genealogist. I will definitely be using MyHours to keep track of my time spent then!!! Thanks so much for a great product!

Easy to set up projects that you need track your time on. Easy to add tasks so that you can identify how you are spending your time on a particular project. Super easy to switch from project to project as you work through your day. Love being able to add all the projects that I plan to work on that day and then switch between them. Great tool to get reports on time spent on projects over a year for yearly job review (Bleh!). Not to mention Free for just one user (me!).

Could do with more flexible report options. The new report functionality is a bit more difficult to use than the previous ones.

Lori A.
Software Engineer in USA

Best Hours Tracking Tool

Kommentare: I use it as an independent contractor to bill clients. I also use it as an employee to track my time to enter into a "bad" time tracking system.

I like how easy it to use but has features to do custom reporting. It's always available, in 2+ years I've used it, it's always up. I totally rely on it to track hours and there has never been a hiccup. I like how it keeps tracking hours even after I shutdown my browser because I know when I stopped working and it keeps tracking even if I don't have my browse up. I love how I can edit tasks and make adjustments easily.

Sometimes when I go back to previous day, it might not refresh properly. The case is when I worked a Sunday in the past, but go back to Sunday in current week, it shows hours from previous week. I can do a force refresh but that takes me back to current day. I work around it by scrolling backwards past the weekend days, and then scroll forward. It refreshes and the data is correct. That's really the only issue I have ever encountered.

Antwort von Spica

Hi Lori, Thanks for taking the time to review our solution! We appreciate your input and staying with us for so long! The glitch that you mentioned will be fixed with the next big upgrade in the following months. Kind regards, My Hours Team

Brad W.
Graphic Designer in Südafrika
Medienproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great time tracking app for creatives.

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: MyHours is our go to app in the studio to track time for projects and tasks. It is very useful when it comes time to bill our clients fort the hours worked - and our clients really appreciate a comprehensive breakdown of the hours worked on daily, weekly and monthly basis.

I appreciate how I can easily login and start tracking the time for each project and task I undertake in a day. I like how you can create the client categories, project names and link this to the actual person you are doing the work for - which is really helpful when juggling multiple projects in the day or week. The ability to download the reports is also very helpful when it comes to billing the client for hours worked. The weekly MyHours snapshot email is also useful to gain an overview of hours worked in the previous week.

There is not much to dislike about this software as it is set-up to be user-friendly and has great features. I did find the previous online interface a little easier to use than the new interface - but they may just be because I got so used to using previous version before the change. The new interface has a bit more of a learning curve to figure out where everything is and how it functions.

Bonnie L.
Multimedia Content Developer in Irland
E-Learning, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Project Tracking Software

Kommentare: When I started this position three years ago it was a brand new position. My manager wanted me to track the amount of time I spent on different projects so we could better define the role. I tried a few different things before I found My Hours, and I've been using it ever since. I love it! (And so does she! In our last meeting she said she wished everyone in the department kept track of their time with My Hours!)

The ability to keep track of the hours I spend on all the different projects I work on for my department.

The reports. When I print them as PDF the page sometimes breaks across the charts. I'd like to be able to set my own page breaks.

Antwort von Spica

Hi Bonnie, thank you for your kind review and valuable feedback. Thanks, My Hours Team

Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Freelance Editor in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

I use the free version, and I love it

Kommentare: Because I work from home, I could not keep track of how much time I was actually putting in on the job. With constant interruptions from children, pets, and spouse, I felt that I was working 8 hours, but I was only getting about 2 hours work done. With this program, I was able to give my family a visual report about how much time I was actually getting to work at one time. Once they understood how their interruptions were interfering with my workday, they were more understanding of my time and started backing off during work hours.

I can track my hours according to client, project, and task. I can create reports based on days, weeks, or months or based on client, project, or task. If I need a report that I cannot figure out how to create, I can download all the data to my hard drive and fiddle with it in Excel. I love this software because I can do almost everything I need to do with a keyboard shortcut. My favorite thing, though, is the ease with which it tracks my hours and lets me know how much time I spent actually working today.

Some of the reports are difficult to figure out how to create, though I do usually get there eventually. Also, I don't have a way to sort according to the Notes, so I had to create separate tasks for each chapter, so I'd know how much time I was spending on specific chapters.

David H.
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig

Great tool!

Kommentare: Tracking time is so easy on this app and program. The software works concurrently between my phone and my computer. It is very easy to manage all of my customers and my time on each project. My customers like my time reporting on their billing, it helps them see how my time was actually spent. It helps me see when I am productive and when I am not.

Very detailed Nice time reports Rigid, yet flexible time tracking Customization per customer Noting what I am actually working on during the time being tracked Works on my phone and my computer

Reporting is a little tricky Can not customize reports

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Gründe für den Wechsel zu My Hours: I like keeping my time tracking separated from my accounting software. Accounting is so strict; with a separate application I can tune my billing if needed.

Steve S.
President in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An essential tool for capturing time, saving time during billing

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Situation: We are a 19-year-old public relations agency with multiple clients and an extraordinary range and number of projects. Our last time tracking system’s company closed. We researched available replacement options and decided to give My Hours a try based on their free trail period. Less than a week into the trial period, we knew My Hours was what we wanted. Advantages: 1) We capture more time and more easily. It is so easy to start a time log that we are capturing every action down to tasks requiring only several minutes. This gives us a more accurate accounting of our time – time we could not capture before. 2) Doing company-wide activity reports and sending invoices consumed a full day prior to My Hours. We estimate we are completing activity reports and invoicing in about three hours not eight. And doing so much more simply with less frustration, and with more accurate record keeping in terms of project actions. The My Hours reporting function gives us the information we need in the form we need it in. The first time we relied on My Hours as the basis of reporting our time and project status to clients, it paid for itself. 3) Interestingly and unexpectedly, My Hours gives us a project management tool. Administrators can see the status of projects based on the work of the extended team. I know there are aspects of My Hours that we have not explored. We look forward to doing so. My Hours is one of our most important productivity tools.

Sometimes it is a little difficult to find the answer to a question we have. This may be simply part of the learning curve which is pretty shallow. It's easy to use.