Filtern nach:

Über tab32

Schließe dich der am schnellsten wachsenden cloudbasierten Community für Zahnarztpraxismanagement an, um die Einfachheit zu erleben.

Erfahre mehr über tab32

Eva S.
Eva S.
Founder & CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Everything you need in one place

Kommentare: Using the system I am able to run a teledentistry operation, which is a big win. The software is able to handle our processes and the way we interact with patients as well as hygienists and dentists working asynchronously. Customer Rep did a great job in responding to any questions we have in a timely way. I would highly recommend them.

The software includes many features that I need and is highly configurable, which makes me feel like I can do anything and allows me to make processes unique to my company. My favorite feature are the ability to link clients customized forms and not require them to make an email or password, which helps reduce the obstacle of patients booking with us while still capturing all the needed data.

There are very many icons, which requires some upfront training.

Ryan M.

Post Server World: Multiple Vendors. One Login. One Price

Kommentare: Very helpful during the migration as well as training and implementation.

tab32 allowed us to move us off of our server while not losing any key workflows that we needed. We even saved on our monthly payments by consolidating all our different vendors we were using by moving to tab32. From patient texting, free updates, estatements with online payments, unlimited eclaims, online booking, reporting, digital x ray studio, and many more, tab32 had everything we needed to keep growing our practice and move to a post server world.

Change management is always difficult, but after using the software for about 2-3 weeks my staff became very efficient.

Dr. K.
Managing Partner in USA

This product is NOT ready for real time.

Kommentare: I found out that my current system is way more advanced.

The concept of all things integrate d and cloud based is great. Especially the X-rays. Hello Patient is another.

It's still in the concept stage. The software needs way more work. Buyer beware, it is smoke and mirrors. They get you to pay for set-up and have a brief review of software. No formal training. Once you've paid for set-up and first month's fee and really use the software you find out how inept the software is compared to others. For the seasoned offices I would require them to offer free set-up and work with the software for 90 days so you have a good grasp of what you're buying. Keep your old system running. For the new dentists, do your research, what you don't know can be detrimental.

Nadia A.
Business manager in USA

Ambitious and Innovative Software

Kommentare: Overall a positive experience. Onboarding was traumatic - as it would be with any change of this magnitude.
Would have liked help staff to have been ready with addressing possible problems related to data conversion. Maybe even to have had this addressed in training prior to start date.
After the first few months of cleanup, we really appreciated the elegance and functionality of the program.

This product offers a one-stop shop for most dental needs. Really good integration of ability to chart, treatment plan, and submit insurance with images and attachments

The scheduling feature needs some help - in a busy office the ability to quickly search for an appointment is key. This is not the case right now for this software

Scott C.
Doctor in USA

Amazing Product

Customer service is impeccable. Always willing to assist with any problems I've had. Additionally, they are frequently updating the software, making changes or adjustments based on the user likes or dislikes. The layout of the software is also very intuitive and easy to learn.

Nothing I can think of. Haven't been using the software long enough yet to have any issues. However, any issues I would have could be easily changed by the developers.

Nina N.
dentist in USA

tab32 review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have a lot of recommendations, but I ultimately like this product a lot. I think it has potential to be much better. I hope that this company lasts because I really don't want to have to transition my charts again.

It is great to have everything in one place and to be able to access everything remotely. The software is intuitive and comprehensive. Its also nice to be able to communicate easily with patients.

Some of the features are unnecessarily disorganized. It would have been ideal to copy the features of other EHR's that are doing their thing well. For example, the chart notes are not organized at all- just copy Open Dental. The billing is also not straight forward. The reports are easy to run, but there is no option to compare things. It would be great to be able to compare monthly production for date of service and monthly collection for date of service. Also, why would anyone need to know when a date a service was entered? This is an unnecessary report option. I think you need more dentists and billers to consult with and to implement these changes. Lastly, you need to develop a phone app, at least for the doctor. For example, I had a patient text me yesterday and I couldn't respond until late last night; then she texted me back at 7 am this morning but I didn't check the site until 9 pm tonight and I'm pretty sure she is going to be angry about that. But on days when I'm not in the office it isn't always possible for me to get on my computer. Patients expect a response earlier when its a text. And this app should not be an added fee.

Prab C.
Dentist/owner in USA

Amazing For Dental Practice

Kommentare: So far ahead of the competition and so simple and easy to use. I opened my practice and never regretted the decision of getting TAB32

Its just amazing and everything is in one place. Very intuitive and runs on low data speed also The customer service is the best and always helpful

the Integrated payment system by stripe charges more than the normal fees though I use another payment terminal by my bank have to train team members and more of un-learning curve to forget those old systems like eaglesoft and dentrix

Bobby B.
Bobby B.
CEO, Co-Founder in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Using Tab32 for over a year

Kommentare: Works well for and it's constantly improving, it's a great software to get into and grow with.

Amazing features that need to be connected and easier to use. They do listen to your concern after a while and will try improvements. Everything in one place and many features that would cost more than a single app.

No updated given, bad customer support as it takes way too long to get back to you. There are way too many steps to do simple tasks. Appointments have 3 step work to be done. It's improved by miles in the last year but still needs work.

Suprena C.
Suprena C.
Registered Dental Hygienist/Owner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Great New Dental Software

Kommentare: I have been using tab32 for 3 1/2 years now and would definitely recommend it. I have worked with all other major dental softwares, but found them too expensive when I branched out with a new practice. I had thought that I may need to change software in the future as my practice grew, but have not even thought about it since my initial shopping for office program.

Having anywhere access is essential to my practice. I don't have to be tied to the office with office functions. They are constantly upgrading and improving their already great product. Technical support is readily available if needed.

The perio charting is a little awkward with having to use the mouse and not the keyboard. I have been told that this is soon to be improved.

My #1

Kommentare: This saves me so much time and I didn't even need a front desk person for the first year of my start up office because I could do it all very simply.

I love absolutely everything about this software. It saves me HOURS of administrative work. Treatment planning is simple, submitting claims is a breeze, reports are easy. I love it all.

I can't think of much. They come out with updates and new features all the time so I'm always adjusting to the new options.

Eugene P.
Dentist Anesthesiologist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer Service

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Fantastic! You won’t regret it.

Cloud based No need for IT company Excellent uptime Great customer service Able to get a response from the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (true)

There is a trade off when using cloud based software of fewer rich features vs server based products. However, there are work arounds and the benefits are huge.

Marium W.
Receptionist in USA

Tab Review

Kommentare: Overall, Tab32 is very easy to use & very self explanatory. However , unfortunately the system slows down tremendously at 3 pm when the internet starts to get slow . Also, the appoint scheduled box (in orange) always gets frozen on the screen so you have to go back to the schedule to remove it .

This software system is very easy to use . I enjoy the router slips to help all staff members be on the same page as of what’s being done for the day & what doctor is preferring for the next appointment. It’s pretty self explanatory if you’re new to the system , and making new features easy to find and use .

There’s a few features I wish the software system had , for example; something we can use to dictate who’s on a cancellation list & who’s not , to see how many appointments a patient has no called / no showed , rescheduled, etc. without having to look into their appointment history . It would also be beneficial to get the insurance information on the appointment pop-up so We wouldn’t have to go to the patient profile to see what type of insurance they have .

Bryan T.

Cloud Based Practice Management System

Kommentare: I have used tab32 EHR system for last couple of years while working at Dr. Mishra's office. In beginning, I was little apprehensive of using cloud based software but over last couple of years, I am amazed at the progress the software has made. And hence, I decided to use this platform for my new practice too.

The software is intuitive where every functionality like progress notes, forms, medical history, and xrays are click away, which makes documentation a breeze. I can access patient charts and xrays from home or while traveling is fantastic. Also, I am big fan of their integrated hellopatient system within EHR itself.

Once in a while software would limit us to upload multiple files in EHR but then we were explained that it was due to security, they raised the limit but we had to call and request, which is little hassle but no big issue. Also, I hope they soon bring mac based xray system.

William S.

Simple, Easy to Use, Effective

Tab32 is extremely simple to learn and use. The workflows are well thought out making the program effective for straightforward office management. The clean look and easy to navigate pages make it a joy to use compared to Dentrix and such.

The reporting could be more robust, however, the CEO has assured me that this is coming soon. The only other thing would be it takes a few too many clicks to complete treatment and subsequently bill to insurance. Also, it would be nice if you could stay on the schedule with another module open so you could toggle back and forth during tasks. Not a dealbreaker by any stretch but in a perfect world...

Ebony M.
Office Manager in USA

Cloud is the way to go!

Tab32 is a very strong asset for our Dental practice in terms of operational and patient communications - reminders, appointment confirmation, automated recalls & surveys. Being Cloud software, it has provided me the flexibility to finish off day early sometimes and get back to it later in the evening or week ends, has complete auditing. The User Interface is a total upgrade and intuitive compare with traditional server based age old software.

Nothing major to gripe about but they are working on some small enhancements that we've requested like customized reporting, timesheet management. Again, their customer service is easy to reach and accommodative in case of any help / issues.

Lena L.
Director of operations in USA

Tab32

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Despite the initail hurdles of transition from another PMS, overall it is a positive change.

It offers a lot of efficiency to the overall workflow. All features that we required for the daily functionality are present. Easy to learn for new hires without previous PMS experience.

Speed could be improved. There is lagging here & there. It requires a lot of clicking. We arelocated on east cost & they are on west, so time difference is an issue when we need trouble shooting.

Lee H.
Consultant in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Easy to use fully functional platform

Kommentare: Cloud based makes management of practice possible 24/7 from home. Reports are easy to read. Notes and other features can have templates set up for ease of use. Better connectivity with patients than previous software packages.

Cloud based; very flexible and can be adapted to most any situation. Tablets work great. The Hello Patient features are unmatched.

Some features not like other software packages, so training is very important. Customer Services can be more robust.

Antwort von tab32

thank you.

Eric J.
Owner-Dentist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use. Has freed up time and made me more productive. Web based access from anywhere.

Kommentare: Incresed Productivity

This software allows me follow through with my treatment plan without putting in any new data. I am also keep accurate notes on the patient which I create. It feels very personal.

What like least is my not knowing how to xrays with it on my MAC. I am confident that xray ability for my MAC will come soon.

Antwort von tab32

thank you Dr. Josephson!

Sahra B.
Dental assistant in USA

Love this

It is very simple to use and tech support is awesome! I use their product daily and love it

Sometimes it lags. That is the only issue I have with it.

Dondre S.
Dentist/ Owner in USA

Cloud Based is Awesome! Functional and convenient wherever I am

Kommentare: Cloud Based and ease of use wherever I have access to device with internet

The Cloud Based function was the best aspect of this program. The new practice discount is very helpful.

The mobile app for android needs to be better and more functional. There needs to be better data entry method of dental codes/services by typing in codes if preferred by user. This is sometimes faster than clicking multiple places to inter treatment.

Angela L.
Receptionist in USA

Tab32 Review

Kommentare: Everything is so easy to use and see quickly.

Pretty easy to use. It is very accessible.

I dont like the little orange box that appears when you are hovering over an appt. Well, I do, but it appears out of no where when there is no appt in sight and I have to refresh the whole page to get rid of it. Also I would love to be able to search patients by their preferred name.

Janice K.
Owner/DDS in USA

Company is adaptive to recommendations and are very quick to respond to any issues and work with you

Ease of use. The all inclusive nature of the software - appointment reminders, verifications, billing -- it's an all in one experience.

The periodontal charting could use further improvement as it tends to lag behind as you are inputting clinical findings. The radiographs cannot be fully manipulated once uploaded.

Branda K.
Dental assistant in USA

Amazing!!!

Very user friendly!! Easy to use! Tech support was very helpful for small problems

I hadn’t no problems with this software

Purnima S.

BEST DECISION I MADE FOR MY PRACTICE

Kommentare: Aaaamazing !!!! You guys are the BEST IN BUSINESS

Helpful, well trained, approachable and Awesome. Trust me, I texted these guys on weekends and they got back to me in matter of minutes. True professionals. 5 star Team.

I worked with Dentrix and Eagle soft so there are features which still need to be implemented. But these guys are on it. I am sure that tab32 has a bright future.

Leslie E.
Regional Manager in USA

Very easy platform to learn with great features.

The effort the team puts in to making it fit the individual practice needs. Over the top customer service!

I haven't found anything to date that I dislike. We are working out the links. The chart doesn't put the teeth in numerical order and molar root canal treatment only shows on one root instead of all three. Again they are working to fix these little things.