Über Sellbrite

Sellbrite ermöglicht Marken und Einzelhandelsunternehmen, Produkte mühelos auf mehreren Marketplaces wie Amazon, eBay und Walmart aufzulisten und zu verkaufen.

Erfahre mehr über Sellbrite

Very responsive customer service. Seems like they have a good product roadmap.

Bewertungen zu Sellbrite

Sellbrite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 75 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Sellbrite bereits verwendet?

leonard
leonard
Quelle: GetApp

Customer Service At Its Best!

Kommentare: After trying two other marketplace integration companies with no results and all the painful and aggravating learning curves and not to mention zero customer service once you sign up. We decided to try Sellbrite. Well, guess three is a charm, Sellbrite has been a great platform, easy to learn and to use. Their customer service is second to none. Our account setup instructor was absolutely fantastic, she made the transition easy and had the patience to explain the platform and had us up and running within days with no glitches, she's always available for any questions or ideas we may have. The entire Sellbrite team has been great!

Customer service ease of use easily available for questions great pricing

Edie-Jane
Einzelhandel
Quelle: GetApp

The best decision we made to help grow our business!!

Kommentare: With much experience managing the back ends of apps and websites, my daughter and decided to take a leap of faith and claim our own little piece in the world of ecommerce. We are now the proud owners of EverythingPrettyDeco, selling supplies supplies to decorate everything phone cases to finger nails, picture frames to scrapbook pages, graduation caps to wedding decor and everything in between! We knew from the start we wanted a presence on multiple selling channels, including Etsy, Shopify and Ebay. With crafting products constantly changing, much like fashion, we knew our inventory would consist of a few thousand SKU's. Thinking we were computer savvy and budget conscious enough, we utilized the most economical order and inventory management tool available....the Excel spreadsheet. About 300 SKU's into listing products, we quickly realized we needed help. Not only was it becoming a daunting process with listings, but we were starting to get orders, and we still had another couple thousand products we were expecting to receive. Being familiar with Linnworks, I researched this application for our start up business. Linnworks was ruled immediately due to the high cost, along with no current or future plans to integrate with Etsy. The choice was narrowed down to Stitchlabs, Ecommdash and Sellbrite. Stitchlabs was next ruled because we were limited to 2 selling channels for our budget. That left Ecommdash and Sellbrite. I gave both a test drive with the 14-day free trials. Hands down, Sellbrite out performed Ecommdash! The Sellbrite application is extremely user friendly, so easy to navigate and what impressed me the most was the support team behind Sellbrite. Response time is quick and thorough, and frankly, above and beyond! In no time, we got a handle on our inventory and listing on Etsy and Ebay is a breeze. Our Shopify site is designed and ready to launch, we're just waiting on the rollout of the Shopify listing function on Sellbrite. In summary, Sellbrite is a great application for new startups that won't break the bank. Sellbrite is a growing company with a great team of experts. They are adding more and more great functions and features all the time. We happy to be a part of the Sellbrite family!

Ease of use, excellent support, very economical.

At the time of this writing, listing on Shopify is not available, but I understand it will be available in a couple of week. I hope to see more reporting functions and the ability to create purchase orders.

Julia
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Doesn't help with order management

Kommentare: They have a chat feature for customer service. The customer service reps are kind and helpful. However, it took almost a month to get the system fully set up because every time I had an issue I would have to wait 24 hours or more to get a response from customer service. I found their tutorials lacking.

The software offers integrations with most of the marketplaces available. Adding a new marketplace and importing listings is easy.

When I signed up for this software, I was under the impression that they offered order management. However after spending weeks of setting up the system, I was disappointed to find that the software does not allow purchases of batch shipping labels. To purchase and print shipping labels, you have to go into each order and print one by one. Their customer service rep recommended adding a shipping service like shippingeasy or shipstation to manage orders. Had I known that you can't use the software to do batch shipping labels, I would not have sunk this much time into getting it set up.

Jorden
Jorden
Maschinerie

The Koala and I: A Great Adventure with Sellbrite

Kommentare: First thing noticed - 4 out 5 stars. That 5th star will be there shortly as these guys have a fantastic team and a fantastic product. The app is intelligently designed with a great interface so if you like great interfaces and the other channel managers don't cut it, look no further. There are a few features that I do need that have sort of stunted my ability to keep up with the listing creation process for eBay, but Sellbrite is trying to expand into other channels and keeping those moving as well because after all... even though eBay is a big one, their are other channels like Amazon, Etsy, Rakuten, Sears and etc. It obviously takes a lot of work, especially with growing there company. Anyway, the app is awesome and that missing 5th star has NOTHING to do with a lack of customer service, quality of the app, even ease of use for that matter. Just a few more functionality additions/changes for the eBay listing process and I will award that 5th star. They are speedy CRM guys and keep you in the loop which is great. One thing I will add is that their price adjustment was a stellar move. We moved in with this app because it allowed us to import new templates and info from our webstore and ebay channels and now you can even mass apply presets, and this made the transition a lot easier. Still, with a few of the eBay functions missing (duplicating product and easier application of changes to listings), we were not going to stay long at the higher rate we were paying as a monthly fee. We are much happier at the new prices and are hungry for more developments for eBay. Thank you Sellbrite, I would recommend this app to any store online on eBay or considering eBay.
-Jorden

User interface Customer Service Intelligent team Opportunities and developments always around the corner with these guys

-eBay product duplication (coming soon) -Bulk editing from channel screen would make me use Sellbrite a lot more. I use eBay because it is faster but I am finding some things aren't updating in Sellbrite so I am having to fix a lot of those things at a snails paced as I wasn't aware of this (bad habits of mine).

Antwort von Sellbrite

Thanks for your review, Jorden. We hope to have the features you want very soon, and we appreciate your great feedback of our team, support, and solution. Thanks for using Sellbrite! :)

Debra
Einzelhandel

A Multi Channel Seller Necessity

Kommentare: Sellbrite is a top notch provider of inventory management, product listing, and channel syncing tool whether you sell on EBay, Esty or Amazon. I easily import my eBay, Amazon and my Shopify inventory and Sellbrite does the rest. I researched the "other guys" and seen that they had more reviews but also had many problems. That was one of the reasons I chose Sellbrite 9 months ago and have not regretted that decision. The customer service is second to none. Where can you get one of the owners of a company call you when you have a problem and walk you through the fix. Once the accounting/finance integration to QuickBooks and Xero are available this summer and the additional selling channels like Sears and Rakuten, this company will be hard to beat. Sellbrite enables sellers to seamlessly add inventory from other channels without the huge learning curve of other similar companies. Sellbrite is constantly improving, inventing and integrating features to allow sellers to do what is most important to us…selling!

Easy to use and small learning curve. The ability to update, list, track products on each channel is priceless. The customer service is outstanding. I can update and access my account anytime and anywhere. The preset feature cuts down on having to enter all the same info when listing. You can see what products are linked with which channel. Price wise, Sellbrite's has a plan for any level of selling and is very affordable. Think seriously about this company before signing with someone else. They have committed to being the best and will soon be with all the up coming planned features.

Ability to sync with accounting/finance programs like Xero or QuickBooks is a must. Currently I have to use cut and paste to keep the books. Sellbrite did state that QuickBooks Online is scheduled for availability this summer with Xero to shortly follow. Will be waiting for Xero accounting and more channels to be added in the near future.

Ki
Ki
Quelle: GetApp

I left but have returned

I stared Sellbrite about 2 years ago. It was amazing but pricey. After my promotion deal ran up I just couldn't afford what they were wanting. So I left, used a few other platforms and I kept finding my self comparing them to Sellbrite, which was not very fair because they weren't in the same league as Sellbrite but because of the cost I decided to put up with the others. Until I saw Sellbrite's pricing had gotten much better. I recently started using it again as the pricing was more favorable to me and wow what a difference it is. I don't think I will abandon it again. It's just too good. Customer support has been awesome. It still has a few bugs from time to time, but the support team always goes through it with me and I end up with resolution I expected every time.

Price was the only downside but that is no longer the case!

Quelle: GetApp

Amazing App! Even better support!

Kommentare: Sellbrite changed my life! I sell on multiple channels and Sellbrite keeps my inventory up to date in real time. Since I use Amazon FBA, Sellbrite also handles all my shipping with it's integration. I set it up and now it does all the work. Another huge benefit is that I can list on multiple channels quickly and easily. Whenever I have a question, I contact customer support and they get right back to me with an answer or solution. I really can not say enough about this App and the support. Best of all, the price it reasonable. If you are looking for an inventory management system and want to sell on multiple channels, this is the one program you MUST have.

Real time inventory Channel integration FBA integration Amazing support Reasonable price Walmart Integration

Selling on Jet.com, however Sellbrite has not implemented listing products with them yet. No other cons I can think of.

Mo
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It Works!

Kommentare: Great customer service. Anytime we've had an issue they simply take care of it. No issues of paying extra for customer support, etc (which some other services require). Great overall experience.

The software is stable and works flawlessly. It also is a simple interface. All of this is super important because other services offer more features -- but when they blow up -- it's not worth it.

Would like to see google shopping actions added.

Jake
Konsumgüter
Quelle: GetApp

Great software for a good price.

Kommentare: I use this software for sales across 7 channels. It does an excellent job at everything it claims to do. Although I log in almost every day, most of my processes are automated to such an extent that I never need to log in except to receive inventory. I love almost everything about it, except for the change to the plans. Their new price structure would substantially increase my cost, for just a marginal increase in benefits. New features are not open to everyone and instead are upgradeable. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who deals with the same products across multiple listing channels. Make the reports option open to users with older plans and this review would go up to 5 stars.

-Does everything it claims, and does it really well. -Substantial time savings every month -Customer service could not be better. Instant responses to all problems.

-New features are not available to old plan users

Kristen
Kristen
Event Specialist in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Helps me sell with less work and more options

I love how this helps me keep the inventory all my things from site to site they also have webinars that you get acquainted with a software to make it easier to use. The customer service is also quite wonderful I got a call from and they helped me figure out what I wanted to do.

I kind of wish there free trial had been longer since to see a real impact my business before the 14 days is over he's going to be near impossible because I am inputting so much manually.

Nate
Sales Associate in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sellbrite offers great solutions to a small business

Sellbrite integrates seamlessly with all of the main eCommerce retailers including Amazon, eBay, Jet.com, etc. and combines orders into a single, uncomplicated approach.

Unfortunately, the cost of the service increased as the company grew, and priced us out of the market for their product. While not as expensive as some others, its features weren't quite up to what we were looking for given the price.

Erik
FileMaker Systems Developer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Sellbrite API: Good start and great to have; awaiting improvements

Kommentare: Very responsive customer support, clearly paying attention to the community discussions and are understanding of our needs. Thank you again!

I'm the database developer, charged with connecting our FileMaker database to Sellbrite. This is made fairly easy via Sellbrite's RESTful API.

So far, we've been able to do what we need, but with some limitations and workarounds, which we anticipate seeing reduced as the next API version is released. These include more bulk Get/Put abilities; consistency with fields in the API versus the UI (oh, and making the U.I. capable of searching for some fields we had hoped to populate in the API but aren't so useful if they can't be searched online). API documentation understandable, needs fleshing out to clarify and reduce confusion or questions I'm seeing in the community discussions.

Robert
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Oustanding customer service and very intutive product

Kommentare: From the beginning the SellBrite team has been outstanding. We are a manufacturer of over 3000 products that can be customized during the sale by the customer. Sellbrite did not support this functionality at first, after talking to them and working with them they and we are onboard now. Being an ex-programmer myself I understand that things can not be accomplished overnight, but their team has been doing an outstanding job. The product is easy to use and very intuitive. Tons of functionality, support team is very quick to respond to any questions and concerns are addressed very quickly. We looked for over a year for a system that could address all the issue's we have with our needs, from a central listing manager, to importing listings via text file or API's to invoicing and shipping functionality the product is well put together. We look forward to a long relationship with Sellbrite

Luis
Luis
Director de Finanzas
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great app for FBA Management

Kommentare: We have multiple accounts in differents ecommerce websites... amazon, ebay, shopify and the integration delivered by sellbrite is amazing. It works seamlessly and the bulk modifications for listings is a great time saver.

great bulk modifications seamlessly integrations fast html app great customer service

still looking for them.

J
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Answer to a lot of prayers

Kommentare: Sellbrite is giving us a very large leap forward to staying on top of what comes in and what goes out. I run a small family business that deals with over 100,000 orders a year and the multiple spreadsheets, calculators, etc. were slowly bogging us down. Sellbrite creates an all-in-one hub to maintain listings from multiple online marketplaces, keeps track of inventory, and create reports on past sales. Every question we had was answered by their stellar support. Just make sure you are patient with your guru since you can't expect human beings to be on call 24/7 :)

Antwort von Sellbrite

Thank you Jacob! I'm glad to hear you've been treated well by our Success Team. We look forward to helping you grow your orders over the coming years. :) Brian, CEO

Tony
Business Development
Quelle: GetApp

These guys offer a service that is far more effective and far less expensive than what else is out there!

Kommentare: Why pay 1% of revenues when you can use Sellbrite?! It's WAY Better! Give it a shot. And if you're using it without AutoMCF, you're cheating yourself our of a great value by combining the two services together! Mike is always super responsive when it comes to questions and they're constantly adding new features.

Flat rate (no ongoing % of reveneues), discounted pricing on their AutoMCF

The only cons I have are basically cons because the features are still being worked on and not yet rolled out: Listing directly to etsy, shopify, newegg, and sears from the Sellbrite app are the only things I'm eagerly awaiting!

Terry

Essential Tools for Multi Channel Ecommerce Sales

Kommentare: I've been a Sellbrite customer since early 2014. Sellbrite has been an essential tool for me as a Multi-Channel Sales Consultant as well as my clients. It's an easy to understand and navigate multi sales channels platform and the customer service is hands down the best in the industry. Mike and Brian have a great understanding of their customers and their needs. They listen! They care! They innovate!

Antwort von Sellbrite

Wow, Terry! That's quite the review. I'm glad we've been able to make this work for you. Continue to let us know where we can improve so we can always earn a perfect 5-star review from you. Brian, CEO

Squirt
Quelle: GetApp

Best Multi Channel out there!

Kommentare: These guys know what they are doing. Support is awesome and so much easier to learn than other channels! I have tried a few others and gave up. Tried solids commerce and support was aweful. Even before free trial was over.

This system has a very easy learning curve.

There is no cons as of yet :)

Phil

Intuitive, Great Videos, Prompt Customer Service, Very Helpful

Kommentare: I have been growing my online sales business for 5 years. I launched into multi-channel with Sellbrite 2 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did. It works perfectly for keeping inventory balanced and many other helpful features. Easy to learn and easy to use.

Antwort von Sellbrite

Hey Phil - I'm so happy to hear that Sellbrite is helping you grow your business.¿¿Let us know if there's anything else we can do to improve. - Brian, CEO

Brian
Brian
Unterhaltungselektronik

So far so good...

Kommentare: Recently moved to SellBrite from Channel Advisor and so far have been very pleased. Nice user interface and very responsive customer service.

•Clean, intuative user interface •Very responsive customer service •Seems like they have a good product roadmap

•Needs more channel partners (BBY, Rakuten, Newegg) but they are working on it •A different approach to the marketplaces so it takes awhile to "get it" (not really a negative) •Looking forward to more automation (feedback, emails, etc.) •Very basic reporting at this point

Wade

Best Customer Service!

Kommentare: This is a very powerful service and well worth the price. The customer service is above and beyond..so helpful! Thanks guys.

Antwort von Sellbrite

Thank you Wade! We're happy to have you on board and look forward to helping American Deadstock grow! :) Brian, CEO

Hooman
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Wonderful company to work with

Kommentare: Great product and wonderful customer service. What else can you ask for. Thanks

Antwort von Sellbrite

Thanks Hooman - wonderful customer service is at the top of our list. Glad it's working for you. - Brian, CEO

James
Director in Kenia
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Flexible Multi-channel tool

Its provides a wide array of integrations though APIs and its readily available plugins hence can be easily used with existing platforms.

The pricing is a bit steep for startups or companies which are trying to fit into the market or industry.

Mary Ann
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Multi Channel and Inventory App!

Kommentare: Sellbrite - I've been using Sellbrite for a couple of months now and really like it. It combines inventory management with being able to list on multiple channels from one app. Previously, I was using about 3 different apps for inventory management and listing on the different channels, and was having issues with things not importing correctly, inventory getting off, etc... Sellbrite has been great! Importing everything went extremely smoothly and it all imported correctly. I love the how to videos that walk you through the process so you know you've done it correctly and they schedule a phone visit with you so you can ask any questions you may have.

Sellbrite - I've been using Sellbrite for a couple of months now and really like it. It combines inventory management with being able to list on multiple channels from one app. Previously, I was using about 3 different apps for inventory management and listing on the different channels, and was having issues with things not importing correctly, inventory getting off, etc... Sellbrite has been great! Importing everything went extremely smoothly and it all imported correctly. I love the how to videos that walk you through the process so you know you've done it correctly and they schedule a phone visit with you so you can ask any questions you may have. Things I really like: (1) seeing in the products list exactly which items are listed where and if there's any drafts in progress (this actually helped me find about 30 items that weren't listed on all the channels they should be), (2) the little photos in the product list zoom out when you hover over them, (3) listing on multiple channels is so much easier and quicker, (4) Templates and Recipes, this feature is so cool and such a time saver. You can make formulas for Titles, descriptions, etc.. so it automatically fills in or makes titles, descriptions, etc... I'm still learning this feature, but wow, what I time saver it is already. (5) great dashboard and easy to navigate menus. I have no trouble finding what I need or answers to questions I have. (6) shipping prices are comparable to other shipping programs. (7) Price.

Cons: Not really any. I would like to see future versions have more reports for cost and profit information, but that's just the bookkeeper in me. And in shipping, you can't print multiple labels or invoices in bulk, but I guess they are already working on that for future versions. I really love how this app works. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Listing Specialist in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software with a helpful team!

Kommentare: SellBrite has made our processes so much more efficient. When we need to change something, we can edit a template and it's applied across all of our listings. It's a great place to keep all our product information, as well. We have over 10,000 products and we would not be able to manage them efficiently without SellBrite! They're constantly improving the listing processes and occasionally ask for feedback from our team when they're implementing something new. It's always better when you feel like you're working with a software team to improve the system instead of being told what they're changing. Overall, it's been a very pleasant experience!

SellBrite's most helpful feature is their templates and recipes for sales channels. I can't even describe how much time it's saved us when we're making listings! Their support staff is a close second - they're always incredibly friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Problems get resolved in a timely manner and they explain everything thoroughly. It's one of the few companies where I feel like their support staff communicates with the development team fully.

There are occasional hiccups (which is to be expected with any online software), but they resolve it within an hour or two when it happens.