Great Multi Channel and Inventory App!

Bewertet am 26.1.2019
Mary ann K.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Sellbrite - I've been using Sellbrite for a couple of months now and really like it. It combines inventory management with being able to list on multiple channels from one app. Previously, I was using about 3 different apps for inventory management and listing on the different channels, and was having issues with things not importing correctly, inventory getting off, etc... Sellbrite has been great! Importing everything went extremely smoothly and it all imported correctly. I love the how to videos that walk you through the process so you know you've done it correctly and they schedule a phone visit with you so you can ask any questions you may have.

Vorteile: Sellbrite - I've been using Sellbrite for a couple of months now and really like it. It combines inventory management with being able to list on multiple channels from one app. Previously, I was using about 3 different apps for inventory management and listing on the different channels, and was having issues with things not importing correctly, inventory getting off, etc... Sellbrite has been great! Importing everything went extremely smoothly and it all imported correctly. I love the how to videos that walk you through the process so you know you've done it correctly and they schedule a phone visit with you so you can ask any questions you may have.
Things I really like: (1) seeing in the products list exactly which items are listed where and if there's any drafts in progress (this actually helped me find about 30 items that weren't listed on all the channels they should be), (2) the little photos in the product list zoom out when you hover over them, (3) listing on multiple channels is so much easier and quicker, (4) Templates and Recipes, this feature is so cool and such a time saver. You can make formulas for Titles, descriptions, etc.. so it automatically fills in or makes titles, descriptions, etc... I'm still learning this feature, but wow, what I time saver it is already. (5) great dashboard and easy to navigate menus. I have no trouble finding what I need or answers to questions I have. (6) shipping prices are comparable to other shipping programs. (7) Price.

Nachteile: Cons: Not really any. I would like to see future versions have more reports for cost and profit information, but that's just the bookkeeper in me. And in shipping, you can't print multiple labels or invoices in bulk, but I guess they are already working on that for future versions.
I really love how this app works. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Great software with a helpful team!

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Michael L.
Listing Specialist
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: SellBrite has made our processes so much more efficient. When we need to change something, we can edit a template and it's applied across all of our listings. It's a great place to keep all our product information, as well. We have over 10,000 products and we would not be able to manage them efficiently without SellBrite! They're constantly improving the listing processes and occasionally ask for feedback from our team when they're implementing something new. It's always better when you feel like you're working with a software team to improve the system instead of being told what they're changing. Overall, it's been a very pleasant experience!

Vorteile: SellBrite's most helpful feature is their templates and recipes for sales channels. I can't even describe how much time it's saved us when we're making listings! Their support staff is a close second - they're always incredibly friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Problems get resolved in a timely manner and they explain everything thoroughly. It's one of the few companies where I feel like their support staff communicates with the development team fully.

Nachteile: There are occasional hiccups (which is to be expected with any online software), but they resolve it within an hour or two when it happens.

The best decision we made to help grow our business!!

Bewertet am 19.5.2015
Edie-jane C.
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: With much experience managing the back ends of apps and websites, my daughter and decided to take a leap of faith and claim our own little piece in the world of ecommerce. We are now the proud owners of EverythingPrettyDeco, selling supplies supplies to decorate everything phone cases to finger nails, picture frames to scrapbook pages, graduation caps to wedding decor and everything in between! We knew from the start we wanted a presence on multiple selling channels, including Etsy, Shopify and Ebay. With crafting products constantly changing, much like fashion, we knew our inventory would consist of a few thousand SKU's. Thinking we were computer savvy and budget conscious enough, we utilized the most economical order and inventory management tool available....the Excel spreadsheet. About 300 SKU's into listing products, we quickly realized we needed help. Not only was it becoming a daunting process with listings, but we were starting to get orders, and we still had another couple thousand products we were expecting to receive. Being familiar with Linnworks, I researched this application for our start up business. Linnworks was ruled immediately due to the high cost, along with no current or future plans to integrate with Etsy. The choice was narrowed down to Stitchlabs, Ecommdash and Sellbrite. Stitchlabs was next ruled because we were limited to 2 selling channels for our budget. That left Ecommdash and Sellbrite. I gave both a test drive with the 14-day free trials. Hands down, Sellbrite out performed Ecommdash! The Sellbrite application is extremely user friendly, so easy to navigate and what impressed me the most was the support team behind Sellbrite. Response time is quick and thorough, and frankly, above and beyond! In no time, we got a handle on our inventory and listing on Etsy and Ebay is a breeze. Our Shopify site is designed and ready to launch, we're just waiting on the rollout of the Shopify listing function on Sellbrite. In summary, Sellbrite is a great application for new startups that won't break the bank. Sellbrite is a growing company with a great team of experts. They are adding more and more great functions and features all the time. We happy to be a part of the Sellbrite family!

Vorteile: Ease of use, excellent support, very economical.

Nachteile: At the time of this writing, listing on Shopify is not available, but I understand it will be available in a couple of week. I hope to see more reporting functions and the ability to create purchase orders.

The Koala and I: A Great Adventure with Sellbrite

Bewertet am 27.3.2015
Jorden L.
Maschinerie
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: First thing noticed - 4 out 5 stars. That 5th star will be there shortly as these guys have a fantastic team and a fantastic product. The app is intelligently designed with a great interface so if you like great interfaces and the other channel managers don't cut it, look no further. There are a few features that I do need that have sort of stunted my ability to keep up with the listing creation process for eBay, but Sellbrite is trying to expand into other channels and keeping those moving as well because after all... even though eBay is a big one, their are other channels like Amazon, Etsy, Rakuten, Sears and etc. It obviously takes a lot of work, especially with growing there company. Anyway, the app is awesome and that missing 5th star has NOTHING to do with a lack of customer service, quality of the app, even ease of use for that matter. Just a few more functionality additions/changes for the eBay listing process and I will award that 5th star. They are speedy CRM guys and keep you in the loop which is great. One thing I will add is that their price adjustment was a stellar move. We moved in with this app because it allowed us to import new templates and info from our webstore and ebay channels and now you can even mass apply presets, and this made the transition a lot easier. Still, with a few of the eBay functions missing (duplicating product and easier application of changes to listings), we were not going to stay long at the higher rate we were paying as a monthly fee. We are much happier at the new prices and are hungry for more developments for eBay. Thank you Sellbrite, I would recommend this app to any store online on eBay or considering eBay.
-Jorden

Vorteile: User interface
Intelligent team
Opportunities and developments always around the corner with these guys

Nachteile: -eBay product duplication (coming soon)
-Bulk editing from channel screen would make me use Sellbrite a lot more. I use eBay because it is faster but I am finding some things aren't updating in Sellbrite so I am having to fix a lot of those things at a snails paced as I wasn't aware of this (bad habits of mine).

von Sellbrite an 30.3.2015

Thanks for your review, Jorden. We hope to have the features you want very soon, and we appreciate your great feedback of our team, support, and solution. Thanks for using Sellbrite! :)

A Multi Channel Seller Necessity

Bewertet am 13.4.2015
Debra D.
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Sellbrite is a top notch provider of inventory management, product listing, and channel syncing tool whether you sell on EBay, Esty or Amazon. I easily import my eBay, Amazon and my Shopify inventory and Sellbrite does the rest. I researched the "other guys" and seen that they had more reviews but also had many problems. That was one of the reasons I chose Sellbrite 9 months ago and have not regretted that decision. The customer service is second to none. Where can you get one of the owners of a company call you when you have a problem and walk you through the fix. Once the accounting/finance integration to QuickBooks and Xero are available this summer and the additional selling channels like Sears and Rakuten, this company will be hard to beat. Sellbrite enables sellers to seamlessly add inventory from other channels without the huge learning curve of other similar companies. Sellbrite is constantly improving, inventing and integrating features to allow sellers to do what is most important to us…selling!

Vorteile: Easy to use and small learning curve. The ability to update, list, track products on each channel is priceless. The customer service is outstanding. I can update and access my account anytime and anywhere. The preset feature cuts down on having to enter all the same info when listing. You can see what products are linked with which channel. Price wise, Sellbrite's has a plan for any level of selling and is very affordable. Think seriously about this company before signing with someone else. They have committed to being the best and will soon be with all the up coming planned features.

Nachteile: Ability to sync with accounting/finance programs like Xero or QuickBooks is a must. Currently I have to use cut and paste to keep the books. Sellbrite did state that QuickBooks Online is scheduled for availability this summer with Xero to shortly follow. Will be waiting for Xero accounting and more channels to be added in the near future.

Valuable business tool for multi-marketplace sellers.

Bewertet am 2.2.2017
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: I originally signed up with Sellbrite for one particular marketplace that required inventory updates. I have since found it quite useful in many other ways I never thought about initially. A quick glance at the home page tells me what my status is across all marketplaces, revenue, what is selling and what isn't. I can quickly get sales information on specific items that I can't get anywhere else. I know there are features available to me that I haven't even had a chance to use yet, and I plan to take advantage of all that I can. I initially thought the service was a bit expensive, but now that I have had a chance to really use it, I can say it's definitely worth the money.

Vorteile: The site is very easy to use, even for someone like me who isn't technical at ALL. And when there are times I need help, the customer service has been outstanding. No contract!

Nachteile: Right now the only cons I can think of are that it doesn't have all marketplaces available, but the ones missing are very small sellers for us anyway (Amazon Japan and Bonanza for example) but they are adding new options all the time, so I'm sure at some point they will all be there.

Amazing App! Even better support!

Bewertet am 1.5.2017
David R.
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Sellbrite changed my life! I sell on multiple channels and Sellbrite keeps my inventory up to date in real time. Since I use Amazon FBA, Sellbrite also handles all my shipping with it's integration. I set it up and now it does all the work. Another huge benefit is that I can list on multiple channels quickly and easily. Whenever I have a question, I contact customer support and they get right back to me with an answer or solution. I really can not say enough about this App and the support. Best of all, the price it reasonable. If you are looking for an inventory management system and want to sell on multiple channels, this is the one program you MUST have.

Vorteile: Real time inventory
Channel integration
FBA integration
Amazing support
Reasonable price
Walmart Integration

Nachteile: Selling on Jet.com, however Sellbrite has not implemented listing products with them yet.
No other cons I can think of.

It Works!

Bewertet am 20.3.2019
Mo J.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Great customer service. Anytime we've had an issue they simply take care of it. No issues of paying extra for customer support, etc (which some other services require). Great overall experience.

Vorteile: The software is stable and works flawlessly. It also is a simple interface. All of this is super important because other services offer more features -- but when they blow up -- it's not worth it.

Nachteile: Would like to see google shopping actions added.

Sellbrite offers great solutions to a small business

Bewertet am 5.5.2018
Nate M.
Sales Associate
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Sellbrite integrates seamlessly with all of the main eCommerce retailers including Amazon, eBay, Jet.com, etc. and combines orders into a single, uncomplicated approach.

Nachteile: Unfortunately, the cost of the service increased as the company grew, and priced us out of the market for their product. While not as expensive as some others, its features weren't quite up to what we were looking for given the price.

Helps in listing on multi-channel, but very limited and support is lacking badly.

Bewertet am 31.1.2019
Brad M.
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would recommend a different provider.

Vorteile: We have seen increased sales due to listing on more than one channel. Maintaining inventory has been a huge plus for us.

Nachteile: -Lacks many functions that are needed
-Support is very general and overall is very minimal with very long response times up to 24 hours and many times repeats the same information that you have provided as the issue.
-Creating listings on eBay very taxing compared to eBay itself
-Although the system "keeps" your listings to easily relist the item this only works with Amazon. If the item sold previously SellBrite is unable to recreate the listing without building a new listing altogether.

Great multichannel tool. Perfect Price/Value

Bewertet am 22.3.2019
Alberto M.
General Manager
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's been a great experience until know because Sellbrite has allowed us to start selling on several different marketplaces in less than 1 - 2 months since we decide to start using it. I totally recommend Sellbrite if you're a small - medium business looking to expand your sales channel presence.

Vorteile: Current integration with different sales channel, such as Shopify, Amazon, Walmart, Etsy among other. It make very simple the process of publishing products in new channels.

Nachteile: Actually nothing in particular, but must say that some channels do not have an integration 100%, meaning that some updates an product creation should be done within the marketplace account.

Great place to start!

Bewertet am 19.4.2016
Patrick M.
eCommerce Director
4.5 / 5
4.5 / 5

Vorteile: Sellbrite has great customer service, a decent feature set, and is an excellent place to start for beginning ecommerce merchants or those looking for a solution that keeps costs as low as possible.

Nachteile: Their development team doesn't always think completely through product updates, so they sometimes have issues when rolling out new features. To their credit, they usually work quickly to fix any issues that arise.

I've tried 3 multi-channel selling products and SellBrite is by far the best.

Bewertet am 22.12.2017
Thomas D.
Lead

Kommentare: Inventory management, bulk listing uploads, downloads, and changes capabilities.

Vorteile: Fabulous product, fabulous customer service, true Multi Channel functionality. The best product of its genre that I've seen.

Nachteile: Not able to schedule listings with a delta time between listings. When a group of listings is submitted they all begin (and therefore end) at approximately the same time.

Love it!

Bewertet am 3.1.2019
Jennifer B.
Owner, Boss Artist
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Amazing customer service - they always respond quickly.

Vorteile: I love that I don't have to think about my inventory - orders are updated automatically across multiple channels which gives me time to manage other things.

Nachteile: I prefer to create new listings on one of my channels rather than within Sellbrite. Then I import them into Sellbrite and use that for listing on other channels. It's not an issue of the app, but rather, my preference - not a con, per se, just a personal preference.

Good stuff

Bewertet am 4.1.2019
Ron M.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Not only is it good, but they are always improving it.

Vorteile: Many updates
Good customer support and quick too

Nachteile: Cannot think of any. If I have a problem, they fix it

Sellbrite API: Good start and great to have; awaiting improvements

Bewertet am 8.4.2019
Erik W.
FileMaker Systems Developer
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Very responsive customer support, clearly paying attention to the community discussions and are understanding of our needs. Thank you again!

Vorteile: I'm the database developer, charged with connecting our FileMaker database to Sellbrite. This is made fairly easy via Sellbrite's RESTful API.

Nachteile: So far, we've been able to do what we need, but with some limitations and workarounds, which we anticipate seeing reduced as the next API version is released. These include more bulk Get/Put abilities; consistency with fields in the API versus the UI (oh, and making the U.I. capable of searching for some fields we had hoped to populate in the API but aren't so useful if they can't be searched online). API documentation understandable, needs fleshing out to clarify and reduce confusion or questions I'm seeing in the community discussions.

"Most Valuable Player" for anyone serious about scaling up their eCommerce

Bewertet am 12.4.2017
Vice President
Biotechnologie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: We would not be able to keep our platforms organized without Sellbrite. It is the perfect central repository for all of our product data, and helps us to ensure that all of the platforms have the latest & greatest product information, pictures, consistent pricing, and accurate inventory. The interface is very clean, responsive, and friendly, even for new users. Integration with our ERP system via their API is a bonus. Thank you Sellbrite!

Nachteile: Continued tighter integration on some platforms would be helpful. For example, eBay business policies, full creation of new products on Amazon & Walmart, etc. The development team is constantly adding new new & improved features, which makes the extra cost worthwhile. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Customer Service At Its Best!

Bewertet am 9.1.2017
Leonard B.
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: After trying two other marketplace integration companies with no results and all the painful and aggravating learning curves and not to mention zero customer service once you sign up. We decided to try Sellbrite. Well, guess three is a charm, Sellbrite has been a great platform, easy to learn and to use. Their customer service is second to none. Our account setup instructor was absolutely fantastic, she made the transition easy and had the patience to explain the platform and had us up and running within days with no glitches, she's always available for any questions or ideas we may have. The entire Sellbrite team has been great!

Vorteile: Customer service
ease of use
easily available for questions
great pricing

Great software for a good price.

Bewertet am 7.7.2015
Jake A.
Konsumgüter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: I use this software for sales across 7 channels. It does an excellent job at everything it claims to do. Although I log in almost every day, most of my processes are automated to such an extent that I never need to log in except to receive inventory. I love almost everything about it, except for the change to the plans. Their new price structure would substantially increase my cost, for just a marginal increase in benefits. New features are not open to everyone and instead are upgradeable. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who deals with the same products across multiple listing channels. Make the reports option open to users with older plans and this review would go up to 5 stars.

Vorteile: -Does everything it claims, and does it really well.
-Substantial time savings every month
-Customer service could not be better. Instant responses to all problems.

Nachteile: -New features are not available to old plan users

Great features and support, high price

Bewertet am 2.11.2018
Breakpack Orderfiller
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It very easily integrates with all of my platforms and syncs inventory data between them. It's a breeze to only have one screen showing orders from eBay, Amazon, etc. and print out shipping labels for everything at once. It also effortlessly syncs inventory and other information between platforms so you can update it once, and it pushes it to everything.

Nachteile: I do not feel this is a good value for what you're paying. The competition is offering very similar features for much less per month, some don't even charge per order, but just number of stores. However, if you want the best of the best with excellent customer support, Sellbrite is the solution for you.

Helps me sell with less work and more options

Bewertet am 9.2.2018
Kristen K.
Event Specialist
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love how this helps me keep the inventory all my things from site to site they also have webinars that you get acquainted with a software to make it easier to use. The customer service is also quite wonderful I got a call from and they helped me figure out what I wanted to do.

Nachteile: I kind of wish there free trial had been longer since to see a real impact my business before the 14 days is over he's going to be near impossible because I am inputting so much manually.

Time Saver but Pricey

Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Tierra B.
Verpackung und Container, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: It's very time efficient and integrates seamlessly with the popular marketplaces. Easy to track everything

Nachteile: Well...it's kinda pricey. Because my business is still warming up, I felt that the price didn't justify the need, however I would recommend this to more established businesses with larger budgets

Easy to Use and Better then any other I have tried

Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Zikria S.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: In almost a year I never had to contact customer service, not once, because it was that easy to use and simple and did all the things it was supposed to.

Nachteile: If I have to choose one bad thing it has to be there integration with Amazon is not good. It can be improved.

Just what we were looking for

Bewertet am 15.12.2016
Jhonathan R.
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Out of all the companies out there that we looked into. Sellbrite seemed the better choice. When we did the trail it was clear that Sellbrite was for us. I love their platform. Its easy to use and very eye pleasing. The platform is beautiful and features are amazing. We moved from a very old inventory platform to this more modern platform sellbrite offers and we are happy campers. We look forward to a bright future with sellbrite.

Vorteile: Modern
Easy to use
Simple
Variety of channels
Customer Support

Sellbrite is a great simplifier.

Bewertet am 27.6.2018
Project Engineer
Öl & Energie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Simplifies online marketplace interfaces.
Wonderful support from real people who are easy to contact and quick to respond.

Nachteile: Better integration with Australian marketplaces/shippers would be great, but they are actively working on it.