Simvoly Bewertungen

von Simvoly

4.7/5
    4.7/5

About Simvoly

Fastest way to build pages and funnels that will generate more leads and sells than ever before. The smoothest drag and drop builder.

Erfahre mehr über Simvoly

Nikola H.
Java Developer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 7.3.2019

"The best website builder out there"

Kommentare: I started with Simvoly back in early 2016 when the product was still young. The platform kept improving and actually exceeded my expectations. I can't say for sure what was there back then from the features it has now, but I can't really think of a feature that's not in the platform - you can create an online store, blog, funnels, memberships and so on. By the way you won't really find a better and more customizable funnels solution and their price is waaaaaaay cheaper than other ones out there. I really recommend it.

Vorteile: Amazingly easy to and intuitive to use. Takes literally no time to have a good website up and running. Has tons of features like blogs, funnels, online stores... you name it.

Nachteile: I found no cons so far. Back then I had a couple of websites and I moved all to Simvoly over a couple of months. Actually this is my main source of income since I'm developing websites (and Online Stores) for clients for quite some time now.

• Bewertet am 7.3.2019
Iain S.
Leadership Coach and Trainer
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 22.11.2018

"Smart, easy to use and no more wordpress updates"

Kommentare: Moving to Simvoly from WP has made life so much easier. I was concerned it would be a compromise but the themes are so good and the ease of use has been really refreshing. It's an upgrade rather than a compromise. I'm considering moving all my sites to Simvoly. I'm happy to host my business site with them but have also added a site for my mother's business. It took me a Saturday morning to build her the best site she's ever had. Very pleased.

Vorteile: It is a self contained host and site builder and as a non techy person I was able to create my site by myself. It's smart, fast, works well and impresses visitors. I did it without any outside help excepting a few pearls of wisdom from the support team. Looks good on mobile too. It's easy and it looks good. I've spent hours learning WordPress even with builders like Elementor, and then keeping on top of the plugins, all of which seem to have a separate learning curve. It is exhausting. Haven't had any of this with Simvoly. Very easy and what learning there is seems fairly intuitive. I still struggle with the basics so it is a case of if I can do then anybody can! There are a few things that they throw in like free SSL certificate. Just one less headache in terms of not learning how to do it and no cost - others like my registrar do charge for any type of SSL .

Nachteile: Even though it is easy to use I'd like to have been able to refer to clear documented video tutorials. At the moment there are a few lengthy videos available but it is time consuming to watch those searching for the relevant detail I needed. For example the mobile view looks great but I didn't realise how it worked at first and this meant I had to go back and redo some work when I could have just done it all quite easily at the same first time. Even though there are a couple of cons it just doesn't compare to the amount of cons I've found having to dance through all the WP hoops.

Adam K.
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2019

"The website/funnel builder you've been looking for!"

Kommentare: I switched from using wordpress to Simvoly and I've never looked back. The ability to literally take what is in my head and turn it into a website in a short amount of time is exactly what I needed. If I'm stuck I can use one of their themes to start with. At the end of the day starting with a blank page and finishing with the site that I want is why I love this product. If you haven't tried it you are missing out!

Vorteile: The value that you get for the price you pay is amazing. It has a very easy to use drag and drop website builder at an extremely affordable price. I love using this software for my site. It literally has all of the functionality I want in a way that I can understand and use.

Nachteile: I can't really think of anything that I don't like about simvoly. It is so cheap and so easy to use it is a no-brainer.

• Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Darrius S.
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 28.2.2018

"Terrible Experience"

Nachteile: I will try and make a very long and terrible story short. I signed up for their white label website builder program...which is where my troubles started. Communication is very up and down..they reply every now and then but not consistently. The website builder has a lot of bugs. Honestly, they should not even have a website builder reseller program. The core website builder functionality is broken and the reseller program functions are even worse. But lets put all that to the side to address why I decided to leave this review (I NEVER leave reviews). I was fed up and decided to go to PayPal to escalate it and try and get my money back. They told me they don't do refunds because of the terms and conditions I signed. Well, I went back to read those and guess what...the page COULD NOT BE FOUND! That's right no terms and conditions. After they threatened me over escalating it, I showed them a screenshot of these blank pages and guess what happened then...magically the link was changed with all these in-depth terms and conditions. These guys are the most FRAUD I have ever seen. Do not use them. And for whoever is reviewing my comment, I can verify any information you need to show in a real customer. If you guys don't post this because you want to be "liked" by this company then it shows a lot of today's businesses. Just disgusting..do not use these guys, please. They sacrificed their entire reputation over a couple of hundred bucks. No integrity what so ever.

von Simvoly an 5.4.2018

Hello Mr. Darrius, I believe we already won our 3 cases in PayPal against you for your false claims. You continued to lie in front of the PayPal support and you got quickly punished for that sketchy behavior. You've tried to commit a fraud on our platform and I think there is a reason for us to even press legal charges against you. We do not appreciate partners who are using our platform for the wrong reasons, lying to companies like PayPal and trying to talk bad about a company that tried to help you every step of the way. Wish you all the best.

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 28.2.2018
Fadie A.
Unterhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.6.2019

"WOW ... the best solution for Marketers!"

Kommentare: I build multi-million & billion dollar sales funnels. I've used everything from CF to WordPress and everything in between. This company literally blew everyone out of the water. Their pricing, customer support, and the overall machine they built is amazing.

Vorteile: Everything. The actual software has no bugs that I have found. Anything that I need help with the customer support team is very quick to respond via the live chat. The team of developers and people in the company have always been so supportive of ideas and also feature requests.

Nachteile: If I had to pick one thing it would be the traffic limitations --- even on the higher plans.

• Bewertet am 3.6.2019
Danny L.
Internet, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 14.10.2019

"Simvoly - A great way to build client websites easily and let them manage their experience"

Kommentare: Very great support and nice people to deal with. Super helpful. And the software would allow small agencies and others to build sites for clients and the sites were easy to edit.

Vorteile: I liked that the white label feature would let you customize the website editor and create templates for your niche website clients to choose from and thus limit their choices. I appreciate their willingness to help answer questions and love how they've done a lot of videos to help you and your clients. This seems like a great way to build websites for clients and build custom sites but also do a rinse and repeat so as to create them faster. The a/b testing funnels is a nice feature too. I love the prebuilt website sections too!

Nachteile: Tings seemed to work great and support is responsive. The website vs funnels are easy to grasp but take some time to wrap your head around. Their white label feature is great and has a way to manage clients. Only thing they might streamline is the client portal some. Seems like a great way to build sites and love how the payment subs feature for clients is available right within the software for white labels agencies.

• Bewertet am 14.10.2019
Leonardo W.
  • Bewertet am 16.7.2019

"Website + Hosting + Payment Gateway All in One Solution"

Kommentare: Very happy with Simvoly, it help use to make money!

Vorteile: Simvoly is a website builder, a funnel builder, a hosting and a payment gateway solution, all in one. If you are looking for a platform to build a website for your business or an ecommerce, look no further. We have 5 different stores built with Simvoly, that we migrate from Shopify. I think they offer a better deal for the money, support is always responsive and they adapt faster. When in Shopify, you need to pay premium for each feature, and they lack a funnel builder, which is huge. Simvoly is a pleasant experience, I really tell my friends to try, worth every dollar.

Nachteile: Nothing I can remember, it's really simple to use. Maybe the only thing is sometimes the tutorials are not so clear, but the support team is always there to help.

• Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Gary H.
Sportartikel, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 10.4.2019

"Move beyond templates"

Vorteile: I wanted a site builder that gave more flexibility in design beyond templates like so many companies offer now. I felt limited by Shopify, SquareSpace, and the like. I have some web design background and found Simvoly offered what I wanted. You can customize your pages far beyond any template builder. And the nice thing is that if you're not wanting to spend a ton of time on design, they have plenty of templates to choose from as a starting point. Their site builder is easy to get around and allows you to edit both the mobile and desktop version of the site. And the price is fantastic for the amount of functionality you get!

Nachteile: Their integration game is pretty weak right now. If you're selling stuff, you'll need to use outside sources. It would be nice to see them integrate with a shipping provider like PirateShip or ShipStation. And for customer retention, it would be nice to see an integration with Yotpo or Refersion.

• Bewertet am 10.4.2019
Caroline D.
Founder | Director
  • Bewertet am 18.4.2019

"Fabulous product, excellent design, terrific customer service"

Kommentare: Simvoly takes drag-n-drop web design to an entirely new level. After figuring out WordPress.org and building my site there, I learned about a deal to purchase Simvoly via AppSumo (as an early user's option). This remains one of my very best AppSumo purchases. I transferred my website to Simvoly and could not be happier with the easy of design, flexibility, opportunities for creativity and monetization, and the responsive customer service built in to the system. The Simvoly team is amazing! I'm also starting to design websites for others through Simvoly's White Label program.

Vorteile: Ease of drag-n-drop design, easy ability to adjust design to fit computer, tablet, phone, responsive customer service.

Nachteile: I would like a more interactive and robust commenting capability in the software (not Disqus) and would like the ability to better customize the shop.

• Bewertet am 18.4.2019
Laurie O.
Intuitive Reader
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 17.5.2019

"Simvoly is THE solution for your website needs!"

Kommentare: Simvoly has been a life saver. It has taken all the guesswork out of how to design a brilliant and beautiful website.

Vorteile: There are so many templates and options for each section of the templates that it's impossible not to create something to be proud of.

Nachteile: I have no complaints at this time! It's a lot of fun to use.

• Bewertet am 17.5.2019
Yusuff M.
Material Research & Development Engineer
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.2.2019

"An incredible product to build websites, funnels and online store in one place"

Kommentare: Absolutely fantastic and would recommend highly.

Vorteile: Simvoly is a truly all in one website builder. I can build websites, funnels, e-commerce store and blog everything from a single dashboard. It's a huge time saver. There is no other tool in the market which could do all these. It also saves a lot of money as it's not required subscribing to many software, one for websites, one for funnels and one more for online store. The store builder is really feature rich and easy to design eye catching and professional looking pages. There are integrations with many of the major email marketing platforms and also payment processors like Stripe and PayPal. The real time analytics are easy to have a look and have a look on how the funnels are performing and there is also in built A/B split testing to check different variants of pages. Similar competing tools cost at least twice or thrice, with limited features and support. The team comes up with frequent updates of new features and they keep improving the existing features all the time.

Nachteile: Zapier integration is not available as of now which is important for me. However, I was informed that it's on the works and will be released very soon. So, nothing to complain about.

• Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Mark H.
Managing Partner
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.1.2019

"Simvoly You Want!"

Kommentare: We have several websites and webshops on Simvoly. Extremely​ satisfied. Their support is A double +.​

Vorteile: Simvoly is a dream come true for everyone that wants to make a good looking, fast, responsive, mobile-friendly​ website or webshop. We were always struggling with patching WordPress. No more. Some simple thing still runs​ on WordPress but will likely migrate to Simvoly soon. This is a drag and drop builder with sales funnel functionality and so much more on the roadmap. Amazing!

Nachteile: Simvoly is into rapid development. This is great. But at first, there was no proper changelog​. That was annoying​ , ​to say the least. Luckily, that is a thing of the past.

• Bewertet am 31.1.2019
Richard G.
  • Bewertet am 21.11.2018

"style + ease + affordable = Simvoly"

Kommentare: I have developed several digital products with more in the pipeline, its good to be able to host all my landing pages here, and very easily switch between my different websites on the same platform. Simvoly has simply removed a significant amount of the sweat equity needed for website building.

Vorteile: I began a steep learning curve a few years back when I needed my own website, I began with weebly but soon found it too restrictive so graduated to WP, what a nightmare and colossal time consumer with so much choice paralysing your progress.
Then came Simvoly, the perfect middle ground between the simplicity of weebly and the firepower of WP, and it was well geared up for SEO. It's a weight off my shoulders being able to come to my Simvoly builder and add landing pages, do tweaks, and pretty much anything I like, and now along comes funnels.

Nachteile: Its a young company with a mountain to climb as it competes with WP but its doing itself proud, just be a little patient with support sometimes. It can be a bit frustrating to have developers of other products focusing on WP plugins and not being able to take advantage it them, but there are ways around that.

Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 20.9.2018

"Really nice and easy builder"

Kommentare: Helped me create my online store in no time. Best website builder I've seen.

Vorteile: It is fast and intuitive. I use Simvoly for my online shop. In it, I found everything I needed without any struggles. I will keep using the service for a long time. I am really happy with the overall experience with Simvoly.

Nachteile: Nothing, it works great! I had no issues with Simvoly so far.

• Bewertet am 20.9.2018
  • Bewertet am 20.2.2020

"this product changed my business forever"

Kommentare: Excellent. CEO is approachable and helpful. Support is helpful, when they see my message.
Software is easy to use. Great experience.

Vorteile: This is the most important software in my business.
I am a white-label partner and have dozens of subscribers, therefore generating me passive income.
Not only do I whitelabel the software to others, I also use it for my own businesses.
The speed with which I can set up a funnel is insane.
They have all the features and more.

Nachteile: The company does not have a 24/7 support. That's my only complaint.
There are few hiccups here and there, plus I have to provide support to my own clients. So having 24/7 support is vital.
There are still things to be improved, like any product, but overall it works great.

• Bewertet am 20.2.2020
Liya N.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 27.12.2018

"My favorite"

Kommentare: As you may notice, my experience with Simvoly is extremely positive. There are a few things that I could say are not so positive, but because they are quite small it is not worth it to writing about them. That is why I can wish everyone a pleasant start to your goals. With Simvoly for sure you will achieve them!

Vorteile: I cannot hide my satisfaction with Simvoly. Even when I first discovered them about a year ago, I knew this company had potential for development. Now I am using their services and I see how much they have done for that time. What I like most is that they provide opportunities for people through their builder with easy use and wonderful results. Absolutely high level of customer service, always very responsive and polite.

Nachteile: Even if I do not like something, they will immediately fix it or update it as an improvement in the builder. I can advise everyone who have interest in using Simvoly, to be open to novelties, because even if you miss something, for sure it will be add in the future.

• Bewertet am 27.12.2018
Cathy T.
Business Development, Designer, & Consultant in Sales and Marketing for Small Business Owners
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Outstanding"

Kommentare: What a GREAT group at Simvoly. They work hard to help us and provide top quality products. We are building a great partnership and enjoy working with Simvoly.

Vorteile: This is one of the best partners we could ever have. We did our research and not only do we love it so do our customers!

Nachteile: There is nothing we don't like. We look forward to updates and Simvoly keeps us informed as to when they are coming.

Jonathan D.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.11.2018

"I love Simvoly, and so will you."

Kommentare: There is no shortage of website builders, I find simvoly the best because it has the least amount of headache / heartache attached to the process ;)

Vorteile: Stupid simple easy peasy website builder, that comes with zero headaches of backups, servers, etc You can build a serious web presense with this software. You can build a ecom store, a membership site, a blog, a business site and kick ass funnels.

Nachteile: I needs ability to automate (it needs zapier or ability to push and pull data). and intergrate with more 3rd party tools.

Andres G.
Director of Accounts
  • Bewertet am 3.4.2018

"I created client websites with ease and entirely custom designed using my white label account"

Vorteile: It's easy to use, with beautiful desings; start with a templates or start with a blank canvas, up to you. love the preview options and the different types of ways to create the pages. Has good features and is easy to add new html code and css too, thats is really important to our workflow

Nachteile: not too many tutorials and some features are still confusing to use. lack of membership site creation and lack of integration, not even zappier :(

• Bewertet am 3.4.2018
  • Bewertet am 30.6.2018

"Really cool product for everyone that wants to have website up and running in no time !"

Kommentare: Very happy ! The greatest website builder on the market right now.
Please accelerate your development according to appsumo roadmap.

Vorteile: Quick, Simple, Easy
Generate a great website really fast, just some clicks and you're done.
Nice but simple e-commerce builder.

Nachteile: Needs some improvement in websites bar menu settings.
User experience needs to be more simplified - not very clear for standard users

• Bewertet am 30.6.2018
Katie M.
  • Bewertet am 7.2.2018

"I love it! "

Kommentare: I've created an entirely new website design that I can host everything on! I could even host classes on if i wanted too with site membership and protected pages (you can either password protect or set groups) It's super powerful! I love it!

Vorteile: It's so easy to use! The designs are beautiful; you can either use one of their templates or start with a blank one. You can use previous pages as templates and set up different types of headers so you can make landing pages! Everything I wanted in a website platform i found! out with wordpress and onto simvoly!

Nachteile: I'd like better tutorials a lot of what i've been able to accomplish i've done by pure trial and error. I hear they are on the way to doing that though!

• Bewertet am 7.2.2018
Strategic Business Coaching and Marketing Consulting
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 15.3.2019

" A very professional web designer"

Kommentare: I have been able to design my own website ad sites for my clients using Simvoly. A very professional web designer

Vorteile: One of the best web designers I have used. They have recently added sales funnels which as a marketer are brilliant. Very easy to use the designer and it comes with loads of great templates for all sorts of industries. Has a built in ecommerce store which is very east to set up.

Nachteile: Some of the widgets are not available across all the templates which was surprising but that's only a minor problem

• Bewertet am 15.3.2019
Nicole L.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.1.2019

"Value for Money Website Builder + Funnels"

Vorteile: I'm able to create any website and funnels within a few mins, this is insane

Nachteile: Not I can know off as a heavy user for Simvoly

• Bewertet am 25.1.2019
Sandeep S.
  • Bewertet am 29.12.2018

"Great product and awesome support"

Vorteile: Easy of use and so many functions and features. Also the service is great

Nachteile: nothing. everything looks and works wonderful.

• Bewertet am 29.12.2018
Laurie O.
Intuitive Reader
  • Bewertet am 19.5.2018

"The best way to bring your online presence into the world!"

Vorteile: Everything I could possibly think about creating for my website is possible and super easy with Simvoly!

Nachteile: The only thing I would like is the ability to transfer blog posts from blogger or wordpress into my simvoly blog section.

• Bewertet am 19.5.2018