Über AppSheet

AppSheet ist die intelligente No-Code-App-Plattform für alle. Erstelle Apps, um deinen Arbeitsplatz zu verändern.

Erfahre mehr über AppSheet

Great integrations with Google Sheets, allowing to build simple web apps without coding a single line.

The error messages themselves were a bit vague. However, in the past few months, I've noticed improvements in this area.

Bewertungen zu AppSheet

AppSheet hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 546 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AppSheet bereits verwendet?

Romaric
Romaric
web designer in Kamerun
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AppSheet

Kommentare: Appsheet enables us to build semantic stellar applications that help us to better improve our development skills and broaden them for more important opportunities.Google makes this experience amazing with Appsheet. I highly recommend it if you're a newbie or an advanced developer seeking for an already-done-for-your solution to jumpstart your projects or clients.

Appsheet is one of the finest app development solutions we've tested so far. Google makes it completely enthusiastic for non-coders to quickly build and deploy web-based apps.It has a variety of ready-made templates to kickstart a project with no hassles. It's pretty simple to use and the pricing plans are also very very low. This is also a better means to leverage app-building skills for new aspirants.The system supports a few in-house integrations (Google's) which smartly coordinates the overall development experience and saves a ton of stress.I prefer Appsheet to many other no-code App development solutions for its intuitive UI and the narrow and flawless experience it offers. No one loves junk lines of code anyway.

As per my observations, the platform is supported in many languages---This is already a barrier for other countries that are not of the English language world to cope with it.I believe the world would be better or still, best if digital evolution is spread all around it.

Brenden
Brenden
Night Manager in USA
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Coding for people who don't code

Kommentare: AppSheet was great for implementing small applications in the workplace, meant to be used by one person. Once the ideas started to take off, there was a lot of limitations I ran into, including price. At that point I found it more lacerative too look into other solutions and migrate my apps to another platform.

AppSheet is an incredible piece of software that easily integrates with Google Sheets, Excel, Salesforce, and others. Its GUI is very user friendly, and allows new/amature coders to create full web-apps with minimal knowledge. Very easy to use, and produces apps quickly.

Price-point, and bugs. Knowing the number of variables AppSheet has to account for in any app, there are still certain kinks that need to be worked out. Also, AppSheet is free, unless you really want to utilize all of its features. Unfortunately, once you start getting into apps that require multiple users, or creating workflows, then you start paying per user, or a tier based price structure per app. With competition quickly rising, their prices are easily beat by competitors like PowerApps.

Sean
PM in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Solid tool for no-code/low-code development

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

AppSheet is an excellent tool for product managers seeking to create custom applications without coding. Its intuitive, no-code platform enables users to build and deploy apps quickly, enhancing productivity and enabling rapid prototyping. The integration with various data sources such as Google Sheets, Excel, and SQL databases is powerful.

AppSheet's no-code approach may come with limitations for more complex app requirements, where the lack of advanced customization and coding options might be restrictive.

Claude Real
Business analyst and graphic designer in Kanada
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Very simplistic and limited app design tool

Kommentare: I was desappointed by AppSheet and I would recommend Mincrosoft Power Apps instead anytime.

It is very easy to setup and it is very easy to create a small web app.

There is almost no personalization options available on this tool. There is no way to create a minimum of complexity in the app.

Christie
Communications in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best no-code application builder for Google Workspace customers

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It is mostly simple to use and get set up. It integrates well with Google Workspace.

There isn't a great data storage solution. The built-in AppSheet spreadsheet editor has many limits on how many tables you can have. Using sheets also gives you other limitlimitationsaitons related to table linking.

Eugenio
Professor in Spanien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

one step more than glideapp

Kommentare: I am using it to teach over 3 years and it is very good.

it is a no code builder very good for students that are not it and want to develop their idea in a mobile app.

the amount of money the students has to pay if they want to use it for comercial purpose, glideapp is free but limited.

Lucas
Lucas
Project manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A solid app experience, not without its pain points

Kommentare: AppSheet filled a niche for us and we're satisfied with its performance. We have confidence that it can do what we need, and we look forward to usability improvements in the future.

AppSheet performs well and is reasonably quick for our users. I love that we can make the app public so users don't have to sign in. We're using it embedded in a SharePoint site, so the only users who see it are already authenticated. The app builder starts you out with some reasonably good suggestions for your data, and there are a lots of options for display. In general, the Google Material Design UI is pleasant.

Some column types aren't useful in certain situations. The worst part of AppSheet in our experience, however, has been the need to recreate custom formatting for each column in a table. Since this table has hundreds of columns, we really wish we could copy and past or duplicate styling.

Mavares
Mavares
Docente Universitario in Kolumbien

Develop an App to suit you.

Kommentare: Develop the master programmer in you

How many times have we not wanted the PPPs to adapt to our needs? This dream has come true; With AppSheet you can create your own applications directly from any of your smart devices and with your own data. Completely compatible, both with your iPhone and with the Android system, and the best thing is that your data, spreadsheets, or any other information, even those that you use frequently in the clouds, can now be more at hand than before. One of the many advantages is that your applications adjust in a personalized way, and to the extent that your creativity and your needs increase, in the same way you can add quickly and easily, all the features that you can think of or that you need and without having to be a professional developer, then you share them with the people who need it

Like any system, it is important to remember that, in order to achieve its optimal understanding and development, it is necessary to enter and relate directly and personally to the application, which is why users should be aware of their needs, so that later, can try different solutions for your needs. Remember that although there are free versions, also the paid versions offer a wider range of possibilities and developments.

Jason
Jason
Director of Data and Marketing in Ägypten
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

We use Appsheet to develop data collection practices for our NGO supporting refugees in Jordan

Kommentare: Appsheet has given us the ability to build our data collection and management practices in a modular way, which allows us to take advantage of their specific value in the context of our wider stack. Because our budget is limited, it's so helpful to use software such as Appsheet to get the best value for our money.

Appsheet is quick to deploy, powerfully-featured, and reasonably-priced for our needs. We've been able to rapidly build and iterate our data collection and management practices. Because we rely on volunteers and short-term interns, it's important that the software be easy to use and maintain, and we've found that the ramp up period is short.

Because we work with apps in both English and Arabic, it's important that we be able to switch between the languages, or even use both in certain fields. The support for left-to-right and right-to-left languages could be improved. We understand this is a pretty narrow use case, but it would allow greater adoption in the refugee space.

George
MD in Ghana
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Convenience and speed to build

I was able to develop apps within few minutes

I have ro negative reviews. It serves purpose

Alexandre
Scientist in Brasilien
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The fastest way to make an App

Kommentare: This app was exactly what I need.

I liked the fact AppSheet can make an app in just a few minutes from a databank contained in Google Sheets. The whole process is very easy and you do not need a high level of coding to do it.

Most of the time the template from AppSheets will not be entirely useful to your needs, so be aware that often you will need to customize the product. Thus, what I like least is the small sample of templates available for starters.

Levent
Managing Partner in Türkei
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Want to develop mobile apps? Then you hit an exact match!

Kommentare: I have met AppSheet while I was searching the net on how to develop a mobile app from an Excel file. It was a DIY platform, pretty well organized and have some sample apps to show. To be honest, I though that these guys must either be kidding me, or the output is useless on the first sight. Simply, the platform was an add-on to Google Docs. But after I've started to build an app for myself and began to understand the limits of it, I can proudly express that with only one word: "EXCELLENT". Yeah, it is excellent because: 1.) The platform's limit is your limit. There is no end (up to a certain extent for sure) to what you can do and develop. When you get used to it day by day, you think that you've learned it. However, suddenly, you feel that you are not even close to that idea :) Though I have a programming background and using AppSheet about 8 months, I can gladly say that "I'm still a newbie"...
2.) AppSheet is strong and AppSheet is really future pending. The reason is quite simple: though AppSheet is a small business enterprise, they have a very intimate, strong and professional customer care and management, which you cannot even find it in huge enterprises or corporate companies. We (yes, "we") are like a family in AppSheet from the senior to the junior.
3.) Have you problems with your development? AppSheet moderators, programmers, scripters are always by your side and they do not even skip a tiny message even if it might be silly or irrelevant.
4.) Do you have requests? Do you need features? Provided it's not so far away or not bounded by strict API policies (because of Google), depending on the priority list of the team, sooner or later you will have it. Just be patient and give them some time. Though how you quickly need it or how urgent it might be or how crucial it might be; just remember that they are 'simply' humans...
5.) The platform have a wonderful Community page in Google+ where you have the chance to meet wonderful people from all over the world with different apps, different needs, different requests etc. With this, you will also have the chance to develop your abilities and limits by learning from them. Community owns outstanding moderators who are also exprienced AppSheet developers. Each post is replied with great care and with light speed. This is the place where you feel the warmth of a family, intimacy and you clearly see how everyone cares about you and your problems.

Computer-Vernetzung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool to create small apps

Kommentare: I have created about 6 applications with Appsheet. As i kept on developing more apps, the time taken started going down drastically. Since my projects focus more on quick creation over more efficiency, appsheet suits my needs perfectly. as long as i am not creating a complex application, there are no issues with this app.

1. The App runs on any type of database at the backend. It is compatible with SQLs from different cloud platforms and even google sheets. 2. Due to the template support, after a little experience with the appsheet, you can easily create an app under 6 hours. 3. Since this is a mulit-platform tool, it works as both Website and an Android app.

1. The Application is a low-code platform with high level syntax. This makes the application slow to use. If the application complexity increases, the time it takes to finish certain task increases non-linearly. 2. appsheet provides limited customization. which means there is a chance you will run into problems that are just unsolvable with this program. 3. Since this is a web based application, This UI feels a bit less responsive.

Boone
Boone
Executive Assistant in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Build Customers Solutions with No Experience

Kommentare: My experience with Appsheet has been very positive. I was able to create a custom mobile solution that wouldn't have otherwise been obtainable financially for our company.

The possibilities with AppSheet are endless. I built an app that shows a listing of odd inventory for our lumber company. While the system does require some knowledge of formulas, conditional formatting and database structure, most of that can be learned through their tutorials.

Activating the app on user's phones can be somewhat annoying. Unless you go to the higher paid tier, you can only use Google accounts to access the app.

baby
Owner in Indonesien
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerfull platform

The apps,enables non technical user's to create custom business application easly and Quickly

Its great option for businesses looking for to digitize their workflows and improve their productivity

Patrick
Project Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent app for people who are not programmers

Kommentare: We have other applications that are built by programmers and this is an easier application to adjust and improve upon quickly.

This is a great way to develop applications that work for your specific need. There are many options of functions that can be performed in this application, and there is a low cost to rolling the apps out. They are constantly updating the features of the application making it more user friendly. It is really great that it works of a database in google, which gives it a very stable platform and is easy to switch between users in the app and administrators who may need to cull the data.

If you are not in the programming world some of the functions are a little more complicated to use, and take some trial and error.

Mylene Christine
Sales in Philippinen
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Appsheet will help you do more in Sales!

Kommentare: Easy and accurate to trackdown sales and listings for real estate properties that we are selling. Reporting is absolutely executed well. The sales goes up when your client can easily pinpoint at the map where they wanted the location and what are their other options in the area.

Perfect and easy way to develop an app. No programming knowledge necessary. Very comprehensive. Use Google Sheets as yoir database.

Well to really have the best of the appsheet software you have to pay for their subscription plan but if its just for pesonal use you can still use it for free.

Ashley
Inventory Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This website makes it possible to make quick easy apps that tie into data already in google sheets.

Kommentare: It helped organize my life.

It is quick and easy to use. You do not have to have prior experience in app building. Their help forum provides a lot of support and good resources for problem solving.

I think it's a little spendy since you have to have a payment plan for each app you want to deploy. You could design a simple website and have it hosted for cheaper.

Ryan
Wealth Management Advisor in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

A must have for spreadsheet enthusiasts

Kommentare: I rarely write reviews, but AppSheet is most deserving. I use Excel spreadsheets for almost every aspect of my business. I have sheets for payroll, inventory, proposals, analytics, etc. They help me make informed decisions on a day to day basis.
While I love spreadsheets, it is not easy to access them when I am away from my computer. This is where Appsheet comes in handy.
With AppSheet, I can now turn my spreadsheets into a fully functioning app on my phone and input data whenever I want. I also can access my data through the customizable app and create an entirely new way to deal with my spreadsheets. I especially love the ability to create my own user interface and make the app look exactly how I want.
After creating an app based on a simple spreadsheet, I had a number of colleagues tell me how amazing the app was. They think that I'm a programmer and can build any type of app for them, when in reality I know nothing about app creation. I can build a spreadsheet, but I would fail miserably if I had to create an app. With AppSheet, I can do both now.
If you are using spreadsheets for personal or business purposes, I would highly suggest to take some time to get familiar with Appsheet. I would say that the learning curve is rather short and, like anything else, the longer you spend time with it, the better you will be. You need to also join the online forum so you can get support on any question. The online support is a community of users who are eager to help you solve your problem, big or small.

Rundfunk, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Business Solutions

Kommentare: We created a CRM and an Oboarding application to help us with our business needs until our company grew too large and required enterprise software.

Really Versitile and can automate and handle many business needs.

Not much training videos or guides avaliable. Outdated training materials online.

Jayadev
Consultant in Indien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Quickest way to achieve process efficiency

Kommentare: Appsheet and Google sheet are a great combination of technology that helps to increase productivity and operational efficiency. Once a sheet is created in a spread sheet, you get the AppSheet add-on, then almost the application is done. Amazing software !!!

Almost all functionality that I look for is available.

Performance to be increased

Andrew
Business Consultant in Kanada

From the first time use to becoming a pro it's been a great experience!

Kommentare: Better organized business and personal activities and records

Ability to customize just about anything is really wonderful; the layout of the work space in the app designer and ability to cross reference tables. These are just some pros.

The sync time seems to be a bit of an issue, also definition of formulas and their functions could use a little more detail, especially those that differ from Google Sheets formulas.

Jurgen
MD in Südafrika
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use

Kommentare: Gave our information life

This is very easy to process data and provide views to support teams in real time. Also very useful to link to live data feeds. Very easy to create app in minutes

Not sure I understanding the billing

Jack
administration in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig

I have been able to build an app that I can use on a daily bases

Kommentare: The ability to use the tools that I have been using for many years more efficiently

That you build an app from the information in a spreadsheet works very well. The ability to edit and test the changes in real time is priceless

Unable to market my app economically. The rated plan to remove this link is too high and is no longer economical to market my app

Agustin
Engineer in Spanien
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic app, we are really thankful, our sport club loves it, we recommend it 100%

Kommentare: We have all our club team data in the app, so every user can take a look on it, that´s wonderfull.

Several applications, easy use and totally configurable. Using google sheets we have recorded all our data, all our team member have access to all races we have participated, future events, image gallery....Infinite possibilities with Appsheet.

Limit of users, in our case, we are using Publisher plan. Not found more cons at the moment, they are improving the app so they are removing users problems.