Über AppSheet

AppSheet ist die intelligente No-Code-App-Plattform für alle. Erstelle Apps, um deinen Arbeitsplatz zu verändern.

Erfahre mehr über AppSheet

Resourceful for learning, easy to find the required answer in help center and community page. Very much customer oriented.

The error messages themselves were a bit vague. However, in the past few months, I've noticed improvements in this area.

Bewertungen zu AppSheet

AppSheet hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 544 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AppSheet bereits verwendet?

Romaric
Romaric
web designer in Kamerun
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AppSheet

Kommentare: Appsheet enables us to build semantic stellar applications that help us to better improve our development skills and broaden them for more important opportunities.Google makes this experience amazing with Appsheet. I highly recommend it if you're a newbie or an advanced developer seeking for an already-done-for-your solution to jumpstart your projects or clients.

Appsheet is one of the finest app development solutions we've tested so far. Google makes it completely enthusiastic for non-coders to quickly build and deploy web-based apps.It has a variety of ready-made templates to kickstart a project with no hassles. It's pretty simple to use and the pricing plans are also very very low. This is also a better means to leverage app-building skills for new aspirants.The system supports a few in-house integrations (Google's) which smartly coordinates the overall development experience and saves a ton of stress.I prefer Appsheet to many other no-code App development solutions for its intuitive UI and the narrow and flawless experience it offers. No one loves junk lines of code anyway.

As per my observations, the platform is supported in many languages---This is already a barrier for other countries that are not of the English language world to cope with it.I believe the world would be better or still, best if digital evolution is spread all around it.

Brenden
Brenden
Night Manager in USA
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Coding for people who don't code

Kommentare: AppSheet was great for implementing small applications in the workplace, meant to be used by one person. Once the ideas started to take off, there was a lot of limitations I ran into, including price. At that point I found it more lacerative too look into other solutions and migrate my apps to another platform.

AppSheet is an incredible piece of software that easily integrates with Google Sheets, Excel, Salesforce, and others. Its GUI is very user friendly, and allows new/amature coders to create full web-apps with minimal knowledge. Very easy to use, and produces apps quickly.

Price-point, and bugs. Knowing the number of variables AppSheet has to account for in any app, there are still certain kinks that need to be worked out. Also, AppSheet is free, unless you really want to utilize all of its features. Unfortunately, once you start getting into apps that require multiple users, or creating workflows, then you start paying per user, or a tier based price structure per app. With competition quickly rising, their prices are easily beat by competitors like PowerApps.

Claude Real
Business analyst and graphic designer in Kanada
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Very simplistic and limited app design tool

Kommentare: I was desappointed by AppSheet and I would recommend Mincrosoft Power Apps instead anytime.

It is very easy to setup and it is very easy to create a small web app.

There is almost no personalization options available on this tool. There is no way to create a minimum of complexity in the app.

Omasiel
Np in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Easy to use and retrieve old documents.

Kommentare: Fantastic experience!

Ideal for apprentice healthcare providers.

I don't have any concerns with this app so far.

Eugenio
Professor in Spanien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

one step more than glideapp

Kommentare: I am using it to teach over 3 years and it is very good.

it is a no code builder very good for students that are not it and want to develop their idea in a mobile app.

the amount of money the students has to pay if they want to use it for comercial purpose, glideapp is free but limited.

Lucas
Lucas
Project manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A solid app experience, not without its pain points

Kommentare: AppSheet filled a niche for us and we're satisfied with its performance. We have confidence that it can do what we need, and we look forward to usability improvements in the future.

AppSheet performs well and is reasonably quick for our users. I love that we can make the app public so users don't have to sign in. We're using it embedded in a SharePoint site, so the only users who see it are already authenticated. The app builder starts you out with some reasonably good suggestions for your data, and there are a lots of options for display. In general, the Google Material Design UI is pleasant.

Some column types aren't useful in certain situations. The worst part of AppSheet in our experience, however, has been the need to recreate custom formatting for each column in a table. Since this table has hundreds of columns, we really wish we could copy and past or duplicate styling.

Miguel
CFO in Angola
Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

AppSheet Review

Kommentare: i'm amazed!!!! Stunned!

Would like to have more debugging tools to help correct programming. would be helpful to have partial results on expressions, (eg.) if(Lookup(Useremail(),"Colaboradores","Email","Role")="SuperAdmin",Select(Folha de Caixa[Caixa_Key],[Colaborador_Key]=[Email],True), Select(Folha de Caixa[Caixa_Key],[Colaborador_Key]=[_THISROW].[Email],True) )On this expression it would be amazing if we could "on mouse over" see partial results from the expression to help debug.

Nothing really important comes to mind, all i need is more tutorials from Youtube :)

Alexander
Director in Australien
Tiefbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Appsheet brings a great tool to your development team. Codeless software is the way to go.

Kommentare: Great experience can create complex Apps in short time.

Easy to use. Easy to visualise the interconnectivity been data. Production of simple and useful apps are rapid to develop and deploy.

Only issue I have is with selling the products. The approach and methodology have never been clear. There should be examples shown or cheat sheets explained so you know what costs you can allow when selling the product. It would also be great to display linear assets on the maps rather than use just a little coloured coded pointer to the assets.

E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User friendly

Kommentare: Interesting

Workfull and easy way to start an app based on the models

first contact not easy. Even with the models, hard to improve a new workflow or rule

George
MD in Ghana
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Convenience and speed to build

I was able to develop apps within few minutes

I have ro negative reviews. It serves purpose

Alexandre
Scientist in Brasilien
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The fastest way to make an App

Kommentare: This app was exactly what I need.

I liked the fact AppSheet can make an app in just a few minutes from a databank contained in Google Sheets. The whole process is very easy and you do not need a high level of coding to do it.

Most of the time the template from AppSheets will not be entirely useful to your needs, so be aware that often you will need to customize the product. Thus, what I like least is the small sample of templates available for starters.

Levent
Managing Partner in Türkei
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Want to develop mobile apps? Then you hit an exact match!

Kommentare: I have met AppSheet while I was searching the net on how to develop a mobile app from an Excel file. It was a DIY platform, pretty well organized and have some sample apps to show. To be honest, I though that these guys must either be kidding me, or the output is useless on the first sight. Simply, the platform was an add-on to Google Docs. But after I've started to build an app for myself and began to understand the limits of it, I can proudly express that with only one word: "EXCELLENT". Yeah, it is excellent because: 1.) The platform's limit is your limit. There is no end (up to a certain extent for sure) to what you can do and develop. When you get used to it day by day, you think that you've learned it. However, suddenly, you feel that you are not even close to that idea :) Though I have a programming background and using AppSheet about 8 months, I can gladly say that "I'm still a newbie"...
2.) AppSheet is strong and AppSheet is really future pending. The reason is quite simple: though AppSheet is a small business enterprise, they have a very intimate, strong and professional customer care and management, which you cannot even find it in huge enterprises or corporate companies. We (yes, "we") are like a family in AppSheet from the senior to the junior.
3.) Have you problems with your development? AppSheet moderators, programmers, scripters are always by your side and they do not even skip a tiny message even if it might be silly or irrelevant.
4.) Do you have requests? Do you need features? Provided it's not so far away or not bounded by strict API policies (because of Google), depending on the priority list of the team, sooner or later you will have it. Just be patient and give them some time. Though how you quickly need it or how urgent it might be or how crucial it might be; just remember that they are 'simply' humans...
5.) The platform have a wonderful Community page in Google+ where you have the chance to meet wonderful people from all over the world with different apps, different needs, different requests etc. With this, you will also have the chance to develop your abilities and limits by learning from them. Community owns outstanding moderators who are also exprienced AppSheet developers. Each post is replied with great care and with light speed. This is the place where you feel the warmth of a family, intimacy and you clearly see how everyone cares about you and your problems.

Matt
Founder & CEO in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

The mobile app DIY platform I returned to.

Kommentare: When I was first looking for a mobile app development platform, I wanted something simple to use but powerful enough to allow me to completely customize the app to the vision I had in my head. When I first started using AppSheet it was only 7 months after they went live; at that point it was still in it's early stages and experiencing many growing pains. I found myself running into the limitations of the platform at that time and was frustrated enough I began looking around for another solution. After playing around for a few weeks, I found myself constantly going back to AppSheet and playing around more and more. I'd find a limitation on another platform that didn't exist in AppSheet, I'd get frustrated that I'd have to learn a TON of stuff for one platform and return to AppSheet again because of it's ease of use. So after weeks of looking around I realized that AppSheet was the platform I was looking for and I just had to find ways to accomplish the goals I had. Fast forward 10 months and you wouldn't believe the platform was the same. The AppSheet team publishes so many updates (almost daily) that it's hard to keep up! And their support is better than any I've seen. They've got an online community where you can actually get answers from the developers themselves. Got an issue, one of the programmers will take a look at your app and tell you what's wrong. Confused about how to get something to work, the community is filled with users who're very knowledgeable about the platform and are always willing to help a fellow user out. In the 9 months that I've been using AppSheet I've seen multiple ideas I've suggested become a reality; that's how important their user feedback is to them.... it drives the future of the platform. AppSheet is the best of both worlds; it's simple enough that anyone can make a simple app in minutes with NO coding involved, yet complex enough that you can build an entire business management system from end to end on the platform. If you're looking for a mobile app DIY platform to create a solution for a problem you have... AppSheet really is the one to choose.

Boone
Boone
Executive Assistant in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Build Customers Solutions with No Experience

Kommentare: My experience with Appsheet has been very positive. I was able to create a custom mobile solution that wouldn't have otherwise been obtainable financially for our company.

The possibilities with AppSheet are endless. I built an app that shows a listing of odd inventory for our lumber company. While the system does require some knowledge of formulas, conditional formatting and database structure, most of that can be learned through their tutorials.

Activating the app on user's phones can be somewhat annoying. Unless you go to the higher paid tier, you can only use Google accounts to access the app.

baby
Owner in Indonesien
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerfull platform

The apps,enables non technical user's to create custom business application easly and Quickly

Its great option for businesses looking for to digitize their workflows and improve their productivity

Patrick
Project Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent app for people who are not programmers

Kommentare: We have other applications that are built by programmers and this is an easier application to adjust and improve upon quickly.

This is a great way to develop applications that work for your specific need. There are many options of functions that can be performed in this application, and there is a low cost to rolling the apps out. They are constantly updating the features of the application making it more user friendly. It is really great that it works of a database in google, which gives it a very stable platform and is easy to switch between users in the app and administrators who may need to cull the data.

If you are not in the programming world some of the functions are a little more complicated to use, and take some trial and error.

Efrain
Logistics Engineer in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easily Develop Apps For Your Business

Kommentare: Overall it's a great application which saved our company thousands of dollars and a great amount of time allowing us to develop an app to track the data we needed in a simple way which everyone can have access to

You can create your own applications for your business with less resources, both time and money. It allows you to build your own applications using your business' data and with not too complicated programming. Application design is limited and quite simple but the relatively short amount of time it takes to build an app using AppSheet makes it worth it.

As mentioned before, the limited customization options. Also, applications can run slowly if the user is using a not so powerful device.

Ashley
Inventory Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This website makes it possible to make quick easy apps that tie into data already in google sheets.

Kommentare: It helped organize my life.

It is quick and easy to use. You do not have to have prior experience in app building. Their help forum provides a lot of support and good resources for problem solving.

I think it's a little spendy since you have to have a payment plan for each app you want to deploy. You could design a simple website and have it hosted for cheaper.

Ryan
Wealth Management Advisor in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

A must have for spreadsheet enthusiasts

Kommentare: I rarely write reviews, but AppSheet is most deserving. I use Excel spreadsheets for almost every aspect of my business. I have sheets for payroll, inventory, proposals, analytics, etc. They help me make informed decisions on a day to day basis.
While I love spreadsheets, it is not easy to access them when I am away from my computer. This is where Appsheet comes in handy.
With AppSheet, I can now turn my spreadsheets into a fully functioning app on my phone and input data whenever I want. I also can access my data through the customizable app and create an entirely new way to deal with my spreadsheets. I especially love the ability to create my own user interface and make the app look exactly how I want.
After creating an app based on a simple spreadsheet, I had a number of colleagues tell me how amazing the app was. They think that I'm a programmer and can build any type of app for them, when in reality I know nothing about app creation. I can build a spreadsheet, but I would fail miserably if I had to create an app. With AppSheet, I can do both now.
If you are using spreadsheets for personal or business purposes, I would highly suggest to take some time to get familiar with Appsheet. I would say that the learning curve is rather short and, like anything else, the longer you spend time with it, the better you will be. You need to also join the online forum so you can get support on any question. The online support is a community of users who are eager to help you solve your problem, big or small.

Joe
Mail clerk in USA

this app is an excellent app

Kommentare: building apps for my mobile device from excel and word documents

this app is an excellent app keep up the good work this app is an excellent one for creating apps from word and excel

this app needs support for microsoft infopath forms and microsoft access and visio drawings databases inport

Nazem
Owner in Libanon
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best easiest way to make an app

Kommentare: I dont need to hire scarce and expensive programmers to create web and mobile apps anymore.

I researched simple app development for many years and tried at least 10 tools, Appsheet is really the best and the only one that works, all the others are too complicated, with a steep learning curve.

Its a little slow, its takes more time than usual to update changes to the cloud, don't know why. Im sure it will get better with time.

Patrick
University Researcher in Philippinen

Very useful!

Flexibility of functionality, frequency of feature updates, great support system and community, great dev team!

Sometimes when new features are introduced, bugs and errors are also introduced. Vigilance is needed to mitigate such scenarios.

Riccardo
Engineer in Italien
Öl & Energie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I have easily created some smartphone apps to manage the business of the company I work for.

The ability to share information at all levels using the smartphone. Anyone at any time, whether at home or at work, can upload new information or simply be informed about the status of a job

Many users ask me if an Italian version is available. It could be a solution to implement support in major languages, in addition to English, Spanish, German, and Italian

Jose
COO in Puerto Rico
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing app creator i have been using this for over one year now

Kommentare: Appsheet has allowed me to create app for use on my business.

Appsheet is very easy to use. I can create an app from a spreadsheet in minutes without programming skills. Just common sense and a very short learning curve

It would be best if every it would allow user names and passwords without the use of an external verification source such as google

Superintendent in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

This will help our organization!

Kommentare: I would like to see some improvements continue, such as formatting the column descriptions in colors and bold etc. I would also like to see if a entry is invalid that there is options on how to display on the app while filling it out and not waiting to save before highlighting, the thin red line is not easily visible.

Able to customize our needs on our own.

Formulas entry on spreadsheets using fill helps, I would like to see something like that if possible. I would like to see format options on column structure to change the size and format of individual questions.