Über AppSheet

AppSheet ist die intelligente No-Code-App-Plattform für alle. Erstelle Apps, um deinen Arbeitsplatz zu verändern.

Erfahre mehr über AppSheet

The error messages themselves were a bit vague. However, in the past few months, I've noticed improvements in this area.

Bewertungen zu AppSheet

AppSheet hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 511 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AppSheet bereits verwendet?

Mavares P.
Mavares P.
Docente Universitario in Kolumbien

Develop an App to suit you.

Kommentare: Develop the master programmer in you

How many times have we not wanted the PPPs to adapt to our needs? This dream has come true; With AppSheet you can create your own applications directly from any of your smart devices and with your own data. Completely compatible, both with your iPhone and with the Android system, and the best thing is that your data, spreadsheets, or any other information, even those that you use frequently in the clouds, can now be more at hand than before. One of the many advantages is that your applications adjust in a personalized way, and to the extent that your creativity and your needs increase, in the same way you can add quickly and easily, all the features that you can think of or that you need and without having to be a professional developer, then you share them with the people who need it

Like any system, it is important to remember that, in order to achieve its optimal understanding and development, it is necessary to enter and relate directly and personally to the application, which is why users should be aware of their needs, so that later, can try different solutions for your needs. Remember that although there are free versions, also the paid versions offer a wider range of possibilities and developments.

Brenden M.
Brenden M.
Night Manager in USA
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Coding for people who don't code

Kommentare: AppSheet was great for implementing small applications in the workplace, meant to be used by one person. Once the ideas started to take off, there was a lot of limitations I ran into, including price. At that point I found it more lacerative too look into other solutions and migrate my apps to another platform.

AppSheet is an incredible piece of software that easily integrates with Google Sheets, Excel, Salesforce, and others. Its GUI is very user friendly, and allows new/amature coders to create full web-apps with minimal knowledge. Very easy to use, and produces apps quickly.

Price-point, and bugs. Knowing the number of variables AppSheet has to account for in any app, there are still certain kinks that need to be worked out. Also, AppSheet is free, unless you really want to utilize all of its features. Unfortunately, once you start getting into apps that require multiple users, or creating workflows, then you start paying per user, or a tier based price structure per app. With competition quickly rising, their prices are easily beat by competitors like PowerApps.

Ryan A.
CEO in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

A great start for using no-code in place of siloed business apps

4 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Overall i'm very pleased, it's easy to "make as you go" which i think is important when you're trying to gradually transition and streamline without investing lots of time doing it.

Appsheet has allowed me to replace my high-cost crm with a lower-cost solution that is also quicker to use and customise.

Some more design customisation would be great, Appsheet has allowed me to replace my high-cost crm with a lower-cost solution, but it doesn't look as nice. It would also be useful for there to be more of a streamlined navigation with databases and storage in Google Cloud Platform, given they are both google. A free-tier or low cost SQL database would be a great addition to the product.

Anne P.
Managing Director in Australien
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Opportunities to advance with technology exist

Kommentare: I have created something new, nobody has seen anything like it before. Without AppSheet offering considerably reasonable fees for Public Apps, my start up would not exist. AppSheet has allowed me the leg up I require to gather and collect an "Aussie Renters community" offering assistance in an area they have been left to struggle in for far too long. I am grateful that AppSheet has allowed me to create my idea into an App, something that would have cost $80,000 to write with a programmer, the only reason why I didn't create this
a decade ago.

The Utube videos and support offered by AppSheet made it possible to create an App the way I wanted it to run.

My App runs on pre-stored data and once my users have selected the questions, a code was presented and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get this code to just populate it's field. The code had to be selected otherwise it did not save. I still don't know how to get 3 of my codes to save without being clicked.

Antwort von AppSheet

Hi Anne, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We're sorry to hear that you were not able to successfully integrate your data. I'm not quite sure what you mean by you weren't able to get this code to just populate its field, but if you would be willing to screenshot your issue and share it in our Google+ community (https://plus.google.com/communities/117336961081239352051), you should be able to get the help you need.

Xorla A.
Director, Research & Innovation in Ghana

Great tool for easily and quickly building product MVPs

Kommentare: Appsheet has been of limitless use to me and my team over the past year. The ease of setting up accounts on free use terms has made it my go-to candidate testing tool for assessing their ability to quickly understand project concepts and execute them. Thanks to Appsheet, the quality of our tech team recruitments have improved significantly; because it allows us to do a lot more practical live tests.

The best thing about Appsheet is the app setup process. Simply by creating your spreadsheet data with all the basic designations you want in your app, the system automatically translates it into a functioning app. First time i tried it, I really couldn’t believe it worked. One great feature I love about building with Appsheet is also that you are able to make changes to base data structure right from the editor without needing to go directly into the source spreadsheet.

I didn’t like that I couldn’t set up a user sign up set up independent of the third party options available for signing up via google, etc.

Eugenio C.
Professor in Spanien
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

one step more than glideapp

Kommentare: I am using it to teach over 3 years and it is very good.

it is a no code builder very good for students that are not it and want to develop their idea in a mobile app.

the amount of money the students has to pay if they want to use it for comercial purpose, glideapp is free but limited.

Ricardo Z.
Analista de integracion in Chile
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Uso de Aplicacion

Kommentare: Genial, su facilidad de uso de implementacion rapida e intregracion y ademas la visualizacion e los camnbois es EPICA

Por la facilidad de inetgraciones de documentos a aplicaciones

esta un poco enrredado la confoigracion de pantallas

Application Engineer in Indien
Computer-Vernetzung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool to create small apps

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have created about 6 applications with Appsheet. As i kept on developing more apps, the time taken started going down drastically. Since my projects focus more on quick creation over more efficiency, appsheet suits my needs perfectly. as long as i am not creating a complex application, there are no issues with this app.

1. The App runs on any type of database at the backend. It is compatible with SQLs from different cloud platforms and even google sheets. 2. Due to the template support, after a little experience with the appsheet, you can easily create an app under 6 hours. 3. Since this is a mulit-platform tool, it works as both Website and an Android app.

1. The Application is a low-code platform with high level syntax. This makes the application slow to use. If the application complexity increases, the time it takes to finish certain task increases non-linearly. 2. appsheet provides limited customization. which means there is a chance you will run into problems that are just unsolvable with this program. 3. Since this is a web based application, This UI feels a bit less responsive.

Rafael A.
Rafael A.
Gerente Comercial in Peru
Rundfunk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excelente Herramienta

Muy buen producto. Tiene funciones que permiten desarrollar aplicaciones para múltiles tipos de proceso y con buen resultado

La asistencia técnica ha desmejorado desde que Google compró AppSheet. También debería mejorar en los tiempos de sincronización y reducir el tiempo de 30 min. a inmediato como es Whatsapp.

Rodney P.

AppSheet is an amazing NoCode platform, but its easy integration with GPC and gSuite is outstanding!

Kommentare: Excellent.

The option to white label and customize the app for easy integration with GPC and gSuite

none, the cost for White Label android and iphone was a bit expensive.

Guillermo S.
Guillermo S.
CEO & Founder in Spanien

AppSheet es la mayor revolución después de Excel

Kommentare: Mi experiencia con AppSheet ha sido fantástica. He podido dar solución a cantidad de problemas que se presentaban y que por arte de magia se podían resolver sin usar una sola línea de programación. Esto es maravilloso. Además sin duda, la facilidad para llegar a un producto mínimo viable con AppSheet es única.

Uno de los puntos más fuertes sin duda es su versatilidad y su agilidad. AppSheet se puede adaptar para todo tipo de negocios y de proyectos y además de una manera super rápida. Esto aporta una ventaja enorme frente a cualquier desarrollo planificado antiguamente tanto en tiempo como en coste.

Quizá la parte que convendría más reforzar es la parte de la capacitación a los usuarios. Por suerte hay academias como TailorSheet (www.tailorsheet.com) que explican paso a paso cómo crear aplicaciones en esta plataforma que resuelven problemas más complejos y que salen de lo básico.

Moses C.
Founder in Myanmar
Quelle: GetApp

Create almost everything

Kommentare: Great in all aspects. It helped us to grow much faster by gaining new cliens through rapid development and workflow automation.

Easy to learn Resourceful for learning, easy to find the required answer in help center and community page. Very much customer oriented. Samples apps are very simple to learn each functionality. Very responsive to customers.

UX: Web view; It would be great if the look of Web browser view is improved. It would be much easier faster for new creators to Learn if there are some sample apps that run in full functionalities and integrate with "In-App-Tutorial". Less focus on developing financial apps although there are some mini budgeting app.

Levent K.
Managing Partner in Türkei
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Want to develop mobile apps? Then you hit an exact match!

Kommentare: I have met AppSheet while I was searching the net on how to develop a mobile app from an Excel file. It was a DIY platform, pretty well organized and have some sample apps to show. To be honest, I though that these guys must either be kidding me, or the output is useless on the first sight. Simply, the platform was an add-on to Google Docs. But after I've started to build an app for myself and began to understand the limits of it, I can proudly express that with only one word: "EXCELLENT". Yeah, it is excellent because: 1.) The platform's limit is your limit. There is no end (up to a certain extent for sure) to what you can do and develop. When you get used to it day by day, you think that you've learned it. However, suddenly, you feel that you are not even close to that idea :) Though I have a programming background and using AppSheet about 8 months, I can gladly say that "I'm still a newbie"...
2.) AppSheet is strong and AppSheet is really future pending. The reason is quite simple: though AppSheet is a small business enterprise, they have a very intimate, strong and professional customer care and management, which you cannot even find it in huge enterprises or corporate companies. We (yes, "we") are like a family in AppSheet from the senior to the junior.
3.) Have you problems with your development? AppSheet moderators, programmers, scripters are always by your side and they do not even skip a tiny message even if it might be silly or irrelevant.
4.) Do you have requests? Do you need features? Provided it's not so far away or not bounded by strict API policies (because of Google), depending on the priority list of the team, sooner or later you will have it. Just be patient and give them some time. Though how you quickly need it or how urgent it might be or how crucial it might be; just remember that they are 'simply' humans...
5.) The platform have a wonderful Community page in Google+ where you have the chance to meet wonderful people from all over the world with different apps, different needs, different requests etc. With this, you will also have the chance to develop your abilities and limits by learning from them. Community owns outstanding moderators who are also exprienced AppSheet developers. Each post is replied with great care and with light speed. This is the place where you feel the warmth of a family, intimacy and you clearly see how everyone cares about you and your problems.

Matt V.
Founder & CEO in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

The mobile app DIY platform I returned to.

Kommentare: When I was first looking for a mobile app development platform, I wanted something simple to use but powerful enough to allow me to completely customize the app to the vision I had in my head. When I first started using AppSheet it was only 7 months after they went live; at that point it was still in it's early stages and experiencing many growing pains. I found myself running into the limitations of the platform at that time and was frustrated enough I began looking around for another solution. After playing around for a few weeks, I found myself constantly going back to AppSheet and playing around more and more. I'd find a limitation on another platform that didn't exist in AppSheet, I'd get frustrated that I'd have to learn a TON of stuff for one platform and return to AppSheet again because of it's ease of use. So after weeks of looking around I realized that AppSheet was the platform I was looking for and I just had to find ways to accomplish the goals I had. Fast forward 10 months and you wouldn't believe the platform was the same. The AppSheet team publishes so many updates (almost daily) that it's hard to keep up! And their support is better than any I've seen. They've got an online community where you can actually get answers from the developers themselves. Got an issue, one of the programmers will take a look at your app and tell you what's wrong. Confused about how to get something to work, the community is filled with users who're very knowledgeable about the platform and are always willing to help a fellow user out. In the 9 months that I've been using AppSheet I've seen multiple ideas I've suggested become a reality; that's how important their user feedback is to them.... it drives the future of the platform. AppSheet is the best of both worlds; it's simple enough that anyone can make a simple app in minutes with NO coding involved, yet complex enough that you can build an entire business management system from end to end on the platform. If you're looking for a mobile app DIY platform to create a solution for a problem you have... AppSheet really is the one to choose.

Ethan J.
Maintenance Manager in Kroatien
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very easy way to create a functional mobile app with simple spreadsheets

Kommentare: Overall, this worked fairly well for our company at the beginning. We used it to organize work orders for technicians and we loved the customization options, however, we ended up growing out of it and switched to a software that was more expensive, but already set up to handle the work load we have.

It's very easy to create an app with some simple data. You can add many fields and it's much easier to create this type of app than to learn code and become an app developer. It's pretty user friendly and has a lot of simply easy to use features. You can add maps, phone numbers, forms, price lists, or slideshows. It's a great way to organize work for a team and everyone can easily see it. Very customizable.

If you use the free version, there is a very long loading time required. If you use the paid version, it might be worth your time to look into software that is customized to your business needs already. You may find something for slightly more that will work well. You will be using Google Sheets for all your data and information. If you are uncomfortable with a spreadsheet, this may not be the best for you.

Ryan T.
Project Manager in USA
Tiefbau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Review of AppSheet.

Kommentare: The graphic user interface involving toggle buttons and icons are very helpful and increase efficiency in app creation. Overall this great mobile app has saved us a lot of headache. Highly recommended for industry firms that might specialize in keeping track of sales and also the hospitality sector.

AppSheet has been an incredible mobile application. It has helped our company to establish high quality iOS and Android apps. It's helpful that AppSheet can draw information directly from Excel spreadsheets and from items uploaded to Dropbox. The customizable apps generated are gorgeous. Company logos and colors can be as abstract or sleek as imaginable and apps can be updated by the end user. It's great! Lots of support, and fair pricing that is on a per month basis. Nothing shady.

I will say AppSheet takes a bit of time to get through the learning curve. Brand new users might experience some frustration. But after the initial learning period, AppSheet definitely becomes easy.

Jason W.
Jason W.
Director of Data and Marketing in Ägypten
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

We use Appsheet to develop data collection practices for our NGO supporting refugees in Jordan

Kommentare: Appsheet has given us the ability to build our data collection and management practices in a modular way, which allows us to take advantage of their specific value in the context of our wider stack. Because our budget is limited, it's so helpful to use software such as Appsheet to get the best value for our money.

Appsheet is quick to deploy, powerfully-featured, and reasonably-priced for our needs. We've been able to rapidly build and iterate our data collection and management practices. Because we rely on volunteers and short-term interns, it's important that the software be easy to use and maintain, and we've found that the ramp up period is short.

Because we work with apps in both English and Arabic, it's important that we be able to switch between the languages, or even use both in certain fields. The support for left-to-right and right-to-left languages could be improved. We understand this is a pretty narrow use case, but it would allow greater adoption in the refugee space.

Boone D.
Boone D.
Executive Assistant in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Build Customers Solutions with No Experience

Kommentare: My experience with Appsheet has been very positive. I was able to create a custom mobile solution that wouldn't have otherwise been obtainable financially for our company.

The possibilities with AppSheet are endless. I built an app that shows a listing of odd inventory for our lumber company. While the system does require some knowledge of formulas, conditional formatting and database structure, most of that can be learned through their tutorials.

Activating the app on user's phones can be somewhat annoying. Unless you go to the higher paid tier, you can only use Google accounts to access the app.

Andrés e. B.
Andrés e. B.
Analista sénior in Venezuela
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A paper plane that will take you far away

Kommentare: I could say that this type of tool is one of those that we have to dare to use even when we do not have much training in the area. The results can be extremely good.

I had the opportunity to participate in a tourism project with a partner dedicated to the systems area and the experience with this complement was very good. I think he made the job easier for us during the development of the mobile app. Even for non-programmers, it can be easy to use. It is based on "Excel" spreadsheets and the data structure is quite simple. Some of the things that caught our attention are related to its functionalities: It allows you to establish small workflows, it supports GPS, maps. There is the possibility of activating notifications and as if that were not enough, you can access it without a connection. Another interesting aspect, which also goes hand in hand with the Digital Transformation process, is storage. You can use any Cloud provider. Which gives it a very high value, at least from my point of view.

Personally I see no negative points, I think it is a tool that gives opportunity to professionals who are not from technical areas to learn and create or work on very interesting projects.

Krabbler@Krab Media in Indien
Verlagswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A platform that takes the tedium out of building mobile apps

Kommentare: Launching the app and aligning it to end-user demands and expectations has not been a challenge at all. Since it is a dev+hosting platform, things are very much under my control. Helpful features like cloning an entire app make discovery and troubleshooting painless. More importantly, you pay only for the actual number of users!

For non-techies, with some basic understanding of application software and their usecases and essential database awareness, Appsheet lets you offer practical solutions very quickly and cost-effectively. I have not seen any other platform that makes it so dumbed down.

There are limitations that are quite possible for a platform that is still evolving. But, nothing so much that will force you to look for alternatives.

Nicholas G.
Applications Engineer in Frankreich
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A great addition to Google Workspace

5 letztes Jahr

The swift display of cloud data was key

Modest flexibility of the layout and design options

Lucas H.
Lucas H.
Project manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A solid app experience, not without its pain points

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: AppSheet filled a niche for us and we're satisfied with its performance. We have confidence that it can do what we need, and we look forward to usability improvements in the future.

AppSheet performs well and is reasonably quick for our users. I love that we can make the app public so users don't have to sign in. We're using it embedded in a SharePoint site, so the only users who see it are already authenticated. The app builder starts you out with some reasonably good suggestions for your data, and there are a lots of options for display. In general, the Google Material Design UI is pleasant.

Some column types aren't useful in certain situations. The worst part of AppSheet in our experience, however, has been the need to recreate custom formatting for each column in a table. Since this table has hundreds of columns, we really wish we could copy and past or duplicate styling.

Patrick O.
Project Manager in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent app for people who are not programmers

Kommentare: We have other applications that are built by programmers and this is an easier application to adjust and improve upon quickly.

This is a great way to develop applications that work for your specific need. There are many options of functions that can be performed in this application, and there is a low cost to rolling the apps out. They are constantly updating the features of the application making it more user friendly. It is really great that it works of a database in google, which gives it a very stable platform and is easy to switch between users in the app and administrators who may need to cull the data.

If you are not in the programming world some of the functions are a little more complicated to use, and take some trial and error.

Docent Nederlands en Levensbeschouwing, leerlingbegeleider in Niederlande
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Appsheet is very easy to use

Kommentare: I work in a K12 education context, used to be a teacher for 40+ years. While I am nearing my pension, I have had an enormous amount of fun building this app.

The ease of use. No coding required. You can gradually build your app and learn while doing this. I found there was a gradual learning curve that met my needs and my capability.

Sometimes, it takes a long to synchronize. The way to correct mistakes that you make is not always obvious and you will need help. But on the other hand, the community is large enough and very helpful, so you will never have these problems for a longer period.

Vallabhan C.
Vallabhan C.
Krabbler@Krab Media in Indien
Verlagswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

If you thought getting a mobile app for your business was expensive and tough, think AppSheet.

Kommentare: Our field sales team is brought together on a common platform that is easy for the users and managers as well. The spreadsheet interface also allows almost all usuaal spreadsheet app capabilities to be made use of easily

Its the ease of building an app from a Google Sheet and then having the freedom to shape it up with a full-fledged admin panel. And the beauty is that I haven't had to use the admin panel for months together: the app has been going on and on, without any interruption! I have no piece of hardware or software to worry about or monitor on a daily basis