Über Launch27

Launch27 hört den erstaunlichen Nutzern aufmerksam zu. Auf Grundlage deines Feedbacks werden fortlaufend Updates vorgenommen.

Erfahre mehr über Launch27

Great integration of online booking form, scheduling, and payments.

Customers being charged multiple times, email send to customers without owners authorization, app does not work and now to complete the whole mess my schedule completely disappeared since yesterday.

Bewertungen zu Launch27

Launch27 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 210 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Launch27 bereits verwendet?

Jaron
Jaron

Launch 27 takes many functions from many platforms and combines them into one.

Kommentare: Time savings, efficiency, having everything in a central location but also cloud based so I can access anywhere. I am able to automate so many tasks, which makes it so that I can spend more time working on growth, or just having more free time in general.

The thing I like the most is that this software is meant for specific industries, so it has the built-in functions tailored for those industries. And, if the software is missing something and the community requests it, then there is a clear "feature request" process that the company follows. When using the Launch 27 platform, I can imagine how many other spreadsheets and tools I would need to tie together to make business operations flow the same if I were to not be using Launch 27. It would be a lot. Launch 27 has the CRM, payment processor, scheduling, booking, etc. all in one platform which really helps save a lot of time. It also helps with the training and transition of new managers who may be using the platform as well. Although learning the ins and outs of Launch 27 to it's fullest extent can definitely take a long time and there is a lot of trial and error, I am confident that it takes less time than it would to learn the sum of a bunch of separate platforms.

Broadly speaking, this is how I would describe what I like the least. From the top level, many companies do run their operations generally in a similar fashion. However, once you get down to more specifics, a lot of businesses run things differently. When building functions, Launch 27 has to choose which route to go, what to focus more on, what features to implement first, etc. So, sometimes the functions that would work best for my business may not come soon because the functions of other businesses are in higher demand. I would absolutely love to have Launch 27 be the one and only platform I use to manage all of the daily operations, and I do use it for 90%+ of operations, but there are still some area's where I have to resort to google docs and 3rd party apps to handle certain features. And note: the features I am talking about are related directly to things that Launch 27 could have implemented into the system (I'm not talking about things like advertising or email campaigns, etc.). For example, I do still calculate payroll on excel sheets because Launch27 does not calculate pay amounts in the same way and level of detail that we have set up as a company. The hourly and percentage functions are limited, and they don't have the ability to split pay between two people when they are both on percentage pay and cleaning the same home. For that reason alone, I run payroll on a spreadsheet. Lastly, employees always seem to have problems with the app.*hit text limit*

Chase
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Might be better for another industry

Kommentare: Launch27 was confusing for my carpet cleaning company and customers didn’t use it as willingly as House Call Pro.

I liked the support, the story of the founder, the concept and idea for the software. I tried this concurrently with housecall pro.

The setup is incredibly complicated. Even though there is great support it’s much like computer programming.

Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

From love to hate

Kommentare: I am writing here as, sitting in our office for more than 1h30 with 3 colleagues, we have nothing to do but stare at a blank screen. Launch27 has been offline since 730 PM yesterday. Before that, 4 other times L27 was offline at the start of the working day for at least 30 minutes, with some kind of maintenance. Friday the 18th of September, we had almost 4 hours of downtime in the middle of the afternoon. This adds up to the fact that we cannot do our accounting anymore because of the recent .csv export changes, and that our booking form (when it will be up, lol) will have some uneditable text in english (we operate in a french speaking country).
We are really desperate and losing time and energy with support making us feel like all this effort is worth much more than the monthly price of the tool.

Initial willingness of team to accept feedback and improve software

Terrible SLA, unhelpful customer support, development going the wrong direction

Lawrence
Lawrence
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

From where I'm sitting, no other software offers what L27 does for the same price.

Kommentare: I can't imagine starting a running a business without L27. I would highly recommend anyone going in to the cleaning industry to start with L27 before choosing anything else. Great support, great community around it, and they are consistently making upgrades.

There isn't one or even a set of features that I would say I like best about L27. L27 has allowed me to grow a business of this sort in a much shorter time than would have been possible otherwise because of nearly all the features that are included. Despite its shortcomings, no other software available is going to allow you to do what you can with L27 at this price point. If i had to pick a few, the payment system is fantastic. Automatic holds and charges for customer cards is very convenient. The email notifications work very well to give customers plenty of warning about their upcoming booking and to let them know automatically if there's an issue with their payment method. The metric screen is decent. I'm glad it has that, though I think there are a few ways it could be improved.

1. L27 is geared more toward service businesses that operate using independent contractors. We use employees so there are certain features that would be nice to have. 2. Inability to add customer reviews/feedback manually. It has to be done with the emailed customer surveys that come with L27 which isn't great. 3. The scheduling screens have improved but are still very difficult to use when you exceed about 10 bookings per day. Scheduling at this point is going to be difficult, regardless. I do think there are certain tools that would help.

Pedro
Pedro
Director in UK

Review of Launch 27' service and support

Kommentare: I am happy to share my review for Launch 27's service provided by [sensitive content hidden]. As a cleaning business owner, I have had the pleasure of working with her on the platform and I must say that she has been a true professional throughout. [sensitive content hidden] expertise in using Launch 27 platform has been invaluable to my business. She has been patient and helpful in guiding me through the initial start-up process and has provided valuable insights that have helped me optimize my operations. Her level of knowledge and understanding of the platform has been a game-changer for my business.I appreciate that Launch 27 provides this level of support to their customers, and I do believe that initial start-up help should be part of the induction process for new users. It will make a significant difference in the overall user experience and helps new users get up and running more quickly.I also think that there should be some sort of discount or incentive for customers who continuously train and use the platform. It would be a great way to reward users who take the time to learn the platform and continue to use it to improve their businesses.Overall, I would highly recommend [sensitive content hidden] and Launch 27 to anyone looking to streamline their cleaning business operations. This platform and support team are top-notch, and I am grateful for the positive impact they have had on my business.

[sensitive content hidden] professionalism and expertise of Launch 27 platform to optimise my cleaning business operations.

No discount or incentive for customers to provide start-up training and continuous training on the use of the platform.

Small Business Owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Awesome software

Kommentare: Along with the software, I keep it open on my phone and if my phone rings I have my wireless headset so that I can be on the page talking to the customers and booking at the same time while I'm at a job. I don't have to wait until I get back to the office to make any changes or send an invoice at all. I am able to be working and doing office work all at the same time. I just love it and the customer support has been amazing!

Being a one-woman show for the time being, this has transformed my operational capabilities immensely! I am virtually able to keep everything organized, and it even helps me remember things that I forgot.

Drawing a blank here. When I have any issues or problems that I need to work through, the team at launch 27 immediately responds to help me through any troubles I might be having.

Dylan
Dylan
Business Owner in USA

I love launch 27. Customers love launch 27

Kommentare: It allows my customers to access and purchase services without needing to pay for man power to answer the phones or make mistakes in what services they want.

Easy to use and read. It looks modern and easily blends in with my current website. I like the icons and the way it looks. Always get compliments.

It is only designed for using the ap for everything. For companies that are using a different software for scheduling and so forth it is horrible. Because we have to remember to log in and cancel the information or it sends the customers emails that are no longer valid. I need it to be more compatible with out using all of the other services. Or have it beable o link to other software for scheduling.

Ilya
Ilya
Founder in USA
Verbraucherdienste

It's literally a lifesaver of software. If you have a service business you need this.

Seriously, get Launch27. It will help you automate your entire service business from head to toe. And it's easy on the eyes. They are really great in every way. Try the launch27 way and give them a shot, it will actually improve a big portion of your business.

Stephanie
Stephanie
Founder in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing service for cleaning businesses!!!!

Kommentare: Wonderful, the team is great and customer service has always been awesome. They answer my questions right away.

Took my local cleaning business and made booking and managing cleaners and client a breeze.

Can't really think of anything that I do not like about this service.

Sumer
Operation manager in USA

Great booking company

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: [sensitive content hidden] was amazing at helping us with set up. Now we're ready to go!

Customer service was impeccable. Helped get us started

Pricing parameters set up, services set up

Natasha
President in USA

Overall software does the job. I don't dislike the software however I'm not head over heels either.

Kommentare: Having a professional face to my business and being able to charge clients safely and efficiently. Also offering online booking so clients won't call me directly.

I like the fact that it gives even the smallest of businesses the opportunity to run like a bigger business. It looks very professional to have a website, offer online booking, have the ability to charge your clients and send them confirmations and receipts. Even as a one person cleaner.

The thing I like lease is the inability to customize certain things. Like there's only one company the system sends text messages through. And Twilio doesn't offer much as far as phone service for businesses. They should partner with a company that businesses can actually use for their phone service. Also the software should have an app that we all have free access to. So we can go on our phones and not have to go to the website to sign in. When I want to charge a client right after a service it's annoying to have to go through Safari on my phone. And the interface could be simpler. Much simpler and self explanatory. These changes will show that the company really is thinking about how we run our business outside of the software.

Cody
Admin in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is a very supportive team behind this beautiful booking page

Kommentare: I was able to create a very beautiful booking system easily. I was able to accept different forms of payments with this software and the price was very reasonable. They even offer white label app for my company with a decent price. They are very helpful, and this is the best booking system i've seen so far.

I love how beautiful it made the booking form look with very customizable features. The form even supports Stripe which accepts payments. It even can put a charge on hold which is very very useful for this industry.

The software is full of features, but not every corner is polished. The backend is not as pretty as the front end (example: the staff availability calendar) They are working on a lot of useful things such as having different service to have different availabilities but I hope they'd speed up the working process.

Christos
Managing Director in Zypern

I think it's a great but there's plenty of room for improvement

Online prices and bookings are very helpful also the templates that are available are nicely designed and have good navigation.

Cannot get paid online, the mobile version is expensive, cannot properly set it up in two languages. To be honest I had the trial version of the mobile and did not get how it works. I'm busy trying to run a maid company and 2 weeks don't cut it to test you need to put a lot of data to check how it all works. If I could use a testing period on my day to day operations it would be better to understand how everything falls into place. You guys did a job signing us over but poorly in helping us to upgrade. We pay a bunch of other software to get things done.

Winta
owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It Is very user friendly

Kommentare: Easy booking, payment, easy rescheduling. Customers reschedule and book by themselves. I like how it show the duration of cleaning.

Easy for people who are not familiar with computers. You get support quickly. I like how the back end is easier to make appointment.

I like everything. But, some times the different sections in the booking page change by it self. Example under frequency I have onetime, weekly, biweekly, monthly when I went to my book page one day it changed to only weekly. I always check my booking page now.

Mike
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid platform for a local business.

Kommentare: Helps run day to day work scheduling and activities.

Frequent updates, almost weekly to ensure platform and services run as smooth as possible. Have been using for business for over 2 years and quality has only improved.

There reports/analytics part is very limited on the basic plan. The filters to see reports by month, year, or by comparison aren't available, therefore, you need to access Stripe if you want additional data which is often cumbersome.

Denise
Business owner in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review

This software saves so much time and headache for the business owner and staff! Everything is in one place and that's what makes it amazing! From clients booking online to the staff working from home or office it makes everything a breeze! I love how clients can add a comment or change their appointment without calling the office for everything little thing. It takes automation to a whole new level with this service industry! Love all the emails that automatically go out! I highly recommend launch 27! If you have a cleaning company this is a must!

I'm still learning what launch 27 still all has to offer. Even though I've been using the product for 9 months.

Jennifer

I have a home cleaning business and use launch 27 to track appointments and bill

It is convenient to use and tracks everything for me. I like that the schedules can be sent and employees can track what they make on every job.

I dont like how the booking spots are generated I wish you have more control on how many people booked and when. I also wish there was a feature to tell people there are no appointments available or block a certain person from booking.

Abel
Owner of Cleaning Tribe in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love it, saves us a ton of time!

Kommentare: Freed up more time. Allows for online bookings of customers even when staff isn't there to answer calls

I love the automatic sms & email reminders to customers & teams. Online booking is also gold. It has helped run our business from day 1. Charging customers,etc...all in one package!

L27 does need to work on their scheduling system. Scheduling staff for a job is almost like tetris. Especially with other companies coming up with an "auto scheduler",etc..L27 needs to hop on that to reduce the amount of time spent on scheduling

Melvin

Launch27 is AMAZING and worth every dollar!

I love how easy the system is to use. I can customize anything and everything from the services I offer to the way I want to accept payment. It's honestly made my life easier and more organized.

I don't have anything constructive or negative to say about the software. Customer service is very quick about any questions or concerns I have

Janeshia
Sole Owner in USA
Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great 5 star service

Kommentare: Great experience I’m currently still using the software for 3 years

I enjoy being able to see all my staff and all my clients I’ve had since the beginning of using the software. Everything is record

I think you should be able to Import jobs from other platforms easy but this is not a function so, everything can be in one place .

Launch27 is great for local services!

Kommentare: Launch27 is a fantastic software for local services. It helped us get our feet off the ground and stay organized. I have handled transaction management, invoicing, scheduling, and dispatching, from my cell phone thanks to Launch27! I definitely recommend!

Ease of use Customer support Mobile friendly

No good mapping function as of yet (but it is in the works)

Craig
Managing Director in UK
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

While not perfect by far, Launch 27 has been integral to our businesses success. Fantastic.

Kommentare: Provided our business with the tools to create a professional and established business cost effectively, right from day one.

Automates a whole load of admin work. Helps to provide excellent communication between yourself and your customers. Creates an image of an established and professional business from day one.

Needs to be more flexible, providing more bespoke booking options. Does not cater much for commercial cleaning.

Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great easy to use - plug and play! Stores all customer details and makes taking online payment easy!

Taking online payments Sending automatic email and text reminders The ability to place cards on hold prior to taking payment Always adding new features Great Facebook group Great customer service

Discount code functionality is a little limited. Some of my customers use discount codes (made for new customers) and I can t stop them which leads to uncomfortable conversations.

Jacob

Great software, helps me automate many parts of my business. Great value and service

Kommentare: Business start, business automation, helps with growth.

Booking form, back-end automation, regular updates, Team listens to users and makes changes as needed. I can easily edit my schedules, prices, service offerings etc.

I really don't have a whole lot of complaints. Reporting could be improved, other than that there is not a whole lot I would change. As I said earlier they continue to improve the software. The more advanced versions are fairly expensive, however I am on one of the basic plans and plan to move up when needed.

Sandra

I'm so glad that I decided to purchase this software when I launched my cleaning business.

Kommentare: Makes my day to day operation so much simpler.

Easy to use - can be customized to my prices - user friendly for customers- I love that I can use it easily from my phone anytime anywhere

no live person all the time, I was confused at first at how to set it all up and where to find help. Didn't realize till after I had it all set up that there was a Youtube channel too. Should be a downloaded printed handbook we could give to our new employees to help walk them through logging in each day, etc.