Über Kangaroo

Kangaroo ist eine White-Label-, Omni-Channel-Marketingplattform zur Steigerung der Kundenloyalität. Ideal für kleine Unternehmen und Franchise-Netzwerke.

Erfahre mehr über Kangaroo

The time it took to create the app was a little longer than expected, but was understandable as we also had API integration with another company which caused some of this delay.

Bewertungen zu Kangaroo

Kangaroo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 116 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Kangaroo bereits verwendet?

Simon
Simon
Managing Director in UK
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Loyalty Software for Hospitality Businesses

Kommentare: Excellent. The team are quick to respond to any queries we have, and are actively contacting us to keep us up to date with new developments etc.

The sales & support team are both excellent. So often with software you buy from over enthusiastic sales people to then discover a product which isn't fit for purpose. The software is highly customisable, and the team are proactive in reaching out to make sure you are getting the most from your ongoing investment.

The backend is a little clunky, seems a little old fashioned and is lacking some functionality.The email marketing engine is a little outdated, and it would be far more preferable to allow all of the functions which only work internally to be available to those using an external email client, like Mailchimp.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Simon, Thanks for your review, we appreciate your feedback! We're glad you've had a positive experience with our sales and support teams thus far and that the solution is working well for your business. There is a new version of the portal available that is more user-friendly with an updated UI. Additionally, our team is in the process of updating the email marketing engine in the coming months. If you have any further questions about the backend, please reach out to us at support@kangaroorewards.com

Keira
Marketing Manager in USA

Switched to Kangaroo From Fivestars

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We work with [sensitive content hidden] and he has been great about helping us whenever we can't figure something out or helping us find solutions when we encounter a limitation or need a workaround.

We switched from Fivestars as we are expanding to e-commerce and needed a provider that could work with us due to being in a regulated industry. We like that we can do targeted marketing based on behaviors , recent purchases, visits interests, tiers, etc. These metrics are important to understand your customers. Kangaroo customer service has been great about finding a solution when we encounter limitations within our industry or software integrations. There is an integration with Klaviyo as well, so that is nice to have. We got this software because it integrates with Lightspeed POS as well.

I hope the developers can allow us to manually export our own customers lists via a filter/csv download in the future instead of the user needing to rely on Kangaroo each time. I would recommend Kangaroo using an unlimited email system, up to 10,000 emails or a similar system and build that into their contract instead of the credit system, as emails don't cost the same as SMS texts. Most providers are using the credit system and this would set them apart.

tim
president in Kanada

good product

Kommentare: fairly good prdouct

nice simple product to use ... nice to be able to provide customers with rewards ...

missing some features that another product had ... need to be able to let people know when they have a discount ...

Antwort von Kangaroo Rewards

Hello Tim, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're pleased to hear that our loyalty software is easy to use and your customers enjoy collecting rewards. As for notifying members when they have a discount, Kangaroo offers several options. Customers may be notified by email automation, SMS Text or push notifications via the APP. I will have our support team reach out shortly to address your concerns. Thank you once again for choosing Kangaroo Rewards. We appreciate your business. Best Regards, Team Kangaroo

Aimee

FiveStars to Kangaroo Transition

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The transition to Kangaroo has been a learning process, but overall I am satisfied with the product. The redemption is streamlined and the marketing will be manageable once it is setup. The setup was more cumbersome than I had planned on, but that comes with any transition.

The overall transition has gone smoother than I expected. I like that the program integrates with Shopify POS. The staff feels it is easier to use and there are fewer steps than FiveStars. Customer support has been available and checked in multiple times to ensure the transition was working. Our customers like that they don't have to enter their information. It's easier for them.

The customer list transferred into Kangaroo, but not into Shopify, which leads to the risk of duplicate customers or no names attached to customers. The auto marketing campaign does not have wording setup and the offer expiration is not able to convert to the actual dates it expired.

Kait
General Manager in USA
Alternative Medizin, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Thanks [sensitive content hidden]!

Having a rep, [sensitive content hidden], be available whenever we need him has been a huge help. He quickly responds to emails and is able to schedule video meetings to help us navigate our account.

The way it discounts transactions on Lightspeed. It applies discounts as a payment which makes it difficult for us to provide in store promotions and limit the discounts being applied to one transaction.

Clarissa
Consultant in USA
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So far, so good!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very pleasant team and the reps are very hands-on to walk you through every step.

I've really enjoyed working with the Kangaroo team. It's not your traditional loyalty program but they make it super easy to navigate and walk you through how to use all the features. Easy set up and very hands-on team. [sensitive content hidden] is great!

I think the user interface is not as intuitive as others but it doesn't make or break the switch. We're happy with the switch we made.

Aaron
Retail Director in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great service overall, needs a little tweaking

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I do love the sales and support team, really a top group of people and very helpful. I would personally like less options that work flawlessly over too many options that have some clunky things about them.

SMS messages for marketing and the Loyalty integration into Lightspeed has really helped keep our customers in one place for communication. Sales and Support is amazing. [sensitive content hidden] has helped me more times than I can count!

With the introduction of eCommerce and the ever changing technology involved to integrate etc, there are some improvements that Kangaroo can do to make this product change from good to great. I love the support staff, they all really are the best but on the back end, it seems like they cannot implement things fast enough and there are a lot of small user friendly type changes that need to be made.

Elham
CRM junior specialist in Libanon
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for loyalty program

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: great experience especially if you want to implement a loyalty program.

the support team is great and directly help you to understand your needs.

There isn't a proper report for customers that shows everything comprehensively, and it's a bit tricky to navigate. I would like to have more detailed reports for customers and their history (transactions, products...)

Fatima
Owner in UK

Exceptional Customer Service

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

So easy to set up, and whenever we had even the smallest question the team was so excellent about communicating and helping us out

None- no cons so far, everything has been lovely

Lea
Lea
Managing partner in Libanon
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great loyalty software

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The customer support is fantastic. He regularly checks in to ensure everything is going smoothly. Whenever I discover a new feature, he patiently guides me through the entire process. He is very involved and makes learning the app effortless!

The Kangaroo team is absolutely amazing, and we are thrilled with everything at the moment.

Andre

A Rewards System that Grows with Your Business

Kommentare: Customer retention is very vital to several businesses. Many people hate how cell phone service companies always try to market to get new customers into contracts while neglecting their long time customers and not providing the best service/deals/etc. I see the majority of my sales from 80% as returning customers. So it's important to me to keep reminding them that I should be a destination for their shopping. The rewards does a great deal to keep bringing people back to me while I utilize social media to attract new customers.

I love how Kangaroo Rewards integrates with my Lightspeed POS system. It is very straightforward and easy to use. I can customize how my customers receive points/rewards/bonuses and more! It feature automatic campaigns that reach out to my at-risk customers that reminds them that I still should be part of their shopping experience/reminders. I like the support the company gives to the users. They are always willing to improve the rewards system and also willing to listen to make changes that I find not useful/difficult/confusing. We are part of the top 5 users of Kangaroo Rewards in the franchise that I am in and it's been a great experience so far!

My major complaint to the company was the layout on the administrator's website. I find it very difficult to navigate and find exactly what I need. Some of the self-service FAQ's have been down for a bit but they are finally back up. At a conference I attended, Kangaroo Rewards assured to me that there is an update coming and will be available soon that addresses all my concerns! So it's exciting to see that they are listening to user feedback.

Antwort von Kangaroo Rewards

Hello Andre, Thank you for the glowing review! It was a pleasure meeting you at the conference and we're thrilled that our software is helping to contribute to the success of your business! Thank you for your ongoing support and fidelity, we appreciate your business. Warm Regards, Team Kangaroo

Joshua
Owner in Belize
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Loyalty Program we were looking for

Kommentare: We did everything manually which meant a lot of customers slipped through the cracks. Kangaroo allows us to properly reward our customers and makes that process very streamlined. Another very important aspect fo Kangaroo was that they were willing to work with us although we are a small operation in Belize.

Firstly it linked with our POS which was a big plus for us and although this has nothing to do with the actual program, the customer attention for onboarding and setup was great. There are so many options for how guests can be rewarded that you almost get lost, but this allows you to specialize days, weeks, a certain time and so forth allowing for a very customizable service.

My biggest concern is the sign-in page for the customer. It is a little too basic for my liking and doesn't properly resize for the screen used. I wish it looked more like a web app that a webpage.

Antwort von Kangaroo Rewards

Hello Joshua, Thank you for the 5 Star review! We're delighted that our loyalty software is exactly what you were looking for to help you meet your business's goals and that our support team's attentiveness is appreciated. We like to practice what we preach and work hard to create an exceptional customer experience. Your comments regarding the sign-in page will be reviewed by our development team and a member of our support team will reach out shortly. Thanks again for choosing Kangaroo Rewards to power your loyalty program. Best, Team Kangaroo

Michelle
President in USA

Kangaroo Rewards integrates with Lightspeed POS and Shopify eCommerce

Kommentare: Meets my integration needs and the customer service has been excellent.

I appreciate that the Kangaroo Rewards program integrates with Lightspeed POS and Shopify eCommerce platforms. Also, it connects to Klaviyo for email marketing. I know that I’m not using all that the system has to offer but I’m looking forward to beginning to add reviews and referrals,

The integration isn’t seamless for our customers. Sometimes it creates a duplicate account and merging is not as easy as I would like it to be.

Mitsuko
Director of Operations Support in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great program; very receptive to customer suggestions; constantly updating; easy for staff to use!

Kommentare: We are able to easily and effectively manage our customer loyalty program. Our customers are happy and our staff are happy!

- Very easy and intuitive for the staff to use at the sales counter. - They are integrated with Lightspeed Retail. - The development team is very receptive to suggestions and feedback. - We have the ability to have "automatic" discounts and offers for our loyalty members, and the staff don't have to think about it or remember them! - We can send marketing through Kangaroo, which has the potential to eliminate our current email marketing provider - The price is fair

- They don't have full access to Lightspeed's API, so there are limitations on the offers that we can offer to our customers automatically. The program has so many offers available, but they can't integrate into Lightspeed yet. - We aren't able to show the customer's current points balance on the sales screen yet (because doing so overwrites the customer's notes) - The user interface in the admin portal is slow(ish) to respond - When updating points balances, there isn't a way to note the reason

Antwort von Kangaroo Rewards

Mitsuko, Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. I'm glad to announce that based on your requests, these features were added to our core platform: - Access to the full customer loyalty profile from the Sales Screen (including adjustment of points, history of rewards and redemptions, change of consent, etc...) - We also added additional Promo types you asked for including buy over a certain amount and get a free product or a discount. We are different because we action on our customers feedback and yours has been amazing! Thank you!

Decent Rewards Program

Kangaroo Rewards helps you better retain your customer base, it tracks rewards and helps you engage with customers that haven't shopped in a while.

It was a little hard for some of our staff to get the hang of -- we eventually decided to go with another rewards program due to ease of learning and use.

Antwort von Kangaroo Rewards

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review our loyalty program. We¿re delighted that you recognized the value and strength of our loyalty software features. We pride ourselves on the ease and simplicity of operating our software system and are disappointed to learn that your team experienced some difficulties. In the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team via chat, email or phone to schedule a refresher course. Our support team is dedicated to ensuring that all of our customers feel comfortable with our software and are always happy to help resolve any issues which may arise. If you could kindly send a direct message to customersuccess@kangaroorewards.com with detailed feedback of your experience, we would appreciate the opportunity to learn how we can improve ourselves. Thank you and we hope to have the opportunity to work with you again soon! Thank you, Kangaroo Rewards

Heather
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful Choice for a Loyalty Program

I love the unique features that Kangaroo offers to retarget existing customers and how they are all built into one platform! It's so much more than just a points based system. Having the ability to tag customers and segment them for marketing is worth every penny!

There are a few features I wish were more customizable to our brand and I wish customers could be set to a certain tier level on a case by case basis, without having to do that for all of your customers. We have several thousand customers enrolled in our loyalty program so it's unfeasible.

Antwort von Kangaroo Rewards

Hello Heather, Thank you for the excellent review! We're thrilled to hear that Kangaroo is meeting your business needs. We are a bit concerned about your comments regarding the customer tiers and our support team will reach out shortly to help you with your customer tier objectives. Thank you for choosing Kangaroo! Best, Team Kangaroo

Cynthia
Virtual Assistant in USA
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service!

Kommentare: They have a few glitches and there seem to be a few things that they can improve, but I'll take all that so long as their customer service continues as it does. They are helpful, quick to respond, and can even hop on a zoom call to help you figure out what is going on. They may not be able to get the answer to what is going on in that moment, but they will get back to you. Exceptional customer service and once you have the general specifics figured out, its a fairly easy program to use.

I like that I can set up campaigns to get deals and specials out to our customers. I can also provide drawings, contests, etc in the stores from this program.

There always seems to be a glitch or two in the system. I also would like to see more features available so that I can utilize it in other ways. I do make suggestions all the time so I hope they don't go into the void when I do. I have seen one of my suggestions come to pass on the program.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your feedback Cynthia! Our Customer Success team is always taking notes. We're glad you've been able to implement a successful loyalty program with Kangaroo.

Rawad
Marketin and E-commerce Manager in Libanon
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

HUGO BOSS & ANOTHER Review

Kommentare: In summary, our experience with the loyalty program has been positive overall. It enhances customer loyalty through appealing rewards and personalized offers, contributing to increased engagement. However, the absence of a cashback promotion in the program has necessitated an external solution, leading to occasional customer confusion. Nonetheless, the program's commitment to long-term value and transparent communication remains valuable to our business.

I'm delighted to provide my feedback on your loyalty program. Our customers love the rewards, personalized offers, and tiered benefits, which boost their loyalty. Early access to promotions and straightforward redemption enhance their experience. Clear points tracking, exclusive events, and surprise rewards add excitement. Your program's commitment to long-term value and timely communication is commendable, enriching our customer experience. Thanks for this partnership.

A significant downside of the loyalty program is that it lacks a cashback promotion feature, which has been crucial for our business. As a result, we've had to resort to an external product to provide our customers with cashback benefits, potentially leading to confusion and dissatisfaction among our customer base, as they expect such incentives directly through the loyalty program.

curt
president in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

muscle depot review

Kommentare: great service from the team all the time.never had a problem

a great way to connect with customers whenever i decide to run a special

can't say anything bad on this one,always a pleasure dealing with the team

Ron
Owner in Kanada

Rewards and more

Kommentare: The draw feature is really amazing. No more handing out raffle tickets or saving sales receipts to do draws. Once you setup a draw in Kangaroo, the system takes care of everything including contacting the winner.

Kangaroo rewards has given us the ability to keep in constant contact with our customers. Features such as the referral program, draw option, reminders, and scheduled messaging has been a valuable part of our growth. Kangaroo easily and seamlessly integrates with our Lightspeed POS platform.

The only issue I have had with kangaroo is the need to have images for rewards and draws that are only for internal use. It hasn’t affected our satisfaction at all.

Darren
COO in USA

Rewards

The ability to send text messages to customers direct.

Cost of the program plus adding in texting costs runs high.

Antwort von Kangaroo Rewards

Hello Darren, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We''re disappointed to learn that you feel that the value of the program is not reflected in the cost. If you're open to it, I can have our support team run through all the features with you that are available within the program so that you can maximize your program and gain full value. Your business is important to us as is your success. Best Regards, Team Kangaroo

Bartholomew
Bartholomew
Data entry entry in Ghana
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kangaroo

Kommentare: Good

I am in and it's been a great experience so far.

complaints to the company was the layout on the administrator's website.

JD
Owner/Operator in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Great CRM

Really like the ease of use and intuitiveness of the interface.

Wish there was a way to bulk edit customer consent.

Antwort von Kangaroo Rewards

Hello JD, Thank you for the 5 Star Review! We're thrilled to hear that the program is easy and intuitive for you to use. Our support team will reach out shortly in regards to bulk edits for consent. Thanks again for choosing Kangaroo Rewards. Your business is important to us! Best Regards, Team Kangaroo

Kangaroo is Great!

Kommentare: Overall experience (from initial contact to using the app) was exceptional.

Kangaroo has the amount of customization we were looking for from a loyalty, promotion, and marketing package. We have used other loyalty programs and for a similar cost we were able to transfer to Kangaroo successfully and our customers love it.

There was a bit of a learning curve, but after our employees learned how Kangaroo was integrated into our POS system they love it.

Antwort von Kangaroo Rewards

Hello Chris, Thank you for the exceptional review! We're thrilled to have you on-board and delighted to hear that your experience has been everything we promised. Thank you once again for choosing Kangaroo to power your loyalty program. Best Regards, Team Kangaroo

Susanne

Exceptional Personal Customer Service

Kommentare: None. Team was always ready to help and very responsive. Quick and willing to help the customer one on one in integrating the Apps to our business needs.

Easy to use at the point of sale. Easy to adapt to my garden business. Exceptional Customer Service, making the transition from system to theirs amazing.

That it cost more to link it to an app for specific business.

Antwort von Kangaroo Rewards

Hello Susanne, Thank you for taking the time to review our loyalty program. We're thrilled to hear that the app is working well for your business needs and that your experiences with our customer service department has been top-notch. We appreciate your continued support and please feel free to reach out if we can help you with anything else. Best, Kangaroo Rewards