Essential Tool for Internal Comms

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Amanda M.
Marketing Communications Manager
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would just like to add that their customer service is the best. We recently had our graphic designer who managed our industry weapon leave CNSI. So, I have had to pick it up. Lisa has been proactive, friendly, responsive, and helpful. From the technical side, we rarely have a display issue. When we do, it is resolved in <30 minutes. They really take care of their clients.

Vorteile: The ability to customize our displays by location and even down to the device. For example, we have six TVs in our main building. We can run campaigns only on certain floors. We do this when we have certain guests coming or team-specific events. The customization piece along with being able to pre-set the schedules for our campaigns are great features.

Nachteile: It took me a little while to figure out the difference between a device, channel, and campaign. But the customer service rep explained it really well:
Device = TVs in different rooms of the house
Channel = Netflix, Amazon Prime, YouTube
Campaign = The Show that plays
You get to choose all of the above--what your viewers watch, on which channel and which TV.

These Folks Know Their Stuff

Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Chantal W.
Senior Manager, Communications
Versorgungsunternehmen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Command Center HD and the industry weapon team comprise the best solution that's out there for digital signs and visual communications delivery. I looked at other vendors, both at my current company and at a previous company. The software is terrific but the star of this solution is the support. The IW team has been there for me over and over. If I can't figure out exactly how something works, they are here for me. If I have trouble with how to upgrade the OS, they are here for me. I rely on this team to enable me to deliver a stable solution and they deliver.

Nachteile: I can't think of anything I like least. I sometimes have challenges just based on the fact that I don't use the software every single day, but again -- the support team is always there to answer my questions.

von Industry Weapon an 25.7.2019

Thanks for the kind words Chantal! We love working with you and the Sensus team as well!

CommandCenterHD

Jeffrey T.
Sr. Web Developer
Hochschulbildung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were able to implement our digital signs project in a timely manner. Troubleshooting has been a breeze with an easy to use GUI. We have also set up emergency notifications through out the enterprise that is tied into the emergency broadcast system of the Police Department. Experiences with sales and tech support personnel have been pleasant, prompt and productive. I would buy this product again.

Vorteile: 1. Integration with RAVE (emergency alert system).
2. Amazing tech and sales support. Our sales/account rep bends over backwards to provide quick and comprehensive services. I requested a media box to test and we had it in less than a week.
3. The company is willing to work with me in implementing our procedures. I get email notifications before each upgrade and another email when the upgrade is done.

Nachteile: Under the 'Manage Devices' section - the Filter defaults to 'My Devices' rather than defaulting to 'All' .

Command Center HD Review

Bryan B.
Collaboration Services Engineer
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We used Industry Weapon to replace our existing Cisco DMM and it's light years ahead of what we had. I think that their customer service is one of the things I really appreciate. Service after the sale is always a plus. In their case no matter what my question is related to they've never let me down.

Vorteile: I like the product and its ease of use. The cloud service helps me manage my players multiple locations if needed. I also cannot say enough about their customer support. They've always been available to help with any issue I might have.

Nachteile: Sometimes if I have not used certain features or I'm looking for something new it can be difficult to locate. Once I learn the product it's intuitive but trying from scratch it can be intimidating.

Great platform for campus digital signage

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Sarah M.
Communication Specialist
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We installed Industry Weapon software across our new college campus, and it's been great. The ability to easily customize content across campus without having to physically go to each display and reprogram it is such a time-saver. The built-in features are great, and the support can't be beat!

Vorteile: I love how customizable it is - we have yet to come up with a scenario Industry Weapon can't pull off!

Nachteile: It's not the most stable platform I've ever used. Certain displays seem to break randomly and inexplicably. But, it's easy to fix on my own!

von Industry Weapon an 7.12.2018

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for the review! If you're having an issue, we want to know so that our team can look into what is causing your problem. Your account manager will be reaching out to get more details and help figure out your problem.

Internal Communications: Benefits and Set backs

Bewertet am 6.11.2018
Director of Communications and Marketing
Öl & Energie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Benefits overall out way the bad. I would love to see new videos of how to do certain things, more technical things, than are currently displayed. A walk through video would also be nice instead of the shortened videos that are currently shown.

Vorteile: I love the ease in which slides can be added/deleted from rotation. The ease of adding new users and templates to the main hub is amazing. The image quality and resolution is also amazing when viewing on tv and the quality does not distort.

Nachteile: How hard template manger is to create. It is challenging to have the whole team set a digital template when reviewing items. It is also hard to create functional ideas without having exact specifications. Another set back is how difficult it is to manage the sizing of media inside of Command Center.

von Industry Weapon an 13.11.2018

Hi there, it sounds like we need to get you better access to training materials! https://training.industryweapon.com/ is a great place to start. We have more in-depth training materials within the "I'm New to CommandCenterHD" section. In particular outlining your options to re-size media like you would in a WSYWIG editor such as Powerpoint.

Bottom line, we want to make sure you get access to the training you need. Our email address is included in this response, please let us know availability for a call to review further.

Thanks!

Wonderful Product with Amazing Support

Logistics Analyst
Landwirtschaft, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Using IW we have been able to share our progress against goals with Management and our team as well as keep people up to date on potential issues. It has been a wonderful way to keep everyone on the same page.

Vorteile: The overall simplicity of the software has made it something that we not only use for our department, but have become proponents of to others throughout our company. Having a simple web interface to upload content to every TV on site, as well as the ability to tailor content to each audience is stellar. Additionally, any issues we have had were handled quickly and in a timely manner by the IW technical team.

Nachteile: Haven't really run into any major cons. The inability to run multiple RSS feeds has come up once or twice, but wasn't a major impact. We had a problem with a player updating causing one of our displays to be down for several days, but the technical team worked on it and sent out a drive with the updated software which fixed the problem.

Great Customer Service

Bewertet am 5.4.2019
Kristi C.
Assistant Director of Marketing and Communications
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are planning to add a social media wall to our digital signage and recently discovered that CommandCenterHD has an app called Social Buzz to seamlessly integrate this social media wall with our current promotional videos we are running. They have been great to work with and willing to get us the best options for our needs.

Vorteile: We are a small department at a larger university. The university as a whole uses CommandCenterHD across campus to control all digital signage. Our department (performing arts venue) uses it to control our promotional televisions in the lobby and box office. The software is simple to navigate with nearly instant playback after changes are made. We are very impressed with the ease of use and the customization it allows.

Nachteile: It is not mobile friendly when you are trying to update your digital signage on a mobile device or iPad. The dashboard is only 100% functional on a desktop computer.

von Industry Weapon an 14.5.2019

Thanks for your feedback Kristi! Excited to see the amazing things Ball State does with Social Buzz!

Very reliable and effective

Bewertet am 19.12.2018
Terry P.
Senior Laboratory Technician
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: CommandCenter was a great solution for controlling a massive amount of content and notifications that we wanted out staff and clients to see.

Vorteile: I like that is web based and that I can access it anywhere without having to worry about installing software. The free red core content with joke of the day, fun facts, etc is a great way to add fun content to your slides, and since they are updated daily by Industry Weapon it takes the burden off you from having to constantly maintain the content. I like the massive amount of features and customization that built into CommandCenter. One of the best things is being able to schedule and control content for the future so that I do not need to maintain the content that is being displayed each morning.

Nachteile: It took a while to learn how everything worked and fit together because there is so many options and controls, but this is what also makes it a very powerful tool.

User Friendly

Bewertet am 13.8.2019
Kaitlin P.
Marketing Coordinator
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I think it's a great tool. It's very useful and easy to use. I can update content within minutes.

Vorteile: It's very easy to use. The content that I put on the screens comes across clearly. Option for RedCore is awesome. My coworkers all give good reviews. I like the option to put multiple campaigns on one channel. It makes it easy to regionalize the screens while still giving them shared content.

Nachteile: Issues with the TVs, we have multiple that go down at once and issues with getting them back up. I can't get any of the gifs that I make to move on the screens.

CommandCenterHD review

Bewertet am 7.12.2018
Food Service Manager, Marketing Champion
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The customer service is excellent! I do have problems with the software but I don't mind talking it though with our customer rep. or the help line.

Vorteile: The customer service is excellent. Anytime I have a question or need help, customer rep. is quick to respond. He is extremely helpful and informative. Always a pleasure to work with.

Nachteile: I sometimes find that my screens don't connect to the website. I find this frustrating. We have two screens that are set up on a different website than our other ones which can be annoying.

von Industry Weapon an 10.12.2018

Hi there, would you be free for a call with our customer service team this week? Your company name was hidden and we'd like to look into your comment regarding your screen set up. You can respond to this message or email accounteam@industryweapon.com to schedule.

Excellent Digital Signage Product

Bewertet am 17.10.2018
Lindsay C.
Communications Associate
Verlagswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It was been wonderful so far. Great support. Anytime we have technical problems, the support team is quick to help.

Vorteile: I love the ease of updating content and screens! With our old program, updated the screens in our offices would take hours to do. Now I can easily make a switch in seconds! It really saves me time and makes my job so much easier. Plus, our TV content is incredible and employees and visitors are always commenting on how great it looks.

Nachteile: I wish the social media apps were a bit more interactive and aesthetically different.

Amazing Application

Bewertet am 12.11.2018
Operations Administrative Assistant
Öl & Energie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I very much like having one place to keep all of our employees up to date with the on goings of our company. It's nice to have somewhere they can go to get information without having to log in to a computer. Some of the features are a bit "clunky" and somewhat difficult to get used to but the customer support is far above and beyond any other that I have dealt with. They make sure you get what you need out of the application in a VERY timely matter and that you fully understand how to use the system.

Vorteile: The amount of information content I am able to display for the staff that does not have regular access to a computer. Very easy to manipulate each template, campaign, and channel to be something that people will want to look at.

Nachteile: Some of the features can be a bit difficult to use at first. However, the customer support is incredible so they will get you through any issues you have.

Great Customer Service

Bewertet am 21.8.2019
Michael R.
Senior Support Team Lead
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The software is very easy to use. The support is great.

Nachteile: I don't have any issues with this product.

Perfect Enterprise Solultion!

Bewertet am 16.10.2018
Global Account Manager
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: CCHD allows us to address our digital marketing needs from the simplest of internal messaging, to the most creative of client facing content in a single platform. From a single screen in a hallway to some of our multiscreen video walls, we can use the same solution and control it centrally.

Vorteile: The structure and work flow of the software makes it very easy for our graphic designers and admins alike, to use this in a day to fashion that suits their specific needs. The learning curve is small and with the ongoing free training, it allows our users to get comfortable with the software and its features, as they need them.

Nachteile: This is not really so much a negative, as just a reality with a software tool that is expansive, as CCHD is. For some users, they get initially overwhelmed at the capability and can get scared to dive in. This is where we point to the training to help get them over their fears.

User Friendly

Bewertet am 21.12.2018
Kaitlin P.
Marketing Coordinator
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: From a marketing front, the digital signage has improved our advertising ability substantially. We are now able to get our marketing material displayed in the branches almost instantly. We have had troubles with the TVs themselves, but most of the issues have been corrected in a reasonable time.

Vorteile: The software is user friendly. Uploading files and keeping track of all of the necessary information is quite simple. I can easily see which screens are down and the campaigns are easy to change.

Nachteile: We've had some trouble with getting some of our TVs up and running. The customer service team is usually able to help but when one TV goes down it takes at least five others with it.

Best software on the market!

Bewertet am 6.11.2018
Supervisor of Custodial Services (Student Activites)
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Very user friendly and easy to navigate the menus. The dashboard is vivid in color with nice bold size fonts to help understand each function. The message feature helps when you want a quick response for problem solving.

Nachteile: I was put in charge of the digital signage boards several months ago, and I'm still learning the software.
I haven't come across any issues worth changing at this point in time.

CommandCenterHD useful program

Bewertet am 16.1.2019
Jennifer R.
Admin Coordinator
Molkerei, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use this program to inform the employees of important dates and topics that concern them.

Vorteile: I like that it is easy to maneuver around the program and can understand the different options.

Nachteile: There really isn't anything I don't like, it is a very useful program for posting important info for our employees.

von Industry Weapon an 17.1.2019

Jennifer, thank you so much for your review! We love working with you and the rest of the Land O' Lakes team!

Enhancing the Brand with Digital Signage

Bewertet am 19.10.2018
Director of Communications, Gallogly College of Engineering
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: CommandCenterHD is a portal that allows me to quickly upload images and place them in a campaign. The options to schedule the start and end time of a slide is convenient.

Vorteile: The ability to update our digital signage, located in multiple buildings, from my connected computer or laptop at work or remotely.

Nachteile: The management of the media files is a bit clunky, but not too bad.

Our review

Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Lawrence C.
Senior Clerk
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's a great tool, and can be a learn as you go program, but I think more training/ webinars should be provided detailing how to make the appearance of slides look more professional and attractive.

Vorteile: Ease of use, very helpful customer support

Nachteile: Glitches, such as when cropping an image, then the image further crops on its own or goes back to the original view (while working on another picture on the same screen).

von Industry Weapon an 14.5.2019

Thanks for your review! Regarding your note about slide appearance, I see that you recently engaged with our content strategists and implemented our Employee Retention Program. Excited to hear your feedback on how this has helped improve the appearance of your digital signage deployment.

CommandCenterHD with Embedded LG Players

Bewertet am 29.1.2019
Eric S.
IT Manager
Kunststoffe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: CommandCenterHD is good. The platform is great, the content is great, using it is pretty easy for the users.

Vorteile: It has a lot of features for making content. Support does a good job helping end users with their content. Support is responsive.

Nachteile: The embedded LG Series E player has been super problematic. Our players go offline often. The fixes from support are often limited because they are waiting on fixes from LG. One fix seems to lead to another fix. Feels like we are often going in circles trying to get the embedded players in the TVs stable. Support does their best to help, but there are often not any quick answers and we have a lot of downtime. This link: https://www.industryweapon.com/digital-signage-solutions/why-industry-weapon#devices Markets the embedded players are easy to support and that has not been the case for us. Support 4 TVs with this players and trying to keep them online has cost us many hours of lost productivity internally.

von Industry Weapon an 14.2.2019

Eric,

Appreciate your review and glad that you love the content and usability. That said, very sorry about the hardware issues you've experienced. We are working with the manufacturer to resolve your issue as soon as possible.

Best Customer Service in the Game

Bewertet am 20.9.2018
Kelly E.
Marketing Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm not tech-savvy by any stretch of the imagination, but I was able to learn the software with very little effort. The people of Industry Weapon are the sweetest, most patient vendors around. I never feel awkward reaching out to them with any question or concertn. They also never charge for training or support, which rocks!

Vorteile: CommandCenterHD is a simplified platform with endless possibilities. Once you understand where to go within the software, you can do whatever you want. Unlimited users with admin level abilities is another fantastic feature.

Nachteile: I wish it could autocorrect my terrible design skills, because I'm no designer.

Great Value

Bewertet am 10.10.2019
Stephen S.
Dir. of Marketing & Communications
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very good. Responsive support. Frequent​ updates.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Ability to schedule numerous campaigns with different launch dates and times.

Nachteile: Very little, if any. Nothing that would interfere with my needs.

Easy to Use Communication Automation Tool

Bewertet am 7.11.2018
Rodger zodas B.
Lead Designer
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our company has utilized CommandCenterHD for years and continues to implement it in our offices as our company expands.

Vorteile: The span of features and simple application makes this a scalable tool for any size communications plan.

Nachteile: I wish it was easier to see the full schedule of ads playing all at once.

Excellent Company

Bewertet am 17.10.2018
Gracie S.
Conference Service Manager
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: CommandCenterHD has amazing customer service and gives me a more creative way to display the groups in house each day.

Vorteile: The ease of use. The ability to download any photos our groups may like to display while in house.

Nachteile: I do not have any complaints about this software.