Über CallHub

Preisgekröntes SMS, Voice & Call Center-Tool, das von Unternehmen genutzt wird, aber trotzdem einfach genug für Deinen Zweck ist! Pay-as-you, keine Abonnements.

Erfahre mehr über CallHub

Merrill O.
Deputy Chair Information Technology
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.6.2019

"Excellent tool for Call Center and SMS messaging with strong CRM integration"

Kommentare: CallHub has helped us solve a crucial need of being able to phone bank our members to inform them of key events and voting and election requirements. It was smooth to implement and has excellent integration with our membership database, allowing us to eliminate data silos and actively track response rates and needed follow-up in real time. And, it has been a very cost-effective solution as we could gauge our cost outlays before each campaign.

Vorteile: CallHub is a very flexible and easy to manage Call Center phone-banking tool that is focused on serving political and issue advocacy organizations. The user interface is very intuitive - especially for callers, who can work remotely and make all calls entirely within a web browser. The experience of nearly 1600 remote volunteer was consistently positive. Backend integration with CRM/Membership management platforms is extensive, including NationBuilder, SalesForce, Action Network, and others is extensive. CallHub also integrates with Zapier. Our implementation with NationBuilder allows for 2-way data flow and immediate database updates with selected Tags, Survey Responses, and Notes from calling activity allowing for direct post-call follow-up. The CallHub platform can easily scale to large implementations and their Customer Care team has proven to be very responsive. One of the best features is their no-cost sign-up and pay-as-you-go pricing model which makes it very easy to get started and see how well it works within your organization.

Nachteile: There were some initial issues with importing calling scripts, but regular improvements in the user interface and backend functionality by CallHub has resolved this. There is still some room for improvement with the tools available for managing calling Agents within the system, especially when we had such a high number of volunteers.

• Bewertet am 26.6.2019
Jordan B.
Director of Development and Election Readiness
Politische Organisation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Indispensable campaign tool"

Kommentare: Overall, I have continued to use CallHub for several years and have appreciated the improvements I have seen over this time. I find the SMS Broadcast feature is an invaluable way to mobilize volunteers during a campaign, as it allows me to reach dozens of people at once in a way that gets far higher response than email, and allows me to carry on two-way communication with them. I have also used CallHub to run phone campaigns during elections for voter outreach and Get Out the Vote (GOTV) efforts, and between elections to invite people to events. I have also used the Voice Broadcast feature in various ways, from inviting people to events to, in one case, contacting almost every household in a small province to generate leads for people wanting more information about a plebiscite that was taking place.

Vorteile: As someone who has managed and worked on a lot of campaigns and use NationBuilder as my primary database/website solution (which CallHub integrates beautifully with), CallHub has become my go-to platform for affordable phone canvassing campaigns, voice broadcasts and text message blasts. In particular, text message blasts are the single most useful tool for volunteer mobilization that I have used in recent years.

Nachteile: While CallHub works without a hitch at least 99% of the time, occasionally I or my call agents still run into unexplainable bugs that can temporarily bring campaigns to a halt. That is of course frustrating for both volunteers and for campaign organizers, especially in the high-pressure context of a campaign where every minute of delay can mean one less contact with a voter.

Eli Z.
Articling Student
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2018

"Very low cost product, but you get what you pay for"

Kommentare: When call hub works, it works well and it delivers results. When it doesn't work, it can be a hair pulling process with long wait times and many "we'll add that to the development list" type answers.

Vorteile: The collective texting is a very powerful tool and fairly unique in the market. The calling features are fairly intuitive, and once you figure it out, many calls can be sent easily. Onboarding agents is a short and simple process. Since this is browser based, I've set up distributed networks across large geographic areas with relative ease. Especially for older people, app or software downloads is a major barrier thay Callhub doesn't have. Also, the team has made many changes based on problems I've found. Sometimes, too slowly, but it is clear the development team is good at listening to and understanding the problems faced by customers.

Nachteile: The customer service is easily the worst part about Callhub. The team tries, and fails, to provide rapid, responsive, and effective customer service. Their front line agents do not have the technical capacity to fix most problems. The handful of people who can fix the problems do so fairly slowly, if they can at all. Further, the customer service team fails to anticipate the needs of their clients. For instance, I had a use case where the amount of calls I wanted to make in a day was not technically possible on Callhub. I sent numerous emails about having to dial the large amount of numbers, and nobody thought to inform that it would be impossible.

Julie B.
Work At Home Business Owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 24.1.2017

"Callhub is the wave of the cell phone future!"

Kommentare: I'd gladly love to contribute my "2 cents". A dear friend introduced me to this awesome communication tool for an online marketing business we worked on together. The ease of setting up campaigns (which you've updated since the original process-:O) has made getting my messages out to interested prospects sooooo much easier! Many systems out there have you spend too much time trying to figure out how to work them vs. using it to connect with people. Callhub is the answer now and always will be for my marketing purposes! Thanks for the brainchild gang. Gratefully, Julie Barkley - www.moneymadeybyhelpingothers.biz

Vorteile: Ease of campaign set up and sending.

Nachteile: I haven't located the feature that permits me to download all at one time the responses that were positive after sending out a campaign. That functionality will enable me to at-a-glance quickly connect with those that are interested.

von Gaglers an 25.1.2017

Hi Julie,

Thank you so much for the review. It means a lot. We've taken your feedback to the engineering team.

• Bewertet am 24.1.2017
Ashley C.
Special Assistant
Politische Organisation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.3.2019

"Call Hub Customer Care is the best!"

Vorteile: Call Hub is the best and fastest when is comes to contacting their customer care. All my problems when using them have been solved in record speed. Very helpful, when making a lot of calls. I have never made so many calls in my life, nor would that have been possible without the help of Call Hub!

Nachteile: Only wish that some of the glitches, which are rare, did not happen like when you are making a call and the page on the screen has not turned yet. Then again, it could just be my internet speed.

• Bewertet am 20.3.2019
Alexandra C.
Öffentliche Ordnung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.11.2018

"Excellent Customer Service and Use of Call Hub very easy!"

Kommentare: Overall, I am very happy with Call Hub and we are continuing to use this for all our outreach. God bless!

Vorteile: Call Hub has the best customer service. They are quick either by email or by the chat box feature. I usually received a reply within a few hours. Very professional.
Call Hub is very easy to use and I like the way everything can be tweaked. We use this to call our donors and it has shown to be extremely usefully!

Nachteile: I wish that there was an option, when more that one state is added into the system that they can keep it all in order, when uploading the file. For example, if I have a call sheet with names from VA, MI, and CA, I have it in order in my excel, but Call Hub randomly mixes it up, so I end up jumping around. It would be great to see this fixed.

Edgar M.
Managing Director
Politische Organisation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"CallHub Review"

Kommentare: Overall good product but there is room for improvement especially with customer support.

Vorteile: Very efficient product with many features.

Nachteile: Not user friendly and it would be ideal to have instant customer support, especially when you are in the middle of a campaign and need results.

von Gaglers an 26.11.2018

Hi Edgar, our design team has already taken up the task of improving user experience. You should see the changes over the coming weeks. If there are specific hurdles you'd like us to address, please reach out to us at support@callhub.io.

Joanna K.
Marketing Director
  • Bewertet am 21.11.2018

"Affordable Option for Customer SMS Outreach"

Vorteile: CallHub has been investing in a better user experience and we've noticed. It's been pretty easy for us to quickly send sms campaigns around product announcements and other important updates. Email alone doesn't cut it anymore, so an SMS option is important. CallHub is a very inexpensive option for us to do this outreach.

Nachteile: Each time we send a campaign, we are having to pull our list from our CRM and upload to CallHub, as our list is constantly evolving, and we don't have an integration. Removing that step would bring so much more simplicity to this task, and help us to communicate more frequently through sms.

Divya P.
Mathematics Teacher
Politische Organisation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.11.2018

"Understand Your Connections Before You Use Call Hub"

Vorteile: The ability to connect multiple volunteers to a single project and have separate tasks assigned to them.

Nachteile: The software does not comply with my network's specific structure and.

• Bewertet am 22.11.2018
Amanda D.
Leadership Organizer
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"User-Friendly Phone Banking"

Kommentare: We can make calls at about 5x the rate that we would with a manual dialer, getting through a list of 100 calls in just over an hour. This has been a huge capacity saver in our organization.

Vorteile: Voicemail Drop- save time by leaving a pre-recorded voicemail!
Auto-dial- save time by letting the computer dial for you!
Link to nationbuilder- RSVP to events, answer surveys, and import contacts lists!

Nachteile: Sometimes glitchy, sometimes sound quality is not the best.

Anthony O.
Broker
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2018

"Ever Since I started Using Call Hub"

Kommentare: My experience with Call Hub overall is a very positive one and will continue to use it consistently. It raises my bottom line cash flow. Invest a little but the return is much more.

Vorteile: I am able to reach and respond to my clients that answer their phone which saves me soooooomuch time dialing out to them one by one.

Nachteile: The least thing I liked about the software is the phone numbers I rent doesn’t tell me if they are expired or not.

Shiva K.
Engineer
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 22.3.2018

"Excellent tool"

Vorteile: Easy to use and works well with our business requirement, we are medium size company. It integrates everything nicely and user friendly.

Nachteile: Calling through laptop could be improved, sometimes it works but other times it does not. Also calling is not smooth, there are delays and some disturbance.

• Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 22.3.2018
Seth S.
Director of Operations
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Solid Solution "

Vorteile: We use Callhub for multiple processes in 9ur dual sided marketplace and it makes the process easy and smooth to be able to reach out and track campaign success.

Nachteile: The ability to have interaction and dialogue via texts so far seems limited after the initial reach out.

Leslie S.
Production Manager
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.8.2016

"CallHub surpasses the other guys!"

Kommentare: If I could give the customer support more than 5 stars I would. The team is so friendly, easy to work with and assists wherever they can. It is a joy to work with them.

Vorteile: Very easy to use. I compared to several other services and am very happy that we have chosen to do business with them.

Nachteile: No comments on this. I am happy.

• Bewertet am 31.8.2016
Isabelle C.
  • Bewertet am 22.2.2019

"Unlimited Agents For Optimal Communication Campaigns"

Kommentare: CallHub is the best solutions I have used up to now for my communication campaigns. I will keep using and do recommend strongly!

Vorteile: One of the thing that I love with CallHub is the unlimited agent options: they do not place any limits on how many agent accounts can be set up. This greatly optimized our communication campaigns, leading to meeting our goals at 115%.

Nachteile: Sometimes, when we try to open CallHub, it doe not open instantly. But nothing more to worry about.

• Bewertet am 22.2.2019
Robert F.
Retired translator
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2018

"My experience with CallHub"

Kommentare: OK

Vorteile: The automated and free telephony, and the opportunity to urge fellow Democrats to vote

Nachteile: The scripts were long, complicated, and difficult to print

von Gaglers an 26.11.2018

Thanks for your feedback Robert. I can see how the ability to print scripts can be useful. I'll pass it along as a feature request to our product team.

Luji S.
C.E.O.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2018

"Best Way To Contact Clients"

Kommentare: Very positive and affordable.

Vorteile: Ease of use and customer support. Call clarity is of uptmost importance to us.

Nachteile: Slight delay in contact with customer support. This is due to time xone difference.

Keith R.
Coordinating Committee
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.11.2018

"Sherwood Firewise Notification System Test"

Kommentare: Sherwood Firewise Communities is a group of about 2,000 homes and 5,000 people. We are testing the CallHub service and so far sent a text notification to a small group with success and relative ease of setup. Next step is to determine capability of volume service and method to program notification list as well as templates for incident reports.

Vorteile: Very straightforward setup and execution. Tested text service to test group and all worked as designed. Next test will include voice and email.

Nachteile: Not sure about ability to upload large volume of records in csv format into a relational database to create and save queries on CallHub. Could create queries off-line and upload csv files for each Group to CallHub but not sure about CallHub storage capacity. Want to contact about 2,000 people at the same time.

• Bewertet am 19.11.2018
Wendy M.
2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.6.2016

"Easy and Affordable Love this Software "

Kommentare: Call hub managed to make this marketing program easy and also affordable . I love this dialer , sms marketing program and robo dialer the team of Call Hub did a wonderful job !!

Vorteile: Very easy to use and also affordable and a all in one marketing tool .

Nachteile: when uploading leads to the dailer it should be more options for the excel spread sheet

von Gaglers an 17.6.2016

Thank you Wendy! We've shared your feedback with our product team.

• Bewertet am 15.6.2016
Richard B.
Managing Director
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.7.2016

"Great but needs work"

Kommentare: I find the service great but there are times when the call quality is just not what it should be. We've investigated our line spread but that's not the main cause
It's young and will only improve

Vorteile: The capability to have a truly mobile business with agents working from and environment they prefer.

Nachteile: Call quality is not always what you want sometimes experiencing delays in the other person hearing you and worst, so bad that the other person just hangs up

von Gaglers an 5.7.2016

Hi Richard, thank you for your feedback. If you had let us know the issues with quality earlier we could've moved to you different routes. Unfortunately due to the limited customers from your country, we couldn't anticipate it.

We will change your routes and this issue of quality you face should be resolved.

• Bewertet am 4.7.2016
Anthony H.
Board Chairperson
Politische Organisation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2018

"When it works, it works great"

Kommentare: I find that Callhub makes it easier to manage phone call campaigns and to get data back into our database, and it does so at a much more affordable rate than what I'd be paying otherwise. However my experience with them thus far has been hit or miss. I am actively researching competing options.

Vorteile: Callhub makes it very easy to get up and running with a calling campaign. I find the integration with Nationbuilder to be extremely useful.

Nachteile: Callhub failed when I needed it the most. In the middle of a campaign it took more than 20 minutes to connect a call or wouldn't connect at all. The issues persisted enough that we had to abandon using Callhub for our campaign. When I tried to troubleshoot the issue with their support team it took days to hear back from them.

Michael D.
Liaison
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.6.2016

"CallHub Review"

Kommentare: This has helped us tremendously with our communications in our community. When we have an issue we need to notify people about quickly, this does the job.

Vorteile: Once it has the contacts in it, it is pretty easy to use. And the speed with which it gets the message out is great.

Nachteile: All of our contacts are stored by a unit or apt number. need to have a field added that would allow us to do that.

• Bewertet am 29.6.2016
Thomas W.
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.6.2016

"Has accomplished exactly what we wanted"

Kommentare: We love it all so far, it has done pretty much exactly what we need and has had very few issues ever since we started using it.

Vorteile: It's user friendly and incredibly affordable, we like being able to pay as you go, a huge plus!!!! This is an option few SMS providers allow, usually they make you buy thousands of dollars worth up front or charge a large monthly fee.

Nachteile: The only thing we would like to be able to do is set up SMS campaigns 1 week at a time vs having 1 campaign at a time each day.

• Bewertet am 18.6.2016
Mike C.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Great Text Solution"

Kommentare: CallHub support quickly answered questions. Although we have just started using CallHub, it appears to efficient and more cost effective than our previous texting service.

Vorteile: CallHub has a tremendous number of features, but in my case I just needed an easy to use, economical SMS text broadcast service. CallHub meets my needs perfectly, yet allows me to add features in the future. The orientation information/videos are very helpful.

Nachteile: There were a few topics that the orientation did not cover but are basic to text services. Nonetheless, I had to contact support to confirm. Example is how to opt out of messages.

von Gaglers an 26.11.2018

Hi Mike, thank you for your feedback. Please reach out to us at support@callhub.io for specific information you'd like to see during the orientation. We'd be more than happy to create content that helps you get the most out of the SMS broadcast service.

Regional Manager
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2018

"All in one call center software"

Vorteile: Great features for call centers! You have the option to select call center mode, manual dial mode, text messaging and they integrate easily with your CRM of choice.

Nachteile: The dashboard is a little dated in appearance.

• Bewertet am 6.12.2018