Über AccuRanker

SaaS-Lösung, mit der Unternehmen SEO-Aktivitäten verwalten, das Keyword-Ranking verfolgen, die organische Reichweite von Websites analysieren können und vieles mehr.

Erfahre mehr über AccuRanker

Just one look to the reports and I know what works and what needs improvement. Email with report each day/week/month.

I have no real complaints about the software. I would like to see more features, but not at the expense of making it harder to use.

Bewertungen zu AccuRanker

AccuRanker hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 310 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AccuRanker bereits verwendet?

Néstor
Néstor
Owner in Mexiko

The rank tracker for 2024

5,0 vor 4 Tagen Neu

I highly recommend Accuranker for tracking keywords on your website or YouTube channel. It is a fantastic tool that I am extremely satisfied with. The platform gives detailed information about how keywords are doing and makes it simple to keep track of the ranking of your website or YouTube channel. In addition, the user-friendly interface makes it a valuable resource for both beginners and experienced digital marketers alike.

The only thing I don't like is that I don't have the chance to have unlimited keywords. But it is worth every cent for this tool.

Ciomîrtan
Ciomîrtan
CEO in Rumänien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

I have been relying on AccuRanker for three years now to enhance my marketing strategy.

Kommentare: I rely on Accuranker to efficiently monitor and optimize my clients' keywords as part of my SEO campaign. The PDF export feature comes particularly handy when I need to generate reports and share them with certain clients. My experience with AccuRanker has been excellent. I have never encountered any bugs or issues while using the platform.

I like AccuRanker for its exceptional capacity to track rankings accurately and provide an excellent keyword research tool.

I would greatly appreciate the addition of more advanced features for keyword research, such as the inclusion of a domain keyword spy tool.

Sorin
Sorin
Digital Marketer in Rumänien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Accurate and fast ranker!

Kommentare: We needed a a good seo ranker for our clients. And since each of them has between 10 and 100 main keywords, we knew we were looking for both quantity and quality. We were very pleasantly surprised by AccuRanker: it does what it says on the package. And the kicker? It not only shows Google data, but also Yandex, Baidu, Bing and YouTube. Since our clients are all over the world, this fit the bill nicely.

SEO is changing day by day. Without a good ranker, it's hard to know how you or your clients are doing. AccuRanker is not your run of the mill service in this category. It understand its users and provides things like: - unlimited users - great for an agency where there are multiple people checking ranks - share of voice - not just see how much traffic you're getting, but percent out of the total available - google data studio integration - this was a major win for us, as we use GDS for all our clients Frankly, there are too many good things to mention about AccuRanker. It's a solit partner for us.

The interface is something that could be improved. Or rather rebuilt from the ground up. It sometimes feels childish, other times it feels like a generic dashboard time. Buttons feels squishy and there's no overall weight to your actions within the app - it's something we've learned to get used to and live with.

Ayman
Managing Director in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

AccuRanker is an Essential Tool For Keywords Rank Tracking

Kommentare: I've been using AccuRanker for years, and I always found the tool solid and reliable to provide all the necessary data to keep track of our SEO projects. Highly recommended for our agency fellows.

AccuRanker core power lies in keyword ranking. I've used many tools in the past and I've never been able to get accurate rankings as I do with AccuRanker. You can feel that the founders are putting a lot of effort into the tool, and it's been stable and reliable for me and my team. The keyword suggestion feature is amazing, and we like this new addition a lot. The feature allows us to pinpoint new keywords that became visible as a result of our SEO strategies. Clients appreciate it when we report on new keywords discovered and make them feel that we're always on top of our game (thanks to AccuRanker)

I'd like to see more development on the keyword research side of things. At the same time, I don't want the team to be distracted by non-core features. Also, it'd be great to have more platforms to track rankings, such as YouTube.

CEO in Israel
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Clear and efficient dashboards (for me as an agency CEO) with extremely helpful support

I used a lot of SEO dashboards over the years but only one of them stayed with me for more than 2-3 months and it's Accuranker (I'm using Accuranker at the last 3 years).I love a lot of things about Accuranker but what I like the most is their dashboard's clarity and easy to understand.Unfortunately my screen time is limited so I need my tools and dashboards to be clear and concrete - AccuRanker achieving this with 10/10 rate.

I'm having hard time thinking about something that I don't like at AccuRanker. :)Mobile app would be nice though.

Patrick
Director in Dänemark
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Great and precise rank tracker

Kommentare: I'm pretty happy with AccuRanker and loves how fast it updates.

It's easy to use and it's very precise when it comes to rankings.

I don't know if there's much more to do when it comes to AccuRanker as it already does what it should be doing.

Mark
Mark
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Accuranker is an absolute Gem!

Kommentare: I really like it a lot, and have had it now for a while. I don't see myself making a change anytime soon.

I like that it's laser focused on providing super fast and accurate rankings. In fact, it's kept me focused where I need to be, and if I think I need to change directions on my content - I at least can do it in a smart way now.

Nothing to disklike - the UI is a little bland but it's an SEO tool....

Ethan
CEO in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Lifetime-Use Keyword Tracker

Kommentare: I am happy with AccuRanker and will continue to use as long as it's available.

I like that this is a lifetime-use product that rivals competitors that cost several times the price of AccuRanker.

Accuranker is not quite as feature-rich as some of its competitors.

Page / Keyword Tracking

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Great for tracking your pages performance

Local rank tracking can be better, I believe.

Jakob
Owner in Schweden
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great SEO keyword tool

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Overview of keyword rankings, analysis of the competition, understand what keywords to optimize for

A bit cumbersome to use when exporting or editing many keywords at once

Michelle

AccuRanker - Highly Recommended

Kommentare: My overall experience is positive. As with any business, the opportunity to save time and money is one that most will not and should not pass up. The information I receive is critical to my company's success and I will continue to use AccuRanker. I receive all the information I need through one program, and I cannot ask for anything more.

The largest benefit for using AccuRanker is accurate keyword ranking information. In addition, receiving information from Google Analytics and Search Console (and other programs) is an added benefit that saves a lot of time. I receive detailed competitor information, keyword information such as search trends, share of voice and search intent keyword classifications. The detailed keyword information such as winners and losers, traffic value, discovered keywords as well as average rank and CTR is critical information that is easily accessible on one dashboard.

I don't believe there are any cons to using AccuRanker. The information provided is everything needed to manage optimizing websites for search intent. I receive a lot of information regarding each keyword as well as discovered keywords.

Brian
Brian

Useful Rank Tracking Software for Small Agencies

Kommentare: AccuRanker is pretty great! It's pretty affordable for the quality of data you receive, and it's especially useful for agencies who track ranking data for clients (like me). Everything is super intuitive and user-friendly, which is exactly what a good SEO tool should be.

I like how clean the interface is. The features and functions are organized in a very intuitive way which makes navigating the software very easy to use without ever having seen it or used it before. Other SEO or rank tracking tools often screw this up (in my opinion) and pack dozens of features onto a single page. I like that Accuranker completely avoids that. Instead, they pack everything into neat little tabs to keep things nice and simple. The rank tracking is also as accurate as rank trackers can get. No one rank tracker is perfect, but AccuRanker delivers the highest quality data I've seen in a tool that cheap. Ranking data is refreshed once per day (which is so so great), but what adds even more value is you can also refresh your data on command. Again, at this price point, AccuRanker is unmatched in my opinion.

Data refreshes are quite slow, even for a very small batch of keywords. For example, just now I tried refreshing data for nine keywords and it took a couple minutes to complete. It's not a huge deal breaker (as I know how resource intensive SEO tools like this can be), but if I'm splitting hairs here I would like to see things update a little quicker. I also don't necessarily like how front-and-center the "Share of Voice" metric is on this tool. SoV is important to some people for sure; however, I feel like I have to scroll halfway down certain pages to get past all the SoV data. Last, the "Grump" feature is cool in theory, but it's just really not helpful (and actually confusing at times). AccuRanker would be better off just calculating the increase or decreases in volatility with a green or red arrow, just like they do their rankings.

P in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly Recommended for Keyword Monitoring

Kommentare: I've been able to track changes to my website and their effect on SERP.

I have been a regular user of Accuranker since 2019. I highly recommend them for easily tracking keywords for your website(s) and comparing performance to competitors. Regular updates and features added to the platform and responsive support.

My only knock is I would want the keyword table to be more mobile-friendly.

Lasse
Marketing lead in Dänemark

A gem of a rank tracker

Kommentare: Makes my job easier.

Accuranker makes rank tracking easy, and as an SEO it should be part of your daily routine. It has a great UI and does a great job helping clients understand their rankings, and how they evolve.

Wish there where more integrations. Especially an integration for Oviond, would be great as I use that for a lot of clients and would love to have the Accuranker data inside their dashboards.

Jan
Marketing Consultant in Tschechien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best rank tracker I've come across so far

Kommentare: AccuRanker helps me get a good view into keyword ranks. It does so in a very easy to understand way. I can understand a lot just by looking at one screen. I use it almost daily.

I was quite hesitant when I discovered AccuRanker, as it was completely unknown to me. But I tried it and quickly grew accustomed to it. I found myself using it more than my other SEO tools and eventually used exclusively (for rank tracking). The reason why AccuRanker works is the nicer UI and faster pulling of data. Other SEO tools offer more features, but their rank tracking is often hard to get around in. AccuRanker has lots of space that is uses just to display the rankings and the way it will display all countries and search engines in one screen (but still offer filtering) is far better from how other tools solve this. I hope they don't mess with the UI in the future (as I know many tools eventually switch from sidebar to top navigation because of phones and whatever). As of now, AccuRanker is my primary rank tracker I use.

Well as mentioned before, AccuRanker is only a rank tracker. As the only SEO tool in someone's toolkit, it's not enough. But, I don't see this as a bad thing. I think it's good it is a specialized tool, because what it's supposed to do, it does better than anyone else. Using AccuRanker for rank tracking and other SEO tool for other features is really the best case.

Philanthropie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Source of Truth for SEO Team

Kommentare: When I first started using the tool, I didn’t understand how valuable it would be to have a Ranking tool that was not our core SEO research tool. (Ahrefs, SEMrush, etc) because staff changes, favorite tools change, but we consistently have an accurate and honest Baseline to judge our efforts.

Accuracy, great UX, and independence from a changing set of SEO research tools. Having our long-term raking tracking live in one tool, gives us insights against competitors over the years.

The US has recently been updated. Most of the small things have been fixed.

Adam
SEO in UK

User for 5+ Years

Kommentare: I've been using Accuranker for over 5 years, and the greatest thing about it is that it constantly keeps up with changes in the SEO landscape. It's always been so easy to use, with reliable and up-to-date results. Their customer support team is always there when I have any questions and they care about my success. They've also been great about keeping their regular users updated on their new features, which is something that I really appreciate.

Love being able to manually refresh keywords.

When you are manually freshing keywords it only seems to capture the rank once per day. So you might miss some interday movements. Which can be quite interesting on new posts.

CVO in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Rank Tracking Software!

Kommentare: Exscellent. I love it and use it in conjunction with other more granular SEO tools

I have been using this for well over a year now, and absolutely love how it has come along. While I also have other software for my SEO, Accuranker really helps by tracking both Google and Bing, and by having a phenomenal interface that is excellent for a quick view into how my tracked keyword are doing.It also has a great at a glance competitor tracking view, SERP analysis, keyword discovery and much more. As I mentioned, I also use one of the big SEO options out there, and one might think that it is enough. But this actually gives me much better information for quick decision making. It is a truly amazing tool, and I am really excited to see how it continues to grow.

I would like to see it have an app and the ability for keyword alerts.

Tom
Principal Broker in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Clean - Visual - Easy to Use - The Information I Need

Kommentare: I think AccuRanker does a great job taking data and putting it in a visual format that can be understood at a glance. If I have to spend all of my time trying to understand the numbers in front of me I am wasting a lot of time I could be using to apply what I know and improve what I have done.

AccuRanker is easy to use. I have tried other keyword ranking programs and never did fully understand how to use them. I choose my domain and put my keywords in. I can choose desktop and/or mobile so I know how people are consuming my information. Graphs and charts tell me which keywords and pages are working so I know what I am doing correct and where I might want to continue to improve. I can choose to be kept up with my progress by email so it is effortless until I am ready to focus on more details and implement changes. I started at a low keyword count and was so impressed I went back and signed up for more. Amazing that a program can appear to be so simple, yet so effective. I am looking forward to continued improvement with my SEO because of AccuRanker.

That I have been using it so much I haven't had time to take the Webinar on all that it can do. No program is perfect but after 4 weeks I am still waiting to find out what I don't like.

Gil
Gil
Manager in Frankreich
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software, exceptional support

Accuranker has a very clear User Interface and gives great insight into what's needed. Share of voice, ranking distribution and other KPIs are really useful and interesting. It's also important to note that their support is absolutely great. I encountered a difficulty with my login and they were able to solve the problem extremely fast, in a very helpful manner, while keeping the utmost security with the account. That's probably the best support I've dealt with in 2020 and I deal with a lot of them...It's even inspiring as an example for our own support :)

There's nothing to dislike quite honestly.

Tihomir
SEO in Bulgarien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Amazing rank tracking and more

I never found a tool good as Accuranker for tracking you kw position on google. The rankigs are very precise and it gives you a lot of valuable information, that other tools does not provide.You have also the competitors analysis that is really great and the kw discovery.

I needed a rank tracker and Accuranker did not disappoints. Maybe I can say that it's pretty expensive, yet is an amazing prfoessional tool.

Matthew
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

AccuRanker is the best option if you have lots of keywords to track!

Kommentare: AccuRanker is indeed an accurate rank tracker.

As a part of an SEO agency, we have a lot of keywords to track. Accuranker is one of the tools that we are using to track hundreds of keywords. Their lowest plan allows us to track 500 keywords with automatic and manual daily updates. I can also integrate our Google Analytics and import our keywords from Google Search console. Their tracker is very reliable and accurate as well.

You need a bigger plan in order to unlock some advanced options like unlimited users, SERP History, API and monitoring the ranks of your competitors. Those are not available on their lowest plan.

Kolia
CEO in Deutschland

My Go-To Tool for Tracking Search Engine Rankings

Kommentare: AccuRanker is a valuable tool for staying informed about my keyword positions and how my content compares to the competition. The ability to view historical data is particularly useful for gaining insights into how Google's algorithms work, which is essential for successful SEO. With AccuRanker, I am able to monitor my progress and continually improve my search engine rankings.

I find the best thing is that I can always see all my most important rankings at a glance.

There is nothing in particular that I don't like. It is important to know that AccuRanker is not a complete SEO tool kit. The focus is clearly on rank tracking.

Nick
Marketing Analyst in USA

"I rely on AccuRanker!"

AccuRanker is my preferred choice. The tool gives me precise ear data on keyword ranking, search volume, and competitor analysis, helping me make intelligent SEO strategy choices. The simplicity of the system and the way it presents the data makes it effortless for me to navigate through the platform. It is an efficient and effective tool for anyone looking to improve their website's search engine rankings.

There is not anything I dislike about using AccuRanker.

Adrian
Managing Director in UK

AccuRanker Best Rank Track and reporting tool

Kommentare: Setup client foregt about reporting as it is automated

AccuRanker is easy to use and allows quick setup of automated client reporting

Originall purchased on a lifetime deal but additional keywords not available on the same lifetime deal