4.8/5
    4.7/5
    4.7/5

Über AccuRanker

Provides daily and on-demand rank tracking for your keywords on Google and Bing Organic search.

Erfahre mehr über AccuRanker

167 von %{reviews_total} Bewertungen angezeigt

Brian B.
  • Bewertet am 10.5.2019

"Useful Rank Tracking Software for Small Agencies"

Kommentare: AccuRanker is pretty great! It's pretty affordable for the quality of data you receive, and it's especially useful for agencies who track ranking data for clients (like me). Everything is super intuitive and user-friendly, which is exactly what a good SEO tool should be.

Vorteile: I like how clean the interface is. The features and functions are organized in a very intuitive way which makes navigating the software very easy to use without ever having seen it or used it before. Other SEO or rank tracking tools often screw this up (in my opinion) and pack dozens of features onto a single page. I like that Accuranker completely avoids that. Instead, they pack everything into neat little tabs to keep things nice and simple. The rank tracking is also as accurate as rank trackers can get. No one rank tracker is perfect, but AccuRanker delivers the highest quality data I've seen in a tool that cheap. Ranking data is refreshed once per day (which is so so great), but what adds even more value is you can also refresh your data on command. Again, at this price point, AccuRanker is unmatched in my opinion.

Nachteile: Data refreshes are quite slow, even for a very small batch of keywords. For example, just now I tried refreshing data for nine keywords and it took a couple minutes to complete. It's not a huge deal breaker (as I know how resource intensive SEO tools like this can be), but if I'm splitting hairs here I would like to see things update a little quicker. I also don't necessarily like how front-and-center the "Share of Voice" metric is on this tool. SoV is important to some people for sure; however, I feel like I have to scroll halfway down certain pages to get past all the SoV data. Last, the "Grump" feature is cool in theory, but it's just really not helpful (and actually confusing at times). AccuRanker would be better off just calculating the increase or decreases in volatility with a green or red arrow, just like they do their rankings.

SEO Specialist
Bekleidung & Mode, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.3.2020

"Great for precise rankings for desktop and mobile"

Vorteile: It's easy to get an overview of your website's rankings. They are accurate - and updated every day. Great!

Nachteile: There's a couple of things: The customer support is not easy to deal with. We get unclear answers from them, where it doesn't seems like they know the tool. You can export everything individual per domain, but even though there is the option to see all tagged keywords across your domains - you can't export this table. I wish more people would understand the need for reporting across domains - not just one domain per time... But everything at once. For automated reporting, there's only the option to receive the recurring report by email in a PDF format. Even though you in the same tool can download the same report manually in CSV, XLS, and Google Sheets formats etc. I wish it would be possible to get this by email every month - to make my reporting more automated. Automation is key when you manage 25+ domains - and want to connect rankings with numbers from other systems, like how many links where build etc. Create this feature, or just the automated reports and we will be happy to pay extra.

von AccuRanker an 11.3.2020

Thanks for your review and comments!
We are working hard to constantly improve our rank tracker so all feedback is valuable to us.
Automated reporting is also possible with CSV, Excel and Google Sheets. Go into Scheduled Reports setting and select Report Type (PDF, Excel, CSV, or Google Sheets). Only is you select to create this report for all domains in the group, the only format available is PDF.
We have noted your feedback on reporting across domains. If you wish to discuss this in more detail please email us support@accuranker.com.

• Bewertet am 9.3.2020
Cynthia H.
Web Content Manager
  • Bewertet am 24.5.2019

"A rank tracker tool that can track mobile and desktop results."

Vorteile: AccuRanker is a great tool to track my keywords. It can track mobile/desktop results in an instant. They provide an accurate ranking results with their Live SERP tool. It can also track local keywords by choosing your location or country. AccuRanker also offers a free-14 day trial and they have some free tools that you can use right away like Google Grump and SERP checker.

Nachteile: I do not have any problems with AccuRanker. Its accurate and it works really well.

• Bewertet am 24.5.2019
Dave A.
Digital Marketing Manager
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2019

"Solid tool, but choose your package carefully"

Kommentare: I check selected keyword rankings for my portfolio of websites daily from this easy to use platform. It's a great way to quickly check SERP performance of a group of sites.

Vorteile: AccuRanker really is easy to use. From importing/exporting your keywords data via any of the several integrations to the almost instant ranking updates with a click of a button. I use it everyday.

Nachteile: When you are tracking several sites it's common to reach the limit of your keyword allocation. The only way to get around this is to either track fewer keywords or upgrade to a higher plan.

• Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Tony M.
  • Bewertet am 21.11.2016

"Bad UI. Worse service."

Kommentare: I was lured to this product on the promise of a superior product. The trial proved very promising. I thoroughly tested and in the end it appeared to tick all the boxes. However, the product you are giving during the trial is not what you get when you move to a paid subscription. I spent many hours setting up tracking for a retailer with over 100 locations, only to discover afterward that the API you get at the trial, is not available in the paid subscription. This was not communicated in advance. Furthermore, there is no way to export ranking data from the system other than PDF. Rendering the tool useless for those who use 3rd party BI systems or reporting dash boards. You simply can't extract data out of the system. Even if you don't need data export functionality, the UI and reporting system is so poor, you can't generate a decent keyword reports out of it to perform meaningful analysis. And forget about getting any sort of information out of the Danish boys who run the show. I would like to think their English is poor, but I think there's a degree of arrogance about them that they don't feel compelled to answer the question you ask. Don't waste your time or energy. Use a seasoned tool like MOZ or WebCEO instead - made by people who know how to look after their customers.

Vorteile: Immediate ranking information. Fast. But ....

Nachteile: If you track more than 250 keywords across multiple domain names, there's no ability to export data (manually or via API), nor can you generate simple meaningful reports.

• Bewertet am 21.11.2016
Sparky S.
Forschung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 16.5.2019

"Not good for small business owner"

Kommentare: I am looking for an app that keeps me on the first page and am willing to pay a reasonable monthly fee BUT it needs to be simple, with non-jargon advice and step by step instructions. It also needs to be fit-for-purpose meeting the needs of a single-operator.

Vorteile: It provided a good tip about titles but there was nothing else that it offered to small business

Nachteile: It was not meant to be valuable for a small business owner with a small business. This was not clear in the advertising through appsumo.

Newaz C.
Marketing Manager
  • Bewertet am 14.5.2019

"Fastest Rank tracker software"

Kommentare: Accuranker provides a quick and accurate results of your keywords rankings. One of the best SEO ranking tools out there.

Vorteile: Very fast in tracking your keywords. Most SEO tools can take hours maybe days to find your website rankings. Accuranker does it in a few seconds to a few minutes. Usually it takes less than a minute to get your rankings. Not only it's fast but it's accurate too. You can check Bing too and your geographic targeting area.

Nachteile: It counts other search engines and mobile devices as "separate keywords" and locations too. You can take up your keywords space up pretty quickly. Also for Bing, it doesn't show the search volume.

• Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Abe C.
Co-Founder - VP Businness Development
  • Bewertet am 10.5.2019

"Choose Your Market With Confidence"

Kommentare: Many SEO tools on the market are powerful but their Dashboard and user experience (UI/UX) is so bad. Accuranker has very user-friendly and well thought out UI/UX that got me going up to speed very fast.

Vorteile: This tool is fantastic for anyone wanting to confidently pick the right keywords for their market. Most other tools give you a snapshot in time, whereas Accuranker has dynamic data that shows you how you are moving up or down in search relative to your chosen Keywords. It also shows you how your competitors are doing relative to the same keywords. It does this from a very elegant interface so you don't need to be a Google SEO Expert to get expert results.

Nachteile: The daily 100 keyword limit for my account and the limit to 3 competitors per domain.

Nikolay K.
Product Manager
  • Bewertet am 13.5.2019

"A lot of feature with poor navigation"

Vorteile: I like that there so many features:
- mobile / desktop keywords tracking
- keywords tagging
- dashboard
- integrations with search console and google analytics

Nachteile: I miss one simple feature - I want to know how my position is changing over time for group of keywords (tag)
I want to know average position for a tag cloud! Not share of voice! I want to work with raw data

von AccuRanker an 29.5.2019

Hi Nikolay. Thanks for your feedback. If you go to the 'Tag Cloud' tab in 'Domains' you can see Share of Voice, and also 'Estimated Monthly Visitors', 'Revenue', 'Search Volume' and ranking distribution for each tag selected. Just use the drop down menu on the right of the chart. You can always write to us in the chat in AccuRanker if you can't find it or have any questions.

• Bewertet am 13.5.2019
Matthew N.
CEO & Founder
Internet, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 16.5.2019

"Good for first time users"

Kommentare: Very positive. Being new to the SEO game by using Accuranker I have gained insights in an easy and relatively effortless method.

Vorteile: The service is easy to configure and setup. What I like is the fact that you cannot only track your own website's performance but also that of your competitors in terms of share of voice. I am not an SEO expert, but Accuranker does help me gain more insights into my company's website organic performance.

Nachteile: I purchase this through AppSumo, but would like the possibility of upgrading individual elements of my account such a adding more competitors.

Jan K.
Marketing Consultant
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2019

"Best rank tracker I've come across so far"

Kommentare: AccuRanker helps me get a good view into keyword ranks. It does so in a very easy to understand way. I can understand a lot just by looking at one screen. I use it almost daily.

Vorteile: I was quite hesitant when I discovered AccuRanker, as it was completely unknown to me. But I tried it and quickly grew accustomed to it. I found myself using it more than my other SEO tools and eventually used exclusively (for rank tracking). The reason why AccuRanker works is the nicer UI and faster pulling of data. Other SEO tools offer more features, but their rank tracking is often hard to get around in. AccuRanker has lots of space that is uses just to display the rankings and the way it will display all countries and search engines in one screen (but still offer filtering) is far better from how other tools solve this. I hope they don't mess with the UI in the future (as I know many tools eventually switch from sidebar to top navigation because of phones and whatever). As of now, AccuRanker is my primary rank tracker I use.

Nachteile: Well as mentioned before, AccuRanker is only a rank tracker. As the only SEO tool in someone's toolkit, it's not enough. But, I don't see this as a bad thing. I think it's good it is a specialized tool, because what it's supposed to do, it does better than anyone else. Using AccuRanker for rank tracking and other SEO tool for other features is really the best case.

• Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Tom W.
Principal Broker
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2019

"Clean - Visual - Easy to Use - The Information I Need"

Kommentare: I think AccuRanker does a great job taking data and putting it in a visual format that can be understood at a glance. If I have to spend all of my time trying to understand the numbers in front of me I am wasting a lot of time I could be using to apply what I know and improve what I have done.

Vorteile: AccuRanker is easy to use. I have tried other keyword ranking programs and never did fully understand how to use them. I choose my domain and put my keywords in. I can choose desktop and/or mobile so I know how people are consuming my information. Graphs and charts tell me which keywords and pages are working so I know what I am doing correct and where I might want to continue to improve. I can choose to be kept up with my progress by email so it is effortless until I am ready to focus on more details and implement changes. I started at a low keyword count and was so impressed I went back and signed up for more. Amazing that a program can appear to be so simple, yet so effective. I am looking forward to continued improvement with my SEO because of AccuRanker.

Nachteile: That I have been using it so much I haven't had time to take the Webinar on all that it can do. No program is perfect but after 4 weeks I am still waiting to find out what I don't like.

Matthew S.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.2.2019

"AccuRanker is the best option if you have lots of keywords to track!"

Kommentare: AccuRanker is indeed an accurate rank tracker.

Vorteile: As a part of an SEO agency, we have a lot of keywords to track. Accuranker is one of the tools that we are using to track hundreds of keywords. Their lowest plan allows us to track 500 keywords with automatic and manual daily updates. I can also integrate our Google Analytics and import our keywords from Google Search console. Their tracker is very reliable and accurate as well.

Nachteile: You need a bigger plan in order to unlock some advanced options like unlimited users, SERP History, API and monitoring the ranks of your competitors. Those are not available on their lowest plan.

• Bewertet am 25.2.2019
Elaine S.
Blogger / Online Business Owner
Konsumgüter, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.3.2019

"Accurate and lightning fast!"

Kommentare: It is accurate and it helped me to monitor my website's rankings.

Vorteile: AccuRanker offers a lot of benefits to us. It is a great rank tracker software. Working with it is fast and easy. The dashboard is simple and I really like the design and the combination of colors of it. It is pretty accurate and it automatically refreshes our keywords every 24 hours. They have a really helpful blog that contains news about SEO and tips on how to become a better internet marketer. Their pricing is competitive as well.

Nachteile: Some of the advanced features like SERP history and unlimited users are not available in their lower plans.

• Bewertet am 22.3.2019
Richard L.
Owner & SEO Expert
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2019

"Accurate and indeed a fast rank tracker!"

Kommentare: Accuranker is one of the most accurate rank tracker out there.

Vorteile: First of all, Accuranker allows us to try their software for free for 14 days. The tracker is fast and very accurate. It also shows the SERP history of the keywords and they offer an in-depth analysis for smarter decision making. The keywords are automatically updated once a day, but I can also manually update them if I want to.

Nachteile: The minimum keywords you can track is 500. If you have below that, you might look for an alternative.

Vinson matthew L.
SEO Specialist
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2019

"Best Keyword Rank Tracker"

Kommentare: I have tried a lot of keyword ranking software and only accuranker can provide the most accurate results with amazing reporting templates and options.

Vorteile: The ability to track keywords with a 24 hour frequency accurately and displaying not just the actual rankings but also additional rankings such as local 3 pack, knowledge cards, featured snippet, etc. I also love how you can track your competitors without additional costs on the keyword tracking credits. Accuranker can also generate beautiful and detailed reports in pdf, excel, public link for ease of access to clients.

Nachteile: At this point of writing, the reporting orientation for pdf reports is only available in landscape mode. Hoping that they will have the option to have a portrait layout with just the important metrics such as keyword, actual url that is currently ranking, and search volume or ranking changes.

von AccuRanker an 29.5.2019

Hi Vinson. Thanks for your feedback. You can customise what kind of data your reports show. However, at the moment it's not possible to choose between landscape and portrait mode for the PDF format.

James B.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.6.2019

"A must-have tool for daily checks"

Vorteile: We use accuranker daily to monitor our organic positions and serp features, as well as comparing ourselves against competitors. Accuranker not only helps monitor the current state of organic but helps drive strategy and focus on new areas and angles to tackle.

Nachteile: Nothing! They are so reactive to change, it's brilliant. More and more features are added at no extra cost.

• Bewertet am 6.6.2019
Julian C.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2019

"Able to connect with Google Data Studio "

Vorteile: Finally a price friendly rank tracker that can be used as a Google Data Studio source. UX can feel a bit slow sometimes but other from that a great product.

Nachteile: Slow User experience when clicking around the software

Mario C.
Marketing project manager
  • Bewertet am 6.3.2019

"Fully Loaded Rank Traking System"

Kommentare: It is really easy to use, I didn't have to contact them to set up everything. Really user-friendly. I still have things to learn on the platform, but I'm confident to say that this is so far the best one I have used so far.

Vorteile: They have a lot of really good data that other rank tracker do not offer. A live chat and a quick reply when not available. Highly recommended!

Nachteile: If you haven't set a location for your keyword when you added them, you have to delete them and add them again. However I understand that because the history won't be accurate since the new data will be geo targeted. All Mixed up. Also, the process to share the ranking to client is no super easy to find.

von AccuRanker an 29.5.2019

Hi Mario. Thanks for your feedback. There are several ways to share rankings with clients. You can download customised PDF, CSV and Excel reports any time and send them manually. You can also have reports sent by email, both automatically or on demand, and you can schedule them for daily, weekly or monthly sendings.

Andreas L.
Head of Search

"Best rank-tracking software"

Kommentare: Easy daily exact rankings and reports for clients worldwide.

Vorteile: Ease of use, pricing is fair and customer support is ok.
Simply the best rank-tracking software online, would't recommend any other platform.

Nachteile: Dosen't support small PC-screens, tablets or phones – wven a 15" retina screen is to small to show all tables.
Would be awesome with a mobil- and tablet app.

SEO
  • Bewertet am 6.3.2019

"Best Keyword Tracking Software for SEO Pros"

Kommentare: Awesome service that shows I am on my way to #1 google spot money

Vorteile: The fact it covers all keyword ranking types from google, local, bing and more

Nachteile: My lack of keywords to track due to my budget.

Christopher J.
photographer
Fotografie, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 10.5.2019

"Best Rank Tracker On The Planet!"

Kommentare: As I said above, it s been a joy using Accuranker and watching my ranks climb on a daily basis!

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to use. The website is very easy to navigate and the site is very fast.

Nachteile: There is absolutely nothing about this software that I dont like other than I wish I had more keywords.

Author, Medium and Marketing Constultant

"Misses One Thing "

Vorteile: Ok, that title may sound negative but it's not, this software is the best I have used so far and the share of voice is astounding.

Nachteile: There's one thing would make this the best rank tracker out there and that's the ability to identify keywords you already rank for or could achieve. This is similar to the way moz does it and other competitors and that's the only thing that would tip this into the stratosphere of excellence.

Sagar B.
  • Bewertet am 28.2.2019

"Best Rank Tracker I have tried so far"

Kommentare: I have tried many rank trackers so far, However, I think AccuRanker is the one I will stick to. It's the best one so far.

Vorteile: The UI, Speed, Attention to detail and mobile and desktop rank tracking feature. Also, they support multiple search engines + multiple locations.

Nachteile: There are no mobile apps, there should be an iOS app at least. And on the overview page, it should show how many keywords are actually ranking in top positions.

• Bewertet am 28.2.2019
Burak T.
Marketing Consultant
  • Bewertet am 13.3.2019

"Accurate & Fast"

Vorteile: AccuRanker earns its name and provides accurate results (even for languages other than English)... and it's quite fast. Rankings get updated in less than a minute, even in seconds. The UI is beautiful, graphs are easy-to-understand. And most importantly... "Share of Voice" report gives you a meaningful number to help you evaluate your SEO efforts at a glance.

Nachteile: My only concern with AccuRanker is how it calculates total keywords. If you want to track the same keyword at Google (desktop), Google (mobile), Bing (desktop), and Bing (mobile) -- that takes 4 keywords per location. (e.g. If you want to track the same keyword on 3 different locations for all 4 search engines, then you need to spend 12 keywords for the same keyword).

• Bewertet am 13.3.2019