Filtern nach:

4.6/5
    4.7/5

Über Teach n Go

Der einfachste Weg, eine Schule zu leiten.

Erfahre mehr über Teach n Go

11 von %{reviews_total} Bewertungen angezeigt

Matt M.
  • Bewertet am 15.4.2019

"Great Program"

Vorteile: It stores all of our student data and allows us to clearly organise my business.

Nachteile: We had to use Quickbooks for our invoices.

• Bewertet am 15.4.2019
Philip C.
English Teacher
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2019

"A constructive Review"

Kommentare: The Experience is a great one. It all looks fresh and well built. It's a great tool for both students and teachers. I find it still lacks a few great improvements but still it's a solid and great management tool with lots to offer.

Vorteile: The ease of the system is great. I find the whole integration of buttons with the interface to provide a great experience for student and teacher alike.

Nachteile: I would like a whole series of improvements. I find that very often students have long loading times when trying to sign in the system. I would have liked a custom grade book where I could upload all the new grades per lesson for each student. That would be a great time saver especially if it could find the average grade per student on a variety of specifications. It would also be great to implement a print whole schedule with the details of each lesson per class and all class lessons details together. Finally, it would be great if we had the ability to change the usernames of our students, not only their passwords.

von Teach n Go an 13.4.2019

Hi Philip - thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us such valuable feedback.

We are rolling out new feature improvements very soon and will consider your feedback for the ongoing development of the software.

Happy Teaching!

The Teach 'n Go team

• Bewertet am 2.4.2019
Tia T.
CEO & Founder
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2019

"EFFICIENCY OF TEACH N GO"

Kommentare: There have been benefits and it's appealing to parents. Overall, we are very pleased with Teachngo, however, there is room for improvement. Personally, I would prefer more support for people like me who did not grow up with technology.

Vorteile: What we find very useful is how transparent information is for both teachers and parents. We log notes/remarks/grades etc frequently and can easily refer back to them during parents' meetings or when taking over a group from a new teacher. I like the payment receipt system as we can send them by sms and we don't waste paper. Homework is put online and this is very helpful to parents if their children have missed a lesson.

Nachteile: I'm not keen on the outstanding payments system - I think reminders should be sent automatically to parents and this has caused some parents to delay several months in paying - and - I find it difficult to monitor. Also, if you unenrolled a student from a group and then changed them to another group outstanding payments show up in their account and some parents complain about that. It would be nice if the system could work out overall averages for groups - and if the uploading of powerpoint/keynote was more compatible with Apple.

Teresa C.
Receptionist and Administrator
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2019

"Easy to use and quick to update "

Kommentare: Every record for each student can be updated within a matter of a couple of minutes, the information collated within our Teach n Go aids with our reporting and tracking.

Vorteile: It is easy to use and easy to teach colleagues to use. Very easy to upload basic information of both students and Teachers

Nachteile: Lack of reporting tools - it runs a basic export of information but any reports have to be done manually using this basic export of information

von Teach n Go an 17.4.2019

Hi Teresa - thank you for your feedback.

You will be happy to know that we will be rolling out a reporting section very soon :)

Mark Jones

Vasiliki P.
Assistant manager

"My experience"

Kommentare: It is user-friendly and easy to learn. You can manage your lesson at anytime and anywhere.

Vorteile: The thing I like most about the software is that I can use it anywhere at anytime. My stedents love the reward system and they can find my notes, attachments and links easily. I can also communicate with parents at anytime by sending them an email or SMS.

Nachteile: The only thing I don't like about is that we cannot export a student's report. We have discussed with the previous team and they ensure us that it would be done by the year.

Egli S.
Secretary/ student afairs
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2019

"perfect programme to organise schools"

Kommentare: up to now it was very good and helpful , both for me the administrator of the school but also for the teachers and students

Vorteile: that i was able to organize easy all the schedule and lessons and teachers and students. Also very easy to use and to share.

Nachteile: the programme.. we need more clear pages

von Teach n Go an 13.4.2019

Hi Egli,

Thank you for your feedback!

Email me directly @ mark@teachngo.com and we can discuss how we can make the application more clear for you and your team.

Thanks,

Mark Jones

Anna P.

" Teach n Go Review"

Kommentare: Smooth but there are a few improvements that need to be made

Vorteile: It's useful for parents and teachers and user-friendly

Nachteile: It has been having problems logging in lately more than in the past.

Akis P.
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"AIMUSICLAB review"

Vorteile: It is very user friendly and helps with our everyday administrative duties.

Nachteile: The logistical part of the site should be more detailed and more advanced.

Evaggelia C.
School Owner and Director of Studies
  • Bewertet am 17.5.2019

"a school management system"

Vorteile: It has helped me with managing my school, teachers, parents, payments, lessons and it has improved my relationship with the costumers. I can also text parents, email them through the software and leave them notes for each lesson and document the lessons and homework. It has also offered a behaviour management system that students have instant access to and allows my teachers to have control of their lessons.

Nachteile: These are minor issues and suggestions for improvement:
1. the attachments can include photos that parents can look at once they click on the lesson.
2. the parents should somehow get notified when they have messages or attachments
3. improve the mobile-friendly version or create an app with better interface

Bryan H.
Teacher and Coach
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.5.2019

"Keeping up with my players"

Kommentare: Overall this system is a great tool to have. But like most systems it has its flaws.

Vorteile: Teach n Go allows me as a coach to keep with what is going on with my players in the classroom and their discipline record. It is easy to use and it is a powerful tool to have at my disposal. It allows me to already have lesson plans made up for future classes. I also allows me as teacher and coach to interact with my kids and players.

Nachteile: At times the customer support can be hard to deal with. The payment system can also be hard to deal with to.

• Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Nana B.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.12.2016

"Brilliant for organising classes"

Kommentare: I tried this along with another piece of software to help organize my classes, and this software came out the best hands down. The user interface is very intuitive, pretty and seamless

Vorteile: Very user friendly, robust and complete

Nachteile: Sometimes a bit slow, customer service is slow to respond

• Bewertet am 8.12.2016