Über Sprout

Das Sprout Ecosystem befasst sich mit ganzheitlichen HR-Herausforderungen und schafft paradigmenverändernde Lösungen für Unternehmen in den Philippinen.

Erfahre mehr über Sprout

Easy to navigate, fast customer service and TAT.

There are also times I've logged out via the website and it seems to have glitched and didn't record my logging out the day prior. Not being able to track my team's attendance is a pain.

Bewertungen zu Sprout

Sprout hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 399 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Sprout bereits verwendet?

Angelo
Angelo
Technical Support Representative in Philippinen
Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Sprout-easy

Kommentare: I like that it's simple, straightforward and easy to understand. I just would like to know the difference between Certificate of Attendance and Schedule Adjustment.

I like that the software responds to the interface of the flexibility of my schedules.

I don't like that sprout times out so easily and you'll have to continue using it so it won't be idle. I want to be able to leave it running on the background.

Ernanie
Head of People and Talent in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Wise HR uses Sprout!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I’m a happy client of Sprout for more than 3 years now! We have the best CS who assists us in our queries! :)

I like the Web Interface and product integration.

The Performance Pro because of slow loading and always on downtime

Mai
HR Administrator in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Sprout Review based on Functionality and Efficiency

2,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Fairly wasy to use, and the team is very accommodating

Resolution with attendance is done manually— there should be a bulk upload for this

Faith
Customer Service Specialists in Kenia
Landwirtschaft, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Future oriented and technologically advanced features.

Kommentare: Delivers as expected. Automation saves energy and gives desirable results. Sprout has brought the change to closer.

Sprout is a cool way out. Getting lid of old fashioned approach to HR management. It is very efficient in use and has seamlessly well designed dashboard. All that I needed is fast and accurate results and true to their words, Sprout gives it all. If there is any unfinished business in your HR management, Sprout is the best way out. It is user friendly.

Good is my description for Sprout. It is flawless and offers best performance.

Karren
Head of Human Resource Management in Philippinen
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Sprout is a one-stop HR shop!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Very prompt support and very user-friendly

So far, Sprout has been a great help for our HR and Payroll Management. We've been using it dor 4 years now and can't say anything bad about it.

Jastine Joy
HR Officer in Philippinen
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent!

Kommentare: Excellent!

Most of the features are user friendly..

Pls give me some time to think

Cha
HR team leader in Philippinen
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Innovation at work

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Very accessible and you can access it anywhere. Reliable

Sometimes there are glitch in clocking in

Anna Gabriell
HR Assistant Manager in Philippinen
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Sprout for Start Up

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Very detailed in terms of deployment; organized sprout internal team

Too early to tell; we have only full turnover this month

DENNIS
Health Specialist, Sales and Marketing Officer in Philippinen
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sprout logistics

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent as the first HR PLATFORM in the PHILIPPINES.

Tech platform, user friendly, innovative

None so far, I don't see any problem in using sprout solutions

TOM OLIVER
Software engineer in Philippinen
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Enjoy the experience

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Good experience and well discussion about sprout

The demonstration and speaking of the panels

None. It's to hear what the information needed to know

Katrina
Templates Reviewer in Hongkong
Design, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Sprout: our daily go-to clock-in

Kommentare: As an employee who uses this daily, I can only really comment on the features that we essentially interact with-- which is the attendance features: eg. clock-in & clock-out, requesting for certificate of attendances, and checking out the payroll details and BIR file. TBH, there's a lot to look at in the webpage once you login. I don't actually look through the Attendance Summary and Leave Credits because I don't quite understand it. The Pending requests on the righthand side also gets stacked up with requests and I don't bother to reduce them since it's tedious to delete and time consuming to do so when they're age-old requests that are no longer relevant (eg. some of these date back to last year, February requests, which idk why I would still need a record of it for me to look at everyday.) Perhaps better to keep these kinds of records on a separate page since they take up real estate on the dashboard.

The first time I used this software was at the start of 2021, and I remember finding it a little difficult to navigate where the time-in button was because the "time card" button had an arrow, it felt like it contained settings or options for the time card. I was expecting the immediate clock-in to be as quick as one button/toggle. I struggled missing a few days because I had not clicked on "Yes" after the pop-up box of "Are you sure you want to log in?". I honestly felt like there were too many prompts to get to finish my simple daily objective. Now that I'm tenured, it's muscle-memory at this point but I still believe there could be faster ways to clock-in and -out (eg. toggle/one-click clock-in button aided with colors like green for timed-in and gray for timed-out. No need to add "Are you sure?", especially if the purpose is for daily use, it's kinda a no-brainer so if you plan on doing that mayhaps provide that prompt for a specific duration (eg. timing in 2-3 hours earlier than usual or timing-out earlier than required). I also really liked the reminders of anniversaries on the lefthand side of the screen. It makes me know a little bit about my teammates / co-workers.

No multiple selection actions especially for unattended requests. You have to go through a series of clicks to be able to delete a request, same with other intended actions. I think what I like least about this software are the additional/unnecessary popups. Try trusting the recall of your daily users and try testing with immediate actions on straight-forward icons (eg. "x" means delete, but of course that needs a "are you sure" dialog box; maybe an image of a gray clock could mean "you're still not timed-in" or "you've clocked out" where you don't need too many prompts to remind the user about since it's a daily thing.)

Marjorie
Brand Copywriter in Hongkong
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Straightforward attendance-logging. Needs a few more user-friendly features

Kommentare: It's a pretty straightforward app/software. It could use tweaks to improve the user journey, whether as an employee or an approver. I still have some difficulty navigating at times, but overall it gets the job done!

I like the straightforward nature of logging in and out on my page. It also notifies me whenever I fail to log on or off so I am able to correct them right away.

• There are also times I've logged out via the website and it seems to have glitched and didn't record my logging out the day prior. • Not being able to track my team's attendance is a pain • I also approve leaves and absences of my team. It would be nice to have a page where I can see my team's attendance (like what I mentioned above) + have a space to check on all that they filed (like ARs, etc) instead of just seeing it all on email and approving from there. Approving from my email is very prone to missing out on a notification. Hoping to have it all consolidated in a page on the website/app/platform. 🤞

Maria Corazon Antonette
Team Manager in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

SProut in my daily life

Kommentare: My overall experiance with sprout is very statisfactory for it is easy to log in and out. MAde it easier for us to track attendance and see our payslip.

I like that I have the capability to log in via my phone and PC. IT gives me the ease of making sure that I will not be late for office, specially I am working WFH.

Some inconsisencies whenever the app is down or on maintainance. But it normally goes back to the original state. Like missing leave credits or biologs. The usual biologs are not being detected as well and needds to file COA.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good HR platform

Kommentare: Sprout is very useful for maintaining a paperless HR database and managing employees through the leave and attendance tracking. The payroll app is also plus because it is customized according to current income tax laws.

It is packed with useful features like leave and attendance tracking, online 201 file management, employee data bulk upload, and asset tracking. The leave tracking is very useful in our workplace. It is integrated with email and the direct manager can easily approve or reject it. Leave data can be extracted in an Excel file. The access levels are also customizable which is very useful in maintaining confidentiality.

Creating a new employee profile and bulk upload function sometimes do not work. There is no calendar view or summary to see who is out of the office or who has filed a leave.

Karl Allan
E-commerce Specialist in Philippinen
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Efficiency and Effectivity of Sprout to Companies

Kommentare: Overall, I am satisifed with the way sprout has performed and made employees lives easier

What I like most about this is its user-friendly interface, since a lot of people working nowadays are pre dominantly in their 30s-40s some are not very tech educated. When I encounter people from that generation, oftentimes they would be clueless but gladly every generation who uses this software has never been confused because of its user-friendly interface.

What I like least about this software is the random times I cannot log in to time in my attendance

Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Extremely helpful

Kommentare: Easy access to HR and Payroll matters.

Our company uses Sprout for HR and payroll purposes. We can easily view our documents, file for leaves, and see our payslips. The easy access that it provides is very convinient and helped us in getting the information we need real time.

Login issues is one of the primary error we are encountering, it doesn't accept known password, and it takes time to reset the password.

Daniel
Accounting Specialist in Philippinen
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Attendance Tracking

We use this platform for attendance tracking while on a work from home basis which is very convenient. it allows you to see and navigate your daily in and out duty.

The least I like about this feature is I can't copy some of my personal info like government infos. and such which is fairly understandable

Gillian
Team Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good but still need some improvement

Kommentare: It is a nice product but I am looking forward for more options. Like seeing the time in even if it's midnight etc. Ability to be able to input other type of leaves easily. Option to do schedule change in a simpler and faster manner, without manually inputting everything.

It is accessible and somewhat easy to use once you learn how it works.

Some features like CTOs do not reflect in a timely manner. Only 3 days allowed to enter, but sometimes the CTO is still not there so cannot plot it, and ends up using COA.

Raphael
Account Manager in Philippinen
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Sprout Review

What I like most about this software is that the product can also be downloaded via the app store or play store. So you will be able to use it anywhere as long as you have data.

What I least like about the software is the updates where sometimes you have a hard time logging in

Riva Bonnevi
Operations Team Leader in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Sprout makes you efficient

Kommentare: Sprout makes your tasks easier and simpler. Easier to track leave credits, submit your shift schedules and overtimes. There are just times when it does not capture biometrics at all times and employees still need to file for Certificate of Attendance

This makes your tasks easier and simpler. Easier to track leave credits, submit your shift schedules and overtimes.

It does not capture biometrics at all times and employees still need to file for Certificate of Attendance

Arturo
Shift Lead in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great UI

Kommentare: It's quite easy to navigate, user friendly. Helps a lot whenever I set schedule for my team members

Easy to navigate, user friendly. Quite cool in the sense that it's an all in one shop for attendance, payroll, etc.

Attendance management can use a little update

Rovil Paul
Team Manager in Hongkong
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very good - except for the mentioned opportunities

Very user friendly - agents to managers can easily determine the actions need to be taken for certain scenarios

The confusion around scheduling - overlapping holidays for those who comes to work

Ma Lorena
Team Manager in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Sprout Review

Easy Access, even via phone we can use it. User friendly! and we can view all necessary information without going thru alot of stuff

Well sometimes the log ins and out are not showing up/... even though the agent did log out or in

Angela
Customer Advocate in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great experience with Sprout

The software itself is very user friendly and offers an easy access towards Logging In and Out also with Editing the timesheet for any error.

I think sprout can improve the image or how the website looks like as it feels flat.

Jenber
Customer Happiness Specialists in Philippinen
Grafikdesign, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review for Sprout

Kommentare: Overall experience is great!

What I appreciate best about the software is how simple it is to use, and how simply I can track my attendance and view my pay slip.

Whenever the system is down and I'm having trouble signing out.